New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.......well yes......I am a popular character on the nicca forum........no doubt..........
You're a raceless character on the nicca forum.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Do I use proxies? Yes I do , do I have other accounts I post under, yes I do, and it is none of your fauwlking business who they are.
That is my option, and I choose to use it.
It is my option to rate posts also, and I will do that .

And I think the most logical one is the one with the mean face, because that one most describes you, a mean snarling badger.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

felicia wrote:
Do I use proxies? Yes I do , do I have other accounts I post under, yes I do, and it is none of your fauwlking business who they are.
And I think the most logical one is the one with the mean face, because that one most describes you, a mean snarling badger.
...or vicious barracuda..........

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I think my posts are consistent, you are grasping at straws, first of all you would have to prove this guy in Oakland never was in Long Beach to prove it was a Lie, which you can't , but it is most likely not true, since my husband has been proven to mistake people's identities before, like our car Being hit on the street, seeing the Hispanic that did it, and now he is pointing out Hispanics that look nothing like the guy, and saying they look like the guy.
When I say he is mistaken, he blames THEM for intentionally looking all the same.
Better go back and read YOUR lie, k? YOU said YOU had given this guy change and then tried to blame it on your hubby when you were caught, saying you two were one in the same figuratively. Stop while you can, k? Anyone of intelligence who read that posts knows you can't back peddle out of this lie.....smh.....

GOOGLE Thomas Bruso then and see if he ever resided in Long Beach which you said you were doing to begin with.....mmmm hmmmmm........:)

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
BOO effing HOO.....You're consistent alright. Consistenly LYING......:)
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>........these parties r basically the same with sum minor differences.........so it really doesn't matter which of them u vote for..........there's nothing radical there........
....flag waving foolz like ashling can't appreciate this..........
I have always voted Republican, but no more, I don't appreciate the way the Republican party treated my candidate Ron Paul , they sabotaged him, accused of things he was not guilty of, I no longer trust them as genuine.
They didn't want to debate him, because it is fairly obvious he is super intelligent and will win anyone in an honest debate.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I have always voted Republican, but no more, I don't appreciate the way the Republican party treated my candidate Ron Paul , they sabotaged him, accused of things he was not guilty of, I no longer trust them as genuine.
They didn't want to debate him, because it is fairly obvious he is super intelligent and will win anyone in an honest debate.
.....the elite establishment rejected him becoz he waz too radical for them......

......their main interest is in maintaining the status quo - keep themselves living in luxury........they only want yes men like barry obama and mit romney..........they would never risk having someone like kennedy again becoz he'd rock the boat and upset everybody.........
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
Now THAT is funny sht. You have totally exposed yourself as not only a LIAR, but a BIG FCKING hypocrite. You and that retched, foul btch, azzling sit here and call everyone you dont agree with a troll....unbelievable. Both of you triflin heifers are here "trolling for bbc".....LMBAO
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
ms divine leave that stankin freak alone. Shes not worth the time or energy it akes to respond to her lying, funky azz. Her and azzling are the two biggest frauds on topix.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is consistent in real life is the people shouting about others being Liars are the biggest Liars themselves.
Now let us review the supposed lie, shall we?
You never proved that we in fact, or my husband did not see this guy in Long Beach, so no you have not proven a lie, and you are LIEING right here, you said many lies, but you only stated ONE, and not even proved that ONE was a lie.

