Are white women attracted to black men?
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#114338 Dec 29, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> I've read the Inferno only...a long time ago. Yeah the Sinai was hot but it was more open. The heat in Varanasi is stifling, The narrow streets and alleys which were always crowded made me feel claustrophobic sometimes, add the intense heat and...Down by the ghats isnt much better because the heat from the funeral pyres makes the temp even more intense and theres no way I'm going for a dip in the Ganges (further north yes but not there) even tho Indians dont mind. The Sinai had the Red sea which was always cold so despite the heat there was the sea to go into. Odd how that body of water which runs between two hot desert countries is always so cold.
Bonsoir Monsieur,

Yes, it is very open but I cannot say the same for Florence, in the Uffizi it was similar to an oven....it is an interesting city however. I grew up near the water and have always prefered cities with a sea breeze.

The Red Sea is always cold yes....

In regards to the Ganges all I can say is be wary....in certain parts of it the ashes of the dead were very thick and as you know people drink the water too, which is no doubt unsanitary.

When we were in India we had water purifying equipment and chamicals....it helps a great deal.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#114339 Dec 29, 2013
CEEK wrote:
LOL...Doby and Ms Divine. She actually think the things she says are great come backs.
Until I put her 'educated' lingo in check years ago, she would ramble on and on and on and on. Page upon page of wordy posts which, in essence, said nothing. Oh, another favourite of mine is 'but, I must digress'. I have told her numerous times to look that word up because she uses it incorrectly every time she drops it into her posts. Actually, she digresses far more often than she stays on topic........:)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#114340 Dec 29, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Until I put her 'educated' lingo in check years ago, she would ramble on and on and on and on. Page upon page of wordy posts which, in essence, said nothing. Oh, another favourite of mine is 'but, I must digress'. I have told her numerous times to look that word up because she uses it incorrectly every time she drops it into her posts. Actually, she digresses far more often than she stays on topic........:)
lol, I've told her more than once to go "digress" herself ;)

i bet you know what she did then...
yep...
she ~clicked~ me
lmswao!!
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#114342 Dec 29, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you'll do wat bytch? Stay up for 24hrs straight spamming the thread? Nothing new there ho. Any threats with more teeth than that? Didn't think so.
lol; hey now, she might just sic that dog of hers on me ;)

of course she knows I'd have to shoot it and then she wouldn't be gettin' any .....
so i don't see that happening.

She'll just ~click~.me to death
oooohhhhhhh...scary
DaDDys HoMe274

Granville, OH

#114343 Dec 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course she knows I'd have to shoot it and then she wouldn't be gettin' any .....
oooohhhhhhh...scary
Leave aisling alone and go find ceek
Take yo meds

Killbuck, OH

#114344 Dec 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
oooohhhhhhh...scary
And you would be kissing the curb. Now go sew your dog some clothes, lonely b*tch.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#114346 Dec 29, 2013
Howdie, blondegirl, how are you this wonderful evening?

=^)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#114347 Dec 29, 2013
Take yo meds wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would be kissing the curb. Now go sew your dog some clothes, lonely b*tch.
~click~
~click~
~click~
~click~
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#114348 Dec 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
=^)
well I'd be much better if my boys hadn't gotten their azzes handed to them on a plate after getting fcked stomped all over the field, lol. Other than that...i'm pretty good!
How are you doing Dev?:)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#114349 Dec 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
=^)
I think she likes real black men, some fake azz vanilla ice spin off.

Level 7

Location hidden

#114350 Dec 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well I'd be much better if my boys hadn't gotten their azzes handed to them on a plate after getting fcked stomped all over the field, lol. Other than that...i'm pretty good!
I am very good, thanks! I am looking forward to the new week..getting projects completed at work, and meeting new people =^) I love being alive.

Who is your team that got stomped?

Level 7

Location hidden

#114351 Dec 29, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I think she likes real black men, some fake azz vanilla ice spin off.
you are starting to remind me of this country, redneck girl that I dated in college...Yep..she had a big ole Confederate Flag in her bedroom and everything...

Back then I was still learning how to be a man..so yeah, she opened her legs to me, and I hit it...Of course NOW I would never allow such a woman access to my loins without proving herself first.

Are you like that girl? Superficially racist because your dad and brothers are (not because you, yourself are REALLY racist), but you are actually interested in black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#114352 Dec 29, 2013
*dropkick*

*click*

:)

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#114353 Dec 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well I'd be much better if my boys hadn't gotten their azzes handed to them on a plate after getting fcked stomped all over the field, lol. Other than that...i'm pretty good!
hahahaha Bengals win Bengals win Reyvons stay home next week

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#114354 Dec 29, 2013
*ravens
Right hook

Suisun City, CA

#114355 Dec 29, 2013
I would shun any woman in my family for bringing a black person into it.
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#114356 Dec 30, 2013
Right hook wrote:
I would shun any woman in my family for bringing a black person into it.
ok we get it.....you hate black people and you hate ir relationships. Now move on your point is taken......sheesh
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#114357 Dec 30, 2013
Take yo meds wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up btch trying to act tough on the internet.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#114358 Dec 30, 2013
.........come on man..........I wanna c sum original material here........

yoll r repeating yoseffs..........
IrishAmericanGir l1986

Chula Vista, CA

#114359 Dec 30, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon amour,
This is the Footprints in the sand story, there are variations of it whether it is a man, woman, or child but the message is the same I myself prefer this one because for me the "I" is more personal....it is written by Margaret Fishback Powers
One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.
After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.
This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."
He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."
Thank you again, you are an angel, do you know that? I hope this story gives you comfort as it has done for me.
Should you decide to give me a general description of yourself I shall be more than happy to do the same, I have painted portraits of all of the people I have met who have touched my life, for many of them we have never met so I use my internal feeling and emotion.
See you soon :)
With all my love,
Seraphine
Hi Seraphine! How are you doing? Sorry for the delay in replying. Thank you for the beautiful poem, I enjoyed it very much.:) I saw from your profile you are Cathoilc, have you ever read about Saint Therese of Lisieux? I have been reading anout her lately, I have a feeling you would like her.

By the way, I did see your other posts and I will be back to chat more later today.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman of Color recognize local graduates for ac... 3 min SadButTrue 4
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 7 min dcool 850
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min KiloEcho 44,964
Y R Africans The Ugliest People 18 min DeHumanOid 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,383,881
Poll Who has the best skin color? Whites, Blacks, As... (Nov '10) 25 min Thinker 265
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Moses 79
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 134,460
I do not like black men 1 hr Sadbuttrue 76
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 5 hr Moses 32
More from around the web