Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#115998 Jan 13, 2014
Oh boy, here we go with the ratings.....

[email protected] ingUs..........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#115999 Jan 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, so, BB, but after two ridiculous and almost unintelligible babblings I felt someone needed to send him on the right path. Hope you and yours are well and warming up there......:)
Yeah but now you've encouraged the troll to post yet more unitelligible babblings and it's no closer to being on the right path as before.

If you feed em...they'll just come back.
michael wittmann

Portland, OR

#116000 Jan 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, sicamna MAKA, strike three.....Inila yaki ye......and NO I am not black, FYI.....Happy Googling. It might give you something of worth to do today, k?.......:)
MA LAKOTA!!!!!!!
well if your not black the we don't have a problem here :)
michael wittmann

Portland, OR

#116001 Jan 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I would just ignore her, she is incapable of debating anything, it is always the same answer, Smirk, or chuckles, she thinks answers such of those are intelligent, posters find that spell check, and grammar check, and it goes to their heads..........
I am not a female I am male I am a him not a her
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116002 Jan 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, all societies are NOT male dominated. Bet you can't guess which ones aren't. Happy hunting.........:
See right here is an example of your obvious lack of intelligence, you say "bet you can't guess?", then you acknowledge the fact that I can look it up on Google.
If you are too lazy to post the information, why the hell should I look it up?
If it is not important enough for you not to post, then shut the hell up........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116003 Jan 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
OK........:) I'll behave but I DO NOT promise to be nice. I have a reputation to live up to for goodness sakes....hehehehehe........:)
I hear ya but what I've found is the only way to deal with a troll is to out troll it. Trying to respond in a sensible manner is pointless seeing they have no sense to begin with. So unless you're going to make them choke on something unpalatable, ya should just not feed em at all.I myself am troll proof. Not to toot my own horn but not a single troll on this forum that knows me wants anything to do with me lol.

And I wouldnt have it any other way.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116004 Jan 13, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Lol well whats the alternative? To not have children? Women are always fast to mention the rigors of child birth but hey lets face it, it's necessary, instinctual, and expected. This is not the same as going through hardship and suffering in order to simply survive with no reward but survival itself. The ol "Hey lets give it up for moms because they have the hardest job" is bs. How many women die every year because of being mothers? Oh inhaling all that baby formula into the lungs is deadly. Changing nappies, putting band aids on scraped knees and elbows and cleaning up after kids is a dangerous occupation. "Well my husband is in Iraq right now but I'm at home raising the kids" *rolls eyes*
Women are constantly patting themselves on the back for doing what they are designed to do. And lets face it, no one corrects them cos they wanna fck em lol.
I watched one of those childbirth videos, it didn't seem natural to me, seemed barbaric, I think science needs to come up with some alternatives to producing children......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#116005 Jan 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I would just ignore her, she is incapable of debating anything, it is always the same answer, Smirk, or chuckles, she thinks answers such of those are intelligent, posters find that spell check, and grammar check, and it goes to their heads..........
The same advice might be given to your ridiculous racist rantings, foolicia. Your debates seem to be full of nastiness and name calling. Shall we review just this thread alone. Now, happy logging in and out and rating to try to legitimise your silliness........:)

Have you figured out which society was matriarchal yet?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#116006 Jan 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>See right here is an example of your obvious lack of intelligence, you say "bet you can't guess?", then you acknowledge the fact that I can look it up on Google.
If you are too lazy to post the information, why the hell should I look it up?
If it is not important enough for you not to post, then shut the hell up........
Au contraire, foolicia. Just the fact that you made the incorrect statement to begin with and then have the nerve to call someone else unintelligent is an example of your overblown opinion of yourself. Nothing lazy about me not posting it at all. Go and find out just how much YOU DO NOT KNOW, as usual. Make me shut the hell up, k? How soon you forget your disadvantage.........:
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116007 Jan 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I watched one of those childbirth videos, it didn't seem natural to me, seemed barbaric, I think science needs to come up with some alternatives to producing children......
Who says that being natural and barbarity are mutually exclusive to one another? Eating meat is also barbaric and even the act of sex is a primitive barbaric way of reproducing.It'll take a long time for science to find an alternative to childbirth and even longer for that way to be accepted as natural. So in the meantime...PUSH...BREATHE...PU SH!!
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116008 Jan 13, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Who says that being natural and barbarity are mutually exclusive to one another? Eating meat is also barbaric and even the act of sex is a primitive barbaric way of reproducing.It'll take a long time for science to find an alternative to childbirth and even longer for that way to be accepted as natural. So in the meantime...PUSH...BREATHE...PU SH!!
That won't be happening, I had my tubes tied, and they give you bull sheet about it being 'minor surgery" I was in bed for an entire week. I was one of the unlucky ones, birth control pills made me sick and nervous.
Judging by the rest of my family I would have had ten children by now.......
Damn women are baby making machines in my family.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116009 Jan 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>That won't be happening, I had my tubes tied, and they give you bull sheet about it being 'minor surgery" I was in bed for an entire week. I was one of the unlucky ones, birth control pills made me sick and nervous.
Judging by the rest of my family I would have had ten children by now.......
Damn women are baby making machines in my family.....
Well excluding yourself, the rest of female kind will have to have babies like they've always done...in the barbaric messy, ugly, painful but totally natural way. My gf is like theres no fcking way I'm doing that to myself but I still want my own biological kids. Thats what I call...a conundrum.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116010 Jan 13, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Who says that being natural and barbarity are mutually exclusive to one another? Eating meat is also barbaric and even the act of sex is a primitive barbaric way of reproducing.It'll take a long time for science to find an alternative to childbirth and even longer for that way to be accepted as natural. So in the meantime...PUSH...BREATHE...PU SH!!
All I can tell you through my experience with planned parenthood is, they hate blacks, liberals that hate blacks.
Because I only noticed white people being lectured about having their tubes tied, this guy yacked at me for an entire hour about I was too young,'why would a good looking "white" yes he used the term "white" woman like me not want children, and I would change my mind down the line.
They probably have some Neo-nazi eugenics men running that place posing as liberals.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116011 Jan 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>All I can tell you through my experience with planned parenthood is, they hate blacks, liberals that hate blacks.
Because I only noticed white people being lectured about having their tubes tied, this guy yacked at me for an entire hour about I was too young,'why would a good looking "white" yes he used the term "white" woman like me not want children, and I would change my mind down the line.
They probably have some Neo-nazi eugenics men running that place posing as liberals.....
Quite possible. It's examples like this that validate blacks using the "race card" We dont make this chit up ya know? White racism is alive and well and not just a trumped up charge made by blacks. I'm sure you know this having worked in the field of real estate.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116012 Jan 13, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Quite possible. It's examples like this that validate blacks using the "race card" We dont make this chit up ya know? White racism is alive and well and not just a trumped up charge made by blacks. I'm sure you know this having worked in the field of real estate.
Alex Jones says he gets this from black people also, because he is against abortion and hates planned parenthood, and black people have told him " there are too many unwanted black babies in the world".......

