Are white women attracted to black men?
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116386 Jan 16, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
Bunny does an African4 on Ntn/Glen, the nog known as Felixia..lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/south-africa...
Ummmm is your memory that short? Gods warrior accused you of being black when you disagreed with him, I came to your defense.....
He accused everybody of being black that disagreed with him.....

Thought I would forget about that, huh????

Well I didn't.....

You even managed to get in a fight with him, and you views are exactly the same, what does that say about you?

You are incapable of getting along with ANYBODY.....
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116387 Jan 16, 2014
White Hairy Albino wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are White and your husband is White, then the reason why you are here must be to get closer to your Black lover going balls deep in your anal canal. You are nothing but a N---er lover scrounging around here for black donkey penis.
You must have forgotten that Germany's greatest ally was JAPAN. The Japanese worship all things White, so make a useful tool.
Just like Whites with brown eyes are a useful tool for the true Nordic Aryan. But in the end, be it Asian or Whites with brown eyes, they will all be thrown into the pit.
True White
AND why are you here? I take it you are a gay white looking for a dominant black male to anal pleasure you?
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116388 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Whites with brown eyes = genetic contamination w/ Negro and Mongol
It's like a disease. One child can be born with Down syndrome, but the other not.
Whites with blue eyes and blonde or red hair = Nordic Aryan
But if you are a mulatto, don't worry your brain too much. Just know that you are not Nordic Aryan. Focus on being the best mulatto that you can be and loving all your colored friends and family. Leave all the racist caste systems to the Nordic Aryans to worry about.
White Nationalist
Oh my god, I recognize you, you are that French frog, that ends his posts with "white boy" that said he didn't care if he was white, and the white race was exterminated.

Ok we all know he is really black..... and most likely savant, there can't be that many French people around here.....
UpsideDown

Hayward, CA

#116389 Jan 16, 2014
This is the most pointless question ever. The obvious answer is that some white women like black men and others do not. Everyone has their preferences
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116390 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, East Indian, that explains a lot. They keep thinking they are the original White, and us blue eyes are just their albinos. This is based off of East Indian albinos looking like White Europeans. That's just an amazing coincidence. Then there is the whole ownership dispute over Aryan.
Dear East Indian. Let's end your confusion. Though you might be putting down White every chance you get on any applications, real Whites don't accept that or you. If you come to a KKK or Neo-Nazi meeting, you will be shot and lynched like any Negro, Mulatto, Hispanic, Jew, or Asian that happened to stumble in.
Your skin ranges are too dark and you tan too well. Besides, at least blue eyes and blonde hair are necessary for admission into the Nordic Aryan club.
I know it's hard for you to stand with all the other colored people, but guess what? You are colored people. Half of your males, if you shave that straight hair, will look like Negroes or Latinos.
And the White American cop has a bullet with your name on it. Because they will confuse you with being a Negro, Hispanic, or Muslim Terror.
In conclusion, don't hurt your brain. Enjoy Bollywood.
White Nationalist
Look azzh**le if you want to play a white nationalist you better learn the lingo, we speak in our own language and have certain words we use, "white supremacist" is not ONE of them.... And neither are a bunch of other words you use......
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116391 Jan 16, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> I think he's a descendant of Southern slave owners on one side of his family at least, The other side tho Russian jews did not suffer in this country when they came. His jewish grandfather bought property which generated revenue for the family. He admits that the only reason he was able to get the upbringing and education that he has had is because he is a white male.
Yeah, he admits the only reason he was able to get the upbringing and education as a white male, is because the crafty Jew knew we would find that out, and is covering himself.
HE is laughing all the way to the bank......
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116392 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>
as much as i dont like yo azz, i have to agree with on that.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116393 Jan 16, 2014
Agree with "you"
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116394 Jan 16, 2014
Rev J_J_ Peabody wrote:
<quoted text>
you and ceek are degenerates
now ask me do i care what you think. LOL!!!!!
fellicia

