Are white women attracted to black men?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#115668 Jan 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, don't forget to show your T!ts on a black forum. Are you trying to make your children proud ? Sigh
You gotta have a real weak husband. Or you're disrespecting your husband without him knowing.
.........would u like to have kids that look like heidi klum's low IQ nappy haired offspring?.........coz thats wot the blak bf would produce..........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#115669 Jan 11, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.........would u like to have kids that look like heidi klum's low IQ nappy haired offspring?.........coz thats wot the blak bf would produce..........
You admitted Beyonce aint ugly :)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#115670 Jan 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted Beyonce aint ugly :)
..........the exception proves the rule..........

........I still wouldn't sex with her tho - the mere fact of being part jiggyboo would put me off........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#115671 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>..........the exception proves the rule..........
........I still wouldn't sex with her tho - the mere fact of being part jiggyboo would put me off........
Lol, YOU wouldn't sex with HER. It's for free to say so - because that'd never come to a test. A lot of men are like that. Oh no. They'd wouldn't sex with Marilyn Monroe ( if she was still alive ) Beyonce this and that woman. Lmao of course you wouldn't .
And at home they've got a wife missing two front teeth. Geeeez
And of course the naive wife believes that.
TRUTH FACTOR

Mexico

#115673 Jan 11, 2014
Id do her in a NY second and I cant stand kneegrows. It is sickening to see her waste her life away next to that jig ex pimp/drug dealer. She had enough money to make a great life for herself without having that cigar smoking idiot tagging along like hes somebody. She should be sitting in Moochelles seat at the WH. We could then at least have a FLOTUS to be proud of instead of the babooness with that slanted head and those extended jawbones. Why doesnt Obuma send her in for a Little reconstructive surgery and get that underbite taken care of? Geez shes an ugly booness.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#115674 Jan 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, YOU wouldn't sex with HER. It's for free to say so - because that'd never come to a test. A lot of men are like that. Oh no. They'd wouldn't sex with Marilyn Monroe ( if she was still alive ) Beyonce this and that woman. Lmao of course you wouldn't .
Bonjour Loulou,

How are you mon amie?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115675 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>........just tellin it like it is - those kids r ugly..........same as obama's ugly azz daughters..........
so according to u - people should pretend that they aren't ugly just becoz they're blak?.........
If they really cared about their children they wouldn't be so damn selfish, by expecting their grandparents in accepting these foreign looking creatures that look nothing like the rest of the family..........
Why the hell should we accept them? We want our grandchildren to look like us......
Human Nature, totally natural.....
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115676 Jan 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Heidi Klum's naive husband wasn't expecting her to have sex with the hired help, she probably did the gardeners, cooks, male nannies, and interior decorators also......

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#115677 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>If they really cared about their children they wouldn't be so damn selfish, by expecting their grandparents in accepting these foreign looking creatures that look nothing like the rest of the family..........
Why the hell should we accept them? We want our grandchildren to look like us......
Human Nature, totally natural.....
False...human nature (for women) is to breed with people they believe are strong and can make strong kids. Obviously becoming the POTUS has proven his credentials..He is bona fide.

So what the funk are you even talking about? Racist little idiot.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#115678 Jan 11, 2014
Wow, as fast as I was going to respond to one of foolicia's comments, it just disappeared......hehehehehe... ..So, I will comment on both the ridiculous notion of the WE want our grandchildren comment (considering FOOLIA wlll NEVER be a grandparent, the point is MOOT). And who Heidi may or may not have been sleeping with. You seem to be stuck on other people's morals, foolicia. You might wish to worry about your own..........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115680 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
False...human nature (for women) is to breed with people they believe are strong and can make strong kids. Obviously becoming the POTUS has proven his credentials..He is bona fide.
Even when the kids are white, the parents prefer the one that looks more like them.....
Human nature........
The grandparents will be saying, he looks just like our family......
Families are tribal, all people are tribal by nature..........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115681 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually NO, the man could be three feet tall, and if he has money, they will go for the money .......
Given the choice between the dwarf driving the Mercedes, or the tall, strong man driving the beat up Camaro, they will go to the dwarf driving the Mercedes.

Level 7

Location hidden

#115682 Jan 11, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well actually NO, the man could be three feet tall, and if he has money, they will go for the money .......
Given the choice between the dwarf driving the Mercedes, or the tall, strong man driving the beat up Camaro, they will go to the dwarf driving the Mercedes.
lmao..Your analogy is horrible, though I DO understand the point you are trying to make. Yes..women want someone to provide for them..But when it comes to breeding, women can not help but be attracted to a man with strong genes. There is are a lot more "desperate housewives" than you know about, believe me.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115683 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao..Your analogy is horrible, though I DO understand the point you are trying to make. Yes..women want someone to provide for them..But when it comes to breeding, women can not help but be attracted to a man with strong genes. There is are a lot more "desperate housewives" than you know about, believe me.
Desperate housewives are desperate because they do nothing but shop, spending money is not fulfilling, they need hard labor, like planting a huge garden in their back yards, with all the work I do, there is no time to be desperate......
Come to think of it there is nothing I can't do, damn I wish I could clone a male copy of myself and marry him........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#115684 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a little smarter you'd hit on her. She's very easy - one of those desperate housewives.
Much like tga. It didn't take you 2 min. to get her to promise bra pics. Lmao
So could you please use a little charm on Susan Dorothy Nazi Childhater Smith. And leave the thinking and seeious decisions to the rest of us.
Thank you very much.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#115685 Jan 11, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Loulou,
How are you mon amie?
Hello Seraphine .
We were out Vikingbathing today. By the sea. Lol
How about you, how do you spend your Saturday ?

Level 7

Location hidden

#115686 Jan 11, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a little smarter you'd hit on her. She's very easy - one of those desperate housewives.
Much like tga. It didn't take you 2 min. to get her to promise bra pics. Lmao
So could you please use a little charm on Susan Dorothy Nazi Childhater Smith. And leave the thinking and seeious decisions to the rest of us.
Thank you very much.
With this comment I am starting to believe what they say about you. You are just a condescending liberal white. Why would you say "if I was smarter"? Would you like to take IQ tests and compare? I am very willing to compare my mental aptitude to anyone here.

Level 7

Location hidden

#115687 Jan 11, 2014
Oh wait..heh...I think you took offense to me speaking about the truths of human evolution...You must be a feminist, in addition to a liberal, closet racist. I will never pretend that men and women are the same. Drag out the noose if you like.

Good day to you, ma'am

;^)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#115688 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
..........strong genes as in the ugly nicca seal?.........to produce ugly low IQ offspring..........if every woman behaved like the ho klum your societies would go straight down the sh** chute.........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115690 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
With this comment I am starting to believe what they say about you. You are just a condescending liberal white. Why would you say "if I was smarter"? Would you like to take IQ tests and compare? I am very willing to compare my mental aptitude to anyone here.
You are surprised? Loulou is unpredictable and can turn at any moment, and yes, she is a feminist..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jenkins 1,781,474
White girl lied about being raped 6 min coretta 22
HISPANICS! This is how Obama and his blacks tr... 12 min KIP 19
AXE aka GROID MASTER just backed out of a confr... 17 min Cigar Face28 2
Another White man sexually assaulting horses 31 min coretta 1
White man confesses to sexually assaulting horse 37 min coretta 1
Trump FLIPS on Family Separation 42 min BillyDbigballer 18
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Curious Me 41,218
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 2 hr A CHOCOLATE STORM 152
liberal actor Peter Fonda wants to kidnap Barr... 3 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 14