Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#118826 Feb 6, 2014
^^^^^^someone has trouble telling time^^^^^^
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118828 Feb 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
And look who is telling others who is acting like a girly man. One of the THREE STOOGES who came flying in recently to try to gang up on me. You ought to keep your fingers off of the keyboard with that nonsense, DEV. You and your two clown boy associates are worse than any gossipy females on this site. YOU are constantly in here fanning the flames and keeping mess stirred up with your silliness. None of you three clowns collectively come anywhere near being 'alpha' males. I know women who are more alpha male than any of you three stooges. Now, move it along, Bozo....smh.....
I have to agree, I feel like more of a man than those three faux males.......
You can just imagine the three of them in real life, gossiping about the neighbors, exchanging juicy gossip with each other.......by the time the story passes around it changes into something really BIG with a grain of truth in the very beginning......

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118830 Feb 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, it is obvious you aren't paying attention or are unfamiliar with some of the posters on this site if you didn't figure out who was who. Some of us know better. Good luck figuring it out, k?
that was oh really.dude is always heavily equipped with links.aisling is very mean,and I have never seen her do anything but raise pure hell.always long posts,always talking about jews and blacks...jews more than blacks.I have never seen her lighten up.

Plus you're a horrible detective! You cant even tell that seek is a girl!

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118831 Feb 6, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>guess you didnt get the memo....im now a gay bm.
you're still a white woman.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118833 Feb 6, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just chock full of gems of wisdom aren't ya, troll.
Perhaps now we know exactly why you were booted from Stormfront. Oops, my bad, you were reinstated. GW always said you were a BW. Oops my bad, an IRBW who hates White women.
Kindly, STFU, Felix.
Idiot, I haven't been around yesterday, was out of town with no computer...... And I don't spell anywhere near that bad, what an idiot....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Oakland

#118834 Feb 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree, I feel like more of a man than those three faux males.......
You can just imagine the three of them in real life, gossiping about the neighbors, exchanging juicy gossip with each other.......by the time the story passes around it changes into something really BIG with a grain of truth in the very beginning......
Welcome back. It looks like we agree on more things than either of us ever imagined, eh? Ready for some rain????????
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118835 Feb 6, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> that was oh really.dude is always heavily equipped with links.aisling is very mean,and I have never seen her do anything but raise pure hell.always long posts,always talking about jews and blacks...jews more than blacks.I have never seen her lighten up.
Huuhhhhh??? Aisling supports Israel and the Zionists, she is Hannity's twin ideologically....

But I agree, I have never seen herself enjoy herself on Topix, it is always some war with somebody.....

Oakland

#118836 Feb 6, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> that was oh really.dude is always heavily equipped with links.aisling is very mean,and I have never seen her do anything but raise pure hell.always long posts,always talking about jews and blacks...jews more than blacks.I have never seen her lighten up.
Au contraire.....Some of us know one another OFF of this forum. Kind of like you and GD. Aisling is NOT a Jew hater. Shows how much you REALLY know, eh? One last note, I would put my detective skills up against yours any day of the week and shut you right down. Believe that........:)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118837 Feb 6, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
If you go back to the beginning of this thread, I'm pretty sure he is real, probably he is so Pu88y whipped by Blondegirl he mirrors all her sentiments and emotions, we can tell who the real one in charge is in that relationship......

Fits in with her feminist ideology also, she is always screaming about "the oppression of women", and "girl power"......

Oakland

#118838 Feb 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Huuhhhhh??? Aisling supports Israel and the Zionists, she is Hannity's twin ideologically....
But I agree, I have never seen herself enjoy herself on Topix, it is always some war with somebody.....
Since you have been gone since late January, aisling has been having civil dialogue with a few of us. Some of us do NOT have to hate one another because we have different viewpoints. Just sayin'.........
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#118839 Feb 6, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
Then how about you post the links to where I did or STFU, freak.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118840 Feb 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Huuhhhhh??? Aisling supports Israel and the Zionists, she is Hannity's twin ideologically....
then maybe I'm confusing her with someone else...i think I have the right person but the wrong politics.
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#118841 Feb 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
STFU, Felix.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118842 Feb 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back. It looks like we agree on more things than either of us ever imagined, eh? Ready for some rain????????
Yeah I want some rain, my husband says if there is no water we are moving, but this is a semi-desert, there is going to be droughts.........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118843 Feb 6, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> then maybe I'm confusing her with someone else...i think I have the right person but the wrong politics.
She is always true to her politics, it never wavers........
Probably some agenda, converting blacks to Republicans....
Can't think of any other reason she would be on the African American forums.....
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#118844 Feb 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have been gone since late January, aisling has been having civil dialogue with a few of us. Some of us do NOT have to hate one another because we have different viewpoints. Just sayin'.........
They had her number on the SA forum. She isn't happy unless someone is fighting. And we saw her get her a** handed to her on the Military thread. Who even would sink so low as to troll veterans tells me volumes about IT.

Oakland

#118845 Feb 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I want some rain, my husband says if there is no water we are moving, but this is a semi-desert, there is going to be droughts.........
According to Gov Moonbeam, this is the worst drought in CA history and some counties are already rationing water. I am trying to be a little more conservative with my usage also. I spent the morning (early) moving all of my potted plants out in the open to get full access to whatever rain we do get. I am glad I took the pup to the dog park yesterday as tomorrow will probably be a muddy mess.....smh......
engle-

Baltimore, OH

#118846 Feb 6, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
You seem to think that you know all about me, don't ya, troll.

And btw... no, there generally doesn't have to be a babysitter when people drop LSD. Have another hit and fry some more brain cells.

Oakland

#118847 Feb 6, 2014
engle- wrote:
<quoted text>
They had her number on the SA forum. She isn't happy unless someone is fighting. And we saw her get her a** handed to her on the Military thread. Who even would sink so low as to troll veterans tells me volumes about IT.
I may not agree with some of the wars our soldiers are required to fight in but I certainly respect and thank them for their service. I just wish they would do more for our veterans than they are doing. It is a crying shame some of the service cuts they have had to endure....smh....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118848 Feb 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Gov Moonbeam, this is the worst drought in CA history and some counties are already rationing water. I am trying to be a little more conservative with my usage also. I spent the morning (early) moving all of my potted plants out in the open to get full access to whatever rain we do get. I am glad I took the pup to the dog park yesterday as tomorrow will probably be a muddy mess.....smh......
I'm using my bath water to water my garden, maybe cut down on my baths also....... I like to soak in hot water everyday after working in my garden.....emptied the Jacuzzi, won't be using that, takes too much water......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,460,392
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Barros 50,881
another mudshark murdered by Toby 4 min KIP 18
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 min Redefined 86
Are people p*ssng and sh*tting in procesed foods? 8 min Charlie 3
Caught the wife with a white boy 12 min Marcus Washington 27
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 16 min Redefined 31
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 44 min KIP 127
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 1 hr Israelite Suprema... 33
More from around the web