Are white women attracted to black men?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#111638 Dec 14, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
allow me to explain:
Every time I write a fat check to the IRS (I happen to be the 1%) I am reminded of WHO supports your feckless (look it up) lifestyle.
If I didn't have to feed and clothe your [email protected]@rd children, I wouldn't give them another thought. Does this clear the matter up for you?
Heres something for you to look up, give a me a detailed account of where exactly your "fat check" to the IRS is being spent. Tell me how much is going towards welfare, corporate welfare, defense spending, education, health insurance, the automobile bailouts, mortgage bailouts, finacal aid for college students and grants. Lets see it "Mr. Business Man" who writes the fat checks to the IRS. If you cant provide none of the information requested then STFU. You and your tired, weak azz rants of what you do for blacks. You dont do sht, but complain like the btch you are. LOL!!!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111639 Dec 14, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
Here is video of their private Jewish police force in action against an African American.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h_IlojBiigMXX
Lol what action? They just stood around and let that fella insult them. One lil old dude givin all of them a verbal blasting. Flip the scenario and we all know a Jewish guy wouldnt be talkin like that to a mob of blacks. Nor would a mob of blacks just stand there and wait for the police to deal with a thief...especially a white jewish one.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111640 Dec 14, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I wouldn't be posting on the internet if I worked for the government, I would be fired.
I would use proxies for sure, and not supply any personal information, but I really have nothing they can go after, no employer they can write letters to.
Who said anything about the government? I have nothing to do with the government.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111641 Dec 14, 2013
Blonde Haired Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
We do what we want because we have the money and the pwer
And another thing while I feel like grumbling, I notice while that Swedish nationalist was a NAZI he was all over the news stations, and as soon as they found out he was an "Israel supporter" they take him off the news, and we never hear another word about him.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111643 Dec 14, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about the government? I have nothing to do with the government.
I just thought it was worth mentioning, that anybody working as a government employee should be very careful, because the Jews will get a person fired.
jakah

UK

#111644 Dec 14, 2013
los
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111646 Dec 14, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I just thought it was worth mentioning, that anybody working as a government employee should be very careful, because the Jews will get a person fired.
Lol well Jews dont factor into my life in any sort of life altering level. The ones I know are just regular people as far as all thats concerned. I know some very solid peeps who are Jewish. No problems with them at all. Dont see what the fuss is really.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111647 Dec 14, 2013
And I hope you will notice our best racist videos are coming from eastern Europeans, the Slavic race, and no we have learned no lesson from the past, we DESERVE yes we deserve a great leader like Hitler, a Slavic Hitler to lead us.

And the great part about it you can't scream about the holocaust, THE Slavic people were not involved, you have the Germans on Lock down, but NOT US.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111648 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>Lol well Jews dont factor into my life in any sort of life altering level. The ones I know are just regular people as far as all thats concerned. I know some very solid peeps who are Jewish. No problems with them at all. Dont see what the fuss is really.
Your brother went on and on about the Jews in south Africa depleting Africa of all its gold and blood diamonds and what have you.
You did know Johannesburg has or should I say HAD one of the largest populations of Jews in the world, of course they all had dual Israel citizenship so they didn't get the worse of it like we did.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111649 Dec 14, 2013
I don't know how any of these whites could think you are black avenger, you sound entirely different to me.

Some of the lingo is the same, but not the views.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111650 Dec 14, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> Your brother went on and on about the Jews in south Africa depleting Africa of all its gold and blood diamonds and what have you.
You did know Johannesburg has or should I say HAD one of the largest populations of Jews in the world, of course they all had dual Israel citizenship so they didn't get the worse of it like we did.
Lol well he should be the LAST one to talk about blood diamonds seeing he smuggled them out of South Africa and into the hands of jews for over 5 years and made a tidy enough sum from that to open his own business. Jews in Belgium loved that guy for being able to get what they wanted without incurring the wrath from the black SA government or other Westerners that thought Africans were being exploited. He had it going on pretty well till his contacts down there got murdered and his rivals tried to do the same to him smh.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111651 Dec 14, 2013
felicia wrote:
I don't know how any of these whites could think you are black avenger, you sound entirely different to me.
Some of the lingo is the same, but not the views.
*Shrugs*

