Are white women attracted to black men?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#119090 Feb 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You do know you just took a stand against Msdivine? Honestly, something tells me you are not even aware.......
A leopard can't change his spots can he?
Nice try, Felicia but LouLou has a right to express her opinion and I explained my position. Sometimes it takes all of the facts for a person to assess the situation. As I have said numerous times, I STAND on my OWN TWO FEET and don't expect even my friends to agree with me all of the time. As adults we can always agree to disagree on some things. I don't need to have anyone on this forum cosign my opinions. Still sayin'......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#119091 Feb 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
. The shame is, she has brought an innocent baby into her chaos filled life when she should have waited until she was a REAL woman and could support her child and give it a decent life. Just my opinion but, it would seem, I am not alone in it. I dare say, your mother is a decent parent with a strong set of morals and values. I hope your sister and mother are doing well, as well as you..........
Unfortunately, that strategy is against the laws of nature, by the time women are financially secure they have a hard time conceiving, their eggs have aged , the optimum time is when the woman is young....
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#119093 Feb 7, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>uh oh, aisling this is when she starts to cry.
She's Topix' very own Fredo or maybe she should have taken more care when setting those traps like this poor fellow...

http://youtu.be/3HZ-bN1e2DU
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#119094 Feb 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave her a chance, LouLou. She asked me to accept her apology for bashing my daughter but within a couple of days she was right back to making foul and nasty comments (all of which I kept logged). She has persisted in making foul and nasty posts all over this forum so, as far as I am concerned, she gets back what she gives. If she truly cared about that baby (and it isn't just some novelty which will wear off when the real work sets in), she would stop coming into this forum with her foul and inappropriate sniping. She has told so many lies that they are starting to catch up to her. The shame is, she has brought an innocent baby into her chaos filled life when she should have waited until she was a REAL woman and could support her child and give it a decent life. Just my opinion but, it would seem, I am not alone in it. I dare say, your mother is a decent parent with a strong set of morals and values. I hope your sister and mother are doing well, as well as you..........
Thank you Divine. Hope you're doing well too.
I've talked to Canday a few times. And it looks like she's really struggling to do the right things. And I do think she loves her daughter. So many children are not loved. I just think she needs to hear what she's doing good. Eventually she'll understand it's not good to speak about your daughter in a disrespectful way. There's some good will in her. That's what I wanted to tell her.

Location hidden

#119095 Feb 7, 2014
engle- wrote:
<quoted text>
My politics? That's funny because last I checked your precious Ron Paul was a Republican as well. Until nut jobs like you ruined any chances that he had to be a viable candidate. Or maybe you don't know what he stood for. Then again, you married a liberal and don't know jack about politics. Of course you didn't do anything wrong, right? Anti-social POS. Tell us something we don't know. If you aren't blaming your husband, people setting traps for you,. it's the Jews. You state that you and your husband are one in the same? That in my book make you a liberal.
She and hubby are only one in the same when she is blaming him for something which, in essence means, she is blaming herself without realising it. Rather comical, in my opinion. Kind of like <<<<<<<-- --------they went that way ---------->>>>> >>>>. Hope you are ok back there........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#119096 Feb 7, 2014
engle- wrote:
<quoted text>
My politics? That's funny because last I checked your precious Ron Paul was a Republican as well. Until nut jobs like you ruined any chances that he had to be a viable candidate. Or maybe you don't know what he stood for. Then again, you married a liberal and don't know jack about politics. Of course you didn't do anything wrong, right? Anti-social POS. Tell us something we don't know. If you aren't blaming your husband, people setting traps for you,. it's the Jews. You state that you and your husband are one in the same? That in my book make you a liberal.
Was, the key word is "WAS", he votes Republican now, he needed some fine tuning. You need to get rid of these irritating overused phrases, you sound like a parrot, "last time I checked" god you have so many, and what do you know about politics? Everything you post is a copy and paste, even "gods warrior" said that.......

