Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#115095 Jan 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Don't read mudsharks links.
Well, if your husband has black blood in him, I mean his mom had a thing for black men. Those things usually runs in families . You said so yourself. I mean then he might have a whole lot of black blood. And that makes you what..........
A mudshark:(
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115096 Jan 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Felicia you little cute Matroska doll. What's the currency in Poland again? Ah, Zloty. Could you let the good ppl in on how Zloty is pronounced.
Never been to Poland, don't speak the language, and I'm half German anyway, or somewhere around there.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#115097 Jan 5, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is a religion. Jews however constitute a cultural group. Whether they are Buddhist, Baptist or Shia Moslem if they are culturally Jewish then they are Jews.
I am racially a Native American but I converted to Judaism decades ago. The whole argument about the Jews being a race is invalid. It has always been a way to discriminate against them over the centuries. As I pointed out previously, what is the difference between generations of practising Jews and the same generations of Italian Roman Catholic worshippers? Do the Italians suddenly become racially Catholic? I hope you see where this is going........:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#115098 Jan 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if your husband has black blood in him, I mean his mom had a thing for black men. Those things usually runs in families . You said so yourself. I mean then he might have a whole lot of black blood. And that makes you what..........
I think it was his STEP father but, I could have sworn when the original story went up, it was his STEP mother. Not that it matters one way or the others. At least someone in his family had some sense not to discriminate on the basis of race. I hope some of it trickled down to Felicia's hubby and maybe there is still hope for her but, the way I have seen her talk about him, I think he is hugely HENPECKED and SHE is the boss of things. I can't see him being a major influence on her......:)
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115099 Jan 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well NO, his ancestry has been traced he has no black blood in him, nice try........
Now go take care of your boyfriends many children and put them to work cleaning up the horse crap........
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#115100 Jan 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Never been to Poland, don't speak the language, and I'm half German anyway, or somewhere around there.
Yes, and now you're officially a mudshark. Mudsharks cannot be trusted - mudshakrism runs in families. You said so yourself. Your mother in law being one. Well, makes your husband 51%black.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115101 Jan 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even get along with the other mudsharks, and you want to argue with me????

Quote:
Erika

Löffelstelzen, Germany

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Loulou wrote:

<quoted text>
Realisticly speaking. If you don't feel the " whole world " is against you, then there's not much in it for you. Is there now. You're looking everywhere for " enemies ". Lmao. The whole world is interested in you, and your boring marriage. Yeah, right. Where as you should be busy learning where to put your apostrophs.
Your English is very close to Ebonics. And your German... Well, who'd have thought it's your mothertounge. Lmao.
Now I gave you something to work on.:) as the helpful person I am.
HER QUOTE:You just dont know when to stop ..., do you ?You,re the one looking for Attention all over the AA Forum, not me .Do you really think your words have any affect on me ? lol .You're getting very boring , who wants to read your shyd ?
For god sake do something useful in your life , and stop bashing others .

People like you are not worth to debate with , because all you do is trying to hurt others. Im not surprised your black Bf left you ( and i dont blame him )lol !
You are are a racist fool , and i will make sure i put you on my Ignore List !

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#115102 Jan 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I watch those shape shifting lizard videos that look fake to me, they are good entertainment though. Women claim they are very masculine, and the best lovers they ever had, ha ha ha.......
Bonsoir Felicia, indeed I have seen a few of those....the video of the Loch Ness Monster was done by a disgruntled news person.

When we were in New Jersey they often spoke of something called The Jersey Devil if memory serves correctly.

Women actually claimed that of them!!!! They also said the same of the Devil during the Salam Witch Trials yet that can be explained by the bread that was consumed that had a halicigenic effect and then you also have religious hysteria and there you have it.