Studio City, CA

#116395 Jan 16, 2014
UpsideDown wrote:
This is the most pointless question ever. The obvious answer is that some white women like black men and others do not. Everyone has their preferences
No the question wasn't pointless, it was clearly posted for other intentions, dark dubious intentions.......
Every white woman that ever hated her father has a reason to bash white men.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116396 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he admits the only reason he was able to get the upbringing and education as a white male, is because the crafty Jew knew we would find that out, and is covering himself.
HE is laughing all the way to the bank......
Better him laughing to the bank then Tom Metzger.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#116397 Jan 16, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Well never you mind about how YT feels. His lectures have nothing to do with hybrids.
Thanks for that Tim Wise video. Guy is pretty damn good (for a white guy). He makes very good points. You can tell he has been studying black preachers/lecturers based on some his intonations.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#116398 Jan 16, 2014
TEL AVIV, Israel — The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners. It's an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person.

Israel sees this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this crap about racial profiling. It will also eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials.

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement: "Attention to all standby passengers, El Al is proud to announce a seat available on flight 670 to London.

Shalom!"

Enjoy the laugh. It seems needed at the moment........
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116399 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm is your memory that short? Gods warrior accused you of being black when you disagreed with him, I came to your defense.....
He accused everybody of being black that disagreed with him.....
Thought I would forget about that, huh????
Well I didn't.....
You even managed to get in a fight with him, and you views are exactly the same, what does that say about you?
I should have heeded his warning about you. Last time that I checked, you weren't exactly the belle of the ball on this thread and they regretted you ever having wound up on the SA forum in that you did nothing but instigate trouble. Glen, Downey, NWO, Albert666, et al.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116400 Jan 16, 2014
NMO, rather.
White Hairy Albino

Nerima, Japan

#116401 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>AND why are you here? I take it you are a gay white looking for a dominant black male to anal pleasure you?
I'm here like an evangelical monk to bring the word of Whiteness to the heathen masses of delusional colored people and re-educate lost Whites.

And anytime you want to replace that side black Mandingo penis that you find here with pure-blood White beef, let me know. But only if you swallow.

White Missionary
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116402 Jan 16, 2014
Is Downey out to lunch?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/south-africa...

ha ha ha... infinity

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#116403 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm here like an evangelical monk to bring the word of Whiteness to the heathen masses of delusional colored people and re-educate lost Whites.
And anytime you want to replace that side black Mandingo penis that you find here with pure-blood White beef, let me know. But only if you swallow.
White Missionary
noobody wants yer beef ya goatboy

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#116404 Jan 16, 2014
blonde riding the blacktop again tonight? She been rode hard an put away wet
White Hairy Albino

Nerima, Japan

#116405 Jan 16, 2014
fellicia wrote:
<quoted text>No the question wasn't pointless, it was clearly posted for other intentions, dark dubious intentions.......
Every white woman that ever hated her father has a reason to bash white men.....
Every woman likes White cock. This is without question.

Every woman, not Black, that likes Black cock should be publicly chastised by angry White mobs.

It pisses me off to know end when women prefer Black donkey penis. Just goes to show you that women need to be more controlled. If possible, but on a leash or good punch in the head for looking at Black men. Us White men need to put White women under tighter control. Far too many are running rampant due to the Internet and finding Black cock online. Some of these Negroes think they are some kind of online cock delivery service.

Speaking of which, fellicia, how much Black cock have you sent request messages to this week? Probably got one of those husbands that enjoy watching Black donkey cock slide in and out of the vanilla love tunnel. White women like you make me pissed. Damn kinky cock addicts. Do as you are told and stick to the White Cock ONLY. Stop all this jungle fever. Having sex with coloreds is the duty and obligation of White MEN. That is how we sanitize the inferior colored masses.

White Cock for All Races. Black cock for Black women only.

White Power

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,402,676
The Washington Post Destroys Trump! 9 min joti m 3
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 10 min Andrew 20
News Lynch vote: Why Cruz skipped and McConnell vote... (Apr '15) 23 min swedenforever 9
African Americans and Cooning 34 min Jax 3
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 52 min Go Blue Forever 101
Shoot all whites 59 min TranshumanX 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,264
More from around the web