Are white women attracted to black men?
DaDDys HoMe274

United States

#111952 Dec 16, 2013
blondie mudshark has been awol she must be looking for ceek. Check out all the shelters and under the bridges and down in the hood

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#111953 Dec 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
Oh my god how paranoid is this? Now poster hijacking her computer?
NotSoDivineMsM
“Feeling froggy?? JUMP!!!!!!!!!”
Oakland
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
4 hrs ago
Judged:
I see a few people are still here trying to explain what is blatantly obvious to intelligent posters who KNOW the types of posters who lie constantly on this forum. Have at it while you can, k? One last note. I have NEVER sent inappropriate pictures to any member of this forum. Keep libeling people here. Also, your computer technical skills could very well land you in a heap of trouble as some of us have sophisticated firewall protection and IP identifying capabilities. TREAD LIGHTLY, k?
[email protected]
No, he CAN'T hijack my computer although someone is trying and my firewall logged it twice. Nothing paranoid about letting HIM know that I know. That is why his PM function is blocked on my end. Nice try though, k?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Oakland

#111954 Dec 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
" I will sue every last one of you liars in a court of law, and for bad spelling, and I have all your Ip addresses that tried to hijack my computer" yada yada yada
'because as you know I only buy the best most expensive computer software most of you peasants couldn't afford, my computer is sophisticated like myself"
'it was made in FRANCE".
Grow up and stop lying, k?

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#111955 Dec 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
" I will sue every last one of you liars in a court of law, and for bad spelling, and I have all your Ip addresses that tried to hijack my computer" yada yada yada
'because as you know I only buy the best most expensive computer software most of you peasants couldn't afford, my computer is sophisticated like myself"
'it was made in FRANCE".
iz it armer platted?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111956 Dec 16, 2013
Why troll at all, thats what i don't get. Your own selves so fcking boring that you gotta make up a bunch of ridiculous persona's? Nobody knows who you are so why not just say what you want to say? Instead of hiding behind other names and saying stupid shyt.
What is the sense of doing that?
stupidity? immaturity? cowardice?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111957 Dec 16, 2013
DaDDys HoMe274 wrote:
blondie mudshark has been awol she must be looking for ceek. Check out all the shelters and under the bridges and down in the hood
wrong again. christmas is right around the corner dude- i got shyt to do!

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

NYC

#111958 Dec 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
Why troll at all, thats what i don't get. Your own selves so fcking boring that you gotta make up a bunch of ridiculous persona's? Nobody knows who you are so why not just say what you want to say? Instead of hiding behind other names and saying stupid shyt.
good idea i think we all outta uze our real names

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

NYC

#111959 Dec 16, 2013
and............uze our own picktures naked
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111960 Dec 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> look at the definition of a TROLL?
Would any white racists be here for any other reason? Of course I'm a TROLL and a damn good one at that. You think we come here for peace and harmony? HELL NO.
And we are very proud of the fact we rule your forums, there are more whites here than there are blacks.
Correction: There are more white socks here then blacks. If you take all the whites that are posting on here and divide by 3 then you'd get a closer reality to the actual whites on here. And it only goes to show how integral we are in your lives that you feel the need to be here trolling and socking everyday.

You "people" suck black azz everyday.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111961 Dec 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
you forgot insecurity. Thats a big one.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111962 Dec 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>you forgot insecurity. Thats a big one.
you're right, I did- but wtf are they so insecure about??
Its just kinda retarded; there's a few truthful people on here; and the rest are fake people yapping to other fake people about what?- fake shyt?
Lol, takes that saying "the whole world is a stage" to a totally different level.
People can't just talk anymore? Without lying,insulting everyone,playing some wierd azz role?
Does anyone say what they really think??
What are they so afraid of?? I don't know who they are- whether they are trolling or they are real; so why not be real??

what is there to fear?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#111963 Dec 16, 2013
These people have serious mental issues like saying things about someone they don't even know making generalizations like all blacks are this or that. What really is ridiculous is they post that they are CEOs of corporations and have lots of money but yet here they are posting racist nonsense on topix either they are full of sh1t or theylive in fantasy land

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#111964 Dec 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> you're right, I did- but wtf are they so insecure about??
Its just kinda retarded; there's a few truthful people on here; and the rest are fake people yapping to other fake people about what?- fake shyt?
Lol, takes that saying "the whole world is a stage" to a totally different level.
People can't just talk anymore? Without lying,insulting everyone,playing some wierd azz role?
What are they so afraid of?? I don't know who they are- whether they are trolling or they are real; so why not be real??
what is there to fear?
Bonsoir Blonde,

the questions you have posed are indeed interesting but may I venture to say that you may never know the answers....

I believe this is who they are mon amie, when I see some of them my aunt comes to mind and as you know I am a Creole.

White people are not the only propegators of racist ideology....my aunt is a prime example of this "logic" I do hope you understand what I write to you.

I love my aunt however still in spite of everything she has done to Sora and I, she changed so much from when I was a child she was always the way she is now....

I do not know what went wrong Blonde *Tears up* I do not.....I often ask myself am I to blame for her changing so? What do you think?

Why do people whom we love and care for can become that which they claim to be against?

We have not spoken for so long you and I and I am looking foward to your reply to my thoughts.
Tga

Kansas City, MO

#111965 Dec 16, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
These people have serious mental issues like saying things about someone they don't even know
Which serious mental issue do you have.?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111966 Dec 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> you're right, I did- but wtf are they so insecure about??
what is there to fear?
Alas, I do not have the answers. But be that as it may, it is at least safe to say that they have no influence on their world outside of Topix so perhaps this is their way to try and make up for that.(?)
Tga

Kansas City, MO

#111967 Dec 16, 2013
.....beside pretending to be white.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#111968 Dec 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
Bonsoir again Blonde,

I meant to say she was not always the way she is now and perhaps you may have some experience as to what I am speaking of.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111969 Dec 16, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
These people have serious mental issues like saying things about someone they don't even know making generalizations like all blacks are this or that. What really is ridiculous is they post that they are CEOs of corporations and have lots of money but yet here they are posting racist nonsense on topix either they are full of sh1t or theylive in fantasy land
I say both: Full of chit BECAUSE they live in fantasy land.

Make that cyber fantasy land cos it only exists on their monitors.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#111970 Dec 16, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Which serious mental issue do you have.?
you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine-you first
Bob Smith

Phoenix, AZ

#111971 Dec 16, 2013
I think most white women are attracted to black men. Not all of them, but most of them. Water seeks its own level (meaning, most white women and most black men have similar IQ's).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama jokes 'so relieved' the 'birther thing is... 13 min Licks5109 222
"korryn gaines was a hero" 19 min TANGLEFOOT 1
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 23 min obama 35,230
News George W. Bush: Museum celebrates not only equa... 29 min Drilling for the ... 2
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 32 min TANGLEFOOT 39
Gold-toofed APE aperested in murder of Justin C... 35 min Yikes 5
The laughable irbm negative stereotype. 45 min Drilling for the ... 3
IR at the walmart 2 hr Mick 46
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 3 hr Moses 480
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 48,732
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 6 hr wdt26 6,485
More from around the web