Are white women attracted to black men?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#116174 Jan 14, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Racial discrimination only exists because of whites. When and if you ever get the time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8SIINVfqnxwXX
Thanks, BB. I will watch it as soon as I get back home. I really hate getting into the whole debate about discrimination, especially in view of my NA roots. I sometimes have to catch myself to keep from getting angry although I realise that only the guilty ones should I be disgusted with and not paint entire races with a broad brush because of the actions of some. I am off for a few hours. Enjoy and thanks again, k?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116175 Jan 14, 2014
Now if was me, I would have thrown the rest of those tenants in jail for causing that incident, they clearly said he was getting more and more aggressive, they saw eventually there was going to be something bad happening, yet they did not complain......
imwhitebutitdont matter

Mesa, AZ

#116176 Jan 14, 2014
I love black women, asian women, and especially latina women - but a crap attitude will make anyone way less attractive. can tolerate some white women, but seriously no blonds. must be genetic
so i get that some white women prefer black men, as others may prefer other races. why is that a problem?

Location hidden

#116177 Jan 14, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....u can alwayz make the evidence fit your own agenda..........
..........but personally - i would give people the benefit of the doubt when they r dealing with niccuz.........
You're one oxymoronic statement after another aren't you? Give people (except black people) the benefit of the doubt. Bet you hate being on the receiving end of the same kind of mindset though, eh?

*smh*
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#116178 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, BB. I will watch it as soon as I get back home. I really hate getting into the whole debate about discrimination, especially in view of my NA roots. I sometimes have to catch myself to keep from getting angry although I realise that only the guilty ones should I be disgusted with and not paint entire races with a broad brush because of the actions of some. I am off for a few hours. Enjoy and thanks again, k?
........well thats the thing - we're not talking about the behaviour of sum niccuz, we're talkin about the behaviour of most niccuz..........u c - its genetic..........niccuz can't help deyseffs..........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116179 Jan 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>White nationalists never supported George Zimmerman, he wasn't white, none of our business......
The only thing we took offense to was they were trying to make him look white.......
When clearly he wasn't........
Finally a white person that realizes this. you know how utterly STUPID whites sound supporting an Hispanic jew in a race related incident? Makes em look like cowards who are too afraid to confront an unarmed black kid on their own so must rally behind...ANYONE that does.

Desperate.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116180 Jan 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
Now if was me, I would have thrown the rest of those tenants in jail for causing that incident, they clearly said he was getting more and more aggressive, they saw eventually there was going to be something bad happening, yet they did not complain......
Or aggressive like you when you stated that you chased off that man which wasn't what you stated the first time you shared that "story". Keep your stories straight weed head. I bet your neighbors loved it when you had those meth heads building you that pond in your backyard. No wonder you have the dental problems that you do. Meth mouth is a real b, isn't it, Nazi POS.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116181 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I cant promise you wont get a lil angry watching that but it's something that ALL Americans should be required to see. Not because it focuses on racism in this society but because it's a telling portrayal of our country.

White America is sleeping.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#116182 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the police chief of the department has commented but, to be honest, I haven't paid close attention to his comments. I know that a police officer's job is far more dangerous today than it was say 30 years ago. People then used to respect their authority but that seems to have changed dramatically. You rarely heard of people shooting at the police then but it is a common occurrence these days. It is a far more dangerous job now. They were interviewing Kelly Thomas' father on NPR this morning but I didn't catch the show from the beginning so I decided not to continue to listen. I know there were demonstrations last night and a memorial has been set up at the bus terminal were the incident occurred. I am sure it will be all over the 11 a.m. news which I catch usually. The whole incident is sad and, as I said, I hope that mental health issues will be addressed and solutions implemented on the police force in the future. There had to be a better way to handle this, imho. Have a great rest of the day, Sora and I will be off to walk the pup again this afternoon. I just took her out a little while ago........:)
Bonjour Tante,

Mental health issues will and shall be addressed although it is sad I agree.

There is always a better way but we just have to fight for it....

You have a wonderful day as well :)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116183 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? Zimmerman had a couple of superficial scratches on the back of his head, NOT consistent with injuries suffered by having his head slammed on concrete as he testified. In fact, he declined medical treatment for those injuries. I would wager those scratches came when he either realised he was about to get his backside handed to him (or running after Martin after being told to stay in his truck and wait for the REAL police to show up) and probably got those 'running' and scraping a tree branch. Or possibly from rocks or sticks in the grass cutting him during the struggle. Just a theory. I still do not believe he wouldn't have had more serious injuries IF he had had his head slammed over and again on concrete. But, likewise, we will never know the truth as one party is no longer here to tell his side. As to your last sentence, maybe some of these insecure wannabe jocks, like Zimmerman, shouldn't be allowed a badge and gun either. Still sayin'.....
Well, if anybody in my neighborhood watch is stalking people with a gun, I will complain......
Their job is to call the police, they are not police officers.......
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116184 Jan 14, 2014
Yep, meth heads don't want anyone "snooping" around their property. No wonder she "chased" off that male when he dared come within close proximity of her premises.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#116185 Jan 14, 2014
Mama Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Heyhey alles goed? Wanneer kom je weer naar Nederland?
Goede aftertoon mijn vriend,

Alles is goed genoeg met betrekking tot het terugkomen naar Nederland mijn soulmate en ik zijn nog bespreken het...

