Are white women attracted to black men?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#109979 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Ms M; how's it going? My night went well, had family over for dinner and to admire the most spectacular lighting display on the street- a glaringly bright celebration of Hanukkah,Xmas,and the winter solstice - lol, i got it all covered ;)
I DO realise these racists are tainted, i still just don't get it. I'll NEVER get it. So I keep on trying....obviously i'm a masochist.
Lol - in more ways than one, apparently ;)
Bonsoir Blonde, what do you think of the songs Sora and I sang for each other? Our lives are filled with poetry, music, films (Mostly silent films of course) long philosophical dialogues that last well into the late hours....I can cook but what for? He does it all roses, dark red he gives me *Giggles and blushes* I give him Damask roses which are his favorite wrapped with a scarlet ribbon :)

My day was long again....the lectures were longer this time and more detail oriented as I was speaking to fellow restorers like myself and art dealers.

Speaking to the general public is different and requires as Sora says often "A difference in tone, presentation and above all content"

Byzantine art has also interested me as a girl growing up our home was filled with all sorts of artwork...the Byzantine paintings were in the Southwestern wing of the house. I would hear my mother downstairs playing the harpsichord and my father the viola da gamba I am from a very old and established family and music in our home was a must.

From the time I was old enough to walk I was groomed for this work and encouraged in it by my parents as Sora's parents encouraged his talents as a linguist.

We had pheasant and raisin sauce for dinner...after that we watched Charlie Chaplin films :)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#109980 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Ms M; how's it going? My night went well, had family over for dinner and to admire the most spectacular lighting display on the street- a glaringly bright celebration of Hanukkah,Xmas,and the winter solstice - lol, i got it all covered ;)
I DO realise these racists are tainted, i still just don't get it. I'll NEVER get it. So I keep on trying....obviously i'm a masochist.
Lol - in more ways than one, apparently ;)
Sounds like everyone had a good time and is in the holiday spirit. As for the clueless bunch here, I admire your fortitude and persistence. It's too bad we couldn't herd them all up and put them somewhere where they'd be happy and out of our hair, eh?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#109981 Dec 4, 2013
Happy Holidays, Seraphine and Sora!!!!! I'm finally back home and hope to be here through the new year. Hope you are both well and enjoying the holidays......:)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109982 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109983 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
http://youtu.be/oGqvnwRMX0c
I have this 2 foot tall, sexy xmas snowlady thing- push her button and she dances - like she sways her hips and wiggles and twirls this lighted boa thingy; and she sings this Santa Baby song as she's doing all that; i love her
Its ....something else, lol- totally not for kids.
http://youtu.be/DeNhjPaP53I
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109984 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well I don't know what to tell ya TWC; ask your asian wifes family: I'm sure they'll be able to give you an answer. What did her daddy do to her to make her settle for a piece of shyt like YOU???
What do they call your wife? Not a mudshark, but i'm sure there's a name for whateverthefck they call the woman in your and her's relationship situation.And its not a pretty one, i'd wager.
You are the biggest fcking hypocrite in here.
two white crows is DR.ZAIUS? naaaaaah I think you are wrong, and I can prove that is Dr.Zaius.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109985 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well I don't know what to tell ya TWC; ask your asian wifes family: I'm sure they'll be able to give you an answer. What did her daddy do to her to make her settle for a piece of shyt like YOU???
What do they call your wife? Not a mudshark, but i'm sure there's a name for whateverthefck they call the woman in your and her's relationship situation.And its not a pretty one, i'd wager.
You are the biggest fcking hypocrite in here.
A native American with an Asian, is what it is, it has no name.

Mudshark refers to a white woman with a non white male.

There is no term for a white man with a non white woman, except maybe white race traitor.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109986 Dec 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>A native American with an Asian, is what it is, it has no name.
There is no term for a white man with a non white woman, except maybe white race traitor.
Since when is native American white?
allena

