Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110326 Dec 6, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
People used to have many children large in part because the mortality rate for children was higher. Not to mention, they had larger families due to people living in rural areas, etc and more hands were needed. Times have changed/the standard of living/quality of life/infant mortality and along with that the need for large families, etc.
Excellent post, my grandmother had twelve children, they were farmers, she died early though, having all those children finally killed her.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#110327 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>what a hypocrite, that is the EXACT same way you act towards black people. I hate racist like you. If i could murder you and get away with it you would be good as dead and i wouldnt lose any sleep over it.
she's a total hypocrite. In that post she recognizes that people who hurt others (hurt her) for some sick satisfaction are bad people- pieces of shyt; yet she gleefully does the exact same thing to blacks, jews, and to me with NO concern or thought whatsoever towards those she is cruel to.
She is selfish and ignorant- and only cares about herself.
Dr I_M_Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#110328 Dec 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> i do agree with you; there ARE some serious issues that ww have to consider when entering a relationship with a bm, but they are not different issues that she'd have to consider when entering a relationship with a wm- the issues are the same, the extreme reactions from other people are what is different. She has to be able to deal with the reactions and strong enough to go with what SHE feels is right for her.And that in itself is a serious issue for ww in general; a lack of inner strength and the inability to stand up to peer pressure.
You mentioned earlier, what must my ex-husbands friends think of it, what must his family think?
If i had entered into ANY relationship with ANY man; they'd ALL have thoughts about it.
How much weight do you think their opinions should hold with me in the determination of who i am with?
You think I should run it by them and get approval or something??
they would thoughts about it like "I hope she made the right choice"or I hope she will be happy" not "o my god she has a blck man"
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#110329 Dec 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>she's a total hypocrite. In that post she recognizes that people who hurt others (hurt her) for some sick satisfaction are bad people- pieces of shyt; yet she gleefully does the exact same thing to blacks, jews, and to me with NO concern or thought whatsoever towards those she is cruel to.
She is selfish and ignorant- and only cares about herself.
....wot about when ceek waz laughin at the video of a white skoolgurl getting knocked out by a male kneegro in London that I posted???.......this is your bf..........
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110330 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post, my grandmother had twelve children, they were farmers, she died early though, having all those children finally killed her.
Thanks, Felicia.:) It was a different way of life back then, that's for sure. You bring up a good point as well in that people didn't live as long back then as well. I would say that having that many children would indeed take a toll on a woman. I had a co-worker years ago and who came from a family of 12. I remember her telling me that even while her Mother was giving birth, she was pregnant with another child on the way. I guess it's possible but I don't remember the details. All I could think of being in labor and knowing that another was right on the way. No wonder men stayed away from the delivery room. I don't know why but I was always the one co-workers and others would share their horror stories with. Yeah, where do I sign up for mine was my next thought.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#110331 Dec 6, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
they would thoughts about it like "I hope she made the right choice"or I hope she will be happy" not "o my god she has a blck man"
look. I don't care. Everything you think about IR relationships is wrong. The way you talk about the people in those relationships is racist, ignorant, cruel and incredibly rude. I don't care what you think about ANY of it- its none of your business and you have no right to question nor to blatently shyt upon my decisions, or to attack me on such a personal level as if you think you possess some sort of authority over what i think, what I do, what I SHOULD be doing, or who I love!
You certainly no right to tell me what to do- and who the fck do you think you are to expect me to listen and then to obey YOU???

STOP bytching at me and about me - its not your place, and i don't give a flying fck what you think about me or what i do.
So run along now... Go get yourself a ww and tell HER wtf to think, do, act, love and live.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110332 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>what a hypocrite, that is the EXACT same way you act towards black people. I hate racist like you. If i could murder you and get away with it you would be good as dead and i wouldnt lose any sleep over it.
No doubt Ceek, no doubt, but we are on the internet , remember?
And us white gentiles have an advantage in those knock out games, the Jews are whites to you blacks, and you guys fuaulked up by knocking out some Jews, they own the news stations duuuuuuh.

And they are going to be screaming about the holocaust all over again.

You better expect some major pay back for that stupid error.
Loulou

Denmark

#110333 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>More important is the glimpse into your dark mind, if a woman was unable to have children she is suffering enough as it is, and to tell her she is useless and has a shriveled dried up womb sounds like a cruel nature, like you get satisfaction in hurting people. I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU.
My, my. You never hesitate to speak your mind yourself . Since you cannot have children. You're no rolemodel. And frankly you're lucky to be married. Most men would leave. If he's not lucky to have kids from before.
That's just the truth Felicia.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110334 Dec 6, 2013
Hey, honey, Lisa today, at work, was telling me that when she was in her last couple weeks of pregnancy she had a tooth abscess, couldn't take even an aspirin for the pain as it swelled up and throbbed, but they couldn't use any kind of anesthesia in that it would put her into labor so they had to pull it without any. I don't know but that just killed any maternal instinct, dear. Go watch football. NOT in the mood tonight.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#110335 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt Ceek, no doubt, but we are on the internet , remember?
And us white gentiles have an advantage in those knock out games, the Jews are whites to you blacks, and you guys fuaulked up by knocking out some Jews, they own the news stations duuuuuuh.
And they are going to be screaming about the holocaust all over again.
You better expect some major pay back for that stupid error.
ceek is a real nicca.........he waz laughing at the video I posted of a skoolgurl gettin knocked out by a nicca from behind in London........

