Are white women attracted to black men?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#113613 Dec 24, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde, what is a real Christian to you?
Thats a hard question.
And none of my answers make sense. Because my answer also applies to what i think is a real jewish person, and someone who is a real muslim.
and god knows that can't possibly be right, eh? ;)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#113614 Dec 24, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Hi blondegirl214.
Hey Tim, how have you been? Haven't seen you around here in awhile. Hope all is well with you and yours...
Merry Christmas!:)
felicia

Studio City, CA

#113615 Dec 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> she DOES think its a competition; she has made comments like; "oh you're on the OTHER team".
she WAS on asslings team, lol- before she was kicked to the curb.
Poor thing is on her own now. And as you can see, she doesn't know what to do with herself. She just walks around in circles, talking about random shyt that nobody gives a flying fck about- hoping that somebody will pick her to be on "their" team, lol!
There is Massod, he has always loved me........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#113616 Dec 24, 2013
the loser in me wrote:
<quoted text> U are my favorite poster.
Thank-you I will take my humble bow.

And [blows kisses} to all my other admirers, I LOVE YOU ALL.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#113617 Dec 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> it doesn't bother me usually- unless its some azshole hitting on me when he knows damn well i'm not available. In that case its just plain disrespectful. And ignorant.
Men around here are mostly country boys, and thats just the way they talk - they mean nothing wrong or bad.
The women here do the same thing- everybody is honey, or hon, or dear, or sweetie - they say it to both men and women. Its just a quaint sort of niceness i suppose.I do it too sometimes- to the women.
I don't do that to men though, cause its ALWAYS taken as something which its not meant to be.
well from one good ole country boy it must be hard to be queen of the country girls all that responsibilty and all

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#113618 Dec 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well that Is more like it, and because I follow in the footsteps of Jesus, I will forgive you, because well I'm like that..........
felicia you are a sweet person

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#113619 Dec 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> it doesn't bother me usually- unless its some azshole hitting on me when he knows damn well i'm not available. In that case its just plain disrespectful. And ignorant.
Men around here are mostly country boys, and thats just the way they talk - they mean nothing wrong or bad.
The women here do the same thing- everybody is honey, or hon, or dear, or sweetie - they say it to both men and women. Its just a quaint sort of niceness i suppose.I do it too sometimes- to the women.
I don't do that to men though, cause its ALWAYS taken as something which its not meant to be.
Bonsoir Blonde,

Indeed this is so.
dawn

Dandenong, Australia

#113620 Dec 24, 2013
eeeeeeeeeeew. how do white girls date black men?

may be only daft, fat girls do it.

where I am you will be crucified to be seen with them.

it's a no no.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#113621 Dec 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> she DOES think its a competition; she has made comments like; "oh you're on the OTHER team".
she WAS on asslings team, lol- before she was kicked to the curb.
Poor thing is on her own now. And as you can see, she doesn't know what to do with herself. She just walks around in circles, talking about random shyt that nobody gives a flying fck about- hoping that somebody will pick her to be on "their" team, lol!
This appears to be a spot-on assessment.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#113622 Dec 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> life is full of choices, we made our choices, and we chose wisely, Jesus remains Aryan, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.
STOP forcing the Jews down Our throats, we don't want them.
If God cared so much the Jews , what was that? Six million in your fake holocaust, well it seems to reason he would have saved them, but he DIDN'T, which means he could care less.
Im hayu samim et hamo'ach shelcha b'tarnegol, hu haya ratz yashar l'shochet...smh....

By your logic, He also should have saved Jesus...'splain that LUCY....

what a putz.......

Oakland

#113623 Dec 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I think this applies to you, now choose wisely pro-jewish is anti-white.
QUOTE:Tonight we are speaking on a subject which the Church must learn to understand. There are many people who are under a strange delusion, finding themselves serving a fake set of ideas, which are very disturbing to them in the light of what they know and see round about. There are many who have been told that Jesus Christ is a Jew, and therefore The Most High and Saviour of their Christian faith comes out of a race which hates Christianity, does all that it can to destroy it, and is now working insidiously all over the United States to get the Bible and prayer out of our schools, and to take the Name of Jesus Christ out of every phase of our national life.
Gotta love those quotes without links to their source....smh....

