Are white women attracted to black men?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Colorado Springs, CO

#112754 Dec 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad I can always count on you for a laugh Masd.
Here we have a "man"
who prefers to fck cold lifeless rubber dolls over warm female human bodies
getting on here trying to tell us
what a real man is
LMSWAO!!!!!!!!
you poor little deranged thing, you ....smbh......
.........for the last time - I can't afford these dolls you're talkin about.....they cost 1000s of dollars....$$$$$$

all I've ever said is that I would buy one or two if I could afford to.......

https://secure.realdoll.com/

but as I've said before - these dolls would b preferable to u as they carry no risk of disease and don't backchat..........

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#112755 Dec 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad I can always count on you for a laugh Masd.
Here we have a "man"
who prefers to fck cold lifeless rubber dolls over warm female human bodies
getting on here trying to tell us
what a real man is
LMSWAO!!!!!!!!
you poor little deranged thing, you ....smbh......
.........for the last time - I can't afford these dolls you're talkin about.....they cost 1000s of dollars....$$$$$$

but as I've said before - these dolls would b preferable to u as they carry no risk of disease and don't backchat..........

blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112756 Dec 20, 2013
awwwwww....troubles in topix paradise...
the girls must both be off pouting in separate corners today

F: "please assling, I didn't know! Come on- I'm your favorite- please don't dismiss me!"

A:~coldly stares at the offender~
~click~
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112757 Dec 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mistake me for your, "Pet." Lmbao.
?
uhhh...i don't even want to know wtf you mean by that.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112758 Dec 20, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.........for the last time - I can't afford these dolls you're talkin about.....they cost 1000s of dollars....$$$$$$
well excuse the hell out of me.

"the cheap azz man who prefers to fck affordable plastic blow-up dolls"

that better??
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#112759 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>.........for the last time - I can't afford these dolls you're talkin about.....they cost 1000s of dollars....$$$$$$
Well those are the white ones. Maybe the hybrid ones are cheaper. Look into it.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#112760 Dec 20, 2013
Lol. Felicia Adjø.
http://youtu.be/o7LjOtEFdM8
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#112761 Dec 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
well excuse the hell out of me.
"the cheap azz man who prefers to fck affordable plastic blow-up dolls"
that better??
........I'm sorry..........but I prefer these silicone females to u..........thats just the way it is..........

.........maybe back when u were 28 - before u'd been ph**ked by niccuz, things coulda been different..........but not now..........
felicia

Studio City, CA

#112762 Dec 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Lol. Felicia Adjø.
http://youtu.be/o7LjOtEFdM8
Funny, is that one of your Jewish relatives singing? Related to the terrorist that tried to sabotage one of our trains? And look where you are now? You would have been in a all white country not filled with Muslims terrorizing white women and raping them, no thanks to your Jewish freedom fighter relative.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#112763 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>........I'm sorry..........but I prefer these silicone females to u..........thats just the way it is..........
.........maybe back when .... things coulda been different..........but not now..........
oh you think?
Think again loser
not back then, now now, NOT EVER
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#112764 Dec 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh you think?
Think again loser
not back then, now now, NOT EVER
..........back when u were 28, u coulda posed for playboy magazine like air force sargeant michelle manhart..........

http://sayanythingblog.com/images/pb2.jpg

I'm sure u woulda been a hit with the boys with your big bazookas..........lol......... .
dcm1

United States

#112765 Dec 20, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, is that one of your Jewish relatives singing? Related to the terrorist that tried to sabotage one of our trains? And look where you are now? You would have been in a all white country not filled with Muslims terrorizing white women and raping them, no thanks to your Jewish freedom fighter relative.
Have you and your bff kissed and made up yet? lol
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#112766 Dec 20, 2013
a big hit with your big bazookas!.........

dayum I'm goot..........
dcm1

United States

#112767 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>........I'm sorry..........but I prefer these silicone females to u..........thats just the way it is..........
.........maybe back when u were 28 - before u'd been ph**ked by niccuz, things coulda been different..........but not now..........
Are you attempting to get a new doll on the pity of posters....Egg Roll?

I did a collection with my buds a couple of years ago and we sent you your dolly by FEDEX....why are you in here lying? lol

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#112768 Dec 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oye, Brother Kip.
I know very well that there are MANY great white girls..I have dated several and been in a long term relationship with one. I meant THESE specific white girls HERE on this thread.
And to be clear, I think BlondeGirl is a sweet lady. But I get turned off instantly by non-black women who only date black men. You know why? Because I don't even think they can see me..They have just as many prejudices as a racist, those prejudices just happen to be positive and/or suited to their tastes. Either way, I cease to be an individual.
Not trying to offend anyone at all, but those are my honest thoughts about it.
I thought about that too. I totally understand your apprehension when it comes to someone who specifically seeks black men. On the other hand, men do this all the time with women. What about the guy who only seeks out women with big boobs, or the fellow who dates only girls with big butts? I guess skin color is different, but is it really? If someone is particularly attracted to black men, then who's to say if that's really bad? What turns me off is if when such a woman constantly looks around at other black guys when she's out with one on a date. That's a bit strange.
dcm1

United States

#112769 Dec 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
she went and committed the worst of all topix sins, lol
and now the show begins...azzling gonna pull the lever and the floor is gonna drop out- leaving felatio twisting in the wind by the rope she hung herself with
yayyy!!! ;)
lol....Yeah, they were both in here vying for who could receive the most attention....Azzzling lost and got jealous....poor thing. lol
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#112770 Dec 20, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought about that too. I totally understand your apprehension when it comes to someone who specifically seeks black men. On the other hand, men do this all the time with women. What about the guy who only seeks out women with big boobs, or the fellow who dates only girls with big butts? I guess skin color is different, but is it really? If someone is particularly attracted to black men, then who's to say if that's really bad? What turns me off is if when such a woman constantly looks around at other black guys when she's out with one on a date. That's a bit strange.
Why exactly would anyone seek out someone who is over inflated with silicone or who is a total lard a**?.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#112771 Dec 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Where'd you get the idea that i only date or am attracted to black men Dev?
I am attracted to men. Period.
I am with a man who is black - but I'm not with him "because" he's black; I'm with him because of the man he is.
For one thing once you are seen hanging around with the lower primates what human male would actually want you? Date Africans and all you are is a HIV carrier.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#112772 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>.....weak analogies perfessa buckwheat........really weak.......
With your miniscule cognitive abilities I doubt that you'd know what an analogy is, weak or strong.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#112773 Dec 20, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not irritating, because no one pays attention anymore. I tend to gloss over anything labeled "Maceo" because I know the source. What's interesting is the LENGTH of time and effort this person spends here with the Maceo character and why. It appears to come from some form of desperation. Some longing.
Whoever Maceo is (IF he is) he certainly OWNS the mind of SBT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 4 min SlayWithTheTruth 20
The BLEAK FUTURE of Tiny U S A 8 min Trayvons Last Ski... 6
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 9 min misfit 0676 1
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 11 min misfit 0676 1,066
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min VetnorsGate 1,497,438
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Real 51,346
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min Real 136,923
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr dbiggs69 43
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 3 hr TheFightinthedog 46
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Lori899 1,366