We missen Den Haag en Amsterdam... en al onze vrienden ook :)

Binnenkort hoop ik als alles volgens plan :)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116186 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>Finally a white person that realizes this. you know how utterly STUPID whites sound supporting an Hispanic jew in a race related incident? Makes em look like cowards who are too afraid to confront an unarmed black kid on their own so must rally behind...ANYONE that does.
Desperate.
Personally, I think George Zimmerman was mentally unbalanced and should have been thrown in a psychiatric ward for evaluation long ago.....

Location hidden

#116187 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text> Well I cant promise you wont get a lil angry watching that but it's something that ALL Americans should be required to see. Not because it focuses on racism in this society but because it's a telling portrayal of our country.
White America is sleeping.
I've got it queued up for viewing when I return. Thanks again and see you later. Enjoy the rest of your evening.........:
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116188 Jan 14, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I think George Zimmerman was mentally unbalanced and should have been thrown in a psychiatric ward for evaluation long ago.....
It's gonna end badly for him one way or another. And Florida tops my list as the crappiest state in the country with the crappiest laws.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116190 Jan 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got it queued up for viewing when I return. Thanks again and see you later. Enjoy the rest of your evening.........:
I've been going to this guys lectures since college. He's a rare fish indeed to plainly call it the way it is. And the fact that HE has to say it in order for people to listen when others have been saying it for decades and having the message fall on deaf ears is further testimony to how socially blind whites are. It's not a white bash video but a clear unbiased look into this society.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116192 Jan 14, 2014
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> ohhhhhh I see. 6 cops killed a man that wasn't resisting arrest. 6 killers why just wanted to give him milk and cookies at the station so they could " sort things out".
How dare he not accept their welcoming custody commitee complete with refreshments!
Well hell - under those circumstances- the cops actions were perfectly understandable;fck- I woulda killed the bastard too.
They had a report that he was messing w/cars. They had no idea who he was. His parents sure sound like they wanted something done and I understand that's why the mother said that they took the restraining order out on him.

My understanding as well is that there had been roughly 80 some run ins with the Police. And in the video, Thomas had someone else's mail.

Then again, you defend OJ the dirtball who used Nicole as a punching bag so your statements are to be expected.

They had no intention of killing him and were trying to bring him into custody. It sure sounded like his parents wanted something done to get him the help he needed. You're right. They should of just let him roam the streets. What could possibly go wrong w/a violent paranoid schizophrenic whose own parents had kicked him out due to being violent. After-all he had already attacked his own mother and attacked his grandfather with a fireplace poker. He surely wouldn't hurt a fly now would he and if he was off his meds and had a history of meth use which compromised his heart according to one expert medical witness.
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116193 Jan 14, 2014
In the video, the Officers even stated that they would be on their way if he gave them his name. Ya think that maybe they could have had a person with a warrant out on them. If there is a call that someone looks like they are breaking into cars, and doesn't provide proof of their identity, that they re just going to let someone walk away? Or if they knew that he was an EDP and who very well could present a threat to the general public. And then, if something happened, every one would be bng about why didn't the Police do something to protect the public.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116194 Jan 14, 2014
No fcks given wrote:
<quoted text>
Or aggressive like you when you stated that you chased off that man which wasn't what you stated the first time you shared that "story". Keep your stories straight weed head. I bet your neighbors loved it when you had those meth heads building you that pond in your backyard. No wonder you have the dental problems that you do. Meth mouth is a real b, isn't it, Nazi POS.
I think you are dramatizing things a bit, so unbecoming........
Your entire vindictive personality is unbecoming........
No fcks given

Killbuck, OH

#116195 Jan 14, 2014
Might I add, often the only way to get a person like Thomas the treatment that he needed, is to take him into custody. Unfortunately, he resisted and his actions led to his death in that he wasn't about to be taken into custody w/out a fight and he became combative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 1,783,065
Trump FLIPS on Family Separation 2 min Master of The Whip 22
HISPANICS! This is how Obama and his blacks tr... 6 min Trollslayer 37
A credit card dispute causes spook to decapitat... 8 min Master of The Whip 8
"LIBERALS" Are CLOSE MINDED KNUCKLE DRAGGERS 9 min Master of The Whip 2
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 10 min Trollslayer 85
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 12 min Mater of The Whip 97
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Firey Fellow 44 41,237