Oakland

#113624 Dec 24, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I thought she was your bff. You mean she's a jew?
She clarified that before. She considers herself a Christian Zionist. You will have to ask her what that means. Just sayin'.......:)

Level 4

Location hidden

#113625 Dec 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats a hard question.
And none of my answers make sense. Because my answer also applies to what i think is a real jewish person, and someone who is a real muslim.
and god knows that can't possibly be right, eh? ;)
Bonsoir Blonde,

As you know I was discipled under Mother Theresa, I came to her when I was thirteen and left at the age of sixteen I remember her well and her death was very painful for me...this is what she taught me.

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”

I
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#113626 Dec 24, 2013
oh felicia ~smh~
there's no way to get around this. The Jews are gods chosen people.

Oakland

#113627 Dec 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Of course they like me sweetheart, just as you do little wifey, the ratings prove that.
IF you ever took a Logics class you would see how ridiculous THAT statement is especially in view of your confession to using proxies and multiple accounts (none of which have been banned, so you say)

I repeat, in English this time, if they put your brain in a chicken, you'd run straight to the butcher....smh...

Level 4

Location hidden

#113628 Dec 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
oh felicia ~smh~
there's no way to get around this. The Jews are gods chosen people.
Bonsoir Blonde,

Growing up in New Orleans, I went to an all-girls private school it was of course Catholic and they gave me the nickname of "Jew-Girl" because of my curly hair, my olive complexion and my facial features not to mention my height at 5'3 all of the girls were taller than me.

Yet I was never bothered not troubled by this, amongst my people, we are more partial to lighter skin and straight hair.

I was not born with thse attributes indeed, Semitic features run in my family on both sides.

Beauty is not found in physical features but in the heart and soul of the person. If there is no beauty there then the person is ugly.

Oakland

#113629 Dec 24, 2013
the loser in me wrote:
<quoted text> U are my favorite poster.
TTYM? Enjoy your conversation, Sybil. You and certain others never know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.....

[email protected]'sFolly
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#113630 Dec 24, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She clarified that before. She considers herself a Christian Zionist. You will have to ask her what that means. Just sayin'.......:)
Is this the same person that considers herself Scots Irish even tho she claims her ancestry is English/ Welsh?

Perhaps she's not the best person to tell you about herself smh.

Oakland

#113632 Dec 24, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde,
As you know I was discipled under Mother Theresa, I came to her when I was thirteen and left at the age of sixteen I remember her well and her death was very painful for me...this is what she taught me.
“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
I
Good evening, Seraphine (and Sora too)

I hope you both are enjoying this glorious California weather we are having. I am keeping those not so fortunate in my prayers. I think some are getting a little TOO much white Christmas. Hope you both enjoy the holiday......:)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#113633 Dec 24, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde,
Growing up in New Orleans, I went to an all-girls private school it was of course Catholic and they gave me the nickname of "Jew-Girl" because of my curly hair, my olive complexion and my facial features not to mention my height at 5'3 all of the girls were taller than me.
Yet I was never bothered not troubled by this, amongst my people, we are more partial to lighter skin and straight hair.
I was not born with thse attributes indeed, Semitic features run in my family on both sides.
Beauty is not found in physical features but in the heart and soul of the person. If there is no beauty there then the person is ugly.
i agree with that last statement 100%.
But I have to say that the description of yourself- I would think you are quite beautiful :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton's blizzard of malfeasance 12 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Megan 1,418,764
Poll Why are black guys so feminine and gay? (Sep '15) 58 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 30
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 59 min MICHA 1,697
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 1 hr TLC 277
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr JIM CROW LAW 2016 28
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 1 hr Moses 272
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Moses 507
Black Failure 2 hr WHITE COP POWER 62
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 4 hr Hillary 2016 16
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 6 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web