Are white women attracted to black men?
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#111127 Dec 11, 2013
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
Damn right! I have a bubble butt but I hope you don't mind hemmorhoids.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#111128 Dec 11, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....this is it..........blax can b like dangerous dogs - fine until one day they snap, and then its too late........
.......when ceek does turn on blondie, she'll only have herself to blame.......its not like she wasn't warned......but she'll get no sympathy from me.........
im a beast between those sheets, masud....just ask blondegirl. HA!
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#111129 Dec 11, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>chimp out....LOL. I dont see any bm ...etc...etc...
You don't SEE them because you're too busy smoking the chronic and waiting for Blondie to come home with your Olde English 800 and the EBT card.
I never SAW a white person committing a crime, either.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#111130 Dec 11, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Nicole, you are a horrible person(sobs uncontrollably], a cruel person to not support her family losing a daughter like that[husband runs in to wrap arms around me to comfort me] by such a cold blooded murderer.
The inhumanity from you liberals{screaming in agony].
http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/index.htm
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#111131 Dec 11, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>chimp out....LOL. I dont see any bm shooting up malls, movie theaters, schools, universities or killing their own kids.
FACTS: Da' White MAN"S Ju Ju!
http://unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads...
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111132 Dec 11, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice I posted "imitation is the sincerest for of flattery" a few pages ago to NSDMM? This guy doesn't have an original bone in his body....
WELL his brother was a whole hell of a lot more entertaining, I can tell you that right now.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111133 Dec 11, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>```It can be , but it this case it isn't.
And speaking about watery, you are giving me parrot sayings that have been repeated too many times on topix, I will be more impressed if you come up with something original.
If you don't challenge your mind and grow old, you will land up like Msdivine all smirks, chuckles, and smh's whatever that is never looked it up.
So am I to believe that YOU are a fount of originality??

C'mon, you gotta admit that that concept is original. Gimmie some credit for that one.

:)
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#111134 Dec 11, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>im a beast between those sheets, masud...
Why you telling HIM, Phag?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111135 Dec 11, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>``` and smh's whatever that is never looked it up.
You mean to tell me you dont know what "smh" means?

Smh.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111136 Dec 11, 2013
Her parents should have taught her not to go out with blacks, now they got the most likely outcome of such relationships, no surprises there, OJ seeing her with a JEW whom blacks just see as whites chimped him completely out, if it had been a black guy, he probably wouldn't have gone ape sheet like that.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111137 Dec 11, 2013
And of course we know it was OJ the rage in the overkill indicates JEALOUSY, there was no other boyfriend in her life.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111138 Dec 11, 2013
And even if it was proven one hundred percent, do you think that would change blondegirl from sending him love letters? I can guarantee you NOT, she would just be quiet about it on the internet.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111139 Dec 11, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to tell me you dont know what "smh" means?
Smh.
Naaaaaaah, just couldn't motivate myself to look it up , all these little parrot squawks don't interest me.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111140 Dec 11, 2013
Even the most confirmed, jaded coal burner could not POSSIBLY think OJ wasn't guilty as sin.
http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/nicole12.ht...
But I guess you need to keep up appearances, right?
has nothing to do with "keeping up appearances"; it has to do with the fact that i was obsessed with that trial. I watched every second of it, i read every transcript, and not only saw every exhibition admitted as evidence i also read all the documents connected with it.
What little evidence they did have was tainted, fabricated, and planted. The simple truth is; he did not kill Nicole nor Goldman.
The guy is an obnoxious, loud mouth, arrogant, abusive man- no doubt.
THAT doesn't make him a killer.
Not just "not guilty"; INNOCENT.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111141 Dec 11, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>chimp out....LOL. I dont see any bm shooting up malls, movie theaters, schools, universities or killing their own kids. Seems to me your kind "chimps " out more than any other race. What a second....thin lips, body completely covered in hair and if you shave the hair off a chimp their skin is white. Hummmmmm, sounds like a WHITE guy to me.
Oh for crying out loud, most of them are red flag operations, they are working for the government, do your own research, all under previous care under some CIA psychologist.

Jesus Christ they looked like fuaulking zombies, they were not even aware of what was going on when they were captured, blank drugged out eyes staring at nothing.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111142 Dec 11, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for crying out loud, most of them are red flag operations, they are working for the government, do your own research, all under previous care under some CIA psychologist.
Jesus Christ they looked like fuaulking zombies, they were not even aware of what was going on when they were captured, blank drugged out eyes staring at nothing.
and what- you're denying that they were WHITE?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111143 Dec 11, 2013
The McVeigh Tapes: A Fairy Tale Designed to Demonize the Patriot Movement

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 25, 2010

On the fifteenth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, MSNBC ran a documentary supposedly detailing Timothy McVeigh’s death row “confession.” The documentary — actually a fairy tale of easily debunked government propaganda hosted by the “progressive” Rachel Maddow — employs alleged tape recordings of McVeigh coupled with cheesy computer simulations intended to dredge up the government version of events and thus rekindle hysteria manufactured in the 1990s concerning the threat posed by militias and patriot groups
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111144 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I never SAW a white person committing a crime, either.

YOU never SAW them because you're too busy smoking meth, watching NASCAR, and pacing the floors in your trailer- waiting on BobbySue to get her pregnant, daisy duke clad azz home with a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon and the latest Garth Brooks cd after working her shift at Burger King.
Put the pipe down and open up those bloodshot eyeballs; you'll be surprised at what you'll see.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111145 Dec 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
and what- you're denying that they were WHITE?
No, but how do you think the "patriot act" was passed? Then you have to take into consideration who profits the most from a terrorist attack, when The head of Israel says 911 was in the best interests of Israel, better be damn sure I'M going to be checking real damn close.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111146 Dec 11, 2013
felicia wrote:
The McVeigh Tapes: A Fairy Tale Designed to Demonize the Patriot Movement
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 25, 2010
On the fifteenth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, MSNBC ran a documentary supposedly detailing Timothy McVeigh’s death row “confession.” The documentary — actually a fairy tale of easily debunked government propaganda hosted by the “progressive” Rachel Maddow — employs alleged tape recordings of McVeigh coupled with cheesy computer simulations intended to dredge up the government version of events and thus rekindle hysteria manufactured in the 1990s concerning the threat posed by militias and patriot groups
The whole Oklahoma bombing incident was just one in a long string of "incidents" done by our own government to its own people, in out own goddamn country. MSNBS is on their payroll, can't believe anything that comes out of them- or any other group of mainstream media as far as I'm concerned.
The FBI Trying to fix their own fcked up image of the fiasco they caused at WACO; wow looky here- we caught us a home-grown terrorist that was pizzed off because of waco and WE caught him- aren't we wonderful? Don't you feel so much safer now? We are your hero's again!!!!!
Yeahhhhhh....sure you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,460,392
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Barros 50,881
another mudshark murdered by Toby 4 min KIP 18
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 min Redefined 86
Are people p*ssng and sh*tting in procesed foods? 8 min Charlie 3
Caught the wife with a white boy 12 min Marcus Washington 27
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 16 min Redefined 31
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 44 min KIP 127
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 1 hr Israelite Suprema... 33
More from around the web