The way I see it, the earth overpopulated strikes back anyway by purging too many people with famines, there are only so many resources to go around....

So babies are going to die one way or another......
DaDDys HoMe274

United States

#116013 Jan 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, so, BB, but after two ridiculous and almost unintelligible babblings I felt someone needed to send him on the right path. Hope you and yours are well and warming up there......:)
whaaat you know you don't mean that my little babycakes
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#116014 Jan 13, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Alex Jones says he gets this from black people also, because he is against abortion and hates planned parenthood, and black people have told him " there are too many unwanted black babies in the world".......
The way I see it, the earth overpopulated strikes back anyway by purging too many people with famines, there are only so many resources to go around....
So babies are going to die one way or another......
Only if those babies are non white is this acceptable. You yourself have admitted to planned parenthood giving lectures only to ww. So in essence it's okay for the planet to reduce its non white population but whites should just be able to and be encouraged to reproduce nilly willy?

I notice the terminology for non whites being fruitful is "breeding like rabbits" but thats never applied to whites tho. It doesnt offend me in any way seeing blacks are certainly in no danger of dying off. But it validates what blacks and other non whites have always said about whites and their racist agenda to eradicate or reduce the rest of us numerically.

It's not the jews that are the biggest threat to mankind, it's the whites and their racial agenda that is.(Jews included I suppose seeing that they are after all white)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#116015 Jan 13, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Quite possible. It's examples like this that validate blacks using the "race card" We dont make this chit up ya know? White racism is alive and well and not just a trumped up charge made by blacks. I'm sure you know this having worked in the field of real estate.
Obama wouldn't be president without the white vote, how do you explain that?
Of course he doesn't have much black in him, if that racial profile was accurate on the internet.....
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#116016 Jan 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CEEK.....Sorry I missed your greeting yesterday but I hope you are having a great day. Has the weather improved any?
hey ms divine, no problem on missing my post. I know you have your hands full dealing with all the trolls around here. Lol! YES, the weather has improved greatly. Today it was a high of 45 and it felt like spring compared to last week temps of 20 below and peaking at 7 degrees! Oh, by the way, thanks for the heads up. LMBAO!!!! Have a wonderful day.....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#116017 Jan 13, 2014
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Only if those babies are non white is this acceptable. You yourself have admitted to planned parenthood giving lectures only to ww. So in essence it's okay for the planet to reduce its non white population but whites should just be able to and be encouraged to reproduce nilly willy?
I notice the terminology for non whites being fruitful is "breeding like rabbits" but thats never applied to whites tho. It doesnt offend me in any way seeing blacks are certainly in no danger of dying off. But it validates what blacks and other non whites have always said about whites and their racist agenda to eradicate or reduce the rest of us numerically.
It's not the jews that are the biggest threat to mankind, it's the whites and their racial agenda that is.(Jews included I suppose seeing that they are after all white)
Au contraire, BB. Not all Jews are white. Just sayin'.......:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,547,447
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 10 min T-BOS 309
If WW Want BM, Why Are Forcible Rapes So Common? (Aug '12) 16 min T-BOS 640
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 36 min 2 Dogs 1
A black man invented the telephone in 1973...wh... 38 min XXX 1
What's the next Detroit? 41 min XXX 1
My city's dating scene is toxic 56 min Wtf 1
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr XXX 42
Can I get a black boyfriend? 2 hr Peggy 104
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 2 hr Cigar Face 94
Will Democrats ever win another election? 7 hr Mick 48
More from around the web