CEEK

United States

#115892 Jan 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, no wonder Ceek is insulted, why do you whites have to pretend like you are "the great white hope", I think deep down you feel blacks are inferior.......
Closet racists that have no idea they are racist, but they are and don't know it.........
now i see EXACTLY why you want aisling back. If tga is all you have helping you fight the blacks and IR couples....you gonna lose every time. Its like the movie ground hog day where bill murray relives the same day over and over.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115894 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, now You are in league with Ceek and Blonegirl...so rich! This is so deliciously ironic. I love it.
Carry on.
'deliciously"? DUUUUUUDE like DUUUUUDE you sound too white......

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#115895 Jan 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>'deliciously"? DUUUUUUDE like DUUUUUDE you sound too white......
Um no, I just happen to read a lot. Skin color has nothing to do with diction. You ignorant little racist troll.

=^)
CEEK

United States

#115896 Jan 12, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..........Mad Bimbo?
what??? Mad....why would i be mad that you made youself look like a total dumbazz?! See, if you were a woman (or kinda smart) you would have know she was being a sarcastic. DMN YOU STUPID! LMBAO!!!!!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#115898 Jan 12, 2014
Blonde......check your mail....STAT.........:)
CEEK

United States

#115901 Jan 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>'deliciously"? DUUUUUUDE like DUUUUUDE you sound too white......
LMBAO!!!!! Thats what im saying.....a black dude posting the word deliciously! He's either gay or white. Since him and tga are all giddy and buddy buddy, he must be a gay white dude. good thing hes smart to make up for tga's stupidity

Level 7

Location hidden

#115903 Jan 12, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@NastySlut4Dogs!!!
Blonde hurry I have so much gossip... Please answer your emails. I can't hold this in.
I have info on everyone "all over this forum"....STAT girl.... STAT.
Pathetic HunchBackBtch
lmao

Level 7

Location hidden

#115904 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LMBAO!!!!! Thats what im saying.....a black dude posting the word deliciously! He's either gay or white. Since him and tga are all giddy and buddy buddy, he must be a gay white dude. good thing hes smart to make up for tga's stupidity
Now ceek is calling me gay because I know how to use the English language properly and creatively. Another BW tactic....

You aren't helping your cause..smh

Level 7

Location hidden

#115905 Jan 12, 2014
Rather another lesbian woman tactic (not a BW tactic)...Need to clarify that one.

Level 7

Location hidden

#115906 Jan 12, 2014
There are so many hateful BW on this forum, that I, at times, am guilty of lumping negative behaviors of a few BW (like ceek) together and rolling all BW into that class.

I apologize to all the classy, sexy BW out their that are down for black men.

Level 7

Location hidden

#115907 Jan 12, 2014
there*

Level 7

Location hidden

#115909 Jan 12, 2014
I wish three letter name girl who claims to be Lakota would leave,...She is not a white woman or a black man, so why is she even on this thread. Smh..

“Round Clown of ”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Doggtown

#115910 Jan 12, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right.
and just what do you know about pumps that i don't already know??
hmmmmm.....
go ahead and make a case for yourself. Tell me why you are the good man needed to "take me away from all this and do repairs".
this ought to be good.
I know a lot about pumps and I know its not easy to pull it out get it repaired or replaced and put it back in the well especially in cold weather=you could sucking up dirt have you had your well cleaned and checked recently.If you sucking up dirt not a good thing, you will have to replace it again soon.
CEEK

United States

#115912 Jan 12, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bimbo... I want Ashling back in here too dumfck....lol
no one gives a sht what you want, Forest! Now put your retard helmet back on and go to bed. Dont want you damaging your brain more than what it is when your boyfriend is making your head hit the wall during sex....little guy.

“Round Clown of ”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Doggtown

#115916 Jan 12, 2014
I try to aid a damsel in distress and some wise guy butts in
CEEK

United States

#115917 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now ceek is calling me gay because I know how to use the English language properly and creatively. Another BW tactic....
You aren't helping your cause..smh
im a woman and yet you are the one who uses the word "deliciously" in describing a post?! Maybe you should work for the food network...you could be another, guy fieri...." The seasoning of the pork and mixture with the black beans infuses the the flavors together deliciosly." Fckin over dramatic, weirdo.
CEEK

United States

#115919 Jan 12, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from the dumfck that thinks that that was the REAL NewNew when clearly it was an IMPOSTER....lol
You really are a stupid ho aren't ya.....
LOL....You keep makng youself look like a fool. Never met NewNew before so of course i wouldnt know if that was the "real" NewNew.....DUMBAZZ! Helmet back on, Forest.
DaDDys HoMe274

Cambridge, OH

#115920 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>no one gives a sht what you want, Forest! Now put your retard helmet back on and go to bed. Dont want you damaging your brain more than what it is when your boyfriend is making your head hit the wall during sex....little guy.
Blonde stop the BS we know ceek is a sock are you really mental no ww with 6 kids will be a mudshark the kids would traumatized
CEEK

United States

#115923 Jan 12, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...
How do you "lose" at posting comments,....crybaby?
if you were here more instead of butting in and not knowing what you are talking about you wouldve read where she said a couple weeks back she wins here in the AA forum. Thats why i said she loses....now STFU, jackazz!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#115926 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I wish three letter name girl who claims to be Lakota would leave,...She is not a white woman or a black man, so why is she even on this thread. Smh..
Keep wishing, Dorothy, k? I am not about to go anywhere........:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I must admit to my fetish of extremely huge boobs 3 min Stupid Thread 18
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 4 min johnplustwomore 2,118
Brady Paige: Yet Another Damaged Goods BBC Bytch 5 min Klaus666 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min GayGhostsMama 1,110,454
Callie Cobra cheers as black man knocks some wh... 8 min Klaus666 1
Trying to unite the black race always backfires 10 min Stupid liberals 1
"White men have little boys' weewees" - Zoe Voss 10 min Klaus666 1
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 14 min Rock 247
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Citizen 1986 24,678
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 33 min Insect Trust 6,432
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Insect Trust 766
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 1 hr QBB 208
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••