Comments
98,821 - 98,840 of 120,507 Comments Last updated 58 min ago

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#117380 Jan 26, 2014
Just when I think there's hope for this thread with intelligent conversation it's back to normal or in the case with people on here abnormal.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#117384 Jan 26, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Savant good to see you .
Hello "iamcuriousnow." Nice to see you too.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#117386 Jan 26, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
Hey Seraphine and Sora, what's up my topix sister and brother?:)
Yeah, I'm in very good spirits at the moment- and its about damn time. I've been sick as a fcking dog for the past week. i gotta go back and read what i missed- i'm not ignoring you, i just haven't read last nights stuff- like the reference to someone trolling with my name?- i don't know what you're talking about, but i will damn sure be finding out!
:)
I hope you get well soon. By the way, I sent you and some other folk info on George Jackson. Do you know of him? Or of his book SOLEDAD BROTHER? I know you're familiar with Angela Y. Davis. Back in the old Movement days Angela and George were comrades and lovers.

Check out the dvd "Free Angela and All Political Prisoners." The difference between me and George is that while I also desire a social revolution, I'm desirous of a path to revolutionary nonviolence.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#117387 Jan 26, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Savant,
How have you been mon ami?
I refer to the natives of this country as Indigenous Americans which has a different meaning, although hacking is illegal it is done anyway thankfully we have a very sophiscated system in place.
Bonjour Seraphine. Things are going well. I hope all goes well with you despite the loony hackers.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#117388 Jan 26, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Sadly you told your white wife "No kids" because a relatonship was all about you!
Go Die Selfish Self Centered Bastard Maceo !
Bye Bye Go Die!
You REALLY need to seek professional help, SBT. I'm serious. Loulou is a WHITE SCANDINAVIAN woman, not some imaginary black American male deadbeat named Maceo.

The only REAL Maceo in Sweden (if he's still there) that I know about is a former member of the Bmore Black Panther Party who fled over forty yeas ago after the cops shot up his house, inflicting a minor wound on his wife (an AA woman) and nearly killing his son sleeping in his cradle.

Do seek professional help voluntarily before the law finds a reason to confine you involuntarily for treatment.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

One Horse Town

#117390 Jan 26, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Go Die Dumb Ass Monkey!
now now SBT is that any way to act?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#117393 Jan 26, 2014
Someone should talk about crybabies being that he is the biggest name calling crybaby on this forum (under all of his aliases) and can't stand it when anyone else is getting attention. Example.....WHO bumps up dead threads from years ago with his name on them in order to bring his name (or one of his socks' names) back to the top of the thread list?(Funny thing is, most of the posts on those threads are all HIM talking to HIS aliases..) WHO constantly creates new threads about himself? WHO constantly answers every new thread with the first post by Moses? Now, he is following me around playing Topix post police? IF I answer one post at midnight here and he comes in to comment (at 3 a.m. HIS time), when the first 7 of 10 posts on the thread list are HIS, WHO has no life again? GTFOOH, clown. You are the biggest finger flinging, name calling, whiney blitch boy on this site. Enjoy your fame, manyak.....smh.....

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

One Horse Town

#117397 Jan 26, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>It's how all you colored crybabies act when the posts on this forum molest your fragile sensitivities.....
You still get everything mixed up butthead there are a few good white posters on topix that don't have a white superiority complex.

Oakland

#117398 Jan 26, 2014
MANCRUSH????? In your drunken dreams, FlopDog.....I would think you'd be tired of getting your disabled buttinsky beaten down all over this forum, especially by a woman. Now, go and take a shower. I can smell you all the way here in California. Nasty flocker.......smh.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#117399 Jan 26, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
MANCRUSH????? In your drunken dreams, FlopDog.....I would think you'd be tired of getting your disabled buttinsky beaten down all over this forum, especially by a woman. Now, go and take a shower. I can smell you all the way here in California. Nasty flocker.......smh.....
...u need a middle-aged blak bf to keep u company in the latter years of your life..........

.........also to cater to your sexual needs as your cats can't do it..........

Oakland

#117400 Jan 26, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...u need a middle-aged blak bf to keep u company in the latter years of your life..........
.........also to cater to your sexual needs as your cats can't do it..........
Look lame, no one needs your advice, k? IF I want something out of you, I'll squeeze your head.....smh....
felicia

Placentia, CA

#117405 Jan 26, 2014
I'm not done with the cop thing, I feel that Aisling is being unreasonable, there was a code with cops in the old days that their children were protected , they looked out for each other, same with serving in the military, why the faulk should you serve unless you get your job back and get first choice of jobs when you get home?
Why the hell should they be on the streets with "will work for food signs" because they can't find a job?

Oakland

#117406 Jan 26, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>How so, how does the second sentence defeat the first.....
I can't help it if he doesn't get the humour inended. How are you doing today, CEEK?

Oakland

#117407 Jan 26, 2014
*intended*

Oakland

#117409 Jan 26, 2014
Dipstick FlopDog, still thinking he is a funny guy. Pathetic attention wh**e. NOTHING is attracted to him that's why he is here 24/7 under all of his aliases, soliciting opinions from people he claims to be better than, talking to himself and co-signing his blither. Some accomplishment, eh? He is one chimpout after another under ALL of his names.....

*chuckles*

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

One Horse Town

#117410 Jan 26, 2014
felicia wrote:
I'm not done with the cop thing, I feel that Aisling is being unreasonable, there was a code with cops in the old days that their children were protected , they looked out for each other, same with serving in the military, why the faulk should you serve unless you get your job back and get first choice of jobs when you get home?
Why the hell should they be on the streets with "will work for food signs" because they can't find a job?
"Will work for food" I seen that guy yesterday he was at a bad spot no place for anybody to pull over and hire him he should be on a different corner.

Oakland

#117412 Jan 26, 2014
No, sad is the fact that you disrupt and babble your same nonsense year after year under all of your silly aliases. Now, put the member away and zip up your pants, foolio, we're finished here.......smh.....

“Round Clown of ”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Doggtown

#117413 Jan 26, 2014
Universally Black wrote:
<quoted text>
You (being a white woman,) can you tell us about your hygienic routine.
We know we showed you (in Europe,) how to use soap etc, yadda yadda yadda. But something just tells me, that your sugar walls and other body cavities are still not properly cared for..I:
nothing worse that dirty sugar walls and body cavaties but do you examine your subjects thoroughly before or do you just do the odor test
felicia

Placentia, CA

#117416 Jan 26, 2014
Even the police officers calling up Alex Jones said these young police officers are a different breed then in his day, either you have a good police department, or he has seen ones that were really bad, there is no in between.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#117417 Jan 26, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>im doing good today, ms divine. Its 23 degrees outside today........HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!
sub-saharan knigros are not adapted to the climate of north amerika..........

u r adapted to tropical climates..........the jungle in afrika..........with big cats and gorillas.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more AA's with diabetes than other races 19 min fab 16
Nigerian women love Pakistani men 19 min Stupid Thread 9
Why do former white washed blacks always become... 21 min Stupid Thread 3
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 22 min BlackAngell 78
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 24 min OnlyPatchWork 2,048
Ebola outbreak: Cases could exceed 20000, WHO says 34 min lol 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min woodtick57 1,100,219
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 43 min Miguel is the man 3,145
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr black man1 474
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Stupid Thread 4,677
I have no plan.................................... 3 hr MAX-- 123
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••