Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110735 Dec 9, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
the got to always be digging into somebodies avatar name? Like who cares if she picked those names from some fictitious story this is topix nobody is going to use their real names.
Because the ridiculous story sounds like her ridiculous story, "seraphine hugs self" etc. You are an IDIOT, please don't embarrass yourself any further.
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#110736 Dec 9, 2013
Go on to the thread " what to do w/wW who sleep w/ BM". Page 2 The Reliic posts as SBT. I guess he/ she forgot to change screen names before posting.
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#110737 Dec 9, 2013
Same thing on this page, Zew? Is that another of SBT's screen names or an imPOSTer?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110738 Dec 9, 2013
It is fairly obvious the poster had an agenda, she pulled this world wide story off the internet, a Christmas scarf also involved.

A fifteen year old girl starts a campaign on the internet to outlaw cyber bullying.

That is why her stories, after she wasn't getting the cyber bullying responses kept getting more theatrical as the story progressed.

felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110739 Dec 9, 2013
I frankly would label her as a "sociopath" after posters telling their dog stories, she comes in here with "hitting the puppy over the head with a French cooking ladle, beating it to tenderize it, with NO empathy for how we feel about our dogs, that is the classic example of a 'sociopath".

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#110740 Dec 9, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Because the ridiculous story sounds like her ridiculous story, "seraphine hugs self" etc. You are an IDIOT, please don't embarrass yourself any further.
So-look how many socks do you have this is topix not reality.It's not like every poster is really who they say they are. Like your name is felicia???? Give me a break.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110741 Dec 9, 2013
She is in the same category as some of these sociopath kids that set your black cat on fire during Halloween,'oh boo hoo the pound is full of cats" , "ummm that cat was part of my family", "well get another one", "I don't want another one, "I want the one you ruthlessly murdered" They just can't make the association that cat was loved.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#110742 Dec 9, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Because the ridiculous story sounds like her ridiculous story, "seraphine hugs self" etc. You are an IDIOT, please don't embarrass yourself any further.
what part of her is it that you do not like. That you think she is fake, or that she chooses to be a sweet, kind, and lovable fake?
I mean really felicia; you yourself even said you had a hard time being mean to her. Why is that?
who cares if she's fake; which i don't think she is; but even if she is- she adds goodness to a thread where there is little.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#110743 Dec 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> what part of her is it that you do not like. That you think she is fake, or that she chooses to be a sweet, kind, and lovable fake?
I mean really felicia; you yourself even said you had a hard time being mean to her. Why is that?
who cares if she's fake; which i don't think she is; but even if she is- she adds goodness to a thread where there is little.
...but where is the goodness of a blak male who laughs at people getting knocked out by niccuz unprovoked???...

......and this blak male is your bf......so u have set aside his lack of moral turpitude for wild beast afro-kneegroid jungle sex in your bedroom........
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110744 Dec 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> what part of her is it that you do not like. That you think she is fake, or that she chooses to be a sweet, kind, and lovable fake?
You have a valid point, I'm trying to analyze why she seems to bother me, it is not clear to me yet, I need to explore that further.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#110745 Dec 9, 2013
Someone is OBSESSED not to mention MAD that she doesn't measure up to those she tries to criticise. The best she can do is log in and out and rate her own posts positively and those she dislikes, negatively. SOMEONE is in NO position to taunt anyone else. STILL SAYIN'.......:)
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110746 Dec 9, 2013
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110747 Dec 9, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...but where is the goodness of a blak male who laughs at people getting knocked out by niccuz unprovoked???...
......and this blak male is your bf......so u have set aside his lack of moral turpitude for wild beast afro-kneegroid jungle sex in your bedroom........
LMBAO....you are so gullible its unreal. Masud, i never even viewed your link! I said it was funny just to see how many of you hypocrites would defend her, but not once did i ever see the same compassion for trayvon who was murder. So you dont like it then to bad....do something about it.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110748 Dec 9, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>not once did i ever see the same compassion for trayvon who was murder.
Can you say.... NOT GUILTY!?!

http://tnp.thenationalpatriot.com/GZ%20ACQUIT...
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110749 Dec 9, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say.... NOT GUILTY!?!
http://tnp.thenationalpatriot.com/GZ%20ACQUIT...
hummmmm thats exactly what i said when OJ was found NOT GUILTY.!!!!!!
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110750 Dec 9, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>hummmmm thats exactly what i said when OJ was found NOT GUILTY.!!!!!!
Really? Last I heard his black azz was in PRISON!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#110751 Dec 9, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...but where is the goodness of a blak male who laughs at people getting knocked out by niccuz unprovoked???...
How's this for goodness Masud:

Somebody pulling your pants down and taking a fresh switch from a maple tree and whipping your lazy ass with it. That would be VERY good. You sound like someone in need of a severe ass beating. Maybe this is why you have the mommy issues. She didn't do her job when you were little, so now you hate all women. A nice ass beating might have saved you from being incarcerated that time. A fresh whipping on your ass might even have prevented that incident where you were attacked by the police K-9 unit and bitten. It takes an ass whipping for a young man to eventually see the error in his own ways.

The old fashioned, American, ass whipping -- aint nothin' like it.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110752 Dec 9, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>hummmmm thats exactly what i said when OJ was found NOT GUILTY.!!!!!!
Speaking about that, my husband comes from a multi-racial family, his step dad was black, and the mudsharks in the family were all behind their fellow mudshark OJ simpsons estranged wife, a little unusual Blondegirl would behind OJ Simpson.

Now why would you think any white racist would care who prevailed in that case? Why would I care about a mudshark?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110753 Dec 9, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Last I heard his black azz was in PRISON!
last i heard zimmerman is on his way to jail....how many times was he arrested for threatening his wife with a gun....twice. Oh yeah, hes innocent.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#110754 Dec 9, 2013
[email protected] bandofbozos

What's the matter, foolicia, Zew run you off of the South African forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The SINGULARITY IS HERE!!!!!!! 31 min MX21000B12 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 1,520,286
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,545
Why are the voices of white men so high pitched? 1 hr Ben 39
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr Ben 458
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 1 hr Bottom Slut 211
Why are black people so weak? (Nov '08) 1 hr Evo Lution 215
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 78
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 2 hr Ttt 102
White peoples obsession with the original people! 2 hr coretta 44
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 3 hr IT IS I 191
More from around the web