Are white women attracted to black men?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115781 Jan 12, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...
Yes she really did. She needs to get back in here and just let bygones be bygones,
LOL....Look at this sht. These two weak minded fools cant think without aisling leading their dumbazzes into battle. She was wise enough to cut her ties with both you idiots and it hurts.....fckin hilarious!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115782 Jan 12, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't reckon any amount of keegles is going to help blondegirl none, she has enough problems keeping Ceek from falling in.
i thought i was a sock, make up your mind....droppy [email protected] Last thing you have to worry about is your carp smellin snatch, having any man WANTING to go in.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115783 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ceek didn't just appear out of nowhere...I havent been following his posts, but I have seen some posts from him that are many years old.
So for one person to not only have two sock accounts, and then play the "long con"..years without them being romantically linked, and now they ARE linked..that would be truly..well..sociopathic, to say the least. Sociopaths are generally pretty cunning and conniving...I don't see these traits in any posts from either of them.
tga is grasping for straws and keeps getting the short one. The difference beween him and i is that MANY different posters have been saying "it" is a man for several months. I have been on and off topix since 08 and not once have i been accused of being a sock, except by those two idiots (felicia and tga).
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#115784 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>i thought i was a sock, make up your mind....droppy [email protected] Last thing you have to worry about is your carp smellin snatch, having any man WANTING to go in.
........niccuz ph**k anybody - even white boys in amerikan prisons.........

don't try to come off as picky in who u sex with..........just don't try it..........
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115785 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly prefer pretty, feminine BLACK women..any day of the week. But I don't have to go to the trailer park to get a white girl, or to a club, if that is what I wanted. Point is, If I so desired a white woman (which I don't really), I wouldn't have to accept a slutty or ugly white woman. That is not to say that all white woman love me..I live in the deep south, I know better...That being said there are enough quality ones for me, if that is what I wanted. And it has f--k all to do with my looks. It is all about my character and manliness.
just out of curiosity, if you prefer bw then why have you slept with a ww.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115786 Jan 12, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>........niccuz ph**k anybody - even white boys in amerikan prisons.........
don't try to come off as picky in who u sex with..........just don't try it..........
i wouldnt fck yo nasty azz momma.....so yes i am picky.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#115787 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>just out of curiosity, if you prefer bw then why have you slept with a ww.
Every man fights a battle in this life...Every man. You find love where you find it.

I will leave it at that.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115788 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every man fights a battle in this life...Every man. You find love where you find it.
I will leave it at that.
LOL! just like you posted to me.....i think it was, thursday....youre avoiding the point.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#115789 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will leave it at that.
Still trying to find love with TGA? Now that is an ALPHA man with pride if ever I saw one.....NOT.....smh.....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#115790 Jan 12, 2014
*correction*

proud BLACK ALPH man.....NOT.....

*snickers*
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115791 Jan 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to find love with TGA? Now that is an ALPHA man with pride if ever I saw one.....NOT.....smh.....
how are today ms divine?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115792 Jan 12, 2014
Oooops.....how are you today, ms divine.
DaDDys HoMe274

United States

#115793 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>how are today ms divine?
trolling again as ceek you blonde bimbo?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115794 Jan 12, 2014
DaDDys HoMe274 wrote:
<quoted text>
trolling again as ceek you blonde bimbo?
geboff the band wagon and start thinking for yourself....or do you need aislng to come back and fo your thinking for you?
DaDDys HoMe274

United States

#115795 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>geboff the band wagon and start thinking for yourself....or do you need aislng to come back and fo your thinking for you?
I did and you are a sock

Level 7

Location hidden

#115796 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! just like you posted to me.....i think it was, thursday....youre avoiding the point.
I am not avoiding anything. I said it how I see it. You find love where you find it. That doesn't mean a person can't have a preference. Use better logic man. You are thinking in black and white terms (no pun intended).
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115797 Jan 12, 2014
DaDDys HoMe274 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and you are a sock
prove it....
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115798 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not avoiding anything. I said it how I see it. You find love where you find it. That doesn't mean a person can't have a preference. Use better logic man. You are thinking in black and white terms (no pun intended).
WHAT?! use better logic? Man, who yo fake azz talkin to? Better logic would be dont go fckin ww when you supposedly prefer bw.

Level 7

Location hidden

#115799 Jan 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT?! use better logic? Man, who yo fake azz talkin to? Better logic would be dont go fckin ww when you supposedly prefer bw.
Stop getting emotional. People are allowed to have a preference even if who they end up with doesn't always live up to it.
Abcdefg

United States

#115800 Jan 12, 2014
I don't see why all this is under African American, African American is not black it's an African who came to America . So this website needs to correct its mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min yo momma 1,418,147
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Moses 47,840
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 26 min Shelley 273
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 30 min TRUMP FAN 312
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 31 min KiloEcho 46
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 56 min Moses 475
is Homosexuality the black man's vice? 1 hr Owns A Few 6
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr fluer 233
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 3 hr Michel Montvert 28
More from around the web