felicia

Placentia, CA

#119042 Feb 7, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> untrue.I have seen both black and white men.black men are thicker, longer,and heavier.BUT...jewish and italian men can certainly hold their own.I knew this jewish lawyer,who was beyond thick.I squeezed him thru his pants,and I thought he had a soda can in his pocket.We never did anything but flirt,but THAT dude had meat! your average American racist yokel? Not so much.
Plus we didn't start this very true rumor. slave owners did.
This is your personal experience, not backed up by any scientific evidence.....
Could be just a coincidence, nothing more....
My goodness, your crudeness is competing with Blondegirls.......
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#119043 Feb 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This is your personal experience, not backed up by any scientific evidence.....
Could be just a coincidence, nothing more....
My goodness, your crudeness is competing with Blondegirls.......
I am NOT crude. I am funny and feisty. SHE (or he or it, not quite sure wtf sassy is) is the one who's crude; she's just a fcking SKANK looking for d1ck online.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#119044 Feb 7, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> untrue.I have seen both black and white men.black men are thicker, longer,and heavier.BUT...jewish and italian men can certainly hold their own.I knew this jewish lawyer,who was beyond thick.I squeezed him thru his pants,and I thought he had a soda can in his pocket.We never did anything but flirt,but THAT dude had meat! your average American racist yokel? Not so much.
Plus we didn't start this very true rumor. slave owners did.
Exactly. Whites claim bm have the "muh dck" mentality but in truth it's the "yo dck" mentality from them that started the whole thing. All those centuries of looking up at the auction blocks and seeing Mandingo dck swingin above them have left a deeply rooted psychological impact.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#119046 Feb 7, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> well teach me then blnde.teach me how I can get a drug dealing "husla" who may or may not punch women. How too can I land a thug who will run the train on me??
How the fck would I know?
You're asking the wrong person. You want the answers to those kind of questions you gotta ask an expert on the subject.
That would be Canday.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#119047 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
They would wonder why a woman like you is so obsessed with me especially with the many of your threats to me and my daughter that have been taken down. I ain't made any trashy posts since the birth of my doctor. Throwing my past back in my face won't change what's happening now. My parents and fiancee are proud of the accomplishments I've made now and believe I'm a good mother. My daughter loves me and has grown very attached to me and her daddy.
Au contraire. You've made more than a few trashy posts. Workout post ring any bells? I am hardly obsessed with you. That is all in your sick mind and, as I said, your comments have been viewed by people who don't even post here. The only posts taken down were YOURS. The only one who has threatened anyone is YOU and I am waiting to be served with these so called lawsuits you claim you can win. Good luck, k? I told you to stop sniping and mentioning me in your sick, delusional posts and I would leave you alone but you cannot even do that. Keep it up and see what happens, k?

Oakland

#119049 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Being married to the man I love and who loves my daughter is setting a good example for her. Unlike u I'm not kicking her father figure out of her life. She has many positive father figures in her life and a mother that loves her dearly. I even posted videos I made of her capturing her precious moments on my facebook page. All my friends can vouch what a good mother I am with the comments they made on my page.
Blah blah blah. How many of your Facebook friends actually know you in real life? You really are delusional. As for Shalimarr, if she is on your page and cosigning your nonsense, all one would have to do is pull up some of her trashy posts to show what kinds of friends YOU have.

*chuckles*

Oakland

#119050 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
The man that I'm with now. The one that was there with me during my pregnancy and her birth. That is her daddy. Her biological father who was confirmed with the paternity test is out of town visiting his other kids.
Shall we pull up all of your posts where you swore it was your first experience that was the real daddy? It took a DNA test to determine who actually was the father. What does that say about YOU again? Someone needs to intervene and teach you some real values and morals as it seems no one bothered when you were growing up. Still sayin'........
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#119053 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
The man that I'm with now. The one that was there with me during my pregnancy and her birth. That is her daddy. Her biological father who was confirmed with the paternity test is out of town visiting his other kids.
that ain't her daddy.
Thats your boyfriend.
and when you two break up; you can't seriously think he's gonna stick around for that kid.
if you do, you're very very naive
you're living in some fantasy land canday

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#119057 Feb 7, 2014
Sugar City wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on here some years back I remember she was on this thread is she still hot and lusty
Yes definitely, that 50 year old hooker still got it. lol

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#119059 Feb 7, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> I am NOT crude. I am funny and feisty. SHE (or he or it, not quite sure wtf sassy is) is the one who's crude; she's just a fcking SKANK looking for d1ck online.
you are not funny at all,nor are u feisty.you are boring and diluted.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#119060 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one dating a self proclaimed thug not I. My man works for the guy that is the owner of onespark foundation.
lol; oh thats right, i forgot- i'm a thugs wife.
wife of ...a sock, a white woman, a gay black man, and a drug dealing thug who speaks in a very feminine manner - who i made up.

