Are white women attracted to black men?
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#115156 Jan 6, 2014
IrishAmericanGirl1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Seraphine.:) Wow that kind of volunteer work sounds hard..especially around children. But I do commend you for doing it. Sorry about losing the little girl.:(. You and Sora are doing your part to make the world a better place, and I think more people should do that, including myself.
As far as the languages, yes I saw that you had said Sora was a linguist. I personally would like to learn Spanish. My nephews are 1/2 Mexican and fluent, so maybe I can practice with them.:) it seems like in places like Europe, where there are several countries close to each other, the people there seem to be at least bilingual, which I think is cool.
By the way you said you grew up in New Orleans.. I've been there and I loved it.:) Such a unique place.
Here in England, the vast majority of people only speak English. I think this is due to the fact that the former British Empire comprised 2/3 of the world, and people it was felt unnecessary to learn others' languages.

However I have friends in Denmark, Finland and Sweden who speak 3 or more languages, which is pretty impressive.
Loulou

Denmark

#115157 Jan 6, 2014
It's a bit strange that Americans think that a lot of Europeans are bilingual because of the shorter distances to other coutries. It's because English is a must we learn it. Just because I live close to Germany doesn't mean the country is full of Germans. Many ppl do not go to Germany. It's because we get to chose diff languages at school. I don't think a whole lot of native British are bilingual. They don't need to be.
Americans live among a whole lot of larger minority - groups. How come they're not as often as Europeans; bilingual. Finally, the futher you come towards South Spain and to East there are a whole lot of ppl who do not speak English even.
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#115158 Jan 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
I miss my old friend 'AISLING", OK I'm going to have to fill in for her with my next post.
you are really pathetic....get a life, retard.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#115159 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Americans live among a whole lot of larger minority - groups. How come they're not as often as Europeans; bilingual. Finally, the futher you come towards South Spain and to East there are a whole lot of ppl who do not speak English even.
BECAUSE most "minority groups" speak English also, even if it wasn't their first language, and those who don't don't want to communicate with the rest anyway and only have interest in "their group".
Loulou

Denmark

#115161 Jan 6, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
BECAUSE most "minority groups" speak English also, even if it wasn't their first language, and those who don't don't want to communicate with the rest anyway and only have interest in "their group".
Do -do - do don't what. I'm amazed you're even posting to me, since you say my posts don't make any sense. It's not illegal to go to University and pick up a few languages. Are ppl supposed to come to YOU and teach you. Lol
It's because the world speaks English, you do not need any other languages. And you're lazy. You just want to excuse you're too dumb.
Loulou

Denmark

#115162 Jan 6, 2014
For those fi-fi-five years you've been posting you're brilliant insights in po-political affairs. You could have gone to University to learn another language . Or two. So you'd at least be able to sound more dumb than you are in another language. Busted. You are dumb! No language barrier excuse.

Location hidden

#115163 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>

It's because the world speaks English, you do not need any other languages. And you're lazy. You just want to excuse you're too dumb.
Well, you just said it- much of the world speaks languages. When I get to travel- I would like to know enough about the language of where I travel to be able to communicate when I get away from the main tourist spots that may cater some to English speakers.

No, I'm not that good at languages because over all they don't interest me. I like to do many other things. I can understand a lot of Spanish- more than I can speak it because I have more experience in hearing it than trying to speak it or write it.

Location hidden

#115164 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
For those fi-fi-five years you've been posting you're brilliant insights in po-political affairs. You could have gone to University to learn another language . Or two. So you'd at least be able to sound more dumb than you are in another language. Busted. You are dumb! No language barrier excuse.
I go to the university to learn Physical Therapy. I am also learning about finance and investing money as something on the side right now. I have hobbies. Learning languages right now is not one of them. If I start spending excessive time in another nation or move to another nation, I will learn the language.
Loulou

Denmark

#115166 Jan 6, 2014
It's also expensive in parts of Europe to attend part time University.
Anyways gotta read up for my exams .
Cottoneye Joe can I sell you a phrasebook:
http://youtu.be/JyvkiZV0Ous
Loulou

Denmark

#115167 Jan 6, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to the university to learn Physical Therapy. I am also learning about finance and investing money as something on the side right now. I have hobbies. Learning languages right now is not one of them. If I start spending excessive time in another nation or move to another nation, I will learn the language.
Ok, but you must have someone else to tell your lifestory to.;) take care. Be carefull don't get into trouble. On this thread. You might find some BM/Asian undies. Or what - ever .

Location hidden

#115168 Jan 6, 2014
http://vo caroo. com/i/s1WuEEcag0WG

^^^cut & paste above link- take away space between the vo and the c and the space between the . and the com and you can hear me speak in Spanish, lol.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#115169 Jan 6, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>the asian part of your post i believe, but everything else is simply....."hog wash". LOL
In other words you agree that the future belongs to south and east Asians? Hmmmm. You agree that the west is in decline and that Africans lack the mental facualties to compete?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#115171 Jan 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am racially a Native American but I converted to Judaism decades ago. The whole argument about the Jews being a race is invalid. It has always been a way to discriminate against them over the centuries. As I pointed out previously, what is the difference between generations of practising Jews and the same generations of Italian Roman Catholic worshippers? Do the Italians suddenly become racially Catholic? I hope you see where this is going........:)
Catholics worship the God of Israel. So do Shia Moslems. Both are sects of Judaism. That does not make Croatian Catholics Jews.

