Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#111084 Dec 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats terrible. Wtf kind of azzholes would do that shyt?? That makes them feel like big men? Makes them the biggest cowards around, imo.
crazy people ~smh~
Kids...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#111085 Dec 10, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike blacks, whites are not nocturnal.
We have certain things to do during the day like:
1) Work
2) Pay taxes
3) Buy groceries for our families
4) Raise our children
5) Run the world's economy

But feel free to stay up all night again being black,
But you troll for free and in your own time.

Sad fck.
Another cold day in Hell

United States

#111086 Dec 10, 2013
It is to cold got to go to the equator
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#111087 Dec 10, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you got against the KKK? Are you a McCarthyite type fascist?
You should learn tolerance and accept that there are political perspectives other than your own.
Absolutely! Even the kkk deserve to be represented. But is the kkk tolerant of other peoples views?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#111088 Dec 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> i asked you how is it possible that you love a man you think is an azzhole and have no problem mocking him and laughing at him -publicly no less.
How about you read the fcking question before you sidestep it and put some dumb shyt down and call it the answer???
She is a complete TUNE, blonde. She got caught lying and tried to blame her hubby and THEN had the nerve to say they are one in the same (in a sense)...a yadda yadda and a blah blah blah. THEN she tried to flip the script and accuse me of being a liar because I DIDN'T bother to answer her query about what she was wearing the night I attended her hubby's show and where it was. Like I would tell her anyway...NOT...SHE has an answer for everything and has the unmitigated GALL to call others names and try to make psych evaluations. No wonder she and aishat are such kindred spirits. They are both OFF THE effing CHARTS.....:)

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#111089 Dec 10, 2013
Spanish77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! Even the kkk deserve to be represented. But is the kkk tolerant of other peoples views?
The kkk is intolerate of anyone that's not (pure white)if there is such thing. It's to bad these types are allowed freedoms but in order to have a free nation this kind of behavior must be tolerated.
I personally hate all of these types because I have seen first hand how they disrupt society.They have nothing constructive to do or say,just the opposite.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#111092 Dec 10, 2013
tga2 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..... that was a heck of a party.
Can't wait til next year.
Did you have sex with the grand dragoon?

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#111094 Dec 10, 2013
tga2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I did...he's my husband.
don't he share you with other of his klan mates?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#111096 Dec 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> LMSWAO! yes you most certainly are
Bonsoir Blonde, in regards to the last post you sent me I shall repost my reply to you:

Sora and I we will always forgive you :) Harshness at times is necessary for correction as my mere taught me, you are my friend and I appreciate your candid nature in this. Thank you for the compliment....my excessive grief is something I must work on to better myself as a person....self-pit y does not lead to productivity and besides Sora and I still have much work to be done. I am glad that you were worried about me I am...I am grateful to you to be able to speak to me as you did I deserved it and I am not ashamed to admit it I am asking you now and all the others to read this message to please forgive me for my selfish behavior....yes Felicia is right and I would like to thank her too and to ask her for her forgiveness too :). Thank you both for setting me straight....some may disagree with my asking Felicia for forgiveness but I was wrong and filled with despair and doubt about myself as a person and my abilities... Memories should be happy and for us many of them are and we should dwell on those and what our loved ones meant to us. It is early yet but Merry Christmas Blonde!!!! Our Christmas will be fun and very happy as we shall be celebrating it with my parents and his over at our home....Sora's father just got back from Egypt on business. I ask you again please forgive me.

I believe this place brings out the worst in us instead of the best if a person is not racist and they come here the chances are they will perhaps leave as one....the hatred here is contagious like a cancer.

Location hidden

#111097 Dec 10, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Hey D. Happy Holidays to you and yours......:)
we are doomed

United States

#111098 Dec 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> i don't watch your dumb videos.
and don't be busting on my OJ.
as far as Nicoles family; I have no sympathy for a bunch of fcked up coke addicts who had no problem with oj supplying them with the lifestyle that they quickly became accustomed to. They loved him as long as he was handing out free trips, vehicles, tickets, clothes, and cash - he could do no wrong as long as the cash was flowing their way, now could he? Bunch of users. That sister of hers is a hypocritical, nasty bytch. A big WHITE one.
OJ got away with murder you think that is ok?You are fckd up
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111099 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You make a good point, I asked my husband why some white men are afraid of black men and this is what he said, "fear of the unknown", they never grew up around them, if you grow up around them you generally don't fear them, they are just people like everybody else, they have no super powers"
But then again he is not a "white nationalist" so he is not a reliable source.
Not so reliable at identifying old wm on buses either huh?

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111100 Dec 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
"if you grow up around them you generally don't fear them, they are just people like everybody else"
out of the mouth of a man married to a white nationalist.
what he thinks and what he tells you about things he personally has experienced are obviously not important to you. You mock his thoughts and feelings, you hate people who think like him. You laugh at others who tell you the same things he has told you.
and yet you supposedly love this guy you mock and make fun of.
How is that possible?
Yeah thats kinda weird. I've though that too. And the guys step dad is black too yet a white nationalist marries him...and he her. Thats strange...but is it true?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111101 Dec 10, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Not so reliable at identifying old wm on buses either huh?
:)
Well let's just hope he doesn't have to identify men in a police line up, because I feel sorry for the poor sucker he identifies, "yeah that's the guy, I'm one hundred percent sure".
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111102 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah thats kinda weird. I've though that too. And the guys step dad is black too yet a white nationalist marries him...and he her. Thats strange...but is it true?
Well I didn't explain the entire story, I only became a white nationalist after Obama was elected, believe or not we got tons of new members right after that, I was so stunned I never thought this country would come to that, it felt like the world as I knew it ended , damn kneegrows and jews were going to take over.......
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111103 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah thats kinda weird. I've though that too. And the guys step dad is black too yet a white nationalist marries him...and he her. Thats strange...but is it true?
Oh he hid that part until it was too late, never did I expect such a shock, I just figured his family was as critical as mine, we were both hiding our families.

Location hidden

#111104 Dec 10, 2013
Ask her when she 'comes down' if she can stop shaking long enough to be coherent. I wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth or a keystroke from her fingertips. Last night was NOT the first time she's been busted as a lying POPWT. She can rate the posts 'til she drops but the truth is on the forum for all to see.....:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111105 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's just hope he doesn't have to identify men in a police line up, because I feel sorry for the poor sucker he identifies, "yeah that's the guy, I'm one hundred percent sure".
Yay DNA huh?

But thats ok, theres this other chick in here that claims she's Scots Irish but no one in her ancestry is either Scottish or Irish.

^^
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#111106 Dec 10, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I didn't explain the entire story, I only became a white nationalist after Obama was elected, believe or not we got tons of new members right after that, I was so stunned I never thought this country would come to that, it felt like the world as I knew it ended , damn kneegrows and jews were going to take over.......
Did you play with lead based toys as a child?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#111108 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>Did you play with lead based toys as a child?
No, I can't give you any advice on your lead poisoning, don't know too much about that ailment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would u sleep with an Asian ? 5 min LIBS EAT TIDE PODS 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Brad 1,779,914
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 9 min ThomasA 122
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 25 min The Patriot 109
The Chinese will take over Africa and... 46 min anonymous 2
The Negro: America's foremost problem 58 min THX White Overlord 13
BM arrested for sexually assaulting dogs 1 hr anonymous 1
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 3 hr iamcuriousnow 76
Spade comes to WA, car-jacks, gets MADE GOOD! 7 hr THX White Warlord 23