“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#115548 Jan 10, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Kip Beer Belly, Fool.....what ever!
make fun of you. You are the only one believing in your own lies.
Maceo
They won't do anything for you because you haven't earned any respect! Man up!
Senior BM "Mentor" or "Move On" whines are Unproductive!
Trolls, Wimps and whiners, You can't stop progress!
Today's educated BW are looking for "Can Do Men" rather than "Men full of excuses", "m hearing it more from younger BW who are college educated.
As a middle age BW, I' as well as almost half of my friends either date/have dated or married to "other races" of men. There is still a segment of BW who are in "Purgatory" not wanting to date BM but also not dating other races of men
Regardless I see many good things happening. Many BW are saying "No to lowering their standards" just to be with a BM. I'm not saying all BM are bad but the education, values are different with those big differences as well as many BM questionable behaviors , many say their not willing to "Risk All" just to be with a Man of the same color!
BM will also have to complete with WM/other races. Many BW feel that PR/Hispanic men will date/marry educated BW as they are coming up fast in the ranks in comparison to BM's
Many seem to feel that Puerto Rican/Hispanic men who are educated do date/marry BW....but for many IR BW its mostly WM 87% of the time.
Can't do BM BE-GONE! LMAO
Can't Do BM who Whine BE-GONE!
Can't Do BM who refuse to Mentor BE-GONE!
Can't Do BM who make excuses BE-GONE!
Can't do BM who hate on BW BE-GONE!
I think everybody is tired of the whines! Where's the positive Action? Why aren't BM doing something about the Black community?
Everybody is tired of babying BM and tried of the excuses!
WHINERS BE GONE!
Shut up Norman and take your meds.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#115549 Jan 10, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, thats what i want you to do....drop by, hybrid.
lol- he's much worse than i thought. Poor guy is too cowardly to accomplish it himself, so he's wanting try to do a "suicide by CEEK".
and if he dared to try and "stop by" to see me...thats pretty much exactly what he'd get

jesus h christ. why do all the nuts want to stop by and see me???
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#115550 Jan 10, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Kip Beer Belly, Fool.....what ever!
make fun of you. You are the only one believing in your own lies.
Maceo
They won't do anything for you because you haven't earned any respect! Man up!
Senior BM "Mentor" or "Move On" whines are Unproductive!
Trolls, Wimps and whiners, You can't stop progress!
Today's educated BW are looking for "Can Do Men" rather than "Men full of excuses", "m hearing it more from younger BW who are college educated.
As a middle age BW, I' as well as almost half of my friends either date/have dated or married to "other races" of men. There is still a segment of BW who are in "Purgatory" not wanting to date BM but also not dating other races of men
Regardless I see many good things happening. Many BW are saying "No to lowering their standards" just to be with a BM. I'm not saying all BM are bad but the education, values are different with those big differences as well as many BM questionable behaviors , many say their not willing to "Risk All" just to be with a Man of the same color!
BM will also have to complete with WM/other races. Many BW feel that PR/Hispanic men will date/marry educated BW as they are coming up fast in the ranks in comparison to BM's
Many seem to feel that Puerto Rican/Hispanic men who are educated do date/marry BW....but for many IR BW its mostly WM 87% of the time.
Can't do BM BE-GONE! LMAO
Can't Do BM who Whine BE-GONE!
Can't Do BM who refuse to Mentor BE-GONE!
Can't Do BM who make excuses BE-GONE!
Can't do BM who hate on BW BE-GONE!
I think everybody is tired of the whines! Where's the positive Action? Why aren't BM doing something about the Black community?
Everybody is tired of babying BM and tried of the excuses!
WHINERS BE GONE!
shhhhhh....its gonna be ok dear.
There's a cure for your problems...
just wipe your bitter tears away, put on some make up, do your hair, buy yourself some kickazz boots, go find yourself a white man, and get yourself laid!
tga

United States

#115552 Jan 10, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.........I refer to whites as crackaz becoz we're on the nicca forum - makes it easier for them/you to understand........
white people aren't even really offended by the term crackaz..........
lol..........no we are not offended by 'crackkka'

But of course we aren't so sensitive we cry over the least little insult.
tga

United States

#115553 Jan 10, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
..........wot I don't understand is - y doesn't blondie want me to live in amerika?- I could visit her and everybody else on here (not niccuz tho)....all my amerikan friends..........
.........I would even visit nutso, but don't like the smell of cat p**s..........
That's hilarious... you should definitely not visit her house unless you bring disinfectant spay with you.

You could visit my husband and I ... we would all just laugh our azzes off at these black and indian idiots.

lol
tga

United States

#115554 Jan 10, 2014
blonde wrote:
<quoted text>wtf ?- you could visit me??? You fcking hate me and everything I stand for and believe in. you've called me every name in the book and wished death upon me.
and you want to visit me???
Can't understand why I said NO???
lol; you think of me- someone you hate- as an American friend? I can just imagine what you'd want to do to me on that "visit".
Good Lord Masud.
you are one mixed up little man
LOL, your American friends
ewww..... meeting up with you would be disgusting you don't even have indoor plumbing.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#115556 Jan 10, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..........that bimbo (blonde/ceek) is obsessed with my breast and yes they are exceptional.
I think I will register again just to show my breast here so that her fat football playing azz will really flip out. Of course it would be deleted like all of my other accounts and photos.
smh
thats gotta be the most feeble, lame azz bullshyt excuse to show off your t1ts that i ever fcking heard in my entire life.
Yeah. The "white woman" who comes to the black forum to hate on bm says she wants to show her t1ts to a white woman. Thats fcking hysterical.
I have no interest in your man boobs azzhole!
Don't use me as your excuse to get these black mens attention; we all know what you're up to dude.

