Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#115132 Jan 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No no no, it is my posts causing you anxiety that is causing this compulsion, Notice you don' correct LouLou's posts? They are full of errors.
YOU need help with your ANXIETY, and joining that synagogue has done you no favors, the Jews are full of neurosis and anxieties.
Your need to address my post to you multiple times instead of thinking before blurting (as usual) only further confirms that I have struck a sensitive nerve. Just so you know, I have no anxiety issues, have nerves of steel and a secure and confident persona. You may try to translate it into anything you wish but all you will garner here is a good hearty laugh at your frustrated attempts at analysing me. Carry on, k?.........

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#115133 Jan 5, 2014
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Tante,
I see you are looking for a new avatar?
I too am praying for those trapped in the storm, be well and be safe :)
I changed the pic over an hour ago. I have no idea why it is taking so long to show up but apparently that happens sometimes on this site. A friend sent me the new pic and I thought it was apropos for this site. If it doesn't show up soon, I will try to reload it. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't loaded up yet........:)
Sora

San Diego, CA

#115134 Jan 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I changed the pic over an hour ago. I have no idea why it is taking so long to show up but apparently that happens sometimes on this site. A friend sent me the new pic and I thought it was apropos for this site. If it doesn't show up soon, I will try to reload it. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't loaded up yet........:)
Bonsoir Tante,

Very interesting,

More than likely it is just download time and these things can and do happen....my advice is to reload it and if it was not appropriate they would have removed it already :)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115135 Jan 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your need to address my post to you multiple times instead of thinking before blurting (as usual) only further confirms that I have struck a sensitive nerve. Just so you know, I have no anxiety issues, have nerves of steel and a secure and confident persona. You may try to translate it into anything you wish but all you will garner here is a good hearty laugh at your frustrated attempts at analysing me. Carry on, k?.........
Well anxiety is a small matter next to{ I'm reading the other thread right now ], "Devon" totally creepy, dual personality, with narcissist tendencies.

thank god he left this thread, he creeps me out.......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115136 Jan 5, 2014
I still say 'Anderson" and "devon" are the same posters, they sound too similar, but they are very careful about typo's so it is hard to match up the posts, people are creatures of habit and often make the same typo's over again. They have to be using the damn spell checker, everybody makes typo's..

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#115137 Jan 6, 2014
Hello Felicia :^)

Was there really such a need to drop my name out of nowhere? Were you attempting to summon me as if this were a Wiccan ritual or something?

Word to the wise, if you are relaxed, and have moderately good spelling to begin with, you can actually post without typos/mispellings. Just a tip.

:^)
Loulou

Denmark

#115139 Jan 6, 2014
Excusez-moi chaton. Ton cul est brun, pas noir.
Pensez-vous que je suis stupide, est ?
équipe maintenant juste enfermé. Merci.
Loulou

Denmark

#115140 Jan 6, 2014
Je sais qui vous êtes. Vous avez des dents d'âne.
Lol.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115141 Jan 6, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Hello Felicia :^)
Was there really such a need to drop my name out of nowhere? Were you attempting to summon me as if this were a Wiccan ritual or something?
Word to the wise, if you are relaxed, and have moderately good spelling to begin with, you can actually post without typos/mispellings. Just a tip.
:^)
Oh my god, just creepy knowing you lurk around reading all the posts on all the threads, its misspellings , FINALLY.
You give a tip and didn't check, ha ha ha.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#115142 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Je sais qui vous êtes. Vous avez des dents d'âne.
Lol.
Bonjour Loulou,

Le lien avec les chemises était très drôle...Je riais donc durs larmes couraient sur mon visage.À l'école, que j'ai assisté en tant qu'enfant, il y avait une religieuse qui avait un visage comme un rat, elle était tellement moyenne et cruel.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#115143 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Excusez-moi chaton. Ton cul est brun, pas noir.
Pensez-vous que je suis stupide, est ?
équipe maintenant juste enfermé. Merci.
Bonjour Loulou,Mon teint de peau est olive comme la vôtre... vous avez des membres de la famille espagnoles?

Je crois me souvenir que la lecture.Vous êtes une personne plus intéressante.

Le but ultime de ma vie est d'aider les gens et se procurer les connaissances...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#115144 Jan 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
000000<quoted text>Oh my god, just creepy knowing you lurk around reading all the posts on all the threads, its misspellings , FINALLY.
You give a tip and didn't check, ha ha ha.
And you had the unmitigated gull to criticize LouLou for what you just did?

Smh...Oh well, no one ever said white supremecists were the sharpest knives in the dwarer.
Loulou

Denmark

#115145 Jan 6, 2014
J'ai essayé d'être drôle. Hmm hmm
Mon Dieu, vous n'étiez pas peur de la nonne?
Lolololol.
Loulou

Denmark

#115146 Jan 6, 2014
Loulou wrote:
J'ai essayé d'être drôle. Hmm hmm
Mon Dieu, vous n'étiez pas peur de la nonne?
Lolololol.
Sorry, for you Seraphine.
Loulou

Denmark

#115147 Jan 6, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Loulou,Mon teint de peau est olive comme la vôtre... vous avez des membres de la famille espagnoles?
Je crois me souvenir que la lecture.Vous êtes une personne plus intéressante.
Le but ultime de ma vie est d'aider les gens et se procurer les connaissances...
Nous avons donc deux olives. Lol
C'est vrai. Mon paternal grand-père est Espagnol.
Et vous aussi je croix. Vous avez de membres de la famillie espangnoles.
I do not know too much about les Creoles. I'm afraid. It's prob better we speak English otherwise someone will complain perhaps..
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115148 Jan 6, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh...Oh well, no one ever said white supremecists were the sharpest knives in the dwarer.
What the hell is "dwarer"? Is it a new word? You mean "supremacists"

Look here , at this point begging Ms.Divine for forgiveness is futile, she hates careless spellers.

Oh my GOD I nearly missed the "gull" that would be "gall".

Three strikes you are out BUBBA.........

This is what we call the "unforgivable sin" three spelling errors in one post......
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115149 Jan 6, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I'm a human being not a knife, and I don't live in a drawer.

That goes without saying.........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115150 Jan 6, 2014
Let's conjure up Ohreally, you can never gossip behind his back without him noticing.......

OHREALLY OHREALLY OHREALLY
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115151 Jan 6, 2014
Right now my third eye detects "two crows" also, TWO CROWS TWO CROWS TWO CROWS.
felicia

Studio City, CA

#115152 Jan 6, 2014
I miss my old friend 'AISLING", OK I'm going to have to fill in for her with my next post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,550,553
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 15 min Evelyn 24
Why are so many whites pretending to be black h... (Jul '15) 16 min my Puerto Rican i... 74
Why do black people have white palms and white ... (Aug '12) 1 hr TooManyIgnorantPe... 38
Hidden Criminals 1 hr 2 Dogs 28
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Ronald 221
News College professor fired after racial comments o... 2 hr 2 Dogs 18
More from around the web