fellicia

Placentia, CA

#116474 Jan 16, 2014
Well I'm off to bed, all a good night....
No fcks given

Marion, OH

#116475 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of people do, that means nothing....
Au contraire, you're the self-proclaimed master troll, don't ya remember?
No fcks given

Marion, OH

#116476 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry American woman is not my style of music, it SUCKS big time......
Slayer fans have principles you know....
Not when you've morphed into another poster, troll. Don't ya remember?
fellicia

Placentia, CA

#116477 Jan 16, 2014
One last post, seems this four year old didn't respond to the officers command.

An Oregon reserve officer and former sheriff’s deputy is behind bars after allegedly beating his girlfriend’s four-year-old son nearly to death.

4-year-old boy still in critical condition at the Oregon Health & Science University hospital./ Photo: Salem-News.com
4-year-old boy in critical condition at the Oregon Health & Science University hospital./ Photo: Salem-News.com .
On New Year’s Eve, the boy had to be medivaced to a nearby hospital after sustaining a severe brain injury, internal tearing of his bowel and intestine and seven fractured ribs.

34-year-old Michael Shane Abo, who had worked as a sheriff’s deputy for the Yamhill County Sheriff’s Department from 2008 to November 2012, was arraigned Monday following a grand jury indictment
No fcks given

Marion, OH

#116478 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
The 'guess who" wrote that song "American woman" and a whole bunch of equally sucky songs...
They REEK to high hell...
But but according to you, you can troll as anyone you want and not be caught, "wolfie". Don't you remember telling us that you identify with being a wolf?
No fcks given

Marion, OH

#116479 Jan 16, 2014
Ricky F

“Is it Friday yet?”

Since: May 07

[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Really knows how to score][Early adopter]

Vincit qui se vincit

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

MUNTU wrote:
<quoted text>
'Webex' is FELIX.
Shun it like a Leper.

He must have a notebook beside the computer full of troll names and associated proxies, lol.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T5FUCKF...

Since: May 10

UK

#116480 Jan 16, 2014
Loooooooool, this is the white, stonedlove and myself. Try not to go too deep ladies!
No fcks given

Marion, OH

#116481 Jan 16, 2014
MUNTU

“Spank my Monkey”

Since: Oct 08

Kenya

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP wrote:
<quoted text>part of bully team! Like i said you bug me so I bug you ... Don't you remember, else you are lair! You are the Imposter who stole my screen nameNUKA!
***John r. stockwell
...the Cambodian people knew that they were being bombed; it was no secret to them. Unfortunately, there was nothing they could do to stop the bombing. However, the people of the United Stares could stop the bombing, or at least raise an effective protest of it. Hence, it was vital to President Nixon that the bombing remain secret here at home.

Quote: "Don't you remember, else you are lair [sic]!"

STFU FELIX!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T5FUCKF...
No fcks given

Marion, OH

#116482 Jan 16, 2014
Gods Warrior

Loxahatchee, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:
[Funny]

[Spam]

[Interesting]

haha, I do not know what Albert999 was thinking trolling that thread. It obviously did not follow my interactions with these people...which spans about 200 threads and four years.

Bad move Fat Albert. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe a few sockpuppets can fix it?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/south-africa...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#116483 Jan 17, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sqeeeeeeered.
Tosser.
"Tosser"? Who says that? lol. Fckin Mary Popins over here.

Ellow guvna,you roight then are ya?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#116484 Jan 17, 2014
I'd say azzlick got her azz kicked on here AGAIN during my absence smh.
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116485 Jan 17, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> phhhfftt...you are an azz.
I warned azzling about you,
and i warned you about her.
Neither one of you listen to jack shyt.
Are you reading this sht! This little cat fight between felicia and aisling is like watching two ol ladies, trying to eat deer jerky, with their dentures out.....sheesh. Will someone please have a REAL fight in here.....goood lawd, boring sht!
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116486 Jan 17, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
I'd say azzlick got her azz kicked on here AGAIN during my absence smh.
Yo BBB, i say assling is winning so far. Felicia did get in a couple of good blows, but assling took em on da chin like a champ and won round 2. At the start of the 3rd round felicia tried to trick assling with the "rope a dope", but assling did the "triple d" ( dip, dodge and duck) and came back with a upper cut she brung from down south and put felicia on her azz! So far, my score card reads for the first three rounds.....assling-2.....felic ia-1. Round 4, LET'S GET IT ON!
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#116487 Jan 17, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Are you reading this sht! This little cat fight between felicia and aisling is like watching two ol ladies, trying to eat deer jerky, with their dentures out.....sheesh. Will someone please have a REAL fight in here.....goood lawd, boring sht!
you posting to yourself again ? Being Blondes sock must be a huge climb up the ladder for you huh?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116488 Jan 17, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMSWAO!
Who the fck you trying to fool???
You'd sell your goddamn soul to watch!
...a 51 year old YT ho and her younger kneegroid bf?.........gtfoh..........

I'd watch it in the same way that people on the motorway slow down to look at crashes..........getting down with niccuz signifies to others that your life has crashed so to speak..........

and remember - your mom didn't want a kneegro in her house for christmas..........explain that away - but u can't..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#116489 Jan 17, 2014
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
<quoted text>
Masad never had a real woman so the closest he could get is "watchin" and playing with himself
.......I am every woman's dream in a man....wot more could any woman want than is contained within me?.........

“I can see clearly now”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Hogswallow NC

#116490 Jan 17, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.......I am every woman's dream in a man....wot more could any woman want than is contained within me?.........
you are a nightmare on steroids womanz would run-run away from you and set a womansz world speed record
fellicia

Placentia, CA

#116491 Jan 17, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Are you reading this sht! This little cat fight between felicia and aisling is like watching two ol ladies, trying to eat deer jerky, with their dentures out.....sheesh. Will someone please have a REAL fight in here.....goood lawd, boring sht!
She just has more motivation than I do, I don't have a problem with her posts in general......
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#116492 Jan 17, 2014
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
you posting to yourself again ? Being Blondes sock must be a huge climb up the ladder for you huh?
sock! How did you know i have a sock....i usually wear it on my third leg, but its not so cold today.
fellicia

Placentia, CA

#116493 Jan 17, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Yo BBB, i say assling is winning so far. Felicia did get in a couple of good blows, but assling took em on da chin like a champ and won round 2. At the start of the 3rd round felicia tried to trick assling with the "rope a dope", but assling did the "triple d" ( dip, dodge and duck) and came back with a upper cut she brung from down south and put felicia on her azz! So far, my score card reads for the first three rounds.....assling-2.....felic ia-1. Round 4, LET'S GET IT ON!
You are such an idiot you can't see the larger picture, cops running rogue beating people to death for not following a command, that gives them the license to murder unarmed people......
This is now officially a police state...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks will go extinct way before White people. (Jan '11) 5 min Go Blue Forever 622
You say there is no God. You don't know God. 13 min Apostle Paul 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Bluestater 1,217,539
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 34 min Undisputed Facts 115,638
Why do blacks hate seeing asian women with whit... (May '14) 40 min Sugar Ray Robinson 54
LEPROSY a curse from God to white people (bibli... (Aug '12) 53 min Phoenix Ascended 66
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 32,546
Every poll shows blacks hated more now than pre... 4 hr Simon Says 31
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 5 hr Sir Jethro 55
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 5 hr Miguel is the man 780
More from around the web