Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#116659 Jan 18, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>no - this waz an even worse evil doctor called Peter Bruggen..........he now writes for the huffington post..........
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-peter-brug...
Smh. Horrible. The state should be held responsable .
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116660 Jan 18, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh. Horrible. The state should be held responsable .
......just think of all the people that have killed themselves or become drug addicts coz of wot these azz holes have done to them..........

THE THERAPY OF FEAR
A Report on Complaints Received by NAYPIC from Young People in Adolescent Psychiatric Units, both NHS and Privately Run.
By Mary Moss, London Development Officer & Chris Fay, Adult Adviser, 1990.
Introduction

We would like to make it clear that neither of us has any medical or psychiatric training. Our study is purely one based on casework and complaints received by us from children and young people in locked in adolescent psychiatric and secure units. What we have tried to do is express their views and feelings regarding their experiences. As an organisation concerned with the rights of young people, our conclusions are based on questioning the moral, ethical and human rights aspects of the treatment these young people experienced. However, we believe that the issues highlighted by this study raise serious questions regarding the ethical and moral basis of both the medical and social work philosophy that justifies the use of these establishments.

We are particularly concerned at the huge growth in private adolescent units. Our research shows it is now big business. We seriously question the regimes operated in these establishments, which appear to operate on the borderline of acceptable practice. Of major concern is the almost unrestricted and unsupervised use of drugs, a number of which are experimental. We certainly came across many cases where drugs intended to treat specific medical conditions were being used in ‘cocktails’ as sedatives or for restraint. As far as we can ascertain, no checks or monitoring are carried out by either Department of Health or Area Health Authorities. The regimes themselves are brutal, humiliating and degrading for the children. The long-term damage to these young people is incalculable.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116661 Jan 18, 2014
Apart from the statistical analysis, we give individual case examples which highlight the issues raised. In both NHS and private units little, if any, regard appears to be paid to the basic human rights, legal rights or civil liberties of the young people concerned. The law itself seems to be widely ignored or flouted. We have omitted the names of young people and omitted referring authorities to protect the identity of the young people and maintain confidentiality. Wherever possible, we have obtained the young people’s permission to use their cases in this study.

On a personal note, there were two fundamental issues raised in all the cases seen that made it difficult to cope with the anger we felt. Indeed, all of us at NAYPIC felt these issues were at the very heart of what we stand for.

Firstly, all of these children were at the bottom of the heap. The intractable, long-term cases of children, most of whom had been in care for a long time. They had all suffered the worst the ‘care’ system could inflict – sexual, physical and emotional abuse, many placements, cut off from family and friends. They were isolated, vulnerable victims who were labelled ‘disturbed’,‘maladjusted’ etc. These units were usually the end of the line – the dumping ground for difficult cases.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116662 Jan 18, 2014
Virtually every social worker responsible for young people was extremely defensive and could offer little real social work justification for placement in such units. Mostly they were the only placements available that would take these children. One social worker opening admitted it was the only place that would take his client, a 15 year-old girl – it was either that, or prison on an unruly certificate. Given the way she was treated, prison would have been a preferable alternative in her view.

Secondly, there was an issue that goes right to the heart of living in a civilised, humane and caring society. It is the most basic of all human rights, not just for children and young people, but for everyone to be able to live their lives free from fear. The experience of every one of our referrals was of living in these places for months or years in a constant state of apprehension and fear. Afraid to laugh or cry; to smile; to protest; often to play or engage in any activity or even to show happiness or sadness. Living in constant fear of restraint and the ‘jab’, electroconvulsive therapy or even punishment. The fear of being humiliated and degraded just for showing normal human responses to mistreatment and neglect, the use of ‘mood inhibitor’ drugs to produce controllable zombies, devoid of human emotion. All of this ‘justified’ as behavioural therapy. There can be no justification, medical or moral, that uses fear, humiliation and degradation as a ‘therapy’ to treat the survivors of abuse. Children have a right to childhood and all that entails; to be robbed of this in the name of therapy is cruel, inhuman and unacceptable. This abuse of children must be stopped and these practices outlawed as they directly contravene basic human rights.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116663 Jan 18, 2014
Details of Complaints

