“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#117352 Jan 25, 2014
blonde wrote:
she stole my heart...
in the trailer park
so i jacked the keys to her fcking car...
and crashed that piece of shyt...
and stepped away
hey boys and girls- guess what time it is???
Its time to PAR-TAYYYYY ;)
Bonsoir Blonde,

I see you are in fine spirits tonight which is always good and in regards to your name being trolled....

those who know you well like Sora and I and others know that it is not you....you are unique and special :)

Level 4

Location hidden

#117353 Jan 25, 2014
To Irish American girl1986
Bonsoir mon amour,
It has been so long se we have spoken and seen each other last I hope you are safe from harm and happy wherever you are tonight.
I am thinking of you and waiting to hear from you again :)
With all my love,
Seraphine

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#117354 Jan 25, 2014
Good evening Blonde and Seraphine hope you both are having a nice weekend so far and keeping warm.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117355 Jan 25, 2014
Hey Seraphine and Sora, what's up my topix sister and brother?:)
Yeah, I'm in very good spirits at the moment- and its about damn time. I've been sick as a fcking dog for the past week. i gotta go back and read what i missed- i'm not ignoring you, i just haven't read last nights stuff- like the reference to someone trolling with my name?- i don't know what you're talking about, but i will damn sure be finding out!
:)

Level 4

Location hidden

#117356 Jan 25, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Good evening Blonde and Seraphine hope you both are having a nice weekend so far and keeping warm.
Bonsoir mon ami :)

My weekend went very well today I gave a recital of the Second Piano Concerto of Sergei Rachmaninoff.

I am very warm and comfortable.

Level 4

Location hidden

#117357 Jan 25, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
Yeah, I'm in very good spirits at the moment- and its about damn time. I've been sick as a fcking dog for the past week. i gotta go back and read what i missed- i'm not ignoring you, i just haven't read last nights stuff- like the reference to someone trolling with my name?- i don't know what you're talking about, but i will damn sure be finding out!
Bonsoir Blonde,

I am well and today I gave a recital of the Second Paino Concerto of Sergei Rachmaninoff, it was very emotional for me as I feel that his music is of deeper feeling than Tchaikovsky's although some may disagree.

Yes, your name is being trolled or was I have not seen it lately, I just wished to bring it to your attention stranger things have happened here.

I am glad to know you are feeling better, more likely than not it was a flu or an influenza of some sort many of our neighbors have been sick too but our herbal tinctures fixed that of course :)
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#117358 Jan 25, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
Bonsoir Blonde,

I am happy to see you and to know that you are better today....

I have been practicing for my upcoming concert as well which will be the entire body of compositions by Enrique Granados....Spanish music is sublime and he is the supreme Spanish musician of the Romantic Era.

It is on Wednesday.... I am eagerly awaiting the day and I must prepare for it.

In regards to the messages you will see them as they are not hard to miss :)

Level 4

Location hidden

#117359 Jan 25, 2014
blonde wrote:
she stole my heart...
in the trailer park
and stepped away
Bonsoir Blonde,

Look on Page 4598, and you will see it....

Level 4

Location hidden

#117360 Jan 25, 2014
blonde wrote:
she stole my heart...
in the trailer park
and stepped away
Bonsoir Blonde,

The numbers were written wrong actually the page number is 4958 I am so so sorry :(
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117361 Jan 25, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text> You mean Like when the liberals give us lobotomy's at the fema camps so we can be happy all the time, and have no emotions?
After they confiscate all our guns?
ok, i didn't write this obviously.and i don't really get why it was a response to the post it responded to, BUT...if you take out the word "liberals" ....it sounds like something i might be thinking is gonna be happening in our future.

fck them- they ain't taking my guns, you can bet your sweet azz on that.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117362 Jan 25, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........I'm free now..........u kno thats a disaster waiting to happen..........
you took the words right outta my mouth, little man! ;)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#117363 Jan 26, 2014
blondegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
you took the words right outta my mouth, little man! ;)
.......u changed my post..........nutso says thats a crime..........
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117364 Jan 26, 2014
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Madame Loulou,
I ask your forgiveness for the formality of my speech if you recall I am not from America and I learned English from my nanny who was British :)
In regards to preganancy my maman gave birth to my sister and I five minutes apart....she nearly died giving birth to her.
The name Dagny has great meaning and signifigance as all names do I think....
Losing my sister for me was and is I must confess something I have never gotten over and probably never will although I cope with it from day to day *Sheds tears* We had a bond and we still do, she is still with me *Dries tears, sorry*
I am descended from a family of perfectionists it is in our blood so to speak and regarding myself I abhor mistakes of any kind.
Seraphine is I must admit slightly less formal than I am but no two people are ever alike in temperament and the same for us and for my sister and I as well.
In regards to demanding much of myself you are right however this is my way and my nature...
In regards to the concert I thank you and may you and your family have nothing but happiness to look forward to :)
With regards,
Your Friend Sora
I thought i posted this before to you, but i was looking back and think either they deleted it or it just never showed up. In any case, I thought you might appreciate this. I don't know who wrote it, but
It was my goodbye to Grace; back in September- for some reason I was thinking about her today, missing her.
sigh....Sometimes life's a bytch.

If Tears Could Build A Stairway
If tears could build a stairway
and thoughts a memory lane
I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

No Farewell words were spoken
No time to say good-bye
You were gone before I knew it
And only God knows why.

My heart's still active in sadness
And secret tears still flow
What it meant to lose you
No one can ever know.

But now I know you want us
To mourn for you no more
To remember all the happy times
Life still has much in store.