but ceek wouldn't like it if a white male knocked out his gorilla mutha or sista.........
Dr I_M_Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#110336 Dec 6, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Felicia.:) It was a different way of life back then, that's for sure. You bring up a good point as well in that people didn't live as long back then as well. I would say that having that many children would indeed take a toll on a woman. I had a co-worker years ago and who came from a family of 12. I remember her telling me that even while her Mother was giving birth, she was pregnant with another child on the way. I guess it's possible but I don't remember the details. All I could think of being in labor and knowing that another was right on the way. No wonder men stayed away from the delivery room. I don't know why but I was always the one co-workers and others would share their horror stories with. Yeah, where do I sign up for mine was my next thought.
Big families were once very common my grandmother said she would have a baby and the next day she would be up doing wash,baking,cooking for the other kids and grandfather
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110337 Dec 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my. You never hesitate to speak your mind yourself . Since you cannot have children. You're no rolemodel. And frankly you're lucky to be married. Most men would leave. If he's not lucky to have kids from before.
And there's some men who don't want any children. It's been the cause of many relationships ending in that the woman wants children but the man doesn't. Most men would not leave if they love the woman. Not to mention, there are options out there that can enable those who previously couldn't have children to be able to conceive. And there's some couples who could never have children until they adopted and then, they were able to. In fact a dear friend's parents weren't able to have any children until they adopted two children. Then they were able to conceive a child.

Not to mention, there are those who conceive but aren't able to carry to full term. And there being those who for whatever reason, just aren't able to conceive even though not a thing is wrong w/either the woman or man. Or those who for one reason or another, lose a child. So, how about you kindly STHU.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110338 Dec 6, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
Big families were once very common my grandmother said she would have a baby and the next day she would be up doing wash,baking,cooking for the other kids and grandfather
Life wasn't easy for previous generations but they never complained. No wonder they shake their heads at people today who think they have it hard. They were too busy living life and doing what needed to be done.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110339 Dec 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
]Luck had nothing to do with it, My husband doesn't want children either, it is all about finding the man that most has the same personality you do.
I think I made a good judgment call,{pats myself on back}.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110340 Dec 6, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's some men who don't want any children. It's been the cause of many relationships ending in that the woman wants children but the man doesn't. Most men would not leave if they love the woman. Not to mention, there are options out there that can enable those who previously couldn't have children to be able to conceive. And there's some couples who could never have children until they adopted and then, they were able to. In fact a dear friend's parents weren't able to have any children until they adopted two children. Then they were able to conceive a child.
Not to mention, there are those who conceive but aren't able to carry to full term. And there being those who for whatever reason, just aren't able to conceive even though not a thing is wrong w/either the woman or man. Or those who for one reason or another, lose a child. So, how about you kindly STHU.
Just feel sorry for LouLou ,from what I have seen of her on the internet, she will never be able to sustain a relationship with any human.
Loulou

Denmark

#110341 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>]Luck had nothing to do with it, My husband doesn't want children either, it is all about finding the man that most has the same personality you do.
Yeah right. A Dane that doesn't want children. Lol
So you were lucky with your 1st husband too -perhaps he also didn't want children. Too bad. You're an inferior woman. You prob can't have any.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110342 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>]Luck had nothing to do with it, My husband doesn't want children either, it is all about finding the man that most has the same personality you do.
Exactly. And if people think that they can change the other person as to how they feel about wanting or not wanting children, good luck to them once they get married and find out they can't change how the other person feels. There also being those who don't want any involvement with those who have children from a previous marriage/relationship. I know after my divorce years ago, I dated a couple of men who had children from their previous marriage and never again would I go through that. Large in part that even though they may have been divorced, the ex-wife was always in the picture due to the children.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#110343 Dec 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> look. I don't care. Everything you think about IR relationships is wrong. The way you talk about the people in those relationships is racist, ignorant, cruel and incredibly rude. I don't care what you think about ANY of it- its none of your business and you have no right to question nor to blatently shyt upon my decisions, or to attack me on such a personal level as if you think you possess some sort of authority over what i think, what I do, what I SHOULD be doing, or who I love!
You certainly no right to tell me what to do- and who the fck do you think you are to expect me to listen and then to obey YOU???
STOP bytching at me and about me - its not your place, and i don't give a flying fck what you think about me or what i do.
So run along now... Go get yourself a ww and tell HER wtf to think, do, act, love and live.
Bonjour Blonde,

How are you feeling today?
aisling----

Logan, OH

#110344 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Just feel sorry for LouLou ,from what I have seen of her on the internet, she will never be able to sustain a relationship with any human.
Very true. She's in for a few of life's hard knocks.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110345 Dec 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. A Dane that doesn't want children. Lol
So you were lucky with your 1st husband too -perhaps he also didn't want children. Too bad. You're an inferior woman. You prob can't have any.
He didn't want children either, that makes me superior in picking out men, I have a gift.
Twenty two or whatever and already a failed relationship makes you an inferior woman in my eyes.

Probably means not sure, if you are not sure then it is wiser to shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why slavery happened and kept getting worse voo... 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Who can tell me 2 min Summer Jones 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,720
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 15 min Got_Rope 29
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 15 min Samantha 24
When I'm in a the shower, I'm afraid to wash my... 16 min Summer Jones 1
I'm just an average man 19 min Summer Jones 2
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 29 min Jam Master THX 36
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 4 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 9 hr Mr Lee 24