Are white women attracted to black men?
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116147 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine he must have had a calm demeanor. My experiences dealing with the homeless after the 'Reagan dump' gave me a whole new perspective of the challenges confronting mental health workers. It takes a special type of person to deal with the multitude of problems they are faced with. Many of them end up suffering long term effects themselves. I hope this was not the case with your ex.
Might I add, he did say to me when I stated something about what the Police must have to deal with when they transported one of his clients was that at least they are allowed to carry a gun.
One of the last clients that he told me about was one who said that the voices were telling her when she was off her meds to harm children; That was just one of about 40 clients on his caseload..

Anyway, I'll leave it at that.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116148 Jan 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
The jurors were all Hispanic, I think the trial was unfair, I don't think he got justice because he was white.....
I think a white jury would have convicted the cops , I believe it was racially motivated, the Hispanic cop just wanted to beat whitey, and other race traitor cop supported the Hispanic cop taking out his anger on whitey.........
But if an Hispanic shoots and kills an unarmed black teen he's a hero?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#116149 Jan 14, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add, he did say to me when I stated something about what the Police must have to deal with when they transported one of his clients was that at least they are allowed to carry a gun.
One of the last clients that he told me about was one who said that the voices were telling her when she was off her meds to harm children; That was just one of about 40 clients on his caseload..
Anyway, I'll leave it at that.
I hear you. My stint volunteering with the unstable homeless population cured me of any desire to get involved in the mental health field. From what I hear, that field has a high rate of suicides also. I can imagine why.......smh......
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116150 Jan 14, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.........the popo may not have intended to kill, but they did kill him..........so it waz manslaughter.........
.......remember - just coz people wear a uniform, that don't make them good or right..........
It was his actions in resisting that led to his death. They were trying to take him into custody and it took six Officers to restrain him.;

Oakland

#116151 Jan 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they intended to kill him, that Minnicelli walked in the police station bragging about beating the white guy to a pulp, he was proud of it......
He has no remorse.........
That would be Cicinelli. Happy ratings!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

one note.....Cheerleading from the sidelines does not count as actively demonstrating your outrage at this event. Whitea aren't going to take it, indeed. I hope you remember the Rodney King trial results......The only thing I regret is poor Reginald Denny being in the wrong place at the wrong time but, that's right, a BLACK man saved his life.....smh......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#116152 Jan 14, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>But if an Hispanic shoots and kills an unarmed black teen he's a hero?
...even unarmed knigs r dangerous.........

Oakland

#116153 Jan 14, 2014
*whites* aren't going to take it.......really?......

*chuckles*
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116154 Jan 14, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but wonder if that fat hog sp**ic would be such a tough guy with some of the heavily armed militias on patrol along the tex/mex border
and BTW..where the F was Holder's Justice Department on this??
guess Obama can be bought for a plate of beans and tacos...gotta keep that VOTING hispanic demographic satisfied
pathetic
Thomas is White. We aren't a protected class like you are,. Including the Police and Military when it involves White males in that Holder stated that hate crimes don't apply in that they aren't a protected class. You know, just like Ft Hood when it was deemed to be "work place violence".

Only you B's like you are protected.

Just remember, sh(t bag, that it's LE to serve and protect. NOT kiss your a**. Like that Nazi POS seems to believe it it when she and that liberal husband of hers went off on a LEO when he was trying to do his job.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116155 Jan 14, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but wonder if that fat hog sp**ic would be such a tough guy with some of the heavily armed militias on patrol along the tex/mex border
and BTW..where the F was Holder's Justice Department on this??
guess Obama can be bought for a plate of beans and tacos...gotta keep that VOTING hispanic demographic satisfied
pathetic
The white cops are disappearing in California, they don't even look like the cops of the old days, over six feet tall and handsome, they are fat , short, and damn ugly for the most part. A month ago I saw this hot looking tall blonde one, if I was single I would have jumped on that, except most likely they are already married, cops like to be married with children.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116156 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. My stint volunteering with the unstable homeless population cured me of any desire to get involved in the mental health field. From what I hear, that field has a high rate of suicides also. I can imagine why.......smh......
It's a tough field, that's for sure. I'm not sure about the rates of suicides but it wouldn't surprise me. The same goes for LE w/respect to "Cop's disease". I believe that's why, as they call it, "hangman's humor" is crucial when it comes to the rigors of certain professions that deal w/certain populations of the public.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116157 Jan 14, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...even unarmed knigs r dangerous.........
Hush now, the races are talking.

Oakland

#116158 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>Hush now, the races are talking.
I just wish there were no racial discrimination from any side. The sooner we all look at one another as the human RACE, the better but, as a realist, I won't hold my breath in anticipation of that day.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116159 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>But if an Hispanic shoots and kills an unarmed black teen he's a hero?
I never took a stand on that one.........
Different situation anyway, mentally challenged people should be given certain allowances, because well they are insane.........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116161 Jan 14, 2014
And George Zimmerman had big cuts on the back of the head, what exact damage did these cops have, since Thomas was putting up such a fight?
IF He was putting up such a fight, with superhuman strength, yet they sustained no cuts?

