Are white women attracted to black men?
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110697 Dec 8, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> oh for christs sake-
you comparing fcking dogs to people is retarded.
You sound like one of those crazy PETA azzhole extremists. I hate them.
You and PETA can kiss my buck killing, meat eating, fur wearing,leather clad feet.
And you might as well go on ahead and kiss my sweet white azz while you're at it.
BTW... weren't you the one who stated that you sew clothes for your dog. SMH
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110699 Dec 8, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde, there is so much I need to say to you but I do not know how...all I can say is thank you for everything and please do not forget me....I do not know if we shall see each other again after last night I think the best thing for me to do is leave....for now at least clearly I am not wanted here.
Thank you again for all of the love and kindness you have shown to me, there is a part of me that will always be guiding you and watching over you.
You have been an angel to me in every sense of the word....I do not wish to leave but for now I think it is best.
When to seek professional help for grief

If you recognize any of the above symptoms of complicated grief or clinical depression, talk to a mental health professional right away. Left untreated, complicated grief and depression can lead to significant emotional damage, life-threatening health problems, and even suicide. But treatment can help you get better.

Contact a grief counselor or professional therapist if you:

Feel like life isn’t worth living
Wish you had died with your loved one
Blame yourself for the loss or for failing to prevent it
Feel numb and disconnected from others for more than a few weeks
Are having difficulty trusting others since your loss
Are unable to perform your normal daily activities
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/grief_loss.ht...

The second year is the hardest for many people. Your loved one is at peace. You never get over the loss, you just get better at getting over it. Letting go of the person is the hardest thing to do. You have your good days and bad days. We cry not because we are weak but that we've been strong for so long. Some of us do understand loss. I lost my Mother, the anniversary of her passing is this week.

You take care, Seraphine.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110700 Dec 8, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you recognize any of the above symptoms of complicated grief or clinical depression, talk to a mental health professional right away. Left untreated, complicated grief and depression can lead to significant emotional damage, life-threatening health problems, and even suicide. But treatment can help you get better.
The second year is the hardest for many people. Your loved one is at peace. You never get over the loss, you just get better at getting over it. Letting go of the person is the hardest thing to do. You have your good days and bad days. We cry not because we are weak but that we've been strong for so long. Some of us do understand loss. I lost my Mother, the anniversary of her passing is this week.
Of all the deaths in my family I seem to have the hardest time with my first husband's death, but I was determined to prevail, what helped me was reading every life after death book I could find, and I read a lot of them, the books gave me peace of mind.
Then there was all the money spent on people that channel the dead, which some of them were damn good, a funny experience came out of one, she said " Let your husband rest already so he can be in peace" and that made me angry, I said "oh hell NO, the ba88stard went and died on me, he is not getting any peace if I can help it" now I'm the costumer and I'm paying you, so get on with it and do what you do best".

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#110701 Dec 8, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right the second year is the hardest and you don't get over it you just go thru the days and months.It's like a hole the size of the grand canyon it can never be filled never.
Another Cold Day In Hell

United States

#110702 Dec 8, 2013
Another Cold Day In Hell

United States

#110703 Dec 8, 2013
wrong copy and paste this is the right one

Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110704 Dec 8, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
slop.
I like my steak au poivre.
Any recommendations?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Location hidden

#110705 Dec 8, 2013
Hey where did everyone go this thread has turned into a real booze and snooze
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110706 Dec 8, 2013
The most important thing I would do is this, because why burden posters on the internet that are past their grief, and have to relive it?

Quote:Join a bereavement group. Knowing that you're not alone in your grief and that others are facing similar challenges can be comforting. Bereavement support groups are available in many communities; check online for groups near you. These groups offer a number of benefits including the chance to tell your story in a supportive, non-judgmental environment, a decreased feeling of isolation and people who validate and normalize each other's emotional reactions.•Groups are of two varieties: time-limited and open-ended. Time limited groups typically meet once a week for a pre-determined amount of time (six weeks to 10 weeks) while open-ended groups follow more of a drop-in format in which attendance may vary from meeting to meeting and the meetings may occur less frequently (monthly, bi-monthly).
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#110707 Dec 8, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... weren't you the one who stated that you sew clothes for your dog. SMH
well ok yes i did kinda go a little nutso the first year or two after i got him; with the little coats, and shirts lol. A bunch of little outfits- one for each holiday. The poor dog looked pathetic and hilarious. It was like playing dress-up with a baby. The santa clause outfit- complete with santa hat and jingle bells on the little boots were pretty overboard, i will admit. lol- he looks so fcking adorable in it though.
And he hates them all. I'd put one on him and he'd stand there and glare at me and refuse to move. He has hardly any fur and is always shivering so he needs something for when its cold. There is only one coat he'll wear and go outside in it-(unlike the others where he stands there and refuses to take even a step)- its red and has a hood, lol.
Another Cold Day In Hell