Sexual abuse girls 132/78%, Boys 16/25%

Physical abuse 97%

Improper/overuse of restraint 100%

Strip/body search 87%

Use of sedatives in restraints –‘the jab’ 57%

Use of experimental drugs 34%

Unnecessary medical treatments 30%

Unlawful imprisonment 65%

Humiliating and degrading treatment 97%

Failure to investigate complaints 75%

Racism 39%

Sexist and verbal abuse 65%

Complainants of ethnic origin 39%

Reviews not carried out 48%

Failure to consult 98%

Denial of access to parents/relatives 72%

Denial of access to independent advice 100%

Emotional abuse/neglect 100%

Living in fear 100%

Failure to recognise/treat previous abuse 76%

Inappropriate placement 80%

Move away from home area (more than 100 miles) 85%

Wrongful use of therapy 12%
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116664 Jan 18, 2014
We received complaints regarding the regimes at 17 psychiatric hospital units, spread across the country. Some were complaints from a single young person about his or her treatment within a unit, often as part of a general complaint about treatment within the care system. These young people tended to have been ‘known’ to social services and the psychiatric service for many years. Most had been in and out of care and through a variety of ‘care’ placements. All had initially been the victims of some form of abuse. All our young people felt that this initial abuse was either ignored or soon forgotten, as they were ‘labelled’ due to their behavioural difficulties which were as a result of extreme behaviour problems, constant running away from care or behaviour perceived as overtly ‘sexual’.

There were particular establishments about which we received many complaints, the worst in this respect being Hillend Adolescent Psychiatric Unit near St Albans. A total of 17 young people complained about the regime and their treatment there. The next worse was the unit attached to Bexley Psychiatric Hospital with 9 complaints. We have to say that in virtually all the cases we dealt with, the young people’s complaints were rarely taken seriously. Where we did get a response, it was the usual one of ‘malicious complaints’ from a disturbed, or group of disturbed, young people. One psychiatrist wrote ‘one must realise that in a group of very disturbed young people, this (malicious complaints) is not surprising’.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116665 Jan 18, 2014
None of the young people felt they were believed and none felt their complaints were fairly or properly investigated. In one case a girl had been raped on several occasions (this was acknowledged by the unit) and they had reported it to the police, together with complaints by other girls, all under 16 years of age. The rapes had been carried out by a disturbed adult patient. Yet the unit could not explain why this man had access to the adolescent unit, nor would they accept any responsibility for the lack of supervision which had placed these young people at risk.

At Hill End, we received complaints from two young people who seem to have been sent there purely because they suffered from anorexia nervosa. Both had been committed under Mental Health Act legislation and had been kept locked up on secure wards. Their ‘treatment’ appears to have been solely behavioural modification ‘therapy’ and use of sedative drugs. The use of drugs, particularly largactil and haraparadol, both as treatment and during restraints is a common and widespread practise. At Hill End, we also had many complaints from young people (supported by staff) that sedation was used as punishment. As an example, one young person, out of sheer boredom, set off the fire alarms. As she did not own up, all eight young people in her dormitory were sedated for 24 hours. Those that did not take it voluntarily were forcibly sedated.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116666 Jan 18, 2014
Another common practise at Hill End and other units was that during forcible restraints, their trousers and undergarments were pulled down and injections administered in their buttocks or thighs, often violently. All young people felt humiliated and sexually assaulted by this treatment, particularly female young people, subjected to this treatment by male staff. They often complained of being ‘groped’ or ‘touched up’ by males in these situations. All the female young people who complained had been subjected to strip searches on occasion by male staff and about 60% of those had also been body searched. The most common excuse being searching for glass or other sharp objects with which young people could damage themselves. Yet most young people felt that the circumstances at the time of the search gave no rise to any real concern that young people had any such items. Generally, strip searching appears to be part of general routine procedures within units. For instance, young people being strip searched after visits by social workers because ‘that is the rule.’
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116667 Jan 18, 2014
One final statistic concerning the young people we saw. 19 are now dead. Five committed suicide. Eleven died from drug overdoses. Two died from AIDS. One was killed in a crash in a stolen car. A number just disappeared ‘on the run’ and we never heard from them again.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116668 Jan 18, 2014
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#116669 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>......just think of all the people that have killed themselves or become drug addicts coz of wot these azz holes have done to them..........
THE THERAPY OF FEAR
A Report on Complaints Received by NAYPIC from Young People in Adolescent Psychiatric Units, both NHS and Privately Run.
By Mary Moss, London Development Officer & Chris Fay, Adult Adviser, 1990.
Introduction
We would like to make it clear that neither of us has any medical or psychiatric training. Our study is purely one based on casework and complaints received by us from children and young people in locked in adolescent psychiatric and secure units. What we have tried to do is express their views and feelings regarding their experiences. As an organisation concerned with the rights of young people, our conclusions are based on questioning the moral, ethical and human rights aspects of the treatment these young people experienced. However, we believe that the issues highlighted by this study raise serious questions regarding the ethical and moral basis of both the medical and social work philosophy that justifies the use of these establishments.
We are particularly concerned at the huge growth in private adolescent units. Our research shows it is now big business. We seriously question the regimes operated in these establishments, which appear to operate on the borderline of acceptable practice. Of major concern is the almost unrestricted and unsupervised use of drugs, a number of which are experimental. We certainly came across many cases where drugs intended to treat specific medical conditions were being used in ‘cocktails’ as sedatives or for restraint. As far as we can ascertain, no checks or monitoring are carried out by either Department of Health or Area Health Authorities. The regimes themselves are brutal, humiliating and degrading for the children. The long-term damage to these young people is incalculable.
It's all very sad. They hired uneducated staff to take care of those children. Often with sadistic tendencies. With the blessing of the state they robbed those children their childhood. And the way they medicated the children they put them at risk a becoming addicts as adults. Young brains are very sensitive to those kind of drugs. Of course it's not hard to imagine that many comitted suicide . But hey someone's gotta tell the world what really happend in those places.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116670 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
<quoted text>That Is CEEK, who else has an IQ, low enough not to get the right proxy, only CEEK.......
hey stupid, did you read masud admitting to that post....what a dumbazz! LMBAO!!!!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116671 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
OH SNAP, however Devon puts that phrase, Blondegirl opened her big stupid mudshark mouth too soon, and accused me......
Bet you feel even more stupid than you already look, huh mudshark???
And you opened your big, wanna be nazi, reject mouth too soon and accused me of using a fake proxy. Doesnt surprise me....you cant look any dumber than you already are.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116672 Jan 18, 2014
FELIXIA wrote:
<quoted text>That Is CEEK, who else has an IQ, low enough not to get the right proxy, only CEEK.......
Is that right? You don't even have a clue as to what a dumbfck you are, do ya.
whats that saying the fake dev says?
OH SNAP