How was your day?
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115103 Jan 5, 2014
NOW I think this mudsharks post was accurate describing LOULOU

Quote:People like you are not worth to debate with , because all you do is trying to hurt others. Im not surprised your black Bf left you ( and i dont blame him )lol !
You are are a racist fool , and i will make sure i put you on my Ignore List

Level 4

Location hidden

#115104 Jan 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah he used the Polish people to set up his Reich,
Quote:That Fascism was influenced by Friedrich Nietzsche & That words like Ubermensch in concept were used far earlier by Friedrich Nietzsche who Nietzsche himself said he was a Pure blood Polish nobleman.
& the Name Nietzsche is indeed a Slavic converted name to German. With the ending being a "Ic" or "Ik" Slavic ending converted to German.
The Nazis had their First Television channels setup by Polish Kashubian Slavic ethnic Paul Nipkow.
That the Nazis Worshipped PaulNipkow for the Invention of Television.
That Eugene HADAMANOVSKY (Slavic) Setup & Invented the Very Nazi Radio netwroks & was pretty much in charge of Nazi Radio.
He was actually the main Technical main behind much of Hitlers & the Nazis rallies.
Bonjour Felicia,

What is your opinion of Benito Mussolini?
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#115105 Jan 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was his STEP father but, I could have sworn when the original story went up, it was his STEP mother. Not that it matters one way or the others. At least someone in his family had some sense not to discriminate on the basis of race. I hope some of it trickled down to Felicia's hubby and maybe there is still hope for her but, the way I have seen her talk about him, I think he is hugely HENPECKED and SHE is the boss of things. I can't see him being a major influence on her......:)
Lol, it's just humor from my side. But one way or the other who knows . Hehe.
But if his mom was like THAT, maybe he's walking the Wild side. When he leaves home. Did you know Felicia spraypaints his scalp black because he's balding and she sews in weaves. That's what gives him the headbanging heavy metal style. Strange if you ask me.
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#115106 Jan 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
NOW I think this mudsharks post was accurate describing LOULOU
Quote:People like you are not worth to debate with , because all you do is trying to hurt others. Im not surprised your black Bf left you ( and i dont blame him )lol !
You are are a racist fool , and i will make sure i put you on my Ignore List
Lol, are you giving me an "Aisling". Lmao
Will I give you one little mudshark;)

Level 4

Location hidden

#115107 Jan 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjoir Loulou,

Happy Sunday to you mon amie....

Today we worked in a hospice, it is sad because many of them had no person to comfort nor care for them :(
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#115108 Jan 5, 2014
Moving on FREE TEE for you Felicia;)
Take a pick, name a size and I'll ship it:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/i+love+lulu+tshirts
Nite nite Sweetie
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#115109 Jan 5, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjoir Loulou,
Happy Sunday to you mon amie....
Today we worked in a hospice, it is sad because many of them had no person to comfort nor care for them :(
Happy Sunday to you too;)
That's a good and honourable thing you're doing.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115110 Jan 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I think you are embarrassing yourself, by making all those racist comments, and doing a complete turn around, and exactly when did that turn around take place? Exactly when Aisling nutted up on you.......

So I hardly see the change as sincere..........
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115111 Jan 5, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Moving on FREE TEE for you Felicia;)
Take a pick, name a size and I'll ship it:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/i+love+lulu+tshirts
Nite nite Sweetie
Don't press mudshark links.....
You don't listen too well do you?
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115112 Jan 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not much hope, he is angry at getting kicked out of the house by his step-dad at fifteen, so I had something to work with in manipulating the situation, the trick is to subtly put ideas in his head, and make him think he came up with them, because he is rebellious like a goat........

But again that is my specialty......
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115113 Jan 5, 2014
Men like 'mega hate" from Greece are nothing I would pass up, by the time I was done with him, he would be tame eating out of my hand........

I like challenges......
felicia

Placentia, CA

#115114 Jan 5, 2014
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Felicia,
What is your opinion of Benito Mussolini?
I don't know , Politics is not my thing, as long as they are pro-white I could care less about the politics......
Politics is a Man's field.

I only care about the Psychological aspect of viewing the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,191,734
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min johnplustwomore 109,578
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 11 min freddie47 33,330
uh huh WW wearing AFROS now... 14 min Sunshine 193
I hate Mongols (Feb '12) 17 min clenc 43
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 18 min sassyntrashy 33
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 20 min freddie47 753
Black and white women please read.. 48 min RockefeIIer 39
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 1 hr T-BOS 59
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr 5steps2aStar 31,203