Now knowing your drama and exaggerated female emotions if there were other lies, you would have already been screaming about them, DRAMA QUEEN.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>ms divine leave that stankin freak alone. Shes not worth the time or energy it akes to respond to her lying, funky azz. Her and azzling are the two biggest frauds on topix.
If you were not so clueless , you would know you are asking the impossible, a ferocious badger cannot change its combative personality.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

<quoted text>.....the elite establishment rejected him becoz he waz too radical for them......
......their main interest is in maintaining the status quo - keep themselves living in luxury........they only want yes men like barry obama and mit romney..........they would never risk having someone like kennedy again becoz he'd rock the boat and upset everybody.........
Well we had mixed feelings about putting the poor man in Jeopardy, he would have been murdered by the elite establishment anyway, because he is one of the true real Americans left that believe in the constitution, he is a REAL AMERICAN, and what America used to stand for, when the entire world respected us, he stands by what he says.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that slow? He HAD NO messages to expose and he was blowing up MY box with requests for a truce, etc. I wasn't answering him so he came into the open forum and spewed nonsense. I gave him fair warning I was going to expose him and I did, right before I blocked and reported him for continuing after I had asked him to stop. Since this is really none of your business, perhaps you ought to concern yourself with the LIES you have posted all over this forum and your shaky reputation.......:)
Well if I was really that slow, would you have to be asking at least a hundred times by now? GEESH this post is stupid, like you.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

<quoted text>.....the elite establishment rejected him becoz he waz too radical for them......
I put a heart above your post because although I don't like your personality, My ideology is more important, and I APROVE of this good post.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT is funny sht. You have totally exposed yourself as not only a LIAR, but a BIG FCKING hypocrite. You and that retched, foul btch, azzling sit here and call everyone you dont agree with a troll....unbelievable. Both of you triflin heifers are here "trolling for bbc".....LMBAO
look at the definition of a TROLL?
Would any white racists be here for any other reason? Of course I'm a TROLL and a damn good one at that. You think we come here for peace and harmony? HELL NO.

And we are very proud of the fact we rule your forums, there are more whites here than there are blacks.
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>If you were not so clueless , you would know you are asking the impossible, a ferocious badger cannot change its combative personality.
its called giving advice wheather she takes it or not is up to her. Seems to me like the only clueless one here is you, as if anything your lying, fraudulent azz carries weight.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the TRUTH, not an insult. Some posters in Topix are WHACKED and should be on medicines
Are you a medical doctor? Even if you were, you would be sued for making medical judgments over the internet on somebodies sanity, perhaps it is YOU that might need the medications and not others.

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I put a heart above your post because although I don't like your personality, My ideology is more important, and I APROVE of this good post.
Idealogy? LMAO he loves his rubber dolls I guess thats it.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>its called giving advice wheather she takes it or not is up to her. Seems to me like the only clueless one here is you, as if anything your lying, fraudulent azz carries weight.
My ideology carries weight, my personal life has nothing to do with rational good ideology, you should never put your faith in any human being.

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>What is consistent in real life is the people shouting about others being Liars are the biggest Liars themselves.
Now let us review the supposed lie, shall we?
You never proved that we in fact, or my husband did not see this guy in Long Beach, so no you have not proven a lie, and you are LIEING right here, you said many lies, but you only stated ONE, and not even proved that ONE was a lie.
Now knowing your drama and exaggerated female emotions if there were other lies, you would have already been screaming about them, DRAMA QUEEN.
All your logging in and out and rating your own posts, not to mention your backpeddling rant cannot dispute what is right here on the page. Shall we review, Boogaloo?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7... post 110931 where I busted your backside BIGTIME......:)

Posters can continue to read your frail attempts to blame your hubby for the missed identification but you still said the following......

felicia wrote:

<quoted text>Yeah even by an seventy year old man that I happen to know, I gave him a few buck before on the streets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Leave it alone, k? Everyone KNOWS you are a lying, trolling, proxy using POT........:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

360 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 2,272
Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women's Causes 4 min Ugh 3
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 7 min Its a Zooo 435
DYSFUNCTIONAL: What is it and how it is created? 8 min Survey Says 2
Black men are shallow minded an Self-Hate (Jun '12) 9 min Aslitherated 27
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 16 min African AE 867
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 21 min Survey Says 2,339
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 39 min T-g-a-09 77,993
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 51 min Already 6,106
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 57 min Hardac 23,884
•••
•••