Are white women attracted to black men?
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118735 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> dam.this eliminates you.I thought u were Gray December sock.
Stfu Anderson.
Wrong sh*t for brains. Don't you have some stripping to do to pay your rent now that your gravy train has run dry?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118736 Feb 5, 2014
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
I want some pizza with pepperoni where is blonde?
lol!!!
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118737 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> lies.hilarious lies.
Sure, troll. Whatever you say. Perhaps you may wish to loosen those braids in that they are cutting off your supply of blood to your brain, childe.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#118738 Feb 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And I don't get it. When they're trying to hold up this blonde-concept. It's some kinda underlying racism. And maybe of the worst kind.
I disagree with the objectification . Because it's to me cold hedonism.
I've said many times I've got no personal interest in making every GD man want me. Loooool
After all I'm not that dumb. It's just not fair game to try to make men run after me like dogs in heat, just to say go away. It's somehow unworthy. If they were so perfect and hump-worthy why are they not married to Prince Charles then. Smh
They think I'm jealouse coz I called a few of them out. Yeah, right they are so arrogant and boring. And even older than my mom at times . And they think BW are jealouse. Sickning is what it is.
Bonsoir Loulou :)

How was your day?

I spent the day working on a commission and also as you know I still am counting down to the trip to Turkey, I am very ecstatic about this and I am very much looking forward to being in the country again.

I hope all is well with you and all of your family too :)

With all my love,

Seraphine

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118739 Feb 5, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Lol....borderline rape. Please why do you think they are called freaks and ho's. Look here sweetheart, theres three things in life i NEVER have to take....water, air and p***y. What does blonde see in me. Belives this if you font believe nothin else....my loyalty runs bone deep. If im cool with you, im down with you. Blonde knows beyond a shadow of a doubt i got her back. Whether she is right or wrong....i got her. As for me and my thug ways....yeah, i aint gonna lie....ima hustlin mthafcka. I dont have a perfect life like so many on here claim, but what i am, im real and ill tell you what i think westher you like it or not. As for me lookin like a thug.....LMBAO. i dont dress like one nor do i talk like one when i address people in the real world....this isnt the real word. So think what you want about me, i doesnt matter. Your opinion of me only matters to you and the other nobody's on this forum. You wanna keep exchanging insults im all good with that. So back to the party...i dont see what ANY man sees in you.
@DEV143, here u have it!! CEEK THE "HUSLA" lololol !!!

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118740 Feb 5, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
As for you and your thug ways you ain't going to lie you're a hustler...
Lol, this sounds like dialogue for a black dude from a script written by a white person in some cheesy movie/sitcom.
:)
@dev143, this is Andersons reply to that fake az bm!!

Anderson still sux.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118741 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> hell no! We just talked on the phone and stuff.he was messin' with canday.gray and I were friends.he double crossed me a bit though.gray december,I know ur on this thread too.give me a minute,ill figure out which one is you.youre alot better at trolling than Anderson,but you are both straaaaange.
Hey, remember this, troll?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMTFDUN8U9HST...

http://youtu.be/4xXwaLwzZqo

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118742 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong sh*t for brains. Don't you have some stripping to do to pay your rent now that your gravy train has run dry?
I still dont pay rent baby.my ex and I are still friends,and as long as I go to school,my rent is covered.that wont change until I graduate.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118743 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> I still dont pay rent baby.my ex and I are still friends,and as long as I go to school,my rent is covered.that wont change until I graduate.
I'm not your "baby", fckwit.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118744 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
why would you call yourself a felon, Leighton? Yea I remember that thread! More dirt got out about you than about me,powder head!!

Im talking to gray december in the phone,and I could tell he did coke the previous nite...all nite!

Hope you got help.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118745 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> why would you call yourself a felon, Leighton? Yea I remember that thread! More dirt got out about you than about me,powder head!!
Im talking to gray december in the phone,and I could tell he did coke the previous nite...all nite!
Hope you got help.
I don't know any Leighton. Trust me, I have little patience for substance abusers and those who advocate for the shooting of Police Officers.

