Are white women attracted to black men?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118080 Jan 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>He he he, so you think all people that hate Christmas are evil?
nah.only if their Christians.I just assume massud is a red neck,regardless of what he says.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#118081 Jan 31, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> nah.only if their Christians.I just assume massud is a red neck,regardless of what he says.
nice avatar is that really you?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Over the Rhine

#118082 Jan 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well, one thing we know for sure, blacks are most likely not low in potassium, banana's are filled with potassium, and actually lower blood pressure.....
Unfortunately for me I had two health fanatic parents, wasn't a candy bar to be found around my parents house.....
The only desert I ever saw around that house, was when my mom missed some white yogurt with strawberries, and sweetened it with a little organic honey....
so you were abused as a child-(no candy bars in the house is a form of abuse you know)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118083 Jan 31, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
so you were abused as a child-(no candy bars in the house is a form of abuse you know)
We didn't have child protective services in those days to dial, because I would have blackmailed my parents, "look you either stalk this house with candy, and real chocolate, not that carob crap, or I'm dialing protective services"
felicia

Studio City, CA

#118084 Jan 31, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> nah.only if their Christians.I just assume massud is a red neck,regardless of what he says.
Massud Is an Atheist, not a Christian, or he could be a "creationist" if you believe in space aliens....

Either way , none of these qualify as a Christian....

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118085 Jan 31, 2014
uppercut wrote:
<quoted text>
Or an early shipment of bananas.
or the black men are at work,not sitting at home 4:00 in the afternoon.you and massud need to learn from them.get of get a job,get off topix and get off welfare.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Over the Rhine

#118086 Jan 31, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> or the black men are at work,not sitting at home 4:00 in the afternoon.you and massud need to learn from them.get of get a job,get off topix and get off welfare.
Masud is not teachable
Dr of Psychiatry

Mansfield, OH

#118087 Jan 31, 2014
blonde wrote:
Damn ! Its all quiet in the asylum today. must have finally received that late shipment of medication
I got some experience in treatin the psychorotic you need some home help care

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#118088 Jan 31, 2014
My gawd..IRBW need to STOP posting up their photos....The sheer horror!

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118089 Jan 31, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
nice avatar is that really you?
of course thats really me.the whole reason I took my first pic holding that sign over my head that said "sassyandtrashy is a white woman" was to prove that I was the same person posting on topix.everyone may be a troll,but I am,not:)

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118090 Jan 31, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Massud Is an Atheist, not a Christian, or he could be a "creationist" if you believe in space aliens....
Either way , none of these qualify as a Christian....
he's still a bad person.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#118091 Jan 31, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud is not teachable
you are so right!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#118092 Jan 31, 2014
Dr of Psychiatry wrote:
<quoted text>
I got some experience in treatin the psychorotic you need some home help care
You can't even put together a coherent sentence and you wish us to believe you are a medical doctor? Not a chance, foolio......smh......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#118093 Jan 31, 2014
[email protected]'sNotATroll......

Zdayen mi po, Sassy.....smh.....

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#118094 Jan 31, 2014
I want to go where nobody knows my name
my favorite song

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#118095 Jan 31, 2014
has anybody seen the blonde she curling up with a book one of the classics I bet like Ivanhore or A Tale of Two Tities

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Over the Rhine

#118096 Jan 31, 2014
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
has anybody seen the blonde she curling up with a book one of the classics I bet like Ivanhore or A Tale of Two Tities
I've never heard of those books but they do sound like books she would read.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#118097 Jan 31, 2014
whoever said black don't crack obviously hasn't seen an IRBW...smh

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#118098 Jan 31, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Seeaphine.
I hope you're gonna have a great trip to Turkey. Your husbands family will prob be happy to finally meet you. I'm sure you're gonna make a good impression . And taking the effort to try to learn the language will certainly give a good impression and show your interest . I wish you a safe journey and return. And looking forward to hear how it went . Take care;)
I'm busy decorating my sisters room and my exams are up soon.
Bonsoir Loulou :)

We live be leaving on the 20th of February and returning on March 2nd, I can only pray that is the case and I will do my best, Sora is teaching me all I need to know....there is so much to do and it feels like so little time :)

I have been there many times but this time will be different since Greece is in an economic downturn many of his relatives immigrated to Turkey instead where they are surprisingly better off....many of them have become assimilated into the majority and they speak Turkish primarily but Greek amongst themselves. They are ethnic minorities in this country according to what his cousin has told him.

Thank you so much mon amie, for everything words cannot describe what your friendship and faith in me means.....he assures me that all will be well.

Thank you for your well wishes and I will tell you everything when it is completed.

Good luck on your exams again :)

With all my love,

Seraphine

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Over the Rhine

#118100 Jan 31, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>one minute you're her friend (blondegirl) and the next you're putting her down. Are you bipolar or just an azzhole?
I couldn't resist the idiocrasy of that post I just thought it was funny-classics?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 1 min Barros 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grumpy 1,458,245
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Barros 50,599
We Should Put NO POWER in USA's & Whites' Hands 9 min Post USA Era 11
700 hundred murders in Chicago this year, so far. 9 min 2 Dogs 11
Atheists Hate Blacks TOO 10 min God Emporer Trump 3
no blacks allowed in this thread 52 min XxwastelandxX 42
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 8 hr Marcus Washington 25
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 8 hr Horny Brotha 24
More from around the web