Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#118685 Feb 5, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really down to earth in your postings, I like your rationality and agree with most of what I'm reading from you ... These people aren't down with all BP, these women like getting fcked by black men. That's all.
They would like to feel that there's something more honorable about their personalities, but there isn't. It's just good old fashion lust and sexual gratification.
As evidence by the self righteous postings these women make, it's more than obvious that they'd never under any circumstances admit this to anyone or themselves for that matter.
It's just easier for them to say... " I'm a good human being so I have sex with blacks" instead of "I like black dcks and puxxy" .
We all have our faults though. And you having a "bad temper"? Really? No way.. You sound very pleasant.
Exactly. And I don't get it. When they're trying to hold up this blonde-concept. It's some kinda underlying racism. And maybe of the worst kind.
I disagree with the objectification . Because it's to me cold hedonism.
I've said many times I've got no personal interest in making every GD man want me. Loooool
After all I'm not that dumb. It's just not fair game to try to make men run after me like dogs in heat, just to say go away. It's somehow unworthy. If they were so perfect and hump-worthy why are they not married to Prince Charles then. Smh
They think I'm jealouse coz I called a few of them out. Yeah, right they are so arrogant and boring. And even older than my mom at times . And they think BW are jealouse. Sickning is what it is.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118686 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> would you like to see?
Also,im not a poster named foolisha.I honestly donot get off on trolling as other people! That is beyond weak! I dont think alot of blacks are into trolling anyway.causing psycological harm,playing deceitful mental games,and all that sick ish are not black traits.trolling is maliciously lying over and over and over again,to people you know...and enjoying it! And Im not a topix newbie! I was revelry,sassykatt,sassykat,and animation.ive been banned alot.I was never a troll.I have fun without trolling.Trolling is sick,wierd,cowardly,and creepy.its wrong,its deception,and its strange.
You and Grey December sure like to share pictures of your junk, don't ya.

Birds of a feather....
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118687 Feb 5, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>she doesnt know what a irbw is. So your post just flew right over her head. LMBAO!!!!!
Judging from that pic of hers, I suspect it's due to those "braids" being tied to tightly. It's cut of the blood flow to it's brain.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118688 Feb 5, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT???? GREY DECEMBER and sassy were gettin it on?
It would appear that they were.
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118689 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat gone wrong...

http://youtu.be/AN5YbfFszlI

Sew sad.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#118690 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right you cozy up to the likes of Grey December who is a convicted felon and in possession of firearms. You're knight in shining armor is a filthy pervert who posts pics of his gf and his junk to posters. He may hate White women but loves women just like you. Birds of a feather....
Grey December is a convicted felon?

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#118691 Feb 5, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
I don't normally follow this thread because the posters here are generally the least intelligent on topix, but I am shocked to find out that Blondegirl is single.
I've seen her posting over the years and always thought she had a man, but surprise surprise, another overly masculine female single.
All these feminist hateful women are single.
Men don't like hateful women unless you look like Halle Berry, even then you're going to have issues.
Sad to see all these negative women ..... Being single.....and not being able to make the connection between their lack of character and their inability to attract a real mate.
You fit right in dummy as they say "you don't have to be a genius to do this stuff"
engel-

Baltimore, OH

#118692 Feb 5, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey December is a convicted felon?
From the posts that I've read, it appears to be the case.
Anon

New York, NY

#118693 Feb 5, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>Masud is one of those bottom of the barrel white people with a dysfunctional family heritage.

Everything about him emanates sickness in one form or another. It's why he comes here. It's why all the crazy white people who are low on the social order come here and stay. They have no where else to go, because nobody normal wants them around, not even in a virtual setting. Masud is OK for what he is -- for what he understands. It's not much, but at the moment it's the best he can do.

Always consider the source.
You said it - Black people are low on the social order ( a gross and racist generalization ) and are not normal. Is this what you really believe? If so, crazy Masud could be right - the deep-seated racism of the farm people has rubbed off on you.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#118694 Feb 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it - Black people are low on the social order ( a gross and racist generalization ) and are not normal. Is this what you really believe? If so, crazy Masud could be right - the deep-seated racism of the farm people has rubbed off on you.
There is nothing racist about what I said.

Yes, SOME white people are low. They are bottom feeders, so they come here in order to find a way to feel good about themselves. I'd say that's obvious. Why? Because, I've watched many white people higher on the social and societal ladder read the comments people make here and they LAUGH. Of course these people are employed, have family and business of their own to take care of and come with education. They are not afraid to KNOW something about the world. They haven't been to anyone's jail, and they don't belong to any goofy anti social movement. They are normal.
my shoes need shined

New Port Richey, FL

#118695 Feb 5, 2014
From the "That Dog Won't Hunt" archives:
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing racist about what I said.
Yes, SOME white people are low.
Uhh,....Clemm?
just like when we say 'negro",

...we only mean the ignorant blacks
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TU2V7NQD0GMN3...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#118696 Feb 5, 2014
So..um...roll call

Race and gender of everyone please.

NSD - black (with a smidgin of NA), female
CEEK - probably black, probably male
Sassy - def black, def female
dev - mos def black, mos def hetero male
Loulou - def white, perhaps gay male/perhaps female (language barriers make this one difficult to determine)
Blonde - def white, def female
iamcuriousnow - def black, gender indeterminate
Anon

New York, NY

#118697 Feb 5, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing racist about what I said.

