Are white women attracted to black men?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#117666 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>From my experience they are all stuck in a time warp, and prefer the music when they were teenagers, like my parents, and every generation.
I guess those were the best times of their lives, no responsibility yet, my husband traipsing around in his black spandex pants, hitting all the girls in his high school, it is a bytch getting old. His poor brother with his long blonde hair all the girls adored is falling out now....
I would much rather listen to Carmen or Gilbert & Sullivan than the insipid rock/pop music on the radio when I grew up. Who wants to hear the Beatles or the Stones?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117667 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
ehehehehe.... actually close enough, felly.....it's sieg heil but I am not correcting today (except this one since you more or less asked......:)))
I feel shame, of all people you would think I would spell that correctly...I always want to spell swastika with a c, seems like it should be swastica.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#117668 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
and for your Bieber fans......Selena ought to consider herself lucky to have dodged the publicity this little delinquent seems to be generating lately.....

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/01/28/justin-bi...
You do not understand how celebrity works. The more media attention the more the money rolls in. Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are just publicity seekers.

That is why they all do it.

Morons like you think they are having a meltdown when instead they are playing you.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117669 Jan 28, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
How popular is music played on non European instruments? The blues is white man's music. So is jazz. So is...
My God ,you are right, they are playing our instruments, didn't they just beat on drums out in Africa?
Seems like whites always liked their rhythm, though, didn't the slave owners have them dance and do entertainment skits for them?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#117670 Jan 28, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> You can't be serious. Having a college degree nowadays doesn't ensure you a good job, a job in your field, or any job at all, not even an entry level job at a local department store!(the excuse being you are now over-qualified and they won't hire you).
All a degree ensures you is a mountain of debt that just keeps piling up until it suffocates you, ruining your credit rating, causing debt collectors to harass you, and preventing you from getting ahead even if you finally do get a job using that degree because your credit rating is so bad.
Millions of people without a job have college degrees. It didn't help them.
I never said that it did. I said that folks who speak Pakistani, Indian, Arabic, etc were getting all the taxi and 7/11 jobs. Even the jobs in this country are being taken by Asians.

Thanks to Obamanomics and Obamacare though most of our jobs are being outsourced over there. That is the reason for the high unemployment rate amongst African Americans. Guess when you are educated at muzzie schools in Jakarta...

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#117671 Jan 28, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
How popular is music played on non European instruments? The blues is white man's music. So is jazz. So is...
WHAAAAAAAT? Better go and do some research because NONE of what you said about blues or jazz is remotely correct.....See Ken Burns jazz series which will definitely dispel that myth and the blues is rooted in the African American community......smh.....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117672 Jan 28, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think this is a good black song though? I find myself humming along to it......

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#117673 Jan 28, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> At this point I have no idea what da fug you're talkin about.
I think she just wants to talk to you.

Location hidden

#117674 Jan 28, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I would much rather listen to Carmen or Gilbert & Sullivan than the insipid rock/pop music on the radio when I grew up. Who wants to hear the Beatles or the Stones?
That's the beauty of the diversity of music. There is something in it for everyone, everywhere........:)
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117675 Jan 28, 2014
Now who else calls me Walter?

Stoned Cold

“The truth will be told”
Level 5

Since: Mar 12

[Early adopter][Game over]

by miss Stoned Cold

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:
[Spam]

Stalker wrote:
Wow what a true loser.
Who in their right mind was stalk another poster that the way the op stalked stoned cold?
What a sick individual, definitely has the making of a John Wayne Gacey or Jeffrey daughmer.
The op should be ashamed of herself for sitting in the background silently stalking this individual of the course of years and even sending private messages to other losers about this poster.
With a sick freak like you stalking them, anybody would change their profile.
Get a job you dam pathetic loser.

Yes all true but dont discourage her. I'm the pied piper of trolls,leading them away from the rest of the forum for at least a short time. It's a thankless job but I take it upon myself for the greater good.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCH9F1BJCANDM...
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#117676 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
Look at MTV, it was all white at one time, then they subtly introduced, the most non offensive black they could find, Michael Jackson, which was a stepping stone for introducing more black music, a little more black sounding in slow progressions, now MTV is the "African American" music channel......

It didn't happen all at once, it was gradual brainwashing by the Jew media......
A pedophile preying on little blond boys whose face melted and his nose fell off was considered inoffensive? Really?
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117677 Jan 28, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm now why would I be thinking...XTRA large buckets of popcorn right about now?
Why don't you call me Walter a few more times, fat boy.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#117678 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not from the south, I think white music was the great classical composers , not some hill people playing a banjo in deliverance.
My guess would be the guys who look like extras from Deliverance have a lot more common sense than your typical middle class Americans. If there are any middle class Americans left after what Obamanomics has done to them anyway.(-:

Location hidden

#117679 Jan 28, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand how celebrity works. The more media attention the more the money rolls in. Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are just publicity seekers.
That is why they all do it.
Morons like you think they are having a meltdown when instead they are playing you.
Morons like me? Hehehehehehe......I see you have a problem expressing yourself without using insults. I spent almost 20 years in the entertainment industry with exposure to movie and TV stars, producers, directors, musicians and others associated with the business so there is NOTHING you can share with me that is new as you, I would wager, have NO related experience. How many clients from that genre did YOU have, eh?. Now move it along with your ridiculous ASSumptions, k?

*chuckles*
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#117680 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>My God ,you are right, they are playing our instruments, didn't they just beat on drums out in Africa?
Seems like whites always liked their rhythm, though, didn't the slave owners have them dance and do entertainment skits for them?
How many of our stringed instruments originated outside Europe? To imagine the roots of our popular music are African is...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117681 Jan 28, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol whatever you say Yosemite Sam.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117682 Jan 28, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she just wants someone to talk to period.

Location hidden

#117683 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I feel shame, of all people you would think I would spell that correctly...I always want to spell swastika with a c, seems like it should be swastica.
I hear you......I know the root of the word comes from Sanskrit. So many of our words have come from other languages, it can be confusing. If you think English is bad, try learning German with all of its rules. Masculine, feminine and neuter words....the whole der, die, das thingy. It can be mind boggling.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#117684 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAAAAAAAT? Better go and do some research because NONE of what you said about blues or jazz is remotely correct.....See Ken Burns jazz series which will definitely dispel that myth and the blues is rooted in the African American community......smh.....
What originated in Africa? The slaves just picked up their owners instruments and learned to play them. If you think that Jazz is played on... Mozart would have been familiar with everything they played on.

He improvised too... just as they do.

It is European music.

Location hidden

#117685 Jan 28, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
*waves at triplets*

I see threads are coming down and screen names disappearing all over the AA forum today....hehehehehe.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As I type this.... 3 min LMR 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Check 1,601,115
Thank You Mr. Obama! 10 min THX Stands a Post 15
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 10 min youll shoot your ... 130
Let's play Guess Tamale's bra size! 11 min LMR 4
I wonder where THEY went?... 18 min The Grateful Axe 11
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 22 min THX Stands a Post 2
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web