Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112722 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Now we will hold you to this, But as with the majority of black men as soon as our mudsharks in their classy behaviorl stare at your crotch, flip her hair, and act generally skanky, and you will be on the ground kissing her feet and making an azz out of yourself screaming 'be my white queen', telling her she is thin when she is fat as a hog, and put her on some pedestal, if there was a pedestal strong enough to hold some of those hogs I see.
Do you really think thats how it happens? Do you REALLY believe that?

I feel another video coming on soon by none other than yours truly...

:)
felicia

Placentia, CA

#112723 Dec 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww poor Felicia is getting upset :). You're my topix white wifey, how do you feel about that? I got you and my Hawaiin btch.
I don't feel upset, words are just that words, you really can't do anything , this is the internet, and I'm the one here on your African American forums, nothing you can do about it, so I have the advantage, not you.

Well I'm off, things to do, places to see, in my Kneggrow free locations.

Have a nice night, but I assure you I will be back tomorrow, this is like home to me.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112724 Dec 19, 2013
aisling------ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how about you leave Whites out of the topics and posts on the African American forum.
Any time that I see White mentioned or references to Whites, I'll take that as an open invitation to join in. It's a public forum and last time that I checked, that doesn't make it private or yours to call your own. You don't make the rules. And if you don't like it, go jump in a lake, fckwit.
I knew you were thick "Fake phony" but really? All white supremacists DO is talk about blacks. Is that an open invitation for us to go on Storm front?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112725 Dec 19, 2013
aisling------ wrote:
Here's a novel idea... if you don't wish to attract the attention of White people or any person in particular, don't post a "shout out" on a public forum beckoning for attention.
That just goes to show how easily baited whites are. Plenty of talk about blacks on Storm Front yet we're adult enough to not care.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112726 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but you are overlooking something, the mudsharks are all congregating here on the African American forums, and the worse of the white liberals, they make good targets for us.
Now I see a lot of whites here.

the poster flying the Israel flag..........etc.
So jews are white to you now? I KNEW you people thought so.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#112727 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I don't feel upset, words are just that words, you really can't do anything , this is the internet, and I'm the one here on your African American forums, nothing you can do about it, so I have the advantage, not you.
Well I'm off, things to do, places to see, in my Kneggrow free locations.
Have a nice night, but I assure you I will be back tomorrow, this is like home to me.
Good night btch :)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112728 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't but not nearly as many as died at the hands of black men I'm sure.
Not the answer you were hoping for?
Can we see some stats on that?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112729 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
Aisling doesn't understand that I don't read posts on other threads so I know nothing about the poster except what they posted here, she knows something I obviously don't.
Oh snap, homegirl dissed you huh?
DaDDyS HoMe274

Portsmouth, OH

#112730 Dec 19, 2013
these mean old ugly black people picking on one good white woman the odds are about right

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#112731 Dec 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night btch :)
Bonsoir Mr. Anderson, may I ask if you are musically inclined? I too like you am in search of intellectual conversation and thought.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112732 Dec 19, 2013
Bwaaaaaah weed is the common thread to humanity. Weed and music.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112733 Dec 19, 2013
See? All that woop de woop, squabbly squabbly till Booby G show up then like magic POOF!!

No more trolls. Now for my next trick...

:)
Lucis Son of Satan

Hollywood, FL

#112734 Dec 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Is this gods warrior?
No, I'm not.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#112738 Dec 20, 2013
ahh.......christmas with niccuz........
Greg

Jacksonville, FL

#112739 Dec 20, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
I've been having a fetish for Camels, lately. I get so wet just thinking about them. I'm moving to Saudi Arabia, so that I can have all the passionate sex with Camels that I want.
a white gurl
LMAO!!!!! Smh.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112741 Dec 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
On a more serious note, You're the dumbest white hwore on this thread. Nothing you post makes any sense.
Retract, Felicia is smarter than you, blondiegirl, is creepier than you and "spottedgirl" seems to know how to keep a man if she really gets the chance to. Which then leaves you with a black dildo:)
Felicia, speak to "Aisling" she is very embarrassing to you.
wtf you talking about? I'm "creepier" than that bytch azzwipe???
i'm not creepy at all- wtf does that even mean??!
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112742 Dec 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oye, Brother Kip.
I know very well that there are MANY great white girls..I have dated several and been in a long term relationship with one. I meant THESE specific white girls HERE on this thread.
And to be clear, I think BlondeGirl is a sweet lady. But I get turned off instantly by non-black women who only date black men. You know why? Because I don't even think they can see me..They have just as many prejudices as a racist, those prejudices just happen to be positive and/or suited to their tastes. Either way, I cease to be an individual.
Not trying to offend anyone at all, but those are my honest thoughts about it.
Where'd you get the idea that i only date or am attracted to black men Dev?
I am attracted to men. Period.
I am with a man who is black - but I'm not with him "because" he's black; I'm with him because of the man he is.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#112743 Dec 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> wtf you talking about? I'm "creepier" than that bytch azzwipe???
i'm not creepy at all- wtf does that even mean??!
.....ceek is not a man..........he is a monstrous ape..........
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112746 Dec 20, 2013
felicia wrote:
Aisling doesn't understand that I don't read posts on other threads so I know nothing about the poster except what they posted here, she knows something I obviously don't.
lol- you responded to him so you read that post, yes?
The one where he says he's BLACK??
You scrolled right by the ones where he states how he feels about your bff? LMSWAO!
awww man, now you did it. You went and told an azzwipe hater that you liked him; therefore in your bff's mind; you are now one of "them".

be prepared.
for the wrath of Azzling is about to be unleashed on your azz, little nazi girl

You best get to backtracking
and pucker up dearie- you got a lot of azz kissing to do
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112747 Dec 20, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right....back-peddle FELLATO....you knifed your bff, huh? Ahh....the gift that keeps on giving!
lmbao!!!!
she went and committed the worst of all topix sins, lol
and now the show begins...azzling gonna pull the lever and the floor is gonna drop out- leaving felatio twisting in the wind by the rope she hung herself with
yayyy!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,086
Nappy hair IS ugly. (Apr '09) 6 min reallyreallygreat 150
The new Royal Baby to be named "Shaniqua Elizab... 6 min iamcuriousnow 6
NJ. Black Male Newborn Dumped In Trash Pile! (Sep '13) 8 min iamcuriousnow 44
Why do I hate white people so much? 10 min hackney 106
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RoxLo 1,223,921
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 14 min iamcuriousnow 108
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min sammy2 33,091
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 47 min sammy2 118,291
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 2 hr tropical woman 518
More from around the web