Location hidden

#119097 Feb 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, that strategy is against the laws of nature, by the time women are financially secure they have a hard time conceiving, their eggs have aged , the optimum time is when the woman is young....
I was young when I achieved my goals. Young enough to divorce my husband and comfortably raise my child without the benefit of federal and state aid. I dare say, that is NOT the case with Canday. I also didn't change men like underwear. Just sayin'....

Location hidden

#119099 Feb 7, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Divine. Hope you're doing well too.
I've talked to Canday a few times. And it looks like she's really struggling to do the right things. And I do think she loves her daughter. So many children are not loved. I just think she needs to hear what she's doing good. Eventually she'll understand it's not good to speak about your daughter in a disrespectful way. There's some good will in her. That's what I wanted to tell her.
I garnered that from your post. I didn't detect a spiteful tone in it and that is why I responded as I did. I seriously thought when Canday apologised that there might be a chance for civil dialogue and a chance to act like a mentor but she even made fun of that and said that made her uncomfortable. My intentions were good but I refuse to force myself on anyone. Her loss, actually. I have asked her many times to stop sniping and mentioning me and I would leave her completely alone. She seems to have a real problem with me and I think the real problem is her. Have a great rest of the weekend, LouLou.........:
felicia

Studio City, CA

#119100 Feb 7, 2014
engle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anti-social? Name me one poster you have gotten along with around here for any length of time? And that one poster doesn't count, she could get along with Satan himself........what the hell is her name? Whatever......

Oh yeah "sone" she doesn't count......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#119101 Feb 7, 2014
Let me see from the beginning of this thread, first it was "two crows", then "mega hater", then "ohreally", then mshusa" jumps in and says you are stalking her thread to thread, and practically begs you to leave her alone... it is almost like a comedy.....
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#119102 Feb 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>That is my point, I have nothing against the police in the collective sense, that is all in her paranoid mind, I have a problem with the bad individuals that need to be weeded out......
Same with the Catholic church, I'm not against the religion, I'm against them not taking fast action against the minority of pedophiles running loose in their ranks.......
But the drama queen is going to blow things out of proportion like she does everything.......
Well, all of us can't be blessed with a flat affect like you. Felix must always be in control, right?

Location hidden

#119103 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't buy love sweetie. You are so materialistic. A man that runs my bath water and prepares a meal for me is something I consider great love. I don't need him to empty his pocket for me to prove his love, he's already proven that. If your man done that for u, kudos but you can't buy love. Has a man ever walked a long distance after working a 16 hour shift just so he can be beside you while your in the hospital while u were giving birth. That is love and that is above and beyond. He wanted to see the birth of his daughter and wanted to be with the woman you love. Don't worry about my financial stability that's only something for me to worry about. You only further prove just how shallow you are talking about expensive things. You tell me I should be standing and paying my own and now your saying my man should be doing it all. Don't worry about that. Continue to travel the world...ALONE because you don't have anything to brag about. I've travel to different countries it's nothing special about it
Yet your previous post was full of material things. What he spent at Christmas, a blah blah blah. You have trouble grasping the truth. None of the men I have ever been involved with have walked to see me. They own cars. There is nothing shallow in making sure that you can live comfortably and give your children the necessities of life without government assistance. Who says I travel alone? Just because I don't post blow by blow descriptions of my personal life doesn't mean I travel alone or am alone. People who feel the need to prove something do that and that would be YOU. Evidence of your insecurities are all over this forum. Secure women keep their personal lives to themselves. Still sayin'......
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#119104 Feb 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>OK, unlike Aisling you have good reason to dislike me, I blame Jews as a collective entity , not individually, they all need to be taken down........
That is a FIRM belief set in stone, cannot be changed........
Not according to you in that you stated that you will change you personality so how do we know that you aren't playing a role to set those traps? You possess no credibility because everything is a game to you.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#119106 Feb 7, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> which is why they cant stand to see ww with bm...i cant stand that ish either.
But im also not secretly watching bm do ww online...
Im openly watching it! I love all types of adult movies!!! Fun! Fun! Fun!
Nice.