If i want to see a perfect pair of lusciously large, creamy white titties- i'll go look in the fcking mirrror

asshole.
reality

Saltville, VA

#115557 Jan 10, 2014
there's you be careful man there's back men that white men kill for..
reality

Saltville, VA

#115558 Jan 10, 2014
theres white male mass murderers living with black men..
reality

Saltville, VA

#115559 Jan 10, 2014
white men that are murderers who live with black men..
Dr I_M_Love MD

Commercial Point, OH

#115560 Jan 10, 2014
Can't we all just get along if you need help come see the Doc
tga

United States

#115561 Jan 10, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> thats gotta be the most feeble, lame azz bullshyt excuse to show off your t1ts that i ever fcking heard in my entire life.
Yeah. The "white woman" who comes to the black forum to hate on bm says she wants to show her t1ts to a white woman. Thats fcking hysterical.
Don't use me as your excuse to get these black mens attention; we all know what you're up to dude.
If i want to see a perfect pair of lusciously large, creamy white titties- i'll go look in the fcking mirrror
asshole.
lol..........how did I know you would go apesht crazy over the thought of me showing my exceptional breasts....Yes, you do deserve the 'black woman award' only the name has changed to the 'biggest chimpout from a ghetto white woman award'....

If you look in the mirror make sure you take full notice of that linebacker neck...lol
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115562 Jan 10, 2014
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> thats gotta be the most feeble, lame azz bullshyt excuse to show off your t1ts that i ever fcking heard in my entire life.
asshole.
Stop lying, at fifty there are the laws of gravity, unless you have silicone implants the breasts naturally sag somewhat, so no ,it would be impossible to have perfect breasts at fifty, especially after six children? Get real.......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115563 Jan 10, 2014
Yeah I see the typo.......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115564 Jan 10, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..........that bimbo (blonde/ceek) is obsessed with my breast and yes they are exceptional.
I think I will register again just to show my breast here so that her fat football playing azz will really flip out. Of course it would be deleted like all of my other accounts and photos.
smh
She only throws a tantrum over other mudsharks that compete for any attention, so I doubt she would care, we are not in competition with her.........
Dr I_M_Love MD

Commercial Point, OH

#115565 Jan 10, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
smh
let's all just get along my therapy is:" nude meditation" all inhibitions are gone.We try to hide from others that's why we have aggressions and hostilities
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115568 Jan 10, 2014
Quote:white females married to black men are a staggering 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husband than white females married to white men. Black males, who identify as heterosexual, are over 15 times more likely to be diagnosed with AIDS/HIV compared to white males. They are also twice as likely to have HIV/AIDS and not be diagnosed. Femicide and AIDS are the leading causes of death for young black females.

The problems don’t end there. Many white females who date black men are targeted for racially motivated violence by black females. In Ithaca, a white female dating a black male was recently attacked by a group of black females. They horribly disfigured her face. White females who date black males are also widely perceived as low class by both whites and blacks.
tga

United States

#115569 Jan 10, 2014
felicia wrote:
Quote:white females married to black men are a staggering 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husband than white females married to white men. Black males, who identify as heterosexual, are over 15 times more likely to be diagnosed with AIDS/HIV compared to white males. They are also twice as likely to have HIV/AIDS and not be diagnosed. Femicide and AIDS are the leading causes of death for young black females.
The problems don’t end there. Many white females who date black men are targeted for racially motivated violence by black females. In Ithaca, a white female dating a black male was recently attacked by a group of black females. They horribly disfigured her face. White females who date black males are also widely perceived as low class by both whites and blacks.
Good information...that bimbo won't want to hear it though.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115570 Jan 10, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she's a 'bi hwore' so maybe she just wants some of this...lol
but seriously, she acts like a jealous btch talking about my tits.
so I will call her a jealous btch until she starts acting like she's not a jealous btch.
I just read an article that said bra's are linked to breast tumors, so that the idea of wearing one to sleep to try and stop the eventual sagging is a bad idea..........
Dr I_M_Love MD

Commercial Point, OH

#115571 Jan 10, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
6 Kids!!... OMG you know that hwore is tore up.
If you are a female you should know the vagina is very adapt and women are capable of having many children usually the OBI adds an extra stitch after each childbirth. r 6 or 7 children later its smaller than after the first one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
BLACK WOMEN do you still love Omarosa ? 1 min Downer 9
White people the biggest government handout rec... 4 min coretta 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,579,234
SUBHUMAN Primates, You Really Think Anyone is I... 6 min The Laughing Axe 2
I have token white friends. 7 min coretta 55
Look at the balloon lips on this gorilla 12 min The Laughing Axe 12
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 20 min Trump is a joke 79
Cavebeasts of Topix 31 min Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 3 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18
More from around the web