Since you'll never be forgotten
I pledge to you today
A hallowed place within my heart
Is where you'll always stay.

do you and Seraphine have kids?
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117366 Jan 26, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Sora;)
Of course I remember . Thank you for your wishes concerning my sister. My mother didn't realize she was pregnat before very late into the pregnatcy - because she was told she was prob in the memopause . Lol . Even my father who's a doc ignored her complaints. She didn't look typically pregnat as she's a little chubby. But here she is a little miracle. Her name will be Dagny. Meaning a new day. I do think it must be very hard to lose a sister. And twins have this special bond everyone says so. It's kinda hard I can imagine being a perfectionist who demands a lot from your self. I'm not trying to be clever here. But perhaps you demand too much from yourself.
Best of luck with your concert. ;)
A new baby in the house, eh? Well shyt! Lol; congrats, and hugs to the little one :)

I'm happy for you and your family, and i gotta admit I'm more than a little jealous,lol.
I miss having babies in the house. I miss that alot.
I'd love to have another one, and if i could I sure as hell would :)
CEEK and I- damn we would have made such adorable little angel babies.
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117367 Jan 26, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0K90JJTGF8NK...
looky here mr. man- when i'm drunk, you'll be the first to know, k?
its a rarity- i told you when i was that one time, and i'll tell you when it happens again.
So settle down and stop counting my intake,dude-
Why you seem to like the idea of me being "drunker than a skunk", I don't know.
but i guess if you liked the idea THAT much, you'd fly up to PA and buy me a few.
So not only are you a racist, you're a goddamn cheap azz to boot!
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117368 Jan 26, 2014
No Comment wrote:
It's 3AM, eastern,
.... and NoLife Divine is battling over capital letters.
lmASSo!
phfftt...its 3:31 am eastern- and you're counting my beers! Talking about her having no life? Shyt...Look at your own life
You got a life that ain't no different from the rest of ours, little man.
so don't be throwing rocks. It makes ya look bad.
and we wouldn't want someone to throw a few back at cha and knock you on your racist little azz, now would we?
Don't get any blood on the driveway!
(thats a rule)
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117370 Jan 26, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
LisaRaye Talks Interracial Dating & Finding Love:‘I Want To Be Married Again
January 13 2014
LisaRaye is ready to take another trip down the aisle.
During a recent interview with TheYBF.com , the “Single Ladies” star said she “cannot wait to get in a committed relationship.” I'm not waiting for a Black man and started dating outside the race.
“I want to be married again,” she said.“It is just easier to fight life with a life partner. And then I don’t want to grow old by myself. I want to explore life with someone. I want to start dating the man I am supposed to marry too.”
“But I am not over excited about it,” she added.“I am waiting for him to come … patiently.”
http://hellobeautiful.com/2014/01/03/lisaraye...
awww, isn't that special.

how come you think its so great for a bw to date out, but if a ww does it- we gotta suffer your wrath of endless maceo posts??

Just find yourself a man already SadButTrue; nobody cares what color he is- just make sure he's sweet to you and has a big d1ck
and i guarantee you'll live happily ever after.
and until then....stfu for fcks sake. You have any idea how annoying you are???
Go get yourself a man!

Oh and btw- if that "lucky" man wants anal in some barn in the middle of bumfck egypt; keep an open mind.
You never know.....ya might just like the fck out of it. ;)

blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117371 Jan 26, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone reading your posts will know.
no dear, they won't know.
don't give me any shyt tonight- i'm in a good mood and really don't want it to be fcked up by some guy who lives in all places- FCKING FLORIDA, ugh...why the hell anyone would CHOOSE to live in that hellishly hot state is beyond me.
You got some disney character fetish going on??
blondegirl

Mesquite, NV

#117372 Jan 26, 2014
well. nobody is up and wanting to play. all i got is OhReally- who is no fun at all and hates me anyhow so what good is he???

~smh~ fcking party poopers, and I"M supposed to be the old one??! Shyt, not a one of you could keep up with me.
Kids today..
.Puzzies!

so...i'm out.
gnight ya'll.
.sweet dreams.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#117375 Jan 26, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Loulou :)
I hope you are well tonight and the concert was very sucessful and it was very emotional for me as the playing of Sergei Rachmaninoff's music is.
There were many who wept openly and unashamedly in the audience, Sora was among them and I did too at the closing of the first movement.
I hope to see you soon and take care of your sister :)
With all my love,
Seraphine
Hello Seraphine;)
I'm happy to hear it went so well.:) talking about food. And North African food. I think I'll make a tagine kofta for tonight. I've seen we've got all the spices. It's a lovely dish, what say you. Maybe it's too Spicy for my mom who's breastfeeding. So I'll make spinach, Rice and Lamb for her. All your talking about food yesterday made me hungry. Lol
I've got family comming in from Sweden today. My mom decided to have my little sister baptised - and since she's still very tierd. I'm mending a 130 year old baptise dress. With new ribbons. But my mom made me make new laces. It's difficult and takes forever - so I've been up all night. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Moses 48,769
Young White Girls and Their Trendy Biracial Babies (Jan '09) 24 min Bobby T Canada 595
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 29 min Bobby T Canada 144
Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally from Somalia? (Feb '08) 29 min kikuyuguy 1,219
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? (May '15) 1 hr Bobby T Canada 165
Why do so many black men abandon their kids? (n... (Apr '12) 1 hr Bobby T Canada 183
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 1 hr Bobby T Canada 399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,431,719
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr Moses 240
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 hr Drilling for the ... 35,236
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 4 hr FABULICIOUS 59
More from around the web