“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#118633 Feb 5, 2014
One mystery solved.....Hey, aisling. Hope you and yours are safe with all of this horrid weather. We sure could use some wet stuff here. We MIGHT get some tomorrow but it is probably so insignificant, it won't help the drought......smh.....
engel-

Carrollton, OH

#118634 Feb 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehehehehe.......Tistom tapeh yanaal!!!!!!!!!!
foooooolicia.......
Only one person who I know that spells Blondegirl as blonegirl. I bet those folks at Stormfront would be so impressed with the bashing of White women.

In the words of one poster, "STFU Felix".
engel-

Carrollton, OH

#118635 Feb 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes proud white chick. Sh!t it was a man as I thought. Pretty s!ck stuff.
That it was. He's a sicko, that's for sure.

Oakland

#118636 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one person who I know that spells Blondegirl as blonegirl. I bet those folks at Stormfront would be so impressed with the bashing of White women.
I agree. Just be safe there, k?
engel-

Carrollton, OH

#118639 Feb 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
One mystery solved.....Hey, aisling. Hope you and yours are safe with all of this horrid weather. We sure could use some wet stuff here. We MIGHT get some tomorrow but it is probably so insignificant, it won't help the drought......smh.....
It sure has been. LOL

Thanks, Divine. All safe here on my end and I trust you and yours are as well. Nothing like a little snow and subzero temps to put one in a good mood, right? You know it's bad when temps in the low thirties feel like spring. As long as the electricity doesn't go out, I can tolerate about anything. Winters in NE Ohio and the lake effect are good preparation., shall we say.

I feel for you all out in Cali with the drought. With all the talk of snow storms, only recently did I become aware of the situation out your way. I understand it's the worst in recorded history. I'm not one to buy into conspiracy theories but with all the weather conditions we're seeing, it does make one wonder if, as it's been said, that future warfare will be fought with weapons such as HAARP. I guess we're not the only ones who have it.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#118640 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
That it was. He's a sicko, that's for sure.
That's the kinda stuff that makes my blood freeze.
I seriously hope women are not gonna meet men like that over the Internet.

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#118641 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisling you've changed you ip address I've never heard of Carrollton Ohio I have heard of West Carrollton Ohio

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118643 Feb 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehehehehe.......Tistom tapeh yanaal!!!!!!!!!!
foooooolicia.......
you're the idiot anne frank,and its very rude to tell people to shut up.were u raised in a cellar?

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#118644 Feb 5, 2014
Its Felicia but topix is a surprise a minute
engel-

Carrollton, OH

#118645 Feb 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Just be safe there, k?
I will. Thanks. You as well.:)

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118646 Feb 5, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>who the fck said i care. Btch it makes no difference to me how much you like dck. You can have one in every hole or crevice on your body. Its just so funny when black women such as yourself come to THIS thread and speak of how vulgar and foul mouth blonde is when yo dumb black azz is doing the same that BLACK women accuss her of. Did you notice throughtout your ENTIRE post you stated nothing about bm you like besides their bbc's. Then you wonder why thug dudes like me abuse you dumb ho's. Why me and my dudes make you dance for us. Why we run trains on yo foul azz. Why we disrespect you and call you all kinds of btchs and ho's. Dudes make rap songs about you....ever heard the cut by 2chains, drake, kendrick lamar and asap.....i love bad btches that my fckin problem and yeah i like to fuck, i got a fckin problem. These are the type of bm you attract, because all you see is a dck. Talkin about i disrespect bw....btch show me a REAL woman and i wont disrespect her. School out btch so take yo dirty azz back over to dev and you can finish postin about how he can fck you in the azz....cause god knows you wasnt lovin that bbc when you was with that white boy for six years. Oh and by the way, that back stabbin white chick,loulou youre exchanging pleasantries with is the same btch who said bm look like monkeys. So keep up the good work of lookin like a jackazz....ya, jackazz!
I dont mess around with thugs.they are unclean.I like regular bm,with a regular jobs,and a regular disposition.if you even LOOK like u sell drugs,u can keep it movin'.if these dumb women would stop sleeping with drug dealers,then they would stop selling drugs.they are also big disease spreaders,drug users themselves,and wont think twice about bustin' you in the head and taking all your ish.those guys are probably too selfish to be a good lay anyway.also,I think running trains on girls is super gay.besides,no girl wants to be treated like that.chances are some girl had a crush on one of you losers,then you manipulated her into having sex with all of you.y'all took advantage of those girls.thats like and borderline rape.WTF DOES BLONDIE SEE IN YOU!!!! I also hate rap music.could not point two chains out of a line up.
engel-

Carrollton, OH

#118647 Feb 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the kinda stuff that makes my blood freeze.
I seriously hope women are not gonna meet men like that over the Internet.
Mine too. I would hope not as well. He's definitely not well.

Oakland

#118649 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> you're the idiot anne frank,and its very rude to tell people to shut up.were u raised in a cellar?
Inila yaki ye, sicamna MAKA........Jealous because you can barely speak your own native language and I am multi-lingual? Get over it, waglula.......smh......

Oakland

#118650 Feb 5, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>to be honest with you ms divine i was thinking, tga or felicia. Tga likes to use a lot of slang and at times she can have a really filthy mouth like sassy.
Neither of them have been here recently. Felicia hasn't posted since the 28th of January and it may have been longer for tga. Either way, I just find it odd that this newbie suddenly flies into this thread and starts telling the regs what we should and shouldn't post.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118651 Feb 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me maybe you should at the same time call a few WW out for calling BW baldheaded. But of course it's different when it's some of your on-line friends. STFU . Funny you cannot stand to be called out. I don't even mind blonde as I did in the beginning. Not that I care much. But is there certain rules for old blonde women who are very nice sometimes. And sounding halfdrunk the rest of the time.
lol!!!!
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#118652 Feb 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Inila yaki ye, sicamna MAKA........Jealous because you can barely speak your own native language and I am multi-lingual? Get over it, waglula.......smh......
All that means is more people can see how stupid you are.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118653 Feb 5, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Imcurious....a cool white dude. He been tryin to holla at blonde for years.
lol!!!

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118656 Feb 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that screwball some WW who let her hubby have sex with BW while she watch. Maybe someone remember that posters name. A hundred it's a big phat, old basturd of a male sitting in a trailer. Typing with one hand. Yrk
And that Bunnywen bet it's a man. Some crazy fookers.
and that poster was call GRAY DECEMBER! That just sounds like his handy work.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118658 Feb 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
One mystery solved.....Hey, aisling.
oh fk.dont conjure up that hell hound.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118660 Feb 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
now i aint googling all that mess trick.you better insult me in english.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africa... 2 min N Hater 37
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 4 min alex 150
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 5 min African AE 907
All women prefer white men 10 min alex 4,648
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Curious Me 33,585
The Devil Invades The State Of Delaware 19 min Gonzalez 4
It's fun to lie to blacks 21 min THX00451 11
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr Facts Matter 400
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 120,543
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 4 hr Guest 462