:)

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#119107 Feb 7, 2014
Oh lay off Canday. How perfect all of you are.

There is not one person here that doesn't have something in their past that they have regretted or has made a bad decision. Everyone has made a trashy post online or did something they knew was wrong. So NO ONE has the right to say negative things over and over and over and over. Yes, that is OBSESSION.

Spend your time fixing your own life instead of someone elses. I would rather read Canday's post about her baby and what she is doing any day than read the posts about women bytching constantly about other women or who posts what or how they say it or spell it.

Jesus, the shyt gets old. The same obsessive bytching all the time. And you all think Canday has the problem. SMH
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#119108 Feb 7, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't buy love sweetie. You are so materialistic. A man that runs my bath water and prepares a meal for me is something I consider great love. I don't need him to empty his pocket for me to prove his love, he's already proven that. If your man done that for u, kudos but you can't buy love. Has a man ever walked a long distance after working a 16 hour shift just so he can be beside you while your in the hospital while u were giving birth. That is love and that is above and beyond. He wanted to see the birth of his daughter and wanted to be with the woman you love. Don't worry about my financial stability that's only something for me to worry about. You only further prove just how shallow you are talking about expensive things. You tell me I should be standing and paying my own and now your saying my man should be doing it all. Don't worry about that. Continue to travel the world...ALONE because you don't have anything to brag about. I've travel to different countries it's nothing special about it
Canday what you're doing for your daughter is really great. I'm sure you understand the worst thing in the world is to lose a child. You're better than that. I've seen that from you before:)

Location hidden

#119109 Feb 7, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you understand the worst thing in the world is to lose a child.
Honestly, LouLou, I don't think she does or she wouldn't be so speedy with that rebuttal when all else fails her. Just sayin'.....

I am off to run some errands.....bbl.........:
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#119110 Feb 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
Louou=unpredictable
Aisling= will nut up on you down the line
I'mcurious= never know where he is going to go......
Ohreally= will always be here
Felix = sh(t stirrer. Changes her personality and name/sets traps because everyone isn't as bright as she is. Whines when those traps blow up in her face.

Kaboooooom!

Nuff'

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#119111 Feb 7, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
Oh lay off Canday. How perfect all of you are.
There is not one person here that doesn't have something in their past that they have regretted or has made a bad decision. Everyone has made a trashy post online or did something they knew was wrong. So NO ONE has the right to say negative things over and over and over and over. Yes, that is OBSESSION.
Spend your time fixing your own life instead of someone elses. I would rather read Canday's post about her baby and what she is doing any day than read the posts about women bytching constantly about other women or who posts what or how they say it or spell it.
Jesus, the shyt gets old. The same obsessive bytching all the time. And you all think Canday has the problem. SMH
but but that ain't no fun so quit trying to be all goody goody up in here and spoil the fun party pooper
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#119112 Feb 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, LouLou, I don't think she does or she wouldn't be so speedy with that rebuttal when all else fails her. Just sayin'.....
I am off to run some errands.....bbl.........:
It's reading the subtext. As I knew you would.lol My moms 1st child is not my dads. She was very young. Eventually she managed to get it right.
Ppl who knew her back then never ever thought she'd become a highly educated woman. Lol
Where there's a will there's a way. As they say. Take care;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Zonker 1,709,569
Whats the penalty for stealing land and people? 12 min Submissivedarkski... 19
Why are Negroes here in North America? 26 min Lewis Williams 51
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 29 min dreamhunk 38,108
Whatever happened to Coretta and cigarface roma... 29 min Ttt 2
Coretta Joe Young watches drug deals from her w... 31 min Ttt 2
Taking massa anally 31 min Submissivedarkski... 3
*** Trump at 50%! *** 1 hr THX Restores Faith 8
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Savant 171
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 2 hr KIP 26
More from around the web