Like I said, birds of a feather...

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#118746 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your "baby", fckwit.
Bonsoir Aisling,

How have you been? How are you dealing with the weather? I hope it passes as some point, has it gotten worse where you are?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118747 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:

Leighton..bka gray december,

Why would u post that? Ur az was handed to you.

Gray december is a serious coke head.click the link,and read like my 3rd or 4th post.hes a tweaker like MOST trolls.I best cash money oh really is also a tweaker,because is both stupid AND anal.classic tweaker signs.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118748 Feb 5, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Aisling,
How have you been? How are you dealing with the weather? I hope it passes as some point, has it gotten worse where you are?
bull.aisling is smart,with no sense of humor,and very racist.she posts scary youtube videos,and hates jewish ppl and black men...she hates bw too,but she tolerates is better. you are gray december talking to gray december.you are not smart enough to play aisling.

You are annoying enough.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118749 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text>
Leighton..bka gray december,
Why would u post that? Ur az was handed to you.
Gray december is a serious coke head.click the link,and read like my 3rd or 4th post.hes a tweaker like MOST trolls.I best cash money oh really is also a tweaker,because is both stupid AND anal.classic tweaker signs.
I bet you thought that Dope is Marilyn Manson, didn't ya. Just like you did years ago on the SA forum when I posted another Dope vid, troll.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118750 Feb 5, 2014
Aw, I post 'scary' vids says the troll. I bet the troll is skeeeerd.

The jig is up ya filthy POS.

Tell us all about that Military ball. Let's guess, you attended it when you were still in HS.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118751 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> bull.aisling is smart,with no sense of humor,and very racist.she posts scary youtube videos,and hates jewish ppl and black men...she hates bw too,but she tolerates is better. you are gray december talking to gray december.you are not smart enough to play aisling.
You are annoying enough.
You're just chock full of gems of wisdom aren't ya, troll.

Perhaps now we know exactly why you were booted from Stormfront. Oops, my bad, you were reinstated. GW always said you were a BW. Oops my bad, an IRBW who hates White women.

Kindly, STFU, Felix.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118752 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you thought that Dope is Marilyn Manson, didn't ya. Just like you did years ago on the SA forum when I posted another Dope vid, troll.
im AFRICAN AMERICAN.maryln manson? Wtf?? I have horrible taste in music,but not that horrible! my ex and I loved "Kings Of Leon"2012/2013.i originally chose the name "Revelry" because my ex bf said i reminded him of track 6.i LOVED that name.I am gonna try and see if I can get some variation of it.

I don't know anything about south Africa....

Like ANYTHING.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118753 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> im AFRICAN AMERICAN.maryln manson? Wtf?? I have horrible taste in music,but not that horrible! my ex and I loved "Kings Of Leon"2012/2013.i originally chose the name "Revelry" because my ex bf said i reminded him of track 6.i LOVED that name.I am gonna try and see if I can get some variation of it.
I don't know anything about south Africa....
Like ANYTHING.
Of course you don't, troll.

Grey December liked Manson and Dope has been mistaken for Manson. Just like they were years ago when I posted another Dope vid and it was mistaken for Manson. Hence why you believed that I was him. Trust me, he and I are far from being on friendly terms.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118754 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't, troll.
Grey December liked Manson and Dope has been mistaken for Manson. Just like they were years ago when I posted another Dope vid and it was mistaken for Manson. Hence why you believed that I was him. Trust me, he and I are far from being on friendly terms.
LIES!! Vicious lies. Gray December likes nirvana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The DNC Convention 2 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,403,881
Black women stealing white boys from asian girls 7 min Chocolate sunshine 1
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 10 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 6
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 23 min I joined the AAAn... 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 26 min Real 136,423
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 28 min I joined the AAAn... 157
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 36 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 18
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 1 hr Give Me Give Me G... 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 3 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 24
More from around the web