Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116508 Jan 17, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a catch you are masud!
whats that?
You're SINGLE??
.......and thats becoz the women in this country r KRAP........
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116509 Jan 17, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> NOW??? Why does chit only ever hit the radar when it happens to a white boy? It's been a police state on the black radar since Montgomery Alabama circa 1956. And no doubt long before that even. I only use that year because thats around the time when that chit first started getting televised.
Yo KRS1 Tell em...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A572eclLc68XX
"Overseer"
"Overseer"
"Overseer"
"Officer"
"Officer"
"Officer"
Yup.
Because things have changed drastically since 911, it was a red flag operation to bring in a police state, violate all our rights , making it seem like it was all for our safety.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116510 Jan 17, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>She lost the fight once she couldn't find any dirt on me with a trillion posts, and has to dig up other posters and claim they are me....
Thats what she always does as though that decides anything to anybody. Always these old nebulous connections she tries to make between peoples. And spanning back for YEARS.

"Show us the Madonna video BA"

Lol fool.
Dr I_M_Love MD

West Union, OH

#116511 Jan 17, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...at least I'm not a nicca..........
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/22522...
and u bess bleedat I'd rather b me than oprah winfrey - even with all her billions, she's still a slave descended nicca at the end of the day..........
you seem to have your head on straight you are my hero
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116512 Jan 17, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>Because things have changed drastically since 911, it was a red flag operation to bring in a police state, violate all our rights , making it seem like it was all for our safety.
Not even 13 years for Y'all? Man cops been criminals in black neighborhoods for DECADES already. The chit they do in the hood is a far cry from the tap dance they do in Beverly Hills. And thats just up hear in the Nawth. Cant imagine how it must've been in the South.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116513 Jan 17, 2014
Well, I hope that jury that was able to watch an unarmed man screaming for his daddy and find the police officers "not guilty" has this happen to one of their children, I hope the jury hands down "not guilty".
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116514 Jan 17, 2014
fellicia wrote:
Well, I hope that jury that was able to watch an unarmed man screaming for his daddy and find the police officers "not guilty" has this happen to one of their children, I hope the jury hands down "not guilty".
Ima start calling you Feliqua if you continue to express these traditionally black sentiments over cops and juries.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116515 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>.......and thats becoz the women in this country r KRAP........
Well hybrids get no special attention from the ladies I'm sure. I mean if it gets to the point where you condemn the women of an entire country for you being single perhaps you need to evaluate yourself more. I know theres nothing you can do about being a mutt but maybe you should try and find a female a lil more racially mixed up like yourself. Pure races mix with other pure races but rarely with hybrids.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116516 Jan 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] All he can think of to type when his backside is pinned to the wall is 'At least I'm not a n*cca' as if that elevates him to a better position. He'll be single forever unless one of his relatives arranges a marriage for him from someone back home
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!
So what is your assessment of that "world Idiot" poster?
He seemed to have a large vocabulary, words not often used, but he managed to have{ I lost count}, numerous spelling errors, was he just careless? Because I get the sense that he has some college education going on there.....

And don't you think all those emotions Like 'bahaaaaaa", and howling like a wolf, draws attention away from the point he was trying to make?
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116517 Jan 17, 2014
Married when IT was in High School, eh?

Bitteriender

Ashburn, VA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:
[Interesting]

[Helpful]

[Disagree]

The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of tracking it down, why don't you just support the soldiers on this thread while you are here.

I do support the soldiers, I don't support the war.
My last husband, and the reason I use the term dead,is because automatically people start jumping on me having two husbands and being a polygamist, well he fought in Vietnam did his job, but didn't believe in that war either.
Not the soldiers fault, you do what you are told.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T5FUCKF...

SMH

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#116518 Jan 17, 2014
Whoa, fought in Vietnam?(IF this posts was Felicia's) That certainly puts a generation label on someone. There are a few explanations but I get the feeling that someone's husband was quite a few years older than she was or she's older than she purports to be. Just sayin'.........
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116519 Jan 17, 2014
The Ghost Rider of NM

Since: Jul 09

[Early adopter]

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Felixia wrote:
<quoted text>Very unbecoming language for a American soldier, defininate bad judgement marks for you.

You think that is terrible? You should have heard us when we first got back from Nam. Not only would your ears be blistered but all the hair on one side of your head would be incenerated at the same time. Obviously, you don't know shyt from shynola about soldiers. Especially claiming your hubby was one.

Butch sure doesn't.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116520 Jan 17, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Ima start calling you Feliqua if you continue to express these traditionally black sentiments over cops and juries.
The jury was all Hispanic, do you really think under Hispanic rule here in California, you blacks are going to have it any better?
Think again......

Location hidden

#116521 Jan 17, 2014
IF *this* post was..........

Location hidden

#116522 Jan 17, 2014
[email protected]

buahahahahahaha........a hehehehehehehe.......hahahahah aha......
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116523 Jan 17, 2014
Strength and Honor

Since: Nov 08

[Early adopter][Game over]

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:
[Incendiary]

[Clueless]

[Offtopic]

Bitteriender wrote:
<quoted text>I do support the soldiers, I don't support the war.
My last husband, and the reason I use the term dead,is because automatically people start jumping on me having two husbands and being a polygamist, well he fought in Vietnam did his job, but didn't believe in that war either.
Not the soldiers fault, you do what you are told.

STFU Felix!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116524 Jan 17, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an idiot you can't see the larger picture, cops running rogue beating people to death for not following a command, that gives them the license to murder unarmed people......
This is now officially a police state...
im a idiot....youre such a dumb btch. Keep in mind stupid im a bm. The sht thats going on with cops now....whites being assualted and murdered by them has been going on for DECADES to AAs. Now that its happening to you, WP, you want to cry foul. Well guess what, deal with it azzhole the same way blacks have been dealing with it for years. The next time you get pulled over for being black let me know, until then....stop cryin btch!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116525 Jan 17, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>im a idiot....youre such a dumb btch. Keep in mind stupid im a bm. The sht thats going on with cops now....whites being assualted and murdered by them has been going on for DECADES to AAs. Now that its happening to you, WP, you want to cry foul. Well guess what, deal with it azzhole the same way blacks have been dealing with it for years. The next time you get pulled over for being black let me know, until then....stop cryin btch!
..........yes u r..........pulled over for bein a kneegro?.........dat b rayciss yo..........
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116526 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>...at least I'm not a nicca......
hummmm, lets examine that comment for a moment....you were arrested, assualted by the cops (police dog), did time, unemployed, you think every woman wants you and all you think about is sex. According to the WHITE mans opinion of bm, youre a NICCA....Whats up, fam?! Bes bleed dat.....HA!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116527 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>..........yes u r..........pulled over for bein a kneegro?.........dat b rayciss yo..........
a unemployed, ex con, who thinks he is white.....thats hilarious. Yo new name is, Montez. Wat it be like, blac?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,604,108
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 34 min Tm Cln 193
NFL ratings declining 1 hr Ms Mack 60
Quick question for Master Lee..... 1 hr Mr Lee 2
OK, where am I bashing BM? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 8
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 38
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 2 hr Mr Lee 15
Their dirty laundry 2 hr FireFellow44 120
More from around the web