Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115337 Jan 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
This time I want you to listen real hard, no you do NOT have anything a real woman would want ..
Let me see, she has a man that committed himself to marrying her, and you have a black man that visits you a couple times a month for a booty call? And YOU are saying this is what a REAL woman would want?

NAAAAAAH..........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115338 Jan 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're unable to find a BM who'd flirt with you. Let me offer you some help. After all I'm some kind of expert in that field. You have to stop posting your life stories to me. It's embarrassing . Is what it is. Sigh.
I can already tell you were your life is going to land up, a bunch of half breed frizzy haired children, each from a different black father, with your family supporting you, and not too happy about it.
There is no expertise in flirting with a black man, they just about hit anything, and run to the hills after they get you pregnant.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115339 Jan 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Moving on to the 3rd class -foghorn -wannabe Nazi. Felicia. Pall Mall smoking azz glued to kitchenchair. Sssshhhhh. Not even her hubby's bandmembers knows her real name. The topsecret mastermind. And secret agent. Lmao
Felicia you once diagnosed me as mudshark. Whatever rocks your boat. Little did I know it was me who should use the same criterias to diagnose you. A) mudshakrism runs in families B) mudsharks never know who their childrens father are C) your hubby's mom was a mudshark. All that stated by yourself Felica. Which leads us to the final. Your hubby is MORE black than white and You are now an honourable VIP member of the mudshark club. You fit right in since you live in an IR marriage. Tsk, tsk there goes your Mata Hari dreams special agent Felicia. We got a job for you.:) start at the bottom work your way up - your work is in the laundry. Cleaning bedsheets.
You do know this post sounds racist don't you? No , you don't have a clue do you?
Loulou

Denmark

#115340 Jan 8, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see, she has a man that committed himself to marrying her, and you have a black man that visits you a couple times a month for a booty call? And YOU are saying this is what a REAL woman would want?
NAAAAAAH..........
A WARM WELCOME TO SISTER FELICIA:
Me fellow mudshark sister. I'm touched to tears. You came back. ;).
Remember there are no stupid questions . Anything to help you. ;)
Loulou

Denmark

#115341 Jan 8, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I can already tell you were your life is going to land up, a bunch of half breed frizzy haired children, each from a different black father, with your family supporting you, and not too happy about it.
There is no expertise in flirting with a black man, they just about hit anything, and run to the hills after they get you pregnant.
You sure are a good fortune teller:). But we already knew that. Didn't we now. Former Master Nazi wanna be agent now IR wife.
Grap a Pall Mall tell us about all your sorrows and worries. We are here to listen to you.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#115342 Jan 8, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......well as I've stated befo - sociability is one of the racial traits of the blak kneegro........
In an important and lively article in VDARE.com called "Solving The African IQ Conundrum:'Winning Personality' Masks Low Scores," Phil Rushton recently addressed the riddle of how Africans can score so poorly, yet have such bright, lively personalities—but, then again, perform as badly as their IQ scores predict on real-world challenges like engineering and management.
Rushton cited a wonderful Muhammad Ali-Howard Cosell exchange to show the black gift for coming up with subjectively delightfully unstandardized answers—a talent that objective standardized tests, by their very nature, can't measure:
"'I'm gonna whoop him, Howard. You just watch!' Cosell responded,'You're feeling very truculent today, Muhammad.' Without batting an eye (or opening a dictionary), Ali uttered one of his trademark retorts,'Truculent? If that's good, I'm it!'"
Ali was one of the most fun personalities of the 20th Century.
Yet, while he was still young and un-punchdrunk, he recorded an IQ of 78 on the military's entrance exam. He denied intentionally trying to score low. Gerald Early, the prominent black studies professor and boxing historian who edited the Muhammad Ali Reader, commented, "He hadn't a single idea in his head, really ... I think the score was an honest reflection of Ali's mental abilities."
http://www.vdare.com/articles/lynn-and-vanhan...
and this is the reason y kneegros can talk BS to wiminz without getting bored - they have smaller brains requiring less intellectual stimulus and so r more easily occupied with trivial and frivolous trifles..........
That was far too long a post filled undoubtedly with bs for me to waste my time reading but I will say this...

Shrugs.

Oh, thats not a word. Umm...okay, I'll say this...

Yawn.

Oh thats not a word either...oh well.