United States

#110708 Dec 8, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
I like my steak au poivre.
Any recommendations?
whats au poivre raw?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Location hidden

#110709 Dec 8, 2013
felicia wrote:
The most important thing I would do is this, because why burden posters on the internet that are past their grief, and have to relive it?
Quote:Join a bereavement group. Knowing that you're not alone in your grief and that others are facing similar challenges can be comforting. Bereavement support groups are available in many communities; check online for groups near you. These groups offer a number of benefits including the chance to tell your story in a supportive, non-judgmental environment, a decreased feeling of isolation and people who validate and normalize each other's emotional reactions.•Groups are of two varieties: time-limited and open-ended. Time limited groups typically meet once a week for a pre-determined amount of time (six weeks to 10 weeks) while open-ended groups follow more of a drop-in format in which attendance may vary from meeting to meeting and the meetings may occur less frequently (monthly, bi-monthly).
when you make fun of someone who is still grieving then thats your fault if you don't want to hear it don't bring it up
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110710 Dec 8, 2013
Another Cold Day In Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
whats au poivre raw?
Oh, you don't have "Google" where you post from?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_au_poivre

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#110711 Dec 8, 2013
likes itz timez fer all tu stopiz wit thiz morbid stiff anz talkz aboutz happyz stuff likez my newz gurlfriend shez a lookur gotz brownz ezes anz brownz haur wit a cuple ov extra pounds on herz armzs anz lotz ov pounds on herz buttz

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#110712 Dec 8, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You lost it long ago, NUTSO.
FYB.....:)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#110713 Dec 8, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Aisling, your notes have been worded and thank you for your concern...the disease she was diagnosed it made it difficult for her to live or function....in any case it does not matter now does it?

I do have my good days and bad days too.... I think it crosses the line for any human being to light of a person in pain irregardless of who they are or where they are from but then again...that is (Forgive my bluntnes I am not feeling like myself tonight) for those of us who have a conscience and empathy which obviously is lacking in more ways than one at least as far as this place is concerned.

I am not going anywhere Sora and I will only post as we have to those who matter to us and who care for the suffering of others...hateful people wish to make others like themselves.

Level 4

Location hidden

#110715 Dec 8, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
when you make fun of someone who is still grieving then thats your fault if you don't want to hear it don't bring it up
Bonsoir....mon ami,

Tonight I went out at looked at the stars in the sky they were so beautiful and they glowed the grass was green and then I began to remember the service and lovely that was...

There were so many people there whose lives she touched with her courage and compassion...

I sang her favorite aria, of Romeo and Juliet written by Charles Gounod it is called Je veux vivre translated into English it means appropriately I want to live....she always asked me to sing it for her and there I felt it appropriate.

The emotions go up and down like a rollercoaster but I have my soulmate and yes I am going to counselling long-term.

Marie-Therese suffered greatly during the last month and a half of her life.....she is at peace now thank you to all who have not given up on me.....thank you so much your words of comfort mean so much to me if I gave any offense I ask to be pardoned.

