Are white women attracted to black men?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#110264 Dec 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Seraphine. I know how you are both feeling and I hope that you will both be blessed with comfort and love throughout the holiday and always. You are very lucky to have each other. Big hugs for you both......:)
Bonsoir mon amie Divine....I also am saddened by your loss we shall pray for your healing and comfort now and forever.

Your daughter is with the Eternal Creator of us all and she is watching over you :)

Big hug to you from us.

Love and comfort is something we shall never run out of as well as compassion too.

Sora and I are Catholic and we have many Protestants in our lives...we find that they believe in God as we and that for us is good enough.

Judgement shall be passed for all deeds but not by us.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110265 Dec 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no business voicing an opinion of this at all
"little miss fridgid, i don't really care about sex, not all that attracted to or turned on by my hubby" nazi girl living in a van down by the river next to the railroad tracks - hell; you don't even know wtf "mmmmmmmm oh soooooo good" is!!!
you really don't have a clue, do you.
you
have
no
fcking
CLUE
Did you notice the unpainted fence around the van also? Does the river have fish that jump into my hands, I want to catch them, I don't feel like actual fishing, too much work.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110266 Dec 5, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie Divine....I also am saddened by your loss we shall pray for your healing and comfort now and forever.
Your daughter is with the Eternal Creator of us all and she is watching over you :)
Big hug to you from us.
Love and comfort is something we shall never run out of as well as compassion too.
Sora and I are Catholic and we have many Protestants in our lives...we find that they believe in God as we and that for us is good enough.
Judgement shall be passed for all deeds but not by us.
Uuuuum the Jews don't believe in heaven or hell, or judgment, That is why they have no qualms about ripping people off in this life.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110267 Dec 5, 2013
Quote:There are no references to post-mortem judgment in the Torah, to the extent that the rabbis (who later considered it necessary to believe in such a thing) went to very creative lengths to read such references into the text.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#110268 Dec 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish people have pride. In themselves, in their children, in their religion, in their individual accomplishments, in their successes, in their education. They WANT better. And they work very hard to achieve better. Jewish people work together as a group- THAT is the way you get an advantage as a group of people. You work together, you uplift each other, you have a common goal; a higher goal. You help everyone to obtain those goals- by working together and uplifting each other. You motivate all within- from within..
....pity the same can't b said of blak kneegros..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#110269 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....Funny video!
...look at this blondie......

your bf is laffing about a white gurl getting knocked out by a kneegro.......
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110271 Dec 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess it would be fcked up if it were true, but seeing it isn't there is no need for your deep moving concern, but thank-you for the thought I reckon.
A Spanish mother Theresa you are........
there you go lying your ugly, honey boo boo azz off. You said it yourself you and your hubby dont have sex. Why is that, does he have a hard time finding you attractive being a skin head and constantly wearing your combat boots with red shoe laces?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110272 Dec 6, 2013
ohdavvero wrote:
<quoted text>We're not worried about them, stupid. We're laughing at them.
wow....this is your only form of entertainment.....well, for you it is. You have been a member of topix for about 10 yrs now.....sheeesh, get a life or a boyfriend.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110273 Dec 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...look at this blondie......
your bf is laffing about a white gurl getting knocked out by a kneegro.......
AND..........
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110274 Dec 6, 2013
I love it when people brag about how great their sex life is... after staying up all night and posting on Topix...
a-hole with a keyboard

Brandon, MS

#110275 Dec 6, 2013
White women are attracted to anything with a dick. Blacks, dogs, horses what ya got ??? They just ho's
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110276 Dec 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> if NOBODY cared; then NOBODY would not have replied TWICE to the same post.
oh, he cares and so does his little racist buddies especially masud. He wants to know every single detail of our "jungle" sex. They all want to know how we do it, how it feels and how good it is, dontcha masud? Yeah, i pull her hair when were doing it....she loves that along with a couple of hard smacks across her azz to get her nice and primed. Dmn, son you should see her going off when i do that....she LOVES it. Talk about a nice body on a older woman! She has a better body than most 25yr olds. I dont know her exact measurements, but you have seen a pic of her and boy do those 38dd's look good in person and her azz. Hot dmn, shaped like a pair with nice hips to match. You might think because shes older she has no muscle tone.....think again, little man. Blondegirl has what the bruthas call a "tight body" and i do mean tight. Im glad wm dont want her. you fools were dumb enough to let one of your own get away and now CEEK aint never letting her go. So while youre laying in bed next to your blow up doll, after a long night of sex and keeping her inflated or like the other racist, lying next to your woman who is all wrinkled and dried up like felicia, ill be in between a pair of long, creamy white, thighs "gettin my groove on"...nowhatimsayin, homeboy! HA
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110277 Dec 6, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
I love it when people brag about how great their sex life is... after staying up all night and posting on Topix...
only a jackazz would think sex only occurs during night time hours....ya, jackazz!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#110278 Dec 6, 2013
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
MAACEO

LAIR!