::)
Loulou

Denmark

#115343 Jan 8, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You do know this post sounds racist don't you? No , you don't have a clue do you?
It's your own rules and words Felicia. And they apply to you as well now.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115344 Jan 8, 2014
Mama Amanda wrote:
Can't speak for all white women but yeah I'm attracted to black men for sure! Almost all my exes are black in fact. A lot of my gf's also date or dated black guys and I think you see a lot more interracial relationships nowadays because it's not really taboo anymore.
And look at you, the typical slutty looking mudshark, the only thing missing is the giant hoop earrings which is a trademark.
First, you need to go to a professional make-up artist to teach you to apply cosmetics properly.
If it is not taboo anymore, there will be less IR dating, since most of you do it to piss off your families.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115345 Jan 8, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You do know this post sounds racist don't you? No , you don't have a clue do you?
hey felicia, since youre in a IR marriage would you and your husband like to go on a couples date with me and blonde? LMBAO!!!!!
Hey, you can put that after your post now (lmbao).....
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#115346 Jan 8, 2014
Or how about...LMMAO (laugh my mudshark azz off). HA!!!!
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115347 Jan 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your own rules and words Felicia. And they apply to you as well now.
Actually NO, I said "mudsharkism" tends to run in families, but not all cases, PAY ATTENTION.
Secondly, every person is an individual, so what others are in their family has no bearing on what they are, every person has free choice.
And I don't believe in the one drop blood theory anyway, If the person looks white, identifies with being white, I accept them as white.
I don't agree with everything Hitler said, only some.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115348 Jan 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are a good fortune teller:). But we already knew that. Didn't we now. Former Master Nazi wanna be agent now IR wife.
Grap a Pall Mall tell us about all your sorrows and worries. We are here to listen to you.
The only poster around here that sounds sorrowful is YOU, now I'm SORRY Aisling freaked out on you and made you do a complete turn around, you should stick to ideologies not people.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115349 Jan 8, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>hey felicia, since youre in a IR marriage would you and your husband like to go on a couples date with me and blonde? LMBAO!!!!!
Not in a IR relationship IDIOT, you would have to have a black parent to be non-white.
Loulou is an idiot, mildly retarded, black men are probably all that would accept her........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115350 Jan 8, 2014
AND she is non-white anyway, she said she had dark skin........
White people have dark skin?????
No, I don't think so..........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115351 Jan 8, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>hey felicia, since youre in a IR marriage would you and your husband like to go on a couples date with me and blonde? LMBAO!!!!!
Funny, what more scares me is not the IR relationship, it is the swinging, threesomes , and the general feeling about you being sexual predators and perverts that scares me more..........
Loulou

Denmark

#115352 Jan 8, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Actually NO, I said "mudsharkism" tends to run in families, but not all cases, PAY ATTENTION.
Secondly, every person is an individual, so what others are in their family has no bearing on what they are, every person has free choice.
And I don't believe in the one drop blood theory anyway, If the person looks white, identifies with being white, I accept them as white.
I don't agree with everything Hitler said, only some.
Lil' Darlin' when it comes to Nazism it's not wether or not YOU agree with Hitler. It's the other way around. Smh. You kinda forgot what I told you about my family fighting the Nazis. A little wanna be Nazi like you. Say what. You flie. We protect anyone against genocide. Take a Pall Mall more. You weak potato couch. I never talk about Aisling . You do. And she did call you a Nazi bytch. Lol
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115353 Jan 8, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Or how about...LMMAO (laugh my mudshark azz off). HA!!!!
A mudshark is a woman, you just slipped up , give a rope long enough the person eventually hangs themselves..........
You just exposed yourself dirtbag........
Ponders how stupid you really are........
Kindly leave me out of your posts FRAUD......
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#115354 Jan 8, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, what more scares me is not the IR relationship, it is the swinging, threesomes , and the general feeling about you being sexual predators and perverts that scares me more..........
But dont you think it's kind of a contradiction to be a pro white nationalist thats against IR but at the same time be married to a man that comes from an IR background?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115355 Jan 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil' Darlin' when it comes to Nazism it's not wether or not YOU agree with Hitler. It's the other way around. Smh. You kinda forgot what I told you about my family fighting the Nazis. A little wanna be Nazi like you. Say what. You flie. We protect anyone against genocide. Take a Pall Mall more. You weak potato couch. I never talk about Aisling . You do. And she did call you a Nazi bytch. Lol
Lil'Darlin??? No means NO, I'm reporting this sexual harassment to Topix, damn lesbians are everywhere now.......
Female predators are what they are........
Loulou

Denmark

#115356 Jan 8, 2014
FELICIA IN DISAGREMENT WITH HR HITLER!
It's not EVERTHING she agrees with Hitler on.
Of course it's not. It's prob because you KNOW you and your little friends would be transported directly to the camps otherwise . Smh
Why don't you ask a REAL Nazi what he thinks. Babbling fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,535,046
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 min Alexa 34
Slave Prices Adjusted For Inflation 7 min 4everandaday 5
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 35 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 36 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 49 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 52 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web