Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117600 Jan 28, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the hip hop culture young people in rural areas are not into that culture like those living on the east and west coast or bigger cities.Where I live which is a smaller town I see a lot of IR relationships and my son lives in an apartment complex 30 percent are IR couples.
Are you kidding me? White kids from rural areas are the BIGGEST financial contributors to Hip Hop. I know more than a few white artists from rural areas around the country and world that focus their talents mainly on Hip Hop influence. Like my peeps Jack, Heather, and John from Illinois who I met last year at a friends place and have been cool with ever since. Very cool people...for whites.

;)

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#117601 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Derek......Hope you and yours are well and safe with all of the horrible storms. Catch you on facebook......:))
Hope things are well on your end too. It is freezing over here. Hoping it warms up though as we have a ski weekend with the scouts coming up.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117602 Jan 28, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious how you think you are not trash.
No fcks given. Reading is fundamental, dim bulb.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117603 Jan 28, 2014
Oh one of them is from Michigan...Heather(?)

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#117604 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>From my experience they are all stuck in a time warp, and prefer the music when they were teenagers, like my parents, and every generation.
I guess those were the best times of their lives, no responsibility yet, my husband traipsing around in his black spandex pants, hitting all the girls in his high school, it is a bytch getting old. His poor brother with his long blonde hair all the girls adored is falling out now....
you sure your husband didn't wear a black leather jacket and drive around in a 57 chevy belong to the Jets street gang and use chains and knives to fight with?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117605 Jan 28, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all of us can't be trash that you use as some standard. Judging from the exploits of that trash, it just goes to show what that male chose. It just goes to show that money doesn't buy class. Judging from the photos I've seen of him, he's as classless and trashy as Jeffries. Birds of a feather...
Lol look in the mirror...look at her...now look in the mirror again.

Nuff said.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#117606 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I have never been a "led Zeppelin" fan , or particularly liked the Rolling Stones, I liked the song "paint it black", can't even think of a Led Zeppelin song I love.
From that era, it was "Black Sabbath" for me.....
Surely you've overlooked Dazed and Confused as well as Fool in the Rain....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117607 Jan 28, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
Choppin it up wit the trash sharing their "muh dck" exploits.
Typical.
No? Still not convinced? Ok then, look at what you have in your life...now read about theres all over the MSM...now look back on your life again.

Need I go on?

Just love it when lifes losers try and dis those that have gotten more out of existence than themselves.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117608 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I have never been a "led Zeppelin" fan , or particularly liked the Rolling Stones, I liked the song "paint it black", can't even think of a Led Zeppelin song I love.
From that era, it was "Black Sabbath" for me.....
But do you consider Zeppelin whiggers?
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117609 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
The other link I posted shows a picture of her mother and father. There really is no other identifying information on her background (not that it really matters to me as I couldn't care less about Justin 'the twit' Bieber or who he is involved with). I hope that someone intervenes on Justin's behalf (as it seems both of his parents are unwilling or unable to) before he does a major crash and burn. I may not be a fan but I hate to see anyone lose it like he is.
I hope you are safe and sound with all of these nasty storms.
I agree. I looked at his mug shot and the look in his eyes tells me something is off.. It makes a person wonder what's up with all those kids who as soon as they hit a certain age, they crash and burn. Or at the least, are on the path leading to that.