Who cares what they think? And well yeah, we come from the same background so theres bound to be SOME similarities. Emphasis on the word "some"
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111652 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>Lol well he should be the LAST one to talk about blood diamonds seeing he smuggled them out of South Africa and into the hands of jews for over 5 years and made a tidy enough sum from that to open his own business. Jews in Belgium loved that guy for being able to get what they wanted without incurring the wrath from the black SA government or other Westerners that thought Africans were being exploited. He had it going on pretty well till his contacts down there got murdered and his rivals tried to do the same to him smh.
He might of made a tidy sum, but he didn't get his full share guaranteed, I have had business transactions with the Jews for years, and I can tell you they always come ahead in any business deal.
They are the superior race when it comes to money, I call it as I see it.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#111653 Dec 14, 2013
Some people forget what they post on this forum.

*chuckles*
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111654 Dec 14, 2013
Here is some news for some of you white Zionists Christians that make up the bulk of topix, and why people are leaving Christianity, because it is obvious you don't REALLY care about Jesus.

Jews Win Battle Against Cross Honoring Veterans

----------

Quote:
The cross that sits atop Mount Soledad in California honors those who have served in the armed forces. The friends and family members of veterans feel that the cross, the ultimate symbol of piety and self-sacrifice, is a fitting tribute to the service of their loved ones.
But this natural expression of honor and respect by Christian people is deeply offensive to the Jews, and thanks to the efforts of organized Jewry, the monument could soon be demolished.
According to Fox News:
U.S. District Judge Larry Burns ordered the cross, which honors veterans, must be removed within 90 days — a decision that could result in the case being sent back to the U.S. Supreme Court. Burns immediately stayed his order pending an expected appeal.
The original lawsuit was filed in 2006 by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of the Jewish Veterans of the United States of American and several other Southern California residents.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111655 Dec 14, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> He might of made a tidy sum, but he didn't get his full share guaranteed, I have had business transactions with the Jews for years, and I can tell you they always come ahead in any business deal.
They are the superior race when it comes to money, I call it as I see it.
Well he got what he asked for from them so whether it was what he deserved or not I wouldnt know.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111656 Dec 14, 2013
Yeah you will scream about abortion and the dead babies, but when it comes to defending your Christian symbols against the Jews you are silent.

WE ARE WATCHING..........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111657 Dec 14, 2013
Looks like azzlick is in the background somewhwere...I can see her little icons.

:)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#111658 Dec 14, 2013
felicia wrote:
Here is some news for some of you white Zionists Christians that make up the bulk of topix, and why people are leaving Christianity, because it is obvious you don't REALLY care about Jesus.
Jews Win Battle Against Cross Honoring Veterans
----------
Quote:
The cross that sits atop Mount Soledad in California honors those who have served in the armed forces. The friends and family members of veterans feel that the cross, the ultimate symbol of piety and self-sacrifice, is a fitting tribute to the service of their loved ones.
But this natural expression of honor and respect by Christian people is deeply offensive to the Jews, and thanks to the efforts of organized Jewry, the monument could soon be demolished.
According to Fox News:
U.S. District Judge Larry Burns ordered the cross, which honors veterans, must be removed within 90 days — a decision that could result in the case being sent back to the U.S. Supreme Court. Burns immediately stayed his order pending an expected appeal.
The original lawsuit was filed in 2006 by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of the Jewish Veterans of the United States of American and several other Southern California residents.
Because it is on FEDERAL land, that is why it has to come down and NOT because of your silly allegations. IF the Jews had erected a Star of David on the very same spot, the same actions would apply. And, by the way, nice attempt at fooling this forum about WHO you actually are, Ms 'I Have ALIASES'....smh.....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/13/federal-...

and to be fair to the other side.....

'...allowing a cross on government land violates the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause.'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
esti ginzburg

West Palm Beach, FL

#111659 Dec 14, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
No you sound like an annoying pest of a Jew.
Are you going into chimp spasms yet?

Why would a Jew constantly bait you in order to provoke OCD antisemitic rants anyway? I thought they were against antisemitism on the intenet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Jacques Ottawa 1,658,914
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 9 min Harrisson 123
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 36,698
Topix is full of fakeblacks ,white and wetbback... 15 min The Truth 12
Is this KIP? 17 min el rey de los cam... 41
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 28 min zef 6,130
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 35 min Harrisson 3
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 59 min el rey de los cam... 85
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 91
More from around the web