Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117628 Jan 28, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
I can almost guarantee that there are more men sweating over "the great one's" daughter Paulina than over the likes of Chantel Jeffries.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/01/06/pauli...
Can CERTAINLY guarantee that no men are sweatin you tho.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117629 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can agree with part of your post but not all as if you listen to classical music, especially the period known as baroque, you will see that blue grass music and much of country music has it roots in the baroque period. I can show examples also, if there is any doubt. Just sayin'.....
Well I didnt even mention countr ymusic (forgot about that style) but seeing it's being discussed now let me just say that even that genre has blues influence.

http://countrymusichalloffame.org/origins-of-...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117630 Jan 28, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>MTV knew that if they wanted to be popular they had no choice but to have black music. It wasnt a very popular venue UNTIL Michael was profiled and once he kicked the door open...MTV blew da fck up. Say what you want about jews but they know how to get that money. If there wasnt a profit in black music and a hankering for it by WHITE people they would never have wasted their time
There was only so much Billy Idol that people could stand.
'white wedding" is the only good song Billy Idol ever did.....

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#117631 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can agree with part of your post but not all as if you listen to classical music, especially the period known as baroque, you will see that blue grass music and much of country music has it roots in the baroque period. I can show examples also, if there is any doubt. Just sayin'.....
I don't know what baroque music is but appalachian music is native to that area and is a sound all its own but I think all music comes from the same roots if you think about it- it would have to because all people came from the same area of the earth. Then over the millenniums it has changed and changed and changed.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117632 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text> Yeah that might make sense if whites were still listening to fiddle music and square dancin but hey lets face it...ALL popular white music stems from black music and that includes rock and metal. Like humans that have all originally come from Africa, all popular western music evolved from blues. Thats why so many musicians are color blind. Music transcends race. I know plenty of the popular rock and metal bands that have collaborated with black artists.
Starting with Elvis...no...even before that.
I'm not from the south, I think white music was the great classical composers , not some hill people playing a banjo in deliverance.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117633 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text> Lol now why would I care how a sock puppeteer topix junkie sees me? You're cornier than a bucket of popcorn. XTRA large bucket at that.
You must have cared about what people thought about you for you to whore out your sloppy drunk girl for a bunch of strangers on the internet. What I can say for your "girl's" self-esteem is another story to allow you to use her to "boost" your esteem is another story, fat boy. Like I said, you looked like you're still under construction and the electricity isn't turned on.

Sew sad.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117634 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text> Can CERTAINLY guarantee that no men are sweatin you tho.
I would hope not, sh(t for brains. It wouldn't be to their best interest.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#117635 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>MTV knew that if they wanted to be popular they had no choice but to have black music. It wasnt a very popular venue UNTIL Michael was profiled and once he kicked the door open...MTV blew da fck up. Say what you want about jews but they know how to get that money. If there wasnt a profit in black music and a hankering for it by WHITE people they would never have wasted their time
There was only so much Billy Idol that people could stand.
You have to understand the psychology of the Jews, a male oriented head banging concert of men acting aggressively scares the sheet out of them, of course they wanted to make money, but they also wanted to eliminate the white male aggression that metal represents......

In their minds, those males might as well have been wearing swastika's , and screaming "seig heil".

I know I spelled that wrong....
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117636 Jan 28, 2014
Hey pepper ball Bob, show us your kung fu moves...

http://youtu.be/qEr5XfSicQg

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#117637 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text> Well I didnt even mention countr ymusic (forgot about that style) but seeing it's being discussed now let me just say that even that genre has blues influence.
http://countrymusichalloffame.org/origins-of-...
I agree that modern country music has been influenced by the blues (and other musical styles). I think the music we hear today is so diverse that we can find comparisons to many styles of music past.. I am always amazed at what some artists add to their performances. Anything new and innovative is interesting to me. I am also highly disappointed at what some music execs promote as 'good music'. So many talented artists are overlooked because they don't fit the cookie cutter image a lot of record labels promote. It's sad, really.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117638 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>'white wedding" is the only good song Billy Idol ever did.....
"Dancin with myself"
What did you think of my "whigger" friends band Salem? They're KILLIN it these days. Got some of their tracks in big Hollywood jew produced movies an everthang.
Not for you I know but I'm happy for em, it's been a fcked up life up till about three years ago for those guys.They deserve success. Now if only they dont ruin it for themselves. Even Brittany Spears gave them the green light to do one of her songs...their way.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117639 Jan 28, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have cared about what people thought about you for you to whore out your sloppy drunk girl for a bunch of strangers on the internet. What I can say for your "girl's" self-esteem is another story to allow you to use her to "boost" your esteem is another story, fat boy. Like I said, you looked like you're still under construction and the electricity isn't turned on.
Sew sad.
Again...who cares what YOU say?