Black men have the highest stats in every negative area in social life at 80%!

I'm sure this will catch up to the other over the top stats because everybody knows that when it comes to the Black community, Black men don't do schitt!

Black men are too busy chasing WW Puzzy like you did and ending up with nothing!

Merry Xmas! lmao

Do something for your Community or Church besides whine, its so feminine and unproductive, weak and foolish you act like a Lost Boy rather than an almost 60 year old man! lmao lmao
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110279 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>only a jackazz would think sex only occurs during night time hours....ya, jackazz!
"Oh, Ceek! Hit "Post Comment" for me! Oooh, aaah, "Reply" to Oh_Really just like that!...." - Blonde Burner
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#110280 Dec 6, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh, Ceek! Hit "Post Comment" for me! Oooh, aaah, "Reply" to Oh_Really just like that!...." - Blonde Burner
i did, baby. You like that. You like how CEEK is so mean to the big bad racist?
Dr I_M_Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#110281 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>oh, he cares and so does his little racist buddies especially masud. He wants to know every single detail of our "jungle" sex. They all want to know how we do it, how it feels and how good it is, dontcha masud? Yeah, i pull her hair when were doing it....she loves that along with a couple of hard smacks across her azz to get her nice and primed. Dmn, son you should see her going off when i do that....she LOVES it. Talk about a nice body on a older woman! She has a better body than most 25yr olds. I dont know her exact measurements, but you have seen a pic of her and boy do those 38dd's look good in person and her azz. Hot dmn, shaped like a pair with nice hips to match. You might think because shes older she has no muscle tone.....think again, little man. Blondegirl has what the bruthas call a "tight body" and i do mean tight. Im glad wm dont want her. you fools were dumb enough to let one of your own get away and now CEEK aint never letting her go. So while youre laying in bed next to your blow up doll, after a long night of sex and keeping her inflated or like the other racist, lying next to your woman who is all wrinkled and dried up like felicia, ill be in between a pair of long, creamy white, thighs "gettin my groove on"...nowhatimsayin, homeboy! HA
Everytime you have sex with blondie do you ask her"whose better me or your white husband" naturally she will say "you are you animal"
you both are meant for each other.Two sickos.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#110282 Dec 6, 2013
Enough about your sex lives. Lol
Moving on Felicia , I mean how does it feel not being able to reproduce. Never being able to give birth. That must suck big time. Leaving your husband childless.
I'm so happy it's not me -and my health is excellent and as the doc said able to have children. At least two I'd like.
Why are there so many infertile women, btw.
Must be the food or some defects. IDK
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#110283 Dec 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>i did, baby. You like that. You like how CEEK is so mean to the big bad racist?
How does it make you feel when she shouts her husband's name while you're doin' da Wild Thang?

"Say muh NAME, HO!"

"Oooooooh, CHARLIE!"

*SMACK*
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#110284 Dec 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Enough about your sex lives. Lol
Moving on Felicia , I mean how does it feel not being able to reproduce. Never being able to give birth. That must suck big time. Leaving your husband childless.
I'm so happy it's not me -and my health is excellent and as the doc said able to have children. At least two I'd like.
Why are there so many infertile women, btw.
Must be the food or some defects. IDK
....I think you've gotta look at the bigger picture, and not just b selfish?.......

...the world is over-populated - it doesn't need any more people in it!.......nearly 7 billion already, when 3 billion should b the absolute maximum and 500 million is the optimum.........

.....altho its true that the most worthless and useless people r the ones doing the most breeding - i.e. niccuz.......but this means u should find ways to keep the knigroid population down, not breed like rabbits yourselves..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Esteban The DEBIL... 1,656,980
The left abandoning Russia and turning to Trump... 6 min Fucisil 7
roy moore will lose tonight!!!! 9 min Fucisil 8
IF The NFL Still Exists, Will You Watch The Sup... 13 min Fucisil 9
How to Avoid @n*l [email protected] in Hollywood 22 min White 3
Roy Moore lost... to a white guy 24 min White 1
Is Trump Starting To Turn The Mutha Out? 26 min Cant Escape DESTINY 3
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 29 min Cant Escape DESTINY 36
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Bill T 102
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 2 hr Harrisson 205
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Henry 1,613
More from around the web