Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116409 Jan 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that Tim Wise video. Guy is pretty damn good (for a white guy). He makes very good points. You can tell he has been studying black preachers/lecturers based on some his intonations.
Well he's Southern and les face it, those black intonations are originated from the South. Most rural Southerners white or black have that kinda preachy talk. Look at that Georgia white rapper Bubba Sparks. You'd swear he was black to hear him speak.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116410 Jan 16, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have heeded his warning about you. Last time that I checked, you weren't exactly the belle of the ball on this thread and they regretted you ever having wound up on the SA forum in that you did nothing but instigate trouble. Glen, Downey, NWO, Albert666, et al.
You shouldn't have to heed warnings, you are the most clueless person I have run into, first you were friends with Blondegirl, then this insane Loulou, all bad ends.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116411 Jan 16, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
FELIX the Pariah gets TROUNCED
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/south-africa...
I dont care what you show around here from the past but you leave my people out of it or I swear I'll make chit very uncomfortable aroun here for you.

And your azz is fortunate that I have to step out like...10 mins ago or I'd get started right now.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116412 Jan 16, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
Gods Warrior
Loxahatchee, FL
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010
Judged:
[Spam]
[Nuts]
[Offtopic]
Arise Chicago Poet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GW, Ghost is a loyal friend and I think he was responding to Felixias post like that because he doesn't know that you and I have made peace. She's been trying to get me to go over to the SA threads and start up with you again and I haven't taken the bait. I noticed you refused to take the bait also and I thank you for that.
My words to you were sincere and I won't participate in that any more. I don't really post on Topix except for every few days here and there. Again, of almost anyone I've met on Topix, Ghost is the most loyal friend you could ask for. I feel he was protecting his friend in saying that.
Felixia ["It" as we call it] has been exposed to everyone over there in the SA forums. It is looking for a new home now. It loves to throw out outrageous statements and play dumb later.
It is a completely different sort of troll. It is very easy to get sucked into fighting with it, but the difference with this one is it does not care if the response is positive or negative, just that it comes. It likes to use deception to get others to fight as well.
As much as I would like to see it leave our forums it has been controlled at this point and does not cause us any problems anymore. I would actually hate to see you guys stuck with it, and it is in this topic because it knows I have enemies here.
Just figured I would give everyone a heads-up before this thread erupts into a big giant fight about "The Jews" and everyone gets at each others throats.
I also know that calling it out here when it is trying to make new friends will make it even angrier. hahaha
-
All in all it is a typical brain dead stormfronter, eh "Albert999", "Felixia", "The Awakening" and about 50 other sockpuppet names.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T5FUCKF...
IDIOT, Chicago puppet was Gods warrior, so was African 4, and a host of others he fully admitted to being.....
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116413 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't have to heed warnings, you are the most clueless person I have run into, first you were friends with Blondegirl, then this insane Loulou, all bad ends.....
It would appear that you're the one who's clueless, fckwit.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116414 Jan 16, 2014
Now think hard Aisling who would say "the typical brain dead stormfronter"? A pro-white person?, or a JEW? He is just a regular person, not pro-white that happens to HATE blacks, that doesn't make him pro-white.

Now I don't know what this war is with the Jews and the Blacks which is going on here
I just have no idea what that is all about....

Obviously the large Jewish population in Johannesburg are very angry with the blacks over there.....
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116415 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT, Chicago puppet was Gods warrior, so was African 4, and a host of others he fully admitted to being.....
Sorry, troll, but you lost all credibility.

Sew sad.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116416 Jan 16, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> I dont care what you show around here from the past but you leave my people out of it or I swear I'll make chit very uncomfortable aroun here for you.
And your azz is fortunate that I have to step out like...10 mins ago or I'd get started right now.
I'm sqeeeeeeered.

Tosser.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116417 Jan 16, 2014
Wait a minute, I see some compliments in that post, " an entirely different kind of troll" that sound rather pleasant to me, like I'm unique and special....

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#116418 Jan 16, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
FELIX the Pariah gets TROUNCED
years and years of fun fun fun

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#116419 Jan 16, 2014
what would happen if all posters on this thread would get together for drinks,beers or whatever? I think the idea is very intriguing to say the least.I wonder what the conversation would be like? Intellectual?condescending?
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116420 Jan 16, 2014
MUNTU

“Spank my Monkey”

Since: Oct 08

Kenya

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:
[Spam]

[Nuts]

[Offtopic]

Arise Chicago Poet wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to infiltrate us? And then what, you'll say mean things to us? And first you said we were all black and you were completely wrong, now you're saying we're Jewish. None of us is either black or Jewish you dolt! GW must be right, you have to be Valky. Only he would say the things you've just said here.
And how are you going to set us up and trap us? You'll take the time to get us to like you and then what? What do you think you can do? Are you going to write LOL at us? Are you going to dance around your house and say you're the winner? You're right you do have time and you would think that is time well spent? Is this your fu@king life? Get yourself a hobby like basket weaving or model airplane building.
Here, I'll make it easy for you. Boy, we sure do like Felixia and we trust her/him/it completely and would never suspect her of anything.
So what now? Here are your options:
1.) You can write "LOL, I fooled you," to us.
2.) You can say you're the queen/king/thing of all of Topix.
3.) You can say, "I'm the winner."
4,) You can realize that just by saying this cr@p and spending that much time pretending to be such a meat-eater, you've already lost.
You must be black.

