Comments
94,641 - 94,660 of 120,530 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
felicia

Placentia, CA

#112695 Dec 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was about your menopausal state..no wonder you spend all day on Topix in a black forum. You know very well white dudes have already put "you out to pasture" and won't entertain your nonsense. Old gal ;^)
SURE dude Sure , they were all about me, okey dokey.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#112696 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>ooooHh noooo, didn't see this post, knew there was something, what a trouble maker, Aisling is probably the most intelligent woman here on Topix.
Ok this was just devious, you are a SNAKE, just like LouLou and Mossad.
just SNEAKY
That's right....back-peddle FELLATO....you knifed your bff, huh? Ahh....the gift that keeps on giving!

lmbao!!!!
Lucis

Jacksonville, FL

#112697 Dec 19, 2013
Hey Ian-G, I also believe in separation of the races, and I think those who promote race mixing should be annihilated.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#112698 Dec 19, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right....back-peddle FELLATO....you knifed your bff, huh? Ahh....the gift that keeps on giving!
lmbao!!!!
Naaah that would be you, turning on people, I haven't said ONE bad thing about Aisling nor will I, so give up your transparent motive.

I don't play those kind of games, loyal like a dog, I always say.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#112699 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Well I don't know why, the guy said "he believes in separation of races" that makes me like him.
I'm sure it is just a slight misunderstanding, that can be straightened out.
:) Are you afraid to stand up for yourself? Aisling wasted no time putting you in check. You should learn from her and operate under the same type of rules. You will never respect yourself as long as you are a victim of the pack mentality. Respect yourself like Aisling respects herself. You don't need allies here, you need to build your character and stop being a needy push over.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#112701 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with the excuses, there are no excuses.
:) I'm starting to like your feminine side. You are very weak and feminine. Is your name "felicia"? lol
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#112702 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Naaah that would be you, turning on people, I haven't said ONE bad thing about Aisling nor will I, so give up your transparent motive.
I don't play those kind of games, loyal like a dog, I always say.
Is that right? Check out these posts and the response...and try to gauge the reaction.... FELLATIO!

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#112703 Dec 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:) Are you afraid to stand up for yourself? Aisling wasted no time putting you in check. You should learn from her and operate under the same type of rules. You will never respect yourself as long as you are a victim of the pack mentality. Respect yourself like Aisling respects herself. You don't need allies here, you need to build your character and stop being a needy push over.
Shes's oblivious....doesn't realize that by her support of Ian's comment, she inadvertently offended her friend.
felicia

Placentia, CA

#112704 Dec 19, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes's oblivious....doesn't realize that by her support of Ian's comment, she inadvertently offended her friend.
Well thank-you if I didn't realize it, then how can I be guilty?, Unaware means unintentional, now I stated from the beginning I'm not a sensitive emotional person, so no I do not pick up on little things like that.
Moby

Hollywood, FL

#112705 Dec 19, 2013
Lol
felicia

Placentia, CA

#112710 Dec 19, 2013
Lucis wrote:
Hey Ian-G, I also believe in separation of the races, and I think those who promote race mixing should be annihilated.
Is this gods warrior?
aisling----

Hollywood, FL

#112711 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is that to you? back in the good days insolent keegrows would be whipped, that is where the term "cracker" comes from , the sound of the whip .
I am fantasizing about that right now, " billy bob go get me that whip, I will teach this insolent kneegrow how to speak to a white woman"
I'm fantasizing about sleeping with all them sexy camels, horses, and stray dogs.

a white gurl
felicia

Placentia, CA

#112713 Dec 19, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fantasizing about sleeping with all them sexy camels, horses, and stray dogs.
a white gurl
Is it really that hard to get an appropriate proxy?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#112715 Dec 19, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, she let Aisling sht on her in front of everybody. It's not like we didn't already know she was weak though.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#112716 Dec 19, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got military photos in cyberspace? You know better! lol
Yeah, she's a little weird. Recently, she was convinced that you and I were the same person because surely...there couldn't be two different people of color who by happen chance served their country on Topix and because as you know, I can be a bit abrasive if provoked, so I couldn't possibly be a woman (lmao).
I think you got me confused with someone else...

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#112717 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Look you are too cocky, there are two kinds of kneegrows, a field kneegrow, and a house kneegrow, YOU would be the FIELD kneegrow because you are insolent.
Get on your knees and show me the only thing left that you could possibly be good at.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#112718 Dec 19, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
a white gurl
Lol!
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#112720 Dec 19, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you got me confused with someone else...
Those comments were directed toward Azzzling and not you.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#112721 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> This is the poorest attempt at psychology I have EVER witnessed. What pack? I'm alone, you would be in the pack right now, you can't even fight your own battles, you need your mommy DMC fighting your battles for you,'MAAA MAAAAAA"
I'm sorry, but apparently you haven't realized that I'm a loner and only I am responsible for taking care of myself ? lol
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112722 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Now we will hold you to this, But as with the majority of black men as soon as our mudsharks in their classy behaviorl stare at your crotch, flip her hair, and act generally skanky, and you will be on the ground kissing her feet and making an azz out of yourself screaming 'be my white queen', telling her she is thin when she is fat as a hog, and put her on some pedestal, if there was a pedestal strong enough to hold some of those hogs I see.
Do you really think thats how it happens? Do you REALLY believe that?

I feel another video coming on soon by none other than yours truly...

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half of African-Americans may need increased do... 9 min Sunshine 13
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min sonicfilter 1,101,402
All of this Racism Must Stop 10 min UTB 99
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Carly HI YAH 4,978
Mitt Romney: Another over rated White boy. (May '12) 11 min ZCs 947
Why should African Americans feel White Americ... (Nov '12) 13 min ZCs 629
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min African AE 95,392
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 35 min reality-check 3,561
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 36 min iamcuriousnow 2,380
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 42 min Big Knob 93
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 2 hr Phoenix Ascended 68
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE