Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#110282 Dec 6, 2013
Enough about your sex lives. Lol
Moving on Felicia , I mean how does it feel not being able to reproduce. Never being able to give birth. That must suck big time. Leaving your husband childless.
I'm so happy it's not me -and my health is excellent and as the doc said able to have children. At least two I'd like.
Why are there so many infertile women, btw.
Must be the food or some defects. IDK
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110283 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>i did, baby. You like that. You like how CEEK is so mean to the big bad racist?
How does it make you feel when she shouts her husband's name while you're doin' da Wild Thang?

"Say muh NAME, HO!"

"Oooooooh, CHARLIE!"

*SMACK*
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#110284 Dec 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Moving on Felicia , I mean how does it feel not being able to reproduce. Never being able to give birth. That must suck big time. Leaving your husband childless.
I'm so happy it's not me -and my health is excellent and as the doc said able to have children. At least two I'd like.
....I think you've gotta look at the bigger picture, and not just b selfish?.......

...the world is over-populated - it doesn't need any more people in it!.......nearly 7 billion already, when 3 billion should b the absolute maximum and 500 million is the optimum.........

.....altho its true that the most worthless and useless people r the ones doing the most breeding - i.e. niccuz.......but this means u should find ways to keep the knigroid population down, not breed like rabbits yourselves..........
CEEK

United States

#110285 Dec 6, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it make you feel when she shouts her husband's name while you're doin' da Wild Thang?
"Say muh NAME, HO!"
"Oooooooh, CHARLIE!"
*SMACK*
huh? Blonde's ex was white, not asian.
CEEK

United States

#110286 Dec 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I think you've gotta look at the bigger picture, and not just b selfish?.......
...the world is over-populated - it doesn't need any more people in it!.......nearly 7 billion already, when 3 billion should b the absolute maximum and 500 million is the optimum.........
.....altho its true that the most worthless and useless people r the ones doing the most breeding - i.e. niccuz.......but this means u should find ways to keep the knigroid population down, not breed like rabbits yourselves..........
dont have to worry about you having any kids. It would be a miracle for you to get that blow up doll pregnant. Hell its a small miracle for you to keep air in the dmn thing...*hint* duck tape the holes.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#110287 Dec 6, 2013
LMNAAO@FRAYEDNERVESFOOLIAANDHE RRATINGS

Hey foolicia. I couldn't care less how many times you log in and out with your multiple accounts and rate. My comments must really frost you or you would ignore them and move on. Talk about a big whiney baby. Better brush up on your JewBashing101.

*snickers*
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#110288 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>huh? Blonde's ex was white, not asian.
you're the quintessential kneegro.......
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#110289 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
"Say muh NAME, HO!"
"Oooooooh, CHARLIE!"
*SMACK*
thats a perverted relationship for sure.How would any white woman be able to live in the same world as she did with her white husband?Can you imagine what her white husbands friends must think of her and what about his family they must hate her with a passion.

Oakland

#110290 Dec 6, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a perverted relationship for sure.How would any white woman be able to live in the same world as she did with her white husband?Can you imagine what her white husbands friends must think of her and what about his family they must hate her with a passion.
You ARE, in a word.....OBSESSED.....smh....
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#110291 Dec 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE, in a word.....OBSESSED.....smh....
but these are questions that white women must consider before getting into a relationship with a blck especially if she's been married to a white man and has a white family.Its some serious stuff.

Oakland

#110293 Dec 6, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
but these are questions that white women must consider before getting into a relationship with a blck especially if she's been married to a white man and has a white family.Its some serious stuff.
WHY do YOU care? A close friend of mine has one child by her first husband (white) and 3 children by her second husband (black). The family is VERY close and none of the children CARE one way or another about the differences in their skin, hair or eye colour. The whole issue only seems serious to YOU and I can't understand why. Firstly, it is none of you business. Secondly, it doesn't affect you. Why do you continue to obsess about it? It certainly makes you appear insecure. Just sayin'.....smh.....

Oakland

#110294 Dec 6, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
when hot black rod is put to frustrated white thighs..all questions are.....shall we say....answered..
:O)

Oakland

#110295 Dec 6, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
when hot black rod is put to frustrated white thighs..all questions are.....shall we say....answered..
:O)
:) even......Topix edits are a bother.....smh.....
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#110296 Dec 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY do YOU care? A close friend of mine has one child by her first husband (white) and 3 children by her second husband (black). The family is VERY close and none of the children CARE one way or another about the differences in their skin, hair or eye colour. The whole issue only seems serious to YOU and I can't understand why. Firstly, it is none of you business. Secondly, it doesn't affect you. Why do you continue to obsess about it? It certainly makes you appear insecure. Just sayin'.....smh.....
because he's obsessed with ME, thats why. He just can't understand why i'd be with a bm, when i could and "should" be with him.
He is jealous of a man he professes to hate and is obsessed with that mans woman . He can shout it from the mountaintop a zillion times at the top of his lungs about how much he doesn't want this blonde "burner" but he ain't convincing a single soul in here.
How insecure,frustrated, and obsessed can one white guy get??
felicia

Temecula, CA

#110297 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>there you go lying your ugly, honey boo boo azz off. You said it yourself you and your hubby dont have sex. Why is that, does he have a hard time finding you attractive being a skin head and constantly wearing your combat boots with red shoe laces?
kneegrow logic, saying sex is not a number one priority in my life does not mean we don't have and enjoy sex.
Sometimes it is hard lighting romantic candles in the van, as you can see we had to build a fence around our van, then with Trains shaking our van, and the dam breaking in the River there are floods, I think the beavers are lazy kneegrows or else they would be fixing the dams faster.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#110298 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
"Oh, Ceek! Hit "Post Comment" for me! Oooh, aaah, "Reply" to Oh_Really just like that!...." - Blonde Burner
U know she hardly sounds content, sounds more like a cat in heat, and she doesn't live with Ceek, he could snore like a buzz saw, eat like a slob throwing chicken bones on the floor, and spit watermelon seeds all over the house.All those cute little things that become irritating with time.
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#110299 Dec 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
cause its not normal you telling me that they all get along like one big happy family? An all white child and three mixed and everybody lives happily ever after? That is just a bunch of BS.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#110300 Dec 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Sounds like the old biblical story of the barren Sarah, getting a maidservant to have children for her.
I remember sitting in church as a little girl laughing my head off at those stories.
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#110301 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>U know she hardly sounds content, sounds more like a cat in heat, and she doesn't live with Ceek, he could snore like a buzz saw, eat like a slob throwing chicken bones on the floor, and spit watermelon seeds all over the house.All those cute little things that become irritating with time.
you know topix anybody can be with anybody you just gotta believe what you know for sure which is nothing. Ceek lives in a different state hell he might live in a different country yet they are suppose to be "a thing"LMAO
felicia

Temecula, CA

#110302 Dec 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Honestly it feels GREAT, but you seem perplexed so lets examine the issue scientifically, it is a choice some women make.

Quote:According to a 2010 Pew study, nearly one in five American women now ends her childbearing years without having borne a child, compared with one in 10 in the 1970s. Attitudes about such numbers are becoming more accepting as well. Most adults don’t think that people without children “lead empty lives,” according to a recent General Social Survey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,144,589
USA ready for War West vs The Rest ? 3 min Time 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Glimmer 96,839
Europe Sees Ferguson as Blight on U.S. Rights R... 9 min I see triplets 30
Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim (Jan '12) 9 min Getoverit 240
I'm A BW , How Can I Divorce BM As A Race? 10 min Anglo Seeker 11
Why there's no blacks in the TRIPLETT'S thread 14 min I see triplets 2
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 22 min purepechawarrior 653
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min Gmoney AKA Big G 26,711
Blacks Should be Protesting Illegal Immigration... 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 58
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 4 hr hoax 46

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE