FELIXIA

Placentia, CA

#116621 Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....the truth FINALLY comes out. The racist, felicia is concerned about bm. I knew there had to be a reason she stays in this thread constantly....trolling for bbc. Now if we can only get the white boys to admit to their infatuation for bm.
Your poor little childrenz, "mommy when is daddy coming home"? "Why is daddy always gone"? " Because he is at that white trollops house up in Pennsylvania that's why".
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116622 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
<quoted text> Your poor little childrenz, "mommy when is daddy coming home"? "Why is daddy always gone"? " Because he is at that white trollops house up in Pennsylvania that's why".
funny how you THINK you know me when your ONLY proof is what you have read on topix. LMBAO. Maybe you should be watching Hannity on fox. LOL!!!
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116623 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
<quoted text> Your poor little childrenz, "mommy when is daddy coming home"? "Why is daddy always gone"? " Because he is at that white trollops house up in Pennsylvania that's why".
wahhhh wahhh wahhhh... stfu whiner
trollop? who the hell says trollop?
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116624 Jan 18, 2014
Dmn, can anyone tell whats going on. Am i a married bm having a relationship with blondegirl or am i a sock. Please make up your mind.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116625 Jan 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're Jewitch? Shall we start a circle and see if we can conjure up Sybil Leek? I have some unanswered questions for her.........:
LMSWAO!:)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116626 Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you THINK you know me when your ONLY proof is what you have read on topix. LMBAO. Maybe you should be watching Hannity on fox. LOL!!!
She's too busy watching Alex Jones on boobtube, oops youtube ;)
That girl doesn't know her head from a hole in the ground
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116627 Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Dmn, can anyone tell whats going on. Am i a married bm having a relationship with blondegirl or am i a sock. Please make up your mind.
maybe you're a black man who wears his socks while having relations with a blondegirl ;)
FELIXIA

Placentia, CA

#116628 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> wahhhh wahhh wahhhh... stfu whiner
My mother used that term, and I thought it was damn funny, My brother just bought a new silver corvette and met this girl of bad reputation, according to my mom, and my brother brought her over in a silver bikini to match the car, and my mom freaked out and called her a "trollop".
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116629 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> wahhhh wahhh wahhhh... stfu whiner
ummmm, felicia, felixia, pos and the 5 other socks she uses. Do you think she wears a wig to for a little role playing with her husband. I know its hard for him to see "Felicia" as sexy and attractive....maybe when she dresses up like tga he can get "up for it". LOL!!!!!
FELIXIA

Placentia, CA

#116630 Jan 18, 2014
See, my mom already had her eye on a suitable mate for my brother, one of those women in the church with the hair up in a bun, with the Mary Poppins dresses on, a silver bikini was not appropriate in her eyes, OLD SCHOOL.
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116631 Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>my turn on the ps so ill get bac with ya. Yeah it snowed for about a hour now that 2in from early has turned into almost 5. Winter is kickin my butt. You know im a tropical brutha. HA!
here it is the post from last night.
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116632 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> maybe you're a black man who wears his socks while having relations with a blondegirl ;)
yeah that could be it, but they also have said you are MY sock. So does that mean youre a ww who wears a sock while having relations with CEEK? So confusing......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116633 Jan 18, 2014
re-post:

...I've got a complaint about Pennsylvania women blondie..........

....the way that PA wiminz treated GEORGE SODINI......they/u were cold, cruel, hostile, unfriendly, unapproachable and indifferent towards this man.........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

...ultimately causing him to lose it and shoot up a gym full of wiminz..........

are all wiminz in PA as horrible as this?.........shame, shame, shame on u evil b**ches.........rejecting a decent man like Sodini in favour of niccuz..........shame on u!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#116634 Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>yeah that could be it, but they also have said you are MY sock. So does that mean youre a ww who wears a sock while having relations with CEEK? So confusing......
At least you aren't these two socks.........

Have a good weekend, CEEK

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#116635 Jan 18, 2014
repost repost repost.......IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116636 Jan 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
repost repost repost.......IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!
...ph**k off b**ch.........
FELIXIA

Placentia, CA

#116637 Jan 18, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
re-post:
...I've got a complaint about Pennsylvania women blondie..........
....the way that PA wiminz treated GEORGE SODINI......they/u were cold, cruel, hostile, unfriendly, unapproachable and indifferent towards this man.........
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
...ultimately causing him to lose it and shoot up a gym full of wiminz..........
are all wiminz in PA as horrible as this?.........shame, shame, shame on u evil b**ches.........rejecting a decent man like Sodini in favour of niccuz..........shame on u!
Home wreckers like Blondegirl only go after married men, he was single, Blondegirl likes to leave a path of destruction.....
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#116641 Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
you are typical blck man you got a baby momma not a wife
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116643 Jan 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>yeah that could be it, but they also have said you are MY sock. So does that mean youre a ww who wears a sock while having relations with CEEK? So confusing......
since we are the "same" person, i guess we are spending "our" time fcking ourselves while wearing cute little socks.
and you know i have a thing about that ;)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116644 Jan 18, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...a trail of destruction left by the 'professionals'.........
"I was a member of staff who worked at Hill End Adolscent Unit from 1988 until it transformed into what is now Forest House at Harperbury Hospital in Radlett.
Several of you obvious experienced being admitted there as negative. The unit was an NHS establishment run by highly professional doctors, nurses, social workers and teachers.
But you are right that this unit bailed out herts social services from having it's own secure unit with serious locks and keys.
Given the trail of destruction you left behind you, how else were people around you meant to cope?
Having a difficult childhood and being abused is dreadful, disturbing and painful. Unfortunately it was the only kind of help society had to keep you under control."
felicia the sockwoman...how fcking lame can you be??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White folk movies: FAIL! LOL! 3 min African AE 10
Africa... 4 min N Hater 35
Black guys are tough in prisons 8 min theasianone1623 3
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 13 min African AE 3,966
All religions come from Asia 21 min Senior Hacha 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,232,567
2015 NBA Playoffs 31 min Ms Mack 16
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr Facts Matter 400
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 120,543
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 3 hr Guest 462
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 24
All women prefer white men 4 hr iamcuriousnow 4,646
More from around the web