Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Denmark

#110081 Dec 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Uuuum you posted the fake picture of your stupid house, and you posted the murder of your daughter on the internet also, so NO, I was just using what was already posted, could care less about some ole Jewish hag, you are of no importance whatsoever. So I don't care where the hell you live.
If you had any PRIDE in being a native American, you would have married one of your own kind.
You are a sell out, converting to Judaism, instead of sticking with your native American religion.
You married a womanly looking man with long hair. When ppl see you from behind they prob think you're two lesbians. The red guitar doesn't help .
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110082 Dec 5, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals support gun ownership. For THEMSELVES and their body guards. Everyone else? Not so much...
The woman is STUPID, it was just a thinly disguised ploy to get posters to tell how many guns they own, she is DAMN STUPID.
She probably doesn't own a firearm being a democrat.
Loulou

Denmark

#110083 Dec 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>LoUlOU, you are trying to project your feelings on others, to try to explain your previous attraction to a black man, that is all.
I don't project anything I think you do. Lol
I never date an underdog like you do.

Since: Dec 13

Brewster, NY

#110084 Dec 5, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals support gun ownership. For THEMSELVES and their body guards. Everyone else? Not so much...
It is funny that Jews are the biggest supporters of gun control in America.

Although Hitler's Nazi Germany disarmed Jews of guns.

These people sure seem awfully ignorant!
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110085 Dec 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> didn't I see your picture once. Ok, nice face. A little above average for you age. But homely figure. And bad teeth ( you said ) so. STFU will you. Lmao
Can't have children. Geeez what kind of BM would want you. Take a good long guess.
Off topic, and not into this woman vanity thing anyways, so your post is useless, tell somebody who actually cares.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110086 Dec 5, 2013
And I can clearly see that was a lie, only posted a picture of my face, so please THINK before you babble your useless drivel.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#110087 Dec 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Uuuum you posted the fake picture of your stupid house, and you posted the murder of your daughter on the internet also, so NO, I was just using what was already posted, could care less about some ole Jewish hag, you are of no importance whatsoever. So I don't care where the hell you live.
If you had any PRIDE in being a native American, you would have married one of your own kind.
You are a sell out, converting to Judaism, instead of sticking with your native American religion.
More blah blah blah....I DID marry one of my own as my ex is also part NA. YOU DO care and I must be important or you wouldn't have made such an effort to hypothesise about my circumstances. If I am a sellout, you are a big mouth BULLY who talks smack on the net and does NOTHING. Which NA religion are you suddenly an EXPERT on, eh, foolicia? I'd make a wager you know as little about NAs as you do about Judaism. Your whole purpose here is to take up space and talk nonsense. Just sayin'.....smh.....
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110088 Dec 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't project anything I think you do. Lol
I never date an underdog like you do.
Your posts will not be answered from this point on, you are emotionally unstable, and not capable of getting along with either side, you have no set of beliefs at all, you just blow with the wind.

Location hidden

#110089 Dec 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
Now I feel SAD for Msdivine hating her own native American heritage so much, she feels she was moving up in the world marrying a Kneegrow, and even going so far to convert to Judaism spitting on her own culture.
Poor 'TWO CROWS" is probably wondering what the hell is wrong with somebody with such little self worth.
Continuous blah blah blah. Don't feel sad for me. Work on your own self worth, k? Considering YOUR circumstances, I am in a much better position in life than YOU are. As for Tiny Whiney Crowmagnon, I couldn't care less about his opinions. Once again, my ex is part NA also. Epic failure on your part. Keep blithering, k?....hehehehehe.....
Dr I_M_Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#110090 Dec 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love how these arm chair 'quacks' think they can diagnose and treat a non existent disease? Everyone who dates outside of their race is non mentally ill. The sooner these fools learn to mind their OWN business and worry about their own choices, the better....smh....
most ww in a situation like blondie need help to get out but they can't turn to the blck community and they cant turn to the white community.Somebody has to get involved she needs de-programed from that negro mentality
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110091 Dec 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Opps, that last post not meant for felicia but for the "whites and their IQ" guy.
I'm not into IQ tests, my husband and I just took one, and I came out very high, he failed, and he can rebuild anything in a few seconds flat, while I can't, so NO I don't believe in them.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110092 Dec 5, 2013
Another thing, he can pick up any instrument and play it by ear, I NEED to look at the notes, and still I'm bad with all the practice, I still SUCK.
And he has a sense of rhythm , I have no sense of rhythm what so ever, I need a timer, and I still suck. There is not ONE instrument I can play good, and I tried them all.

Did they put that on the IQ tests?

Location hidden

#110093 Dec 5, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
most ww in a situation like blondie need help to get out but they can't turn to the blck community and they cant turn to the white community.Somebody has to get involved she needs de-programed from that negro mentality
Unless you are SWEET on blonde, why would you care one way or another who she chooses as a partner? Most intelligent people would mind their own choices and leave others to theirs. Just sayin'.....smh.....

Location hidden

#110094 Dec 5, 2013
Can't wait to see someone PICK UP A PIANO and play it....hehehehe.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#110095 Dec 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
Now I feel SAD for Msdivine hating her own native American heritage so much, she feels she was moving up in the world marrying a Kneegrow, and even going so far to convert to Judaism spitting on her own culture.
Poor 'TWO CROWS" is probably wondering what the hell is wrong with somebody with such little self worth.
I'm guessing TC wont mind seeing that Native Americans are white now. Along with Hispanic mixed jews like Zimmerman. Seems the requirements for being white in the 21st century has become very flexible.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#110096 Dec 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not into IQ tests, my husband and I just took one, and I came out very high, he failed, and he can rebuild anything in a few seconds flat, while I can't, so NO I don't believe in them.
I think you're the first white person on here to ever admit that. You wont be very popular with the other racists now. But then...you're not quite the average racist.

BA told me that.
Dr I_M_Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#110097 Dec 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are SWEET on blonde, why would you care one way or another who she chooses as a partner? Most intelligent people would mind their own choices and leave others to theirs. Just sayin'.....smh.....
not sweet on her just concerned for her babies
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#110098 Dec 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>By even mentioning that perhaps your IQ is higher than mine you insult the science behind IQ.
Whatever, I would just like these 1Q experts explain to me, if my IQ is so damn high, then why do I have such problems with learning to play a musical instrument?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#110099 Dec 5, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
and out of the whiteness of your heart- you're volunteering to give me some "de-programming"??

Location hidden

#110100 Dec 5, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
not sweet on her just concerned for her babies
Concerned for her babies?.....smh......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Micha Ben Israel 51,955
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,708,436
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 2 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 2 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 2 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
White people GO AWAY 5 hr IT IS I 327
More from around the web