Jews are an ethnicity.

BTW:

If I understand Mormon doctrine corectly Native Americans are from the lost tribes of Israel. According to Mitt Romney you are Jewish.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#115172 Jan 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point, we have borrowed his symbols and reformed his ideology for modern times to include all whites not some.

At the time those European countries fought with one another to expand their land, it had nothing to do with inferior races, It had to do with expansion of land for their people.

Now I will tell you WHY from a psychological perspective you have to make another white race inferior, it is hard for white soldiers to kill other whites, you have to make it easier on them..........
That is incorrect. Europeans have been killing one another throughout recorded history. Cultural and religious differences are motivation enough. Folks who speak French fighting folks who speak English or folks who speak German. Catholics killing Protestant and Orthodox Christians.

That is the problem with white nationalism. It ignores the fact that most folks are driven by completely different motivations. It would be nice if it were otherwise but...
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115173 Jan 6, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you agree that the future belongs to south and east Asians? Hmmmm. You agree that the west is in decline and that Africans lack the mental facualties to compete?
Is it just the blacks? Because I just read this: seems like the Muslims are giving the blacks a run for their money.

QUOTE:French City with 40% Muslim Population is the Most Dangerous City in Europe

The French city of Marseille has an estimated 30 to 40 percent Muslim population and has been ranked as the most dangerous city in Europe.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#115174 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nous avons donc deux olives. Lol
C'est vrai. Mon paternal grand-père est Espagnol.
Et vous aussi je croix. Vous avez de membres de la famillie espangnoles.
I do not know too much about les Creoles. I'm afraid. It's prob better we speak English otherwise someone will complain perhaps..
No one pays attention anyway. Why not continue to babble on in Haitian Creole?
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115175 Jan 6, 2014
And if these IQ scores are accurate, the muslims are not doing too well.

Quote:Muslim IQ

By Bernie on 30 Mar 2010

candle snuffer

In the book IQ and the Wealth of Nations by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen we come across the following statistics regarding the IQ of Muslims in the following countries:

Country

IQ

Qatar 78
Turkey 90
Egypt 83
Iran 84
Iraq 87
Netherlands 85

Turks have he highest, but aren't they mixed with Jews, I read that somewhere, could be wrong though.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#115176 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nous avons donc deux olives. Lol
C'est vrai. Mon paternal grand-père est Espagnol.
Et vous aussi je croix. Vous avez de membres de la famillie espangnoles.
I do not know too much about les Creoles. I'm afraid. It's prob better we speak English otherwise someone will complain perhaps..
Bonjour Loulou,

I agree with you then English it is....

These are my people....

www.frenchcreoles.com/CreolesWeAre.html

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#115177 Jan 6, 2014
IrishAmericanGirl1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Seraphine.:) Wow that kind of volunteer work sounds hard..especially around children. But I do commend you for doing it. Sorry about losing the little girl.:(. You and Sora are doing your part to make the world a better place, and I think more people should do that, including myself.
As far as the languages, yes I saw that you had said Sora was a linguist. I personally would like to learn Spanish. My nephews are 1/2 Mexican and fluent, so maybe I can practice with them.:) it seems like in places like Europe, where there are several countries close to each other, the people there seem to be at least bilingual, which I think is cool.
By the way you said you grew up in New Orleans.. I've been there and I loved it.:) Such a unique place.
Bonjour mon amour,

It it so wonderful to see you as always :) it was hard and very difficult to see as I said many of the people had no friends or family so we became that for them.

The death of the little girl is something that was a shock to me....I also believe more people should do little things to make living in this world easier I think.....yes Sora is a linguist he specializes in more rare languages...like John Milton did he would have me read to him in languages that I neither know nor understand. Then he would teach me :)

We live to accumulate as much knowledge as possible...

Yes I still consider myself a native of New Orleans although I am a transplant now :)

My city is unique and very European in layout....it is a melting pot.

I hope as always to speak to you again, I really enjoy speaking to you and learning about who you are as a person.

See you soon my sister :)

With all my love,

Seraphine
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#115178 Jan 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just the blacks? Because I just read this: seems like the Muslims are giving the blacks a run for their money.

QUOTE:French City with 40% Muslim Population is the Most Dangerous City in Europe

The French city of Marseille has an estimated 30 to 40 percent Muslim population and has been ranked as the most dangerous city in Europe.
Is there a difference? The French Moslems probably are from its former colonies in Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 3 min Harrisson 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,603,562
November 4th will prove to the world the incred... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 18
Kings lets pray for our White Mestiza Rican Queens 8 min Love 7
Stop worshipping cloth 16 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Any girls here attracted to a guys feet (Mar '08) 17 min Juniorabel88 18
NFL ratings declining 36 min Kip 52
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 56 min Harrisson 145
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 5 hr Got_Rope 33
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 5 hr Got_Rope 42
More from around the web