Are white women attracted to black men?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116670 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
<quoted text>That Is CEEK, who else has an IQ, low enough not to get the right proxy, only CEEK.......
hey stupid, did you read masud admitting to that post....what a dumbazz! LMBAO!!!!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116671 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
OH SNAP, however Devon puts that phrase, Blondegirl opened her big stupid mudshark mouth too soon, and accused me......
Bet you feel even more stupid than you already look, huh mudshark???
And you opened your big, wanna be nazi, reject mouth too soon and accused me of using a fake proxy. Doesnt surprise me....you cant look any dumber than you already are.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116672 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
<quoted text>That Is CEEK, who else has an IQ, low enough not to get the right proxy, only CEEK.......
Is that right? You don't even have a clue as to what a dumbfck you are, do ya.
whats that saying the fake dev says?
OH SNAP

Masud already said it was him, little miss azzholio
now who's the stupid one, bbc chasing troll girl??
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116673 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right? You don't even have a clue as to what a dumbfck you are, do ya.
whats that saying the fake dev says?
OH SNAP
Masud already said it was him, little miss azzholio
now who's the stupid one, bbc chasing troll girl??
...but u also accused me of being a sock of hers blondie..........

"felicia the sockwoman...how fcking lame can you be??"

so that makes u as dumb as each other does it not?.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116674 Jan 18, 2014
just becoz I posted something unusual..........something out of the ordinary.....u all assumed that I must b somebody's sock..........

blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116675 Jan 18, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...but u also accused me of being a sock of hers blondie..........
"felicia the sockwoman...how fcking lame can you be??"
so that makes u as dumb as each other does it not?.........
no, I accused her of posting that one thing under your name- because of the location and because she's notorious for doing that. She's a dckhead and I know you're not a sock.
And that blog....the treatment of those kids was so horrific I don't even know how to respond to it. I can't believe there are places like that that exist.
wtf is wrong with people???
and why doesn't anyone seem to even give one fck about it?
terrible
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#116676 Jan 18, 2014
That's why it's so important that those ppl stay alive. We need their testemonies. And more and more ppl are beginning to say they same things. It can no longer been ignored.
It's only some of what happend behind those walls Masud is posting. Imagine those doctors using kids for medical expiriements. On top of what they had to go through. It's such a dark and shameful spot to society . In historical time. From the 50s right up to recently . Smh
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116677 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I accused her of posting that one thing under your name- because of the location and because she's notorious for doing that. She's a dckhead and I know you're not a sock.
And that blog....the treatment of those kids was so horrific I don't even know how to respond to it. I can't believe there are places like that that exist.
terrible
..........its all been brushed under the carpet now..........

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#116678 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
terrible
Considering the horror of those places, one has to ask at least two questions of Masud. Firstly, why would he wish to use the name of a doctor whom he claims has been exposed and was associated with a facility such as the one he posted about? Secondly, was he actually one of those youths that was treated at that facility and now he is exposing both the hospital, its treatment and the doctor? I have never understood why he would use that name and his explanations do not make any sense. To me it is comparable to using the name Joseph Stalin or Adolph Hitler as his screen name. What normal person would do that?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116679 Jan 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the horror of those places, one has to ask at least two questions of Masud. Firstly, why would he wish to use the name of a doctor whom he claims has been exposed and was associated with a facility such as the one he posted about? Secondly, was he actually one of those youths that was treated at that facility and now he is exposing both the hospital, its treatment and the doctor? I have never understood why he would use that name and his explanations do not make any sense. To me it is comparable to using the name Joseph Stalin or Adolph Hitler as his screen name. What normal person would do that?
That was my first thought- wondering if he himself was one of those kids who were treated in such an appalling manner. jesus; what a fcking nightmare for them.
In any case, the place should be exposed and the employees should be ...well there should be a special kind of punishment for them.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#116680 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my first thought- wondering if he himself was one of those kids who were treated in such an appalling manner. jesus; what a fcking nightmare for them.
In any case, the place should be exposed and the employees should be ...well there should be a special kind of punishment for them.
Might explain some of his anger and bizarre behaviour. How's your weekend going, so far?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#116681 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>..........its all been brushed under the carpet now..........
Yeah, the victims risk getting sued for defamation because there're no direct proff as often. Plus the cases are considered outdated. But in Norway a group sued the state and won huge. It depends on the politicians mostly. Sigh

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#116682 Jan 18, 2014
Interesting Masud very serious stuff. We should never take anyone on topix serious. What and who they are can be 180 degrees opposite. Topix is a way to vent,to get out those deep emotions and perhaps we all can benefit (by being the target) from other posters adventures or misfortunes.I guess topix does have a purpose after all.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#116683 Jan 18, 2014
Masud has been portrayed as a mean hater but he just might have a soft side after all the trouble is after years and years of hate it takes a while to get to that softness.
michael wittman

Portland, OR

#116684 Jan 18, 2014
I have a bon er
Unique2

Marietta, GA

#116685 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA

Studio City, CA

#116686 Jan 18, 2014
just becoz I posted something unusual..........something out of the ordinary.....u all assumed that I must b somebody's sock..........
So tell us why you posted something so out of the ordinary? It has been years and you never posted anything like this before, just becoz??? It has been years, it is not "just becoz" it is highly unusual.....
FELIXIA

Studio City, CA

#116687 Jan 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Might explain some of his anger and bizarre behaviour. How's your weekend going, so far?
How do you know how angry he is? And what bizarre behavior? Oh, I get it, racism is bizarre behavior? Racism is as old as human history, it is called tribalism, and nothing you can say can change that fact....

Teenagers get into trouble, their hormones are changing, nothing abnormal or bizarre about that. They usually straighten out by adulthood, you just have to ride that rough phase through....
FELIXIA

Studio City, CA

#116688 Jan 18, 2014
It is not that hard to figure out, anybody watching that video of the mentally retarded kid screaming "daddy" would totally freak anybody out, we are lucky we don't have nightmares after watching something so horrific.....
Never have I seen anything that EVIL before......
Yeah fictional horror movies, but nothing real like that.......

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#116689 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
It is not that hard to figure out, anybody watching that video of the mentally retarded kid screaming "daddy" would totally freak anybody out, we are lucky we don't have nightmares after watching something so horrific.....
Never have I seen anything that EVIL before......
Yeah fictional horror movies, but nothing real like that.......
One flew over the cuckoos next is a classic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,497,014
African and Asians LOSING INTEREST in White Lan... 17 min Tiny Dk 1
Ivanka ~ Never farther than 2 steps away from D... 39 min Lopez 16
Are arabs black/mulatoes or persian/pakistani's? (Nov '11) 44 min soldier 51
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr aboy 54
why are eritrean/ethopian such easy sluts (Oct '08) 1 hr Orange Man 32
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 1 hr Mikey 44
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 1 hr Miss Norris 39
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr SadButTrue 959
More from around the web