uh huh

Oakland

#119062 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
What workout post? The one where my finacee went down on me while I did chest presses. That's not trashy that's sexy and I enjoyed it immensely, None of my posts have been taken down. You are a hypocrite, blonde has made sexual posts as well as posted provactive posts of herself but you attack black women who do the same which makes you a hypocrite. Probably because you are threaten by us.
I have already proven your posts have been taken down. I am not going to repost the proof again. Your idea of sexy and trashy are open to interpretation by others. NO ONE here cares about your sick sexual fantasies nor do we need to see them posted here. YOU DO NOT GET IT, obviously. I have never seen posts of blondes with the sick degree of sexual perversion you post but, then again, I don't read every post on every thread here. Vare to post the proof? As for your constant whining that I hate BW, everyone who knows me knows that is a lie. Do I like YOU? Nope and YOU know why. You brought this on yourself with your disgusting comments about my daughter who you knew NOTHING about. Now that I have more than once given you the opportunity to stop posting to me and sniping at me, you can't help yourself from doing so. I am threatened by no other woman, regardless of race and I am certainly not jealous, threatened or obsessed with a lowlife loser like YOU.

*smirks*

Oakland

#119063 Feb 7, 2014
*Care* to post the proof?

Oakland

#119064 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
My finacee, We are getting our names engraved on them. I have faith in this relationship. He's the love of my life
You've said that about every man you have had more than a week or two relationship with. Show him your posts on this forum and see how much he loves you then, k? Just the fact that he is snooping through your phone proves he doesn't trust you already. How slow are YOU?......smh......

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#119065 Feb 7, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. Whites claim bm have the "muh dck" mentality but in truth it's the "yo dck" mentality from them that started the whole thing. All those centuries of looking up at the auction blocks and seeing Mandingo dck swingin above them have left a deeply rooted psychological impact.
which is why they cant stand to see ww with bm...i cant stand that ish either.

But im also not secretly watching bm do ww online...

Im openly watching it! I love all types of adult movies!!! Fun! Fun! Fun!
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#119066 Feb 7, 2014
The opening ceremony for the olympics is tonight, god i hope everything goes good and it doesn't get bombed off the face of the earth in living color as the whole world watches.
I think russia is a very interesting place.
but i'm worried about them hosting this. Not necessarily about what they will do; but about what "someone" could do- and all the medias rhetoric is bringing back old fears about russia to the american people .In a very deliberate way.
And that alone makes me very suspect.

Oakland

#119067 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed much. I knew my ex was the father I was in denial about it though. He knew he was the father too because I wasn't with anybody else during our relaitonship. So you don't know what's really going in my life to make those kind of assumptions
YOU posted those comments, talk about denial. You WERE with your original boyfriend during that time and you admitted it right down to his girlfriend sending you nasty messages or were those fabrications also? YOU forget from day to day the lies and other nonsense you post on here. Your life must be pretty empty to find the need to try and make yourself the center of attention, albeit negative attention..........smh....

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#119068 Feb 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already proven your posts have been taken down. I am not going to repost the proof again. Your idea of sexy and trashy are open to interpretation by others. NO ONE here cares about your sick sexual fantasies nor do we need to see them posted here. YOU DO NOT GET IT, obviously. I have never seen posts of blondes with the sick degree of sexual perversion you post but, then again, I don't read every post on every thread nohere. Vare to post the proof? As for your constant whining that I hate BW, everyone who knows me knows that is a lie. Do I like YOU? Nope and YOU know why. You brought this on yourself with your disgusting comments about my daughter who you knew NOTHING about. Now that I have more than once given you the opportunity to stop posting to me and sniping at me, you can't help yourself from doing so. I am threatened by no other woman, regardless of race and I am certainly not jealous, threatened or obsessed with a lowlife loser like YOU.
*smirks*
I thought you were an AAW!!
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#119069 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
My finacee, We are getting our names engraved on them. I have faith in this relationship. He's the love of my life
i wouldn't have an ounce of faith if i were you.
engraved rings - come on canday; thats like some 15 year olds going steady shyt
means nothing. and easy to walk away from.

i mostly feel sorry for you cause you don't have enough self esteem to realize that you probably are a good person and deserve better than what you get.
but instead you're just happy to get anything thrown your way

and thats sad. i'm sad for you.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#119070 Feb 7, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> How the fck would I know?
You're asking the wrong person. You want the answers to those kind of questions you gotta ask an expert on the subject.
That would be Canday.
your man CEEK said he was a thug and a "husla".so is "he" lying ,or are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slave owners wife sleeping with a male black sl... 2 min coretta 51
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Ben YISRAEL 114,992
moon landing was proof 3 min Jefferson 30
In Brazil, 50% of new companies belong to black... 3 min UruEuWauWau 71
Poll What Gang Is Biggest Where You Live? (Apr '09) 4 min Riskie westside R... 204
Blacks to be extint in 2035 !!!!!!!!! (Mar '11) 4 min Ana 36
News Confessions of a black atheist 7 min Jefferson 298
Crazed Negroes Choke and Beat Teacher in Class 15 min Oh No You Di-nt 41
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 16 min Suebi212 6,670
Sad News: “Good Times” Actor Ben Powers (“Keith... 2 hr LMSTELTZ 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney 32,498
More from around the web