Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115711 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just waiting for TotallyGoofyA$$ aka Siamese Twit to show up and help her out of the quicksand she seems to be sinking in quickly......:)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend, LouLou........:)
All you have is name calling and spell check going for you, like that is going to chase me off the forums, perhaps if you were able to present a good argument? But you left yourself open, when you didn't know a damn thing about Heidi Klum dumping her black husband for a better lover that happens to be white..........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115712 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be YOUR only chance at grandchildren, eh?.....Oooooops.....YOU left yourself wide open for that one.....I bet you could bully hubby into that too, eh?
*smirks*
I already have a family overpopulating the earth, they have children, if I want to be around blood relations with children, there are plenty of them.
No, I didn't leave myself open, the only way that would hurt if I was unable to have children of my own........
I don't want children, or any man that already has any baggage like that.....
Limits my options, but I have been lucky.........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115713 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
To YOU, all females are c**ts. Life has really dealt you a sh*tty hand, eh? Yet, you choose to be angry and wallow in it instead of picking yourself up, dusting yourself off and making the life you seem to think you deserve. A bit lazy on your part, imho.......
*snickers*
Like the typical ole bag it is all YOU YOU YOU.
That is all you ever say, and your posts don't express themselves, you are unable to convey any emotion, that is why you over compensate with {snickers]{sad],{happy].
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115714 Jan 11, 2014
Now MsDivine stop skanking up the thread with your name calling and present some arguments that can be WON........

Let us challenge that old feeble mind of yours........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115715 Jan 11, 2014
The only one that presented some Ok arguments that I did not agree with is that Devil , Devon, whatever poster.......

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#115716 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
Now MsDivine stop skanking up the thread with your name calling and present some arguments that can be WON........
Let us challenge that old feeble mind of yours........
Coming from the hypocritical ratings and name calling QUEEN, that is ripe.....smh.....

You'll be lucky to live to be my age and be half as sharp. I could take you on in a somnambulistic state and kick your feeble buttocks all over this forum. NOW, address the issues your GD self, k?

Better yet, choose one of those accounts you think you could fool me with and let's give that a shot, k?

*snickers*

Location hidden

#115717 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>All you have is name calling and spell check going for you, like that is going to chase me off the forums, perhaps if you were able to present a good argument? But you left yourself open, when you didn't know a damn thing about Heidi Klum dumping her black husband for a better lover that happens to be white..........
Heidi and Seal are OLD news.....really old news but that was not the point of the original comments or are you that brain dead?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#115718 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
The only one that presented some Ok arguments that I did not agree with is that Devil , Devon, whatever poster.......
https://www.google.dk/search...
That's right Gyro Gearloose. Smh
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115719 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the hypocritical ratings and name calling QUEEN, that is ripe.....smh.....
You'll be lucky to live to be my age and be half as sharp. I could take you on in a somnambulistic state and kick your feeble buttocks all over this forum. NOW, address the issues your GD self, k?
Better yet, choose one of those accounts you think you could fool me with and let's give that a shot, k?
*snickers*
Well, all the complaining you do to topix, I reckon that idiot argument of yours didn't work?????

'Topix administrators only class acts and good spellers like me should be allowed to judge posts, because you know I live in a nice house, did you see the picture of my house?
Also I know people in high places, they all go to the same synagogue I do, I'm special you know"

Location hidden

#115720 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Like the typical ole bag it is all YOU YOU YOU.
That is all you ever say, and your posts don't express themselves, you are unable to convey any emotion, that is why you over compensate with {snickers]{sad],{happy].
Like the typical hypocritical name calling bully, you keep trying and failing to hit the mark. Keep trying though and I will keep laughing at you.........:

Don't forget to log in and out and rate, k?

Location hidden

#115721 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well, all the complaining you do to topix, I reckon that idiot argument of yours didn't work?????
'Topix administrators only class acts and good spellers like me should be allowed to judge posts, because you know I live in a nice house, did you see the picture of my house?
Also I know people in high places, they all go to the same synagogue I do, I'm special you know"
More of your silly unraveling blah blah blah........

*smirks*

Location hidden

#115722 Jan 11, 2014
Seriously, foolicia, let's see if you can fool me with all of those accounts you say you fooled God's Warrior with. I wager you can't pull even ONE of them off..........

Let's see who the real old feeble bag is.........hehehehehe

Location hidden

#115723 Jan 11, 2014
Instead of your silly ratings, foolicia, you might wish to take your own advice. IF you think you are so intelligent, bring it on, k? So far, all you have shown is your lack of intelligence, sophistication and maturity........:)

Location hidden

#115725 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nsd starting drama as usual everywhere she goes. Should be a petition to permanently have you banned forever from this site so people can post in peace.
Go for it, k? Who's stalking who again, eh? You have a lot more to worry about than my posts on Topix, I would say. Now, start the petition and see who gets banned, k?

*silly troll.....smh.....*
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#115726 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Instead of your silly ratings, foolicia, you might wish to take your own advice. IF you think you are so intelligent, bring it on, k? So far, all you have shown is your lack of intelligence, sophistication and maturity........:)
She's one of the very few I suspect to be an alcholholic . Most ppl would shy away from talking about your daughter like that. I don't mean to rip up in anything. But she posted the picture of this Swedish Elin Kratz' body. Even some more of the more "hardcore" posters don't like that ar all. There'd be very few ppl who'd do that. She needs some help. Really

Location hidden

#115727 Jan 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
She's one of the very few I suspect to be an alcholholic . Most ppl would shy away from talking about your daughter like that. I don't mean to rip up in anything. But she posted the picture of this Swedish Elin Kratz' body. Even some more of the more "hardcore" posters don't like that ar all. There'd be very few ppl who'd do that. She needs some help. Really
These silly trolls think that by bashing my deceased daughter it somehow hurts me. That's because they don't know anything about the type of person I actually am. People who find the need to scrape the bottom of the barrel like that only show how lowlife and ignorant they actually are. Just like this candayslore spewer who has been accusing me of stalking her and threatening her for years. She is a perfect example of a POT calling the kettle black. SHE is one of the biggest offenders on this site but she will howl the loudest when someone points out her lies and her foul, disgusting, sexually overt behaviour on this forum. I just continue to laugh at ALL of their efforts and their silly ratings. Have a nice rest of the night, LouLou........:)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115728 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Seriously, foolicia, let's see if you can fool me with all of those accounts you say you fooled God's Warrior with. I wager you can't pull even ONE of them off..........
I already, did you moron, and there were no accusations from you.......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115729 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nsd starting drama as usual everywhere she goes. Should be a petition to permanently have you banned forever from this site so people can post in peace.
My goodness , could you imagine having this dragon old biddy living next door to you????
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115730 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
A clue, I don't have alter ego's but I play the role of a male black nationalist that is against race mixing, not one comment from you correcting my spelling ......you don't challenge that character, at the same time you are not friendly with the character either......

* smiles wickedly*

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#115732 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
have to agree with this. but we put up with that nutty carol and paden spammer and sadbuttrue, i doubt topix is going to ban another nut job. they let them go until they really cross the line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,582,410
Power of Master Lee for President. 3 min The Power Of Mast... 5
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 23 min KIP 222
You democrats put these "racist" monuments up. 23 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Omaha aims to be more welcoming to young black ... 24 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 25 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 26 min Ugly monkeys 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr Tony 109
Rape by Cop 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sbt 117
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Harrisson 36
More from around the web