Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111059 Dec 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a singer Grace Jones a gf he had when he was young.
It says Grace Jones on the search IDIOT, so you don't need to supply the info..........
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111060 Dec 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Sending me to bed mom. I'm sorry about your Dolph Lundgren fantasies. He's into both black and white women. He's married to a Swede now. Put your Scandinavian fetish away, we don't have any white female competition from abroad. We have a lot of men with looks like that. Too many. Let's just say, you're too homely. Ok.
Of course you would have no competition, why would you?, Jewish women love kneegrows, so more power to you trolling the African American forums for men, and you can't even find one of them.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111061 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't ask, if you don't like the answers duuuuuuh.
But people choose the mates they land up with, so you have to ask yourself WHY he is with me?
You figure that one out.......
i asked you how is it possible that you love a man you think is an azzhole and have no problem mocking him and laughing at him -publicly no less.

How about you read the fcking question before you sidestep it and put some dumb shyt down and call it the answer???

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#111062 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you would have no competition, why would you?, Jewish women love kneegrows, so more power to you trolling the African American forums for men, and you can't even find one of them.
You're trolling too, so stop throwing the stones in that glass house.
Loulou

Denmark

#111063 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>It says Grace Jones on the search IDIOT, so you don't need to supply the info..........
Wow, wow. Cry, cry.
I'm no Jew don't lie. Gotta admit I'm more attracted to brown eyes/dark hair. I have those blonde giants to look at every day.
I'm just telling you Scandinavian women do not see other WW as competition .
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111064 Dec 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it's this lack of logic and actually it's egocentrical and grandiose to think that you've got the power to change other ppls lives around. Some twisted way of being recognized as good-doers. In reality it's selfishness. Take her and Divine in particular . She can only sympatize with ppl who she feels are inferior. Ppl tend not to sympatize with victims, whom they know are superior . It's something Natascha Kampus said. I believe she's right.
Oh stop already, what a snake.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#111065 Dec 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a singer Grace Jones a gf he had when he was young.
He must not be to smart to let her get away-she is hot
Loulou

Denmark

#111066 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop already, what a snake.
Lol, we have been through that old lady. You're still angry about Dolph Lundgren. Lmao
Go and buy some perioxide.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111067 Dec 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
How do we know if BP actually are less intelligent.
Pro et contra. Our liberal teachers told us that it was out of pure racism white scientists went to Africa to measure IQ - with tools designed for Western standards.
But it is actually so that the average IQ of AA's is 85. And they are familiar and do live within Western culture. So is it because of political correctness it's a no go to speak about it. Or is there racism behind the results? Hmmm
Billy bob ghost can answer this, hell if I know
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111068 Dec 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true . I also read that about being a military brat - in Germany. I believe there's always some kind of truth to what ppl tell. But she's exaggerating to the fullest. She never engages in other than a shallow conversation. Or rarely. " I hope all is well with you and yours". Is as fake as it can be. It doesn't require more than a fart. She's not right in her mind, going to another posters husbands concert. It's about trying to control others. And she's very busy pointing out other posters flaws. And thinks she's some important person: " look what I can do to you". There's this huge gap between reality and her own self. And she really thinks she's omnipotent.
She has two lawyer cousins she's going to send to London to bring another poster to trail. Lol
We all know that's not how things work. If she was a lawyer, it's acting against professional conduct a lot of her empty threats and rants.
Not only is she passive agressive and would love to see ppl she does not like - publicly humiliated.
She's most likely also selfdestructive. And all this *next*---> smirks and capitalletters and grammarcorrections. Just shows, reading between the lines that her anxietylevel is very high.
And futhermore she constantly reveals her own fears. Coz that's the threats she makes against others.
The dumbest ppl will believe her. And those who are as grandiose as herself. Because thier purpose is the same. Telling others how fantastic thier lives are. And it's really no more than a smelly fart.
too long of a rant, can be shortened
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#111069 Dec 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are is wishful, wantin',hoping, and applying!
Epic Fail. I'm White.
Loulou

Denmark

#111070 Dec 10, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
He must not be to smart to let her get away-she is hot
They say his IQ is 160. Lol
Maybe she threw him out, who knows.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#111071 Dec 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is Dolph Lundgren.
https://www.google.dk/search...
Dolph Lungren is a person.
Ivan Drago is a character, and sONE'S husband could be his double.
I met him once at a White Privilege Conference to receive our yearly Slavery Profit Sharing checks, that all White American's receive.
Loulou

Denmark

#111072 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Billy bob ghost can answer this, hell if I know
Sh!t you're in love with me;( lmao
It's not my fault about Dolph Lundgren.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#111073 Dec 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
bu-bu-bu-butttt head; you forgot #6) stirring the pot on Topix.
cause you sure as hell aren't currently doing any of the other 5- and oh look; its DAYTIME
try again?
Unlike you, I haven't been riding my keyboard all day on Topix.
I had minorities to exploit and Historical Inequalities to reinforce.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111074 Dec 10, 2013
Well I'm off for a walk to take in the beauty, the wonderful day{sighs with wonder} with the dog{hugs dog closely}[sobs uncontrollably} thinking of the dog eaters of topix.
{looks in mirror blows kisses at self before leaving}.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#111075 Dec 10, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Epic Fail. I'm White.
LMSWAO! yes you most certainly are

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#111076 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I met him once at a White Privilege Conference to receive our yearly Slavery Profit Sharing checks, that all White American's receive.
I still don't think we're supposed to talk about that around "others", hmmmmmm?

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#111077 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
you mean a KKK meeting don't you? you sheeters trying to clean your image? You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#111078 Dec 10, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean a KKK meeting don't you? you sheeters trying to clean your image? You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
What have you got against the KKK? Are you a McCarthyite type fascist?

You should learn tolerance and accept that there are political perspectives other than your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce is NOT African American! (Aug '09) 1 min UruEuWauWau 303
Why are whites taller and stronger than blacks ... (Dec '11) 6 min JW C 146
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 6 min Redefined 61
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 8 min UruEuWauWau 11
Questions for White people. ---------------------- 13 min Johnny 7
Black man is washed whiter in China's racist de... 14 min Skiff Azlaan 3
Susan Rice: Too many whites in government 17 min HardcoreHank 8
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 1 hr Johnny 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr You knew 134,446
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 4 hr luvher 472