United States

#109987 Dec 5, 2013
Why do people continue to lie to themselves, simply because they can't handle the truth.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109988 Dec 5, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
a white woman should know the difference and there is a huge difference between men in every way. you have been debrained to believe negoes are humans.
naaaaah, she knows the truth about wm. Youre unattractive, insecure and the majority of you are cowards. How can a woman feel safe in the arms of a man when she knows he is unable to defend her UNLESS he has a gun. Do you have you concel and carry permit....coward?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109989 Dec 5, 2013
"conceal and carry"
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109991 Dec 5, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
Im ready to listen just tell me why a ww with white family and a white husband would want a bm how does that happen?Don't you think theres something wrong with that picture ?
To a RACIST hell yeah there is something wrong with that picture. To a person who judges by character and not skin color ther is nothing wrong with ir couples....then again who cares. What you think and how you feel makes no difference whatso ever.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#109992 Dec 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>i do have it all. I have alot of the best qualities in a woman any man would want. Don't matter my color; I'm a good woman. I got alot of love to give, and i'm pretty damn lovable.
I'm not some gorgeous model, but i think i look ok. I've been told i look better than just "ok"- but i don't care. Looking good is what young people want. At my age I know that looks don't last, so you better have some qualities that age don't affect or you're gonna be shyt out of luck and lonely as hell when those looks fade.
I got more than looks going for me; I'm a good person. Plain and simple. I love hard and I believe in forever.
As far as ceek...there is no other woman alive who could love him any more than i do- and there is no man on the planet who could ever measure up to him, or to the way he makes me feel. and i'd bet my life on those statements.
so you go on and hate all you want.
I'm too busy loving to give a flying fck what you think.
....you're average lookin..........the thing that stands out r your large breasts - and this is wot attracted ceek to u, not your personality......
Dr I_M_Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109993 Dec 5, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>To a RACIST hell yeah there is something wrong with that picture. To a person who judges by character and not skin color ther is nothing wrong with ir couples....then again who cares. What s think and how you feel makes no difference whatso ever.
nobody has to be a racist to see Blondie is messed up she needs help in the worst way you got to be a real idiot yourself even for a negro to get with a white woman with grown white kids and grand babies it like Masud said you let them big titties and the white puccy blind you
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109994 Dec 5, 2013
Spanish77 wrote:
Friend of the family;
Calling a Black child a beast? That proves your inhumanity. Children are innocent, in this war they are non-combatants. Not unless you want to make children fair game. Just say the word, & they will be treated just like racist adults. But I would prefer that the children be left out of it. How could you h8 a child? They don't know about h8 only love. This proves that (racist) whites are inhumane & see them selves as superior. All Men ( & Women) are created equal, no 1 is more or less than anyone else & to doubt this is going against the BIBLE I.e. The Word of GOD!
Do you understand the concept of "quotes" and saying "Here is a story from..."?
I don't write every news story or research paper I post, either....
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109995 Dec 5, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>naaaaah, she knows the truth about wm. Youre unattractive, insecure and the majority of you are cowards.
Cowards? Then why do BM assault women at an exponentially higher rate?

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volu...
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109996 Dec 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>You simply refuse to listen to anything i say. You just want to believe what you want to believe- regardless of what you are told. So why I continue to bother explaining anything to you, well I have no fcking idea. Ms Divine is right- its an exercise in futility.
but for the other folks who come 'round- I'll give it another shot:
i'm not chasing nobody. I'm not looking for,lusting after, or fcking around with strange men. I got somebody; and i'm happy with him.
Why is that odd? You think that because i am older and have grown children that somehow my life as a woman is over??? That i shouldn't want to be loved, shouldn't want a companion, shouldn't want a man to be with?
If thats what you think; you are an idiot.
Just because I'm old, doesn't mean I'm dead for christs sake!
I may be somebodys daughter, I may have been somebodys wife, I may be a whole bunch of people's mother, hell- I may even be a couple of angelbabie's grandmother (!);-
my whole life I've always been somebody else's someone.
People seem to forget that underneath all those "titles" -I'm first and foremost a WOMAN!
Its time for me to not JUST be somebody else's someone.
Sooooo...no, I don't think its odd that i am with the man that i love being with. Nope, not at all.
Fine, I'm glad you're happy.
Just get tested. Statistics demonstrate that he's also having sex with men on the DL.
http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/showthrea...
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109997 Dec 5, 2013
ohdavvero wrote:
There's nothing more hilarious than an ooking whiney colored crybaby having to go back and correct his failed attempt at "insulting" someone.....
oh yes there is.....a bunch of punk azz white boys in the AA forum worried about ww they dont want being attracted to bm.HA!
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#109998 Dec 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>A native American with an Asian, is what it is, it has no name.
Sushi- shark!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109999 Dec 5, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowards? Then why do BM assault women at an exponentially higher rate?
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volu...
please, your links are worthless. The internet is full of information that can be used in a manipulative way to prove a point.....silly white boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min KiloEcho 47,285
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 16 min Cuz merica 2,409
The Black Race - Gods Chosen People! (Mar '13) 37 min africa 259
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 43 min U Make Me Laugh 147
Check your friends request on Facebook. 46 min LMLWAO 2
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Curious Me 1,641
Black men are the most sell out race of men. As... (May '12) 1 hr blacks unlimited ... 602
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 1 hr bluestreak returns 291
More from around the web