Masud already said it was him, little miss azzholio
now who's the stupid one, bbc chasing troll girl??
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116673 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right? You don't even have a clue as to what a dumbfck you are, do ya.
whats that saying the fake dev says?
OH SNAP
Masud already said it was him, little miss azzholio
now who's the stupid one, bbc chasing troll girl??
...but u also accused me of being a sock of hers blondie..........

"felicia the sockwoman...how fcking lame can you be??"

so that makes u as dumb as each other does it not?.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116674 Jan 18, 2014
just becoz I posted something unusual..........something out of the ordinary.....u all assumed that I must b somebody's sock..........

blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#116675 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>...but u also accused me of being a sock of hers blondie..........
"felicia the sockwoman...how fcking lame can you be??"
so that makes u as dumb as each other does it not?.........
no, I accused her of posting that one thing under your name- because of the location and because she's notorious for doing that. She's a dckhead and I know you're not a sock.
And that blog....the treatment of those kids was so horrific I don't even know how to respond to it. I can't believe there are places like that that exist.
wtf is wrong with people???
and why doesn't anyone seem to even give one fck about it?
terrible
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#116676 Jan 18, 2014
That's why it's so important that those ppl stay alive. We need their testemonies. And more and more ppl are beginning to say they same things. It can no longer been ignored.
It's only some of what happend behind those walls Masud is posting. Imagine those doctors using kids for medical expiriements. On top of what they had to go through. It's such a dark and shameful spot to society . In historical time. From the 50s right up to recently . Smh
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116677 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I accused her of posting that one thing under your name- because of the location and because she's notorious for doing that. She's a dckhead and I know you're not a sock.
And that blog....the treatment of those kids was so horrific I don't even know how to respond to it. I can't believe there are places like that that exist.
terrible
..........its all been brushed under the carpet now..........

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#116678 Jan 18, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
terrible
Considering the horror of those places, one has to ask at least two questions of Masud. Firstly, why would he wish to use the name of a doctor whom he claims has been exposed and was associated with a facility such as the one he posted about? Secondly, was he actually one of those youths that was treated at that facility and now he is exposing both the hospital, its treatment and the doctor? I have never understood why he would use that name and his explanations do not make any sense. To me it is comparable to using the name Joseph Stalin or Adolph Hitler as his screen name. What normal person would do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im thankful for... 1 min Cuntrettas next john 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Joy 1,643,572
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 14 min UruEuWauWau 978
Happy Thanksgiving, my Human Friends! 21 min Mr nigwhipper 8
The Great White Hope, President Trump Seeks To ... 38 min iamcuriousnow 7
Poll Was Ghana a black Jewish Empire? (Jan '09) 39 min Micha Ben Israel 36
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 41 min iamcuriousnow 76
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 48 min iamcuriousnow 1,600
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 1 hr Paul 27
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 hr Dixieeland 373