Are white women attracted to black men?
tga

United States

#115644 Jan 10, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point I woukd only date (or for that matter have sex with) a white woman who just totally rocked my world more than any other I have ever known. Unless she is creme de la creme (even to white men) I will not pusue her...And when I say creme de la creme..I am not talking about looks...I am talking about womanhood. Womanhood knows no racial boundaries. Just like manhood doesn't.
Ok then..... Good luck.

((be prepared to marry a black woman))
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115645 Jan 10, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..........Now THAT is the funniest sht ever.
That colored man you created fits PERFECTLY in the sambo white woman azz kissing box.
He couldn't get ANY more stereotypical of a self hating black man if YOU tried...lol
If you had a DECENT non stereotypical black man THEN you could brag about your man, but honey you CAN'T.... You got you a sambo in your world...
in reality you have a SOCK.
LOL
Ceek does sound a lot like her, with the "HA" both reveling in rape and sodomy, they do sound alike, I say Sambo Ceek sock.
tga

United States

#115646 Jan 10, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Ceek does sound a lot like her, with the "HA" both reveling in rape and sodomy, they do sound alike, I say Sambo Ceek sock.
lol..........me too.

That bimbo will talk shit if she thinks I'm gone... I quit posting again and here her fat azz comes.
She falls for that every time.

But I'm really going to bed now...
Gnite Felicia.
tga

United States

#115647 Jan 10, 2014
Nite Bimbo....
You can come back in now..

:)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115648 Jan 10, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point I woukd only date (or for that matter have sex with) a white woman who just totally rocked my world more than any other I have ever known. Unless she is creme de la creme (even to white men) I will not pusue her...And when I say creme de la creme..I am not talking about looks...I am talking about womanhood. Womanhood knows no racial boundaries. Just like manhood doesn't.
Of course Womanhood and manhood know racial boundaries, the cultures are different, even when both parties are different religions it puts a strain on the relationship.
Do you see even ONE mudshark that has her own culture , and does not entirely immerse herself in the black culture?

Even MUSIC would turn into a argument, I'm listening to some Metallica , and the man puts on some hip hop, why I would nut up.......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#115650 Jan 10, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Womanhood and manhood know racial boundaries, the cultures are different, even when both parties are different religions it puts a strain on the relationship.
Do you see even ONE mudshark that has her own culture , and does not entirely immerse herself in the black culture?
Even MUSIC would turn into a argument, I'm listening to some Metallica , and the man puts on some hip hop, why I would nut up.......
Here's ONE.....Heidi Klum.....How is Project Runway a black cultural venture?.....Nice try, foolicia but, as usual, you are talking out of your backside.....smh......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115651 Jan 10, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's ONE.....Heidi Klum.....How is Project Runway a black cultural venture?.....Nice try, foolicia but, as usual, you are talking out of your backside.....smh......
Hiedi Klum is a total wiggar and has no white culture...

Proof:

And she is aging like hell, cheeks all sucked in like she has been on crack too long.....

Oakland

#115652 Jan 10, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Hiedi Klum is a total wiggar and has no white culture...
Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YvaURixHsqsXX
And she is aging like hell, cheeks all sucked in like she has been on crack too long.....
I told you I am not interested in your YouBoob videos as proof of anything. I would wager to say Heidi couldn't care less about your particular opinion about her looks, her finances OR her choice of men.....NEXT????????

*chuckles*
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115653 Jan 10, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I am not interested in your YouBoob videos as proof of anything. I would wager to say Heidi couldn't care less about your particular opinion about her looks, her finances OR her choice of men.....NEXT????????
*chuckles*
Even her black husband said she was a skank, and having an affair with her white body guard while they were together.
He said she has NO CLASS........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115654 Jan 10, 2014
Maybe you should have done some research before you brought up the skank?

Yeah, she made a choice, to trade in her black husband for a WHITE bodyguard, the bodyguard is an idiot taking in those two ugly hideous looking children......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115655 Jan 10, 2014
It is just a FACT, if you can break one taboo, you will break countless others.......

Oakland

#115656 Jan 10, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Even her black husband said she was a skank, and having an affair with her white body guard while they were together.
He said she has NO CLASS........
He also apologised for his comments. I repeat, I don't think Heidi cares about your opinion or anyone else's for that matter....smh.....

Oakland

#115657 Jan 10, 2014
felicia wrote:
Yeah, she made a choice, to trade in her black husband for a WHITE bodyguard, the bodyguard is an idiot taking in those two ugly hideous looking children......
Two ugly hideous looking children? You are one sick chick and harbouring a boatload of anger issues. Seriously, YOU need to get some counseling for them soon. YOU and your foul spewing twit twin......smh.....

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#115658 Jan 10, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Two ugly hideous looking children? You are one sick chick and harbouring a boatload of anger issues. Seriously, YOU need to get some counseling for them soon. YOU and your foul spewing twit twin......smh.....
Bonsoir Tawicu :)

With all due respect I hardly see you or anyone else changing their minds about anything it is sad that in these times there is a lack of empathy especially in regards to how people feel about children.

In regards to aults? that may be debatable but speaking of children and babies especially crosses all lines of morality and decent decorum.

Oakland

#115659 Jan 10, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect I hardly see you or anyone else changing their minds about anything it is sad that in these times there is a lack of empathy especially in regards to how people feel about children.
In regards to aults? that may be debatable but speaking of children and babies especially crosses all lines of morality and decent decorum.
I was questioning how foolicia could call Heidi's children hideous and ugly. Did you not read what I was responding to? I have never called any child those kinds of names. Children are precious and all are God's creation. To bash children, living or deceased crosses all lines of decency in my book also. I hope you and Sora are well and getting ready to enjoy a wonderful weekend. Warm weather is coming too.......:)

Level 4

Location hidden

#115660 Jan 11, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I was questioning how foolicia could call Heidi's children hideous and ugly. Did you not read what I was responding to? I have never called any child those kinds of names. Children are precious and all are God's creation. To bash children, living or deceased crosses all lines of decency in my book also. I hope you and Sora are well and getting ready to enjoy a wonderful weekend. Warm weather is coming too.......:)

I often wonder how any person can think of children as ugly....in my ugliness to me is not found in one's physical appearance but in the soul and in the heart what is reflected within, shines out as my parents taught me....

I have reread what you said and forgive my hastiness in responding without knowing all of the details :)

Warm weather is coming but I miss the rain.....

Level 4

Location hidden

#115661 Jan 11, 2014
*My opinion*
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#115662 Jan 11, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
6 Kids!!... OMG you know that hwore is tore up.
she had 5, not 6..........too many anyway.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#115663 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
.........yah..........those kneegroid kids of hers r butt ugly..........but she didn't think about the consequence of sexing with seal, who is butt ugly himself..........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#115664 Jan 11, 2014
tga wrote:
Nite Bimbo....
You can come back in now..
:)
Yeah, don't forget to show your T!ts on a black forum. Are you trying to make your children proud ? Sigh
You gotta have a real weak husband. Or you're disrespecting your husband without him knowing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every wake up with scratches or cuts? (Jan '08) 1 min Tru Whaley 205
Black Males ROBBING ......EVERYTHING !!!!!!!! (Sep '13) 2 min T-BOS 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Sammy 136,419
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,403,761
THX check your email! 6 min THX crates and ships 2
Let US Tax Payers Vote to Ship All Negros Back ... (Mar '11) 7 min Lets do it finally 98
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 10 min Redefined 8,050
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 3 hr Hillary 2016 22
More from around the web