One little man that weighed in at one hundred and fifty pounds with no weapon scared six cops so bad they had to murder him?

Maybe they shouldn't be police in the first place if they scare so easily.....
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116162 Jan 14, 2014
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> you think that because his dad was an Leo, the fact that it was other leos who beat their son to death makes it understandable, justifiable, defensible even??
The fact that he was a Leo...well it seems to me that he could have been the one guy out of the boys in blue bunch to see that they handled it WRONG. That they handled it criminally, that they were all taught better ways but they just decided to do it their own way. seeing as how it was his son who was murdered; id think he would not understand how or why these leos did what they did.
Your defense of cops; good or bad ones- you Will defend either group the same. and never Will admit that bad ones even exist. You always have an excuse no matter what they do. Not even acknowledging that there is a severe problem with some Leos, YOU enable the bad ones to continue being bad cops. YOU PERSONALLY. Your kind is why they keep getting away with a shyt ton of illegal activities and never have to face any consequences. YOU make a horrible problem a million times worse by covering up for them.
No because as a LEO I would think that he wouldn't blame the Police when they were trying to take a paranoid schizophrenic into custody and who was combative in resisting arrest.

They themselves had a restraining order and the son had, per the mother's testimony in court, that he strangled her for several minutes. They kicked him out in that he was violent.

As a former LEO, I would think that he would understand the grim reality of the job and that if it isn't understood, it can get an Officer killed.

Now, join the Nazi POS who, like I said , will take any opportunity to talk sh(t on the Police when she's bored.

Knock yourself out.

Cya.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116163 Jan 14, 2014
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> you think that because his dad was an Leo, the fact that it was other leos who beat their son to death makes it understandable, justifiable, defensible even??
The fact that he was a Leo...well it seems to me that he could have been the one guy out of by covering up for them.
Well I guess according to Aisling, the cop father should have apologized for his son drenching their uniforms in blood, and offered to pay the dry cleaning bill, and perhaps say "there there I understand the stress you are under, I have four more children for you to murder at your leisure".
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116164 Jan 14, 2014
*correction: not resisting arrest but resisting being taken into custody so that they could sort out who he was, etc. Which is what I would think that the parents would have wanted if he was such a harm to himself and that it would have been in his best interest. But he wasn't having none of that and became combative which led directly to his death. When it takes 6 officers to get him under control, that isn't some helpless, feeble man.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116165 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish there were no racial discrimination from any side. The sooner we all look at one another as the human RACE, the better but, as a realist, I won't hold my breath in anticipation of that day.
Racial discrimination only exists because of whites. When and if you ever get the time...

Oakland

#116166 Jan 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
And George Zimmerman had big cuts on the back of the head, what exact damage did these cops have, since Thomas was putting up such a fight?
IF He was putting up such a fight, with superhuman strength, yet they sustained no cuts?
One little man that weighed in at one hundred and fifty pounds with no weapon scared six cops so bad they had to murder him?
Maybe they shouldn't be police in the first place if they scare so easily.....
WHAT? Zimmerman had a couple of superficial scratches on the back of his head, NOT consistent with injuries suffered by having his head slammed on concrete as he testified. In fact, he declined medical treatment for those injuries. I would wager those scratches came when he either realised he was about to get his backside handed to him (or running after Martin after being told to stay in his truck and wait for the REAL police to show up) and probably got those 'running' and scraping a tree branch. Or possibly from rocks or sticks in the grass cutting him during the struggle. Just a theory. I still do not believe he wouldn't have had more serious injuries IF he had had his head slammed over and again on concrete. But, likewise, we will never know the truth as one party is no longer here to tell his side. As to your last sentence, maybe some of these insecure wannabe jocks, like Zimmerman, shouldn't be allowed a badge and gun either. Still sayin'.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116167 Jan 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I never took a stand on that one.........
Different situation anyway, mentally challenged people should be given certain allowances, because well they are insane.........
Whites that support GZ are stupid. Especially given the fact that he beats, harasses and terrorizes the ww in his life regularly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Three Stages of Fear 1 min ohReally 2
Should I go to a different chiropractor? 5 min ohReally 7
Food stamp cuts to make Obama king of the world 11 min Its bigger than TV 1
Should Blacks be allowed to VOTE !!!! (Aug '10) 13 min Pilly Little 123 120
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 14 min Chilli J 138
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 16 min cliff 69
It's a "Powder Keg" I Tell Ya!.. 41 min Hillbilly 17
The UK has left the EU 2 hr enoch powell 68
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,263
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 4 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 30
More from around the web