Everything's good here, thanks, Divine. I trust all is well on your end. I believe the worst is over so far. Just some bitterly cold weather but it should be warming up in a day or two. Last night when I went out, I literally felt like my heart was going to stop from the cold. With the wind chill, we were down in the negative double digits. It looks like the south is going to be getting hit with the next round of nasty weather. I sure don't relish what they are in store for. All I can say is welcome to the club and can this winter get any longer.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117610 Jan 28, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Make up your own fckin topics azzlick and stop grinding on mine for a change.
DAMN I hate biters.
Then don't bring something up if you don't like the responses you get. That would be my best suggestion.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117611 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>But do you consider Zeppelin whiggers?
The answer is too complex, our parents noticed the black influence, but the destruction of white culture is gradual in tiny steps for us goyim to notice the elimination of white culture in the judification of America, they put handsome white men singing, made the primitive jungle music more complex appealing to whites, and now you have the last nail in the coffin, resulting in whiggars......
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117612 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text> Lol look in the mirror...look at her...now look in the mirror again.
Nuff said.
I'm not biracial so there is no comparison. If you're going to bring something up at least get the female's race correct. Hate to tell you but I would no sooner want to look like that than the man in the moon would. And I sure wouldn't conduct myself in any fashion similiar to her conduct. Now, why don't you show everyone that video you posted of your girl who was sloppy drunk and dressed in next to nothing as you panned the video camera from her head to her feet. She couldn't even sit up straight or speak w/out slurring her words.

Nuff'
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117613 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text> No? Still not convinced? Ok then, look at what you have in your life...now read about theres all over the MSM...now look back on your life again.
Need I go on?
Just love it when lifes losers try and dis those that have gotten more out of existence than themselves.
The only loser that I see is you. And I'm sure you read it as well. What kind of a loser would even bring up the ex to a footballer. Groupie, much?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117614 Jan 28, 2014
Look at MTV, it was all white at one time, then they subtly introduced, the most non offensive black they could find, Michael Jackson, which was a stepping stone for introducing more black music, a little more black sounding in slow progressions, now MTV is the "African American" music channel......

It didn't happen all at once, it was gradual brainwashing by the Jew media......
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117615 Jan 28, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't bring something up if you don't like the responses you get. That would be my best suggestion.
I dont care who responds to my topics as long as it's not you. Not because it bothers me, but because then I cant help but lower myself to converse with you.

It's just my nature.

The sun even shines on dog chit.

Not saying that I'm the sun or anything but you are fos tho.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117616 Jan 28, 2014
Ponders why it is that when some female who looks and conducts herself like trash is brought up, some people think that a negative response means that they want to look like the female in question.

News flash, some of us have no desire to look like something we're not and judging from what those females attract, it only supporting why some of us would no sooner want to look like that than, again, the man in the moon would.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#117617 Jan 28, 2014
*eye roll at Jew Media comment*

Face it, felly. You cannot blame the Jews for every little disappointment in your life......smh......
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117618 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is too complex, our parents noticed the black influence, but the destruction of white culture is gradual in tiny steps for us goyim to notice the elimination of white culture in the judification of America, they put handsome white men singing, made the primitive jungle music more complex appealing to whites, and now you have the last nail in the coffin, resulting in whiggars......
Yeah that might make sense if whites were still listening to fiddle music and square dancin but hey lets face it...ALL popular white music stems from black music and that includes rock and metal. Like humans that have all originally come from Africa, all popular western music evolved from blues. Thats why so many musicians are color blind. Music transcends race. I know plenty of the popular rock and metal bands that have collaborated with black artists.

Starting with Elvis...no...even before that.
39ehonor

Jupiter, FL

#117620 Jan 28, 2014
BLACK MEN HAVE 11 TIMES THE HIV/AIDS rate as hetero White Men--as per the CDC report Nov 2009---BEWARE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who looks better, Puerto Ricans or Mexicans? (Jul '09) 3 min Bla bla 1,361
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,396,342
buck gets huge nu sentence for sexually abusing... 9 min Black Buck Pedos 6
News Forced diversity training backfires, claims Har... 12 min Truth Hurts 5
I swear that this happened yesterday. 12 min Sir Jethro 1
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 13 min Truth Hurts 596
High Yellah Sheboon sow, Loretta Lynch screwed up! 13 min Yes They Are Very... 3
Eurafrica 34 min enoch powell 70
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 41 min yisarel 136,119
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr larryX 46,603
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr thetruth 32,719
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 4 hr Oh No You Di-nt 48
More from around the web