I find IT extremely reprehensible that IT is trying to disrupt a thread comprise of former military people. IT does the same here especially when we try to discuss serious matters such as the following:
http://tinyurl.com/yk328fl
Don't let IT disrupt the ASR lll thread.
PS
Tell everyone in your 'crew':
"thank you all for your Service'.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116421 Jan 16, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, troll, but you lost all credibility.
Sew sad.
Well, what counts is results, and I morphed into other characters on that army thread he prided himself on, and they threw him off.........

'God bless the soldiers and AMERICA that get killed in our wars because of the filthy mudslimes" Wasn't hard to please those army people.....
Put an AMERICAN flag in your avatar, and of course 'god" they all love god.....
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116422 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what counts is results, and I morphed into other characters on that army thread he prided himself on, and they threw him off.........
'God bless the soldiers and AMERICA that get killed in our wars because of the filthy mudslimes" Wasn't hard to please those army people.....
Put an AMERICAN flag in your avatar, and of course 'god" they all love god.....
What you did was illustrate was that you bolstered other posters credibility. You truly are a POS. Now, tell us all about that husband of yours and who you said served in the Military. There''s one thing that I don't tolerate and that is trolling those who have served this country because trust me, you worthless POS, I won't have mercy upon those who do. You hate the Police and our Military, don't cha, douche.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116423 Jan 16, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
What you did was illustrate was that you bolstered other posters credibility. You truly are a POS. Now, tell us all about that husband of yours and who you said served in the Military. There''s one thing that I don't tolerate and that is trolling those who have served this country because trust me, you worthless POS, I won't have mercy upon those who do. You hate the Police and our Military, don't cha, douche.
Aaaaaah I'm sceeeeeeeered, sew sad.....

Duly NOTE THAT......
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116424 Jan 16, 2014
No, they turned against him when they found out he was from south Africa and never served in the US military.....
He eventually fauwked up when he didn't study our military good enough, and he was GOOD.......
But he slipped up eventually....
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116425 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text> Aaaaaah I'm sceeeeeeeered, sew sad.....
Duly NOTE THAT......
No fcks given. Duly note that.
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116426 Jan 16, 2014
Well to be honest, he had the hardest role to play, actually serving in the military, I didn't know sheet about the military so I played the "love America or leave it " housewife, so my bets where he was going to screw up first, and he did, he did.....
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116427 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
No, they turned against him when they found out he was from south Africa and never served in the US military.....
He eventually fauwked up when he didn't study our military good enough, and he was GOOD.......
But he slipped up eventually....
No fcks given, TROLL. You showed your colors. Keep digging that hole.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116428 Jan 16, 2014
MUNTU

“Spank my Monkey”

Since: Oct 08

Kenya

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:
[Nuts]

[Offtopic]

[Disagree]

WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP wrote:
American woman, stay away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come hanging around my door
I don't want to see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, stay away
American woman, listen what I say
American woman, get away from me
Don't come knocking around my door
I don't want to see your shadow no more
Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, get away
American woman, I said get way
Don't come hanging around my door
Don't want to see your face no more
I don't need your war machines
I don't need your ghetto scenes
Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, get away
American woman, stay away from me
I gotta go
I gotta get away
Think I gotta go
I wanna fly away
I'm gonna leave you woman
Bye bye, bye bye
Bye bye, bye bye
American woman
You're no good for me
I'm no good for you
Looking at you right in the eye
Tell you what I'm gonna do
You know I gotta go
I gotta go
I gotta go
I gotta go
American woman
Yeah
Lenny Kravitz
---
hey i still like females, ANY QUALITY ONES?:0)

STFU Felix!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T5FUCKF...

SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Waxman Incorrecto 1,785,341
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 6 min Paul 105
What do people here think of sherif David Clark... 7 min Groid master 1
If Jesus loves the colored kids...... 9 min Firey Fellow 44 12
The Lord has cured me of the homosexuality 14 min Firey Fellow 44 11
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 14 min Deanna 96
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 18 min Sue 460
Direct link between Opioid abuse and Trump voters 2 hr Termite Power 36
"LIBERALS" Are CLOSE MINDED KNUCKLE DRAGGERS 4 hr The Patriot 50