Level 4

Location hidden

#110716 Dec 8, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can.
I can blame you, and i do.
The fact that you are more concerned about yourself being played for a fool rather than take it at face value and show something
- SHOW ANYTHING human -
towards someone who is obviously in pain tells us exactly the kind of person you are.
Skeptical. You are skeptical-
because ....
what???-being hung by a rope would be more believable to you? Less hurtful? To whom would it matter?? To whom would it hurt less??
How about being hung by a sheet? How about being hung by your beloved cats toy that died last week? How about getting your head blown off while "cleaning your gun"??
Would those ways be acceptable to you as believable??
Would a different method rid you of your doubt?
Is it the method used that makes you question - or is it the implement used?
Does that scarf upset you?
Or the fact that it was a christmas present?
Or maybe its the truth itself - the truth in its entirety that makes you feel so uncomfortable?? Pain to much to handle or to deal with- even if its not even your own? Memories??
Explain to me this callous apathy you show.
Do you go into protection mode and instead of being capable of expressing sorrow- which might disturb some tiny part of humanity you have left; god forbid,- instead you twist it around so that you don't have to face the feelings you have???
You are fcking unbelievable.
you really are a wretched individual.
I am a sweet person and I should feel sorry for you, but tonight i can not force myself to feel anything towards you other than utter contempt and disgust.
Selfish fcking bytch.
whether you suspect he is lying or not- the possibility that it just might be true - even the slightest possiblity - how can you question this???? You must know the depth of pain a person would feel if indeed what he is telling you is true- you say you are educated and majored in psychology, i do not understand how or why you would fck with someone in this state of mind.
i don't understand you at all.
You are selfish. You are mean. You are so uncaring.
I hope its an act;for whatever fcked up reason- an act made possible thru the anonymity of the web.
If it is an act- fck you.
If it isn't an act...
......you are a bad person felicia.
you are a bad person.
Bonsoir Blonde,

Tonight I went out and looked up at the stars....Sora joined me and we had a heart to heart talk or in our case soul to soul.

I told him everything that I had been feeling since she died and for the first time I cried not tears of sorrow but of release of healing....forgive me if I sounded harsh and cold to you.

I have been dealing with this for so long now and the counseling helps it does but WE NEEDED TO GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER.

We needed to discuss this as we have not spoken of it for so long....I again want to say I am sorry.

Marie-Therese lives on through me if that makes sense....the aria was very important to her and to me and to Sora too.

He and I were pained deeply by her loss but tonight I looked for the first time in so long with eyes that are clearly able to see and I want you to know and to all who care about me that je veux vivre (I want to live)not in the sense that I want to kill myself in the sense that I want to heal and we can heal each other...

One week before she died we had a long dialogue on the verandra on her home...her mother did not want her nor did her father, that has an affect on a person especially if they are born with a condition that is not their fault.

Life is meant to be lived she always told me and I asked her how can you say that? Are you not angry or dissapointed in life and people? She smiled and said yes but because of the fact that they themselves are blind....blinded by their hatred and ignorance. They fear what they do not understand she said to me holding my hands, she wil forever be a part of me always as long as I live and breathe she will always be....

Level 4

Location hidden

#110717 Dec 8, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
People here are hateful, because they don't necessarily have to be committed to any comment they make. Everything is anonymous here. You can say anything and come back under a different identity. It's not like Facebook where some employer might see your comments. This is a different realm. On the other hand that hate comes at a price. Over time it certainly comes at a price, because people see through it. We learn who's behind it and why. Then we put the pieces together. Sometimes those who hate exist in blissful ignorance of what they are really revealing to us, but we still KNOW about them.
Oh yes, even hate comes at a price. It's just interesting to see how often some are willing to pay.
Bonsoir kip,

You are right I am fond of this quote very much, wisdom for me is eclectic I take it where I find it... I am going to change it slightly.

I shall allow no person to belittle my soul by making me hate them.

May God bless you and your family now and forever may He shine his light of wisdom so we may walk in it forever...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#110718 Dec 8, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir kip,
You are right I am fond of this quote very much, wisdom for me is eclectic I take it where I find it... I am going to change it slightly.
I shall allow no person to belittle my soul by making me hate them.
May God bless you and your family now and forever may He shine his light of wisdom so we may walk in it forever...
Thanks Seraphine,

Wisdom is always a good thing to value. I don't utilize it as much as I should, but I know what is wise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Losing my virginity to a white guy 2 min bwow 4
Bill Clinton’s wife BEHIND in many polls now. 2 min Marcus Washington 13
Poll Why is Beyonce now turning into just another slut? (Aug '10) 4 min Marcus Washington 12
Why is the divorce rate between wm/bw so low? 5 min TheNewStandardOfB... 6
why are white women so nasty and horny, for bla... (Aug '12) 8 min Marcus Washington 124
trump +3 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,420,532
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 15 min Brother Leroy 605
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 27 min Michel Montvert 299
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,923
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Gremlin 113
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 3 hr Michel Montvert 70
More from around the web