Yes, SOME white people are low. They are bottom feeders, so they come here in order to find a way to feel good about themselves. I'd say that's obvious. Why? Because, I've watched many white people higher on the social and societal ladder read the comments people make here and they LAUGH. Of course these people are employed, have family and business of their own to take care of and come with education. They are not afraid to KNOW something about the world. They haven't been to anyone's jail, and they don't belong to any goofy anti social movement. They are normal.
Good follow up. Anyhow, I feel obliged to point out that the following could be said, also, of many, perhaps most, Black people I know: <quote> They are not afraid to KNOW something about the world. They haven't been to anyone's jail, and they don't belong to any goofy anti social movement. They are normal. <end quote> You and I post here, and the fact that racists crawl around here is no reflection on our status. The racist perception of Black people as the lowest of castes should never be sanctioned by us, even inadvertently. We should never accept this classification. Many of us are poor, but so are many white people.
blonde

Mesquite, NV

#118698 Feb 5, 2014
jesus christ
my thread has been hijacked by a bunch of 14 year olds thinking they can take on my man and try to debate him, argue with him, and attempt to outsmart him - and you punks think you can actually come out on top. Let me clue you in.
You can't win against him, people.
Its painfully obvious that in reading your feeble attempts to debate him- hell you can't even keep up with him, much less somehow win whatever the fck point it is you're trying to prove.
You're trying to fight with a man who can run circles around your dumb azzes without even trying! This is the funniest shyt I've seen in awhile- thanks for the entertainment people.
Ya'll are fighting with a man who...i can't stop laughing over this; half of you think he doesn't even exist; and the other half thinks he's me.
and one of you doesn't know what a puppet is.

I especially like the hilarity of your statements that "ceek" speaks like a ww- a feminine one at that; and "blonde" speaks like a black man- which i've been accused of since day 1 so thats not anything new.
At least you see that one of us is black and the other is white. So you all get one point for that.
You retards can't seem to figure out which is which, but hey...i can't expect too much from any of you to begin with; i think you all been dropped on your heads one too many times, personally.

ya'll are fcking pathetic losers.

i like watching this though; its like little rats trying to take on Zeus.

both ceek and I are laughing our black and white azzes off at you - you do realize that, right?

please continue. quickly- before my electric goes out again.

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#118704 Feb 5, 2014
dev143 wrote:
So..um...roll call
Race and gender of everyone please.
NSD - black (with a smidgin of NA), female
CEEK - probably black, probably male
Sassy - def black, def female
dev - mos def black, mos def hetero male
Loulou - def white, perhaps gay male/perhaps female (language barriers make this one difficult to determine)
Blonde - def white, def female
iamcuriousnow - def black, gender indeterminate
you didn't very well Dev lots of probables,perhaps and maybes and some just plain wrongs.

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#118705 Feb 5, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text> Calling yourself a dumb sissy as an insult to others? No wonder blonde picked her own sock over you. Smh
Blonde picked her own sock over me?I didn't know that should I feel rejected or dejected?
Dr of Psychiatry

United States

#118706 Feb 5, 2014
blonde wrote:
jesus christ
my thread has been hijacked by a bunch of 14 year olds thinking they can take on my man and try to debate him, argue with him, and attempt to outsmart him - and you punks think you can actually come out on top. Let me clue you in.
You can't win against him, people.
Its painfully obvious that in reading your feeble attempts to debate him- hell you can't even keep up with him, much less somehow win whatever the fck point it is you're trying to prove.
You're trying to fight with a man who can run circles around your dumb azzes without even trying! This is the funniest shyt I've seen in awhile- thanks for the entertainment people.
Ya'll are fighting with a man who...i can't stop laughing over this; half of you think he doesn't even exist; and the other half thinks he's me.
and one of you doesn't know what a puppet is.
I especially like the hilarity of your statements that "ceek" speaks like a ww- a feminine one at that; and "blonde" speaks like a black man- which i've been accused of since day 1 so thats not anything new.
At least you see that one of us is black and the other is white. So you all get one point for that.
You retards can't seem to figure out which is which, but hey...i can't expect too much from any of you to begin with; i think you all been dropped on your heads one too many times, personally.
ya'll are fcking pathetic losers.
i like watching this though; its like little rats trying to take on Zeus.
both ceek and I are laughing our black and white azzes off at you - you do realize that, right?
please continue. quickly- before my electric goes out again.
but which azz is black and which azz is white?

Level 7

Location hidden

#118707 Feb 5, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't very well Dev lots of probables,perhaps and maybes and some just plain wrongs.
Go over each item in my list and explain your point of view about it.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118708 Feb 5, 2014
engel- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what, filthy troll. You sure like to run that mouth of yours, don't ya. You like to bash us while sniffing around White men, don't ya. You are the IRBW personified. Now, go tell that to your fck buddy, Grey December, freak.
lol! Idky,but my brain translated this in an irish accent.umm...you make me laugh.please stop trying to sound scary.

Level 7

Location hidden

#118709 Feb 5, 2014
sha boo ya..sha ... sha... sha boo yah, ROLL CALL!

;^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,563,736
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 4 min Redefined 30
Worlds strongest man competition tonight on cbs 7 min Ugly monkeys 24
Reasons why good black women don't want good bl... 9 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 13 min Jim 17
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 25 min indict BOB DYLAN 72
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 30 min Siamonee 728
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 39 min Paul 40
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 4 hr Chalotte 43
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 4 hr KIP 105