And stop judging your posts positively because you know no one else will smh
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117640 Jan 28, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You have to understand the psychology of the Jews, a male oriented head banging concert of men acting aggressively scares the sheet out of them, of course they wanted to make money, but they also wanted to eliminate the white male aggression that metal represents......
In their minds, those males might as well have been wearing swastika's , and screaming "seig heil".
I know I spelled that wrong....
Well, I wouldnt know anything about all that. Sounds a bit paranoid to me but hey, what would I know about hidden agendas to destroy whites?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117641 Jan 28, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
Hey pepper ball Bob, show us your kung fu moves...
http://youtu.be/qEr5XfSicQg
Hmmm now why would I be thinking...XTRA large buckets of popcorn right about now?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117642 Jan 28, 2014
Cos you're corny bytch!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117643 Jan 28, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope not, sh(t for brains. It wouldn't be to their best interest.
Now finally we can agree on something. No man would ever sweat you.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117644 Jan 28, 2014
Gene Simmons: The fans killed the music industry"

http://youtu.be/cZS-znRmfA4
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#117645 Jan 28, 2014
"record industry", rather.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#117646 Jan 28, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what baroque music is but appalachian music is native to that area and is a sound all its own but I think all music comes from the same roots if you think about it- it would have to because all people came from the same area of the earth. Then over the millenniums it has changed and changed and changed.
The baroque period was from 1600 to 1750 (depending on which sources you rely on) and included composers such as J S Bach, Handel, Vivaldi, Domenico Scarlatti, Telemann just to name a few of the more well known ones. Most early bluegrass music was adapted from folk music from Scotland, Ireland and the UK when it was brought to this country by immigrants, many of whom settled in Appalachia. There is also AA gospel and blues influence in later incarnations. Since my favourite period of classical music is the baroque, I can hear many of the influences used later on in the bluegrass period in some of my favourite baroque composers' works (I prefer the more obscure composers such as Zelenka, Quantz, Dall 'Abaco, Veracini and Boismortier to name a few). You might find you like the music of that era also. Give it a try. If you'd like some suggestions, I'd be happy to furnish them for you........:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#117647 Jan 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that modern country music has been influenced by the blues (and other musical styles). I think the music we hear today is so diverse that we can find comparisons to many styles of music past.. I am always amazed at what some artists add to their performances. Anything new and innovative is interesting to me. I am also highly disappointed at what some music execs promote as 'good music'. So many talented artists are overlooked because they don't fit the cookie cutter image a lot of record labels promote. It's sad, really.
Well that being said, I know a few struggling artists with plenty of talent but no record deals and then I know the members of Salem who also have talent but are their own worst enemy. All three were crack heads and I hear one of them (tho he denies it vehemently and I only ever bought it up once and will never again) was a pimp. Talk about not fitting the cookie cutter image...but they're making it big lately. No more going over to Libby's house and seeing them sprawled around the living room getting fcked up...well...not as much anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trevet 1,785,022
Has anyone ever had a demon growl at them... (Apr '11) 4 min Katie1111 291
Who do blacks hate Tommy Sotomayor? (Mar '17) 5 min Firey Fellow 44 66
White package delivery guy beats up black guy REAL 6 min T-BOS 16
"LIBERALS" Are CLOSE MINDED KNUCKLE DRAGGERS 14 min The Patriot 50
FISA MEMO: a Big Nothing Burger 21 min T-BOS 42
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 45 min Blacks are inferior 6,854
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 3 hr Paul 103
Direct link between Opioid abuse and Trump voters 16 hr Firey Fellow 44 32