Are white women attracted to black men?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109924 Dec 4, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't mean that I'm glad your starting to see the light er white of day you just need a good white man.You have been neglected to long.

I see you've lost your poor little white mind. I suggest you put on your best and whitest starched sheet, jump up on your white steed and go find it.
And don't forget the pointy hat.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109925 Dec 4, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a woman who is into the rough sex it just turns me on and I become very intense
well.
Isn't that special.

and i should care?? Why you telling ME??
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109926 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've lost your poor little white mind. I suggest you put on your best and whitest starched sheet, jump up on your white steed and go find it.
can you please tell me exactly what your father did wrong? Did he not pay enough attention to you? Did he want a son? Did he not give you enough love? All we want to know is how to break the cycle of Coal Burning....
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109927 Dec 4, 2013
aha! Took my beer cans and an old car battery to the scrap yard; got $43 bucks for them.
So technically...the new boots i just got were free!
Can't beat that !
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109928 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
aha! Took my beer cans and an old car battery to the scrap yard; got $43 bucks for them.
So technically...the new boots i just got were free!
Can't beat that !
....back in slavery days u would have been able to buy and sell ceek........put him in chains.......whip him........

.......so how many dollars would u say he's worth?.........
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109929 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
Only $43? For hundreds of cans of Olde English 800? You got robbed....
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109932 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>its not per can, its per pound of aluminum.
which...yeah lol; it was a shyt ton of cans
Who needs the Beer Goggles, you or De'Leteriouse?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109933 Dec 4, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs the Beer Goggles, you or De'Leteriouse?
? what does that mean?
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109934 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> ? what does that mean?
Do you need to be drunk before you find Shitavious attractive, or is it the other way around?
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109936 Dec 4, 2013
Allow me to share this touching, but instructive story about Coal Burning, contributed by a REAL Blonde Girl:
"This is an story about my cb friend. My friend has a child from a typical ape who she financially, supported until he left her (when her son was a toddler).
My friend's child was about five years old at this time and I had a baby and was pregnant with my second child. My kids were very close in age. My friend along with her child, met me in Scottsdale to eat lunch at a golf resort. If anyone is familiar with Scottsdale, they know it is very white and upscale. We meet at the resort, and start to walk in. I was visibly pregnant and pushing my daughter in a stroller. Right when we approached the door, my friend tried to pull a fast one on me. She quickly grabbed my stroller with my daughter in it, and said, "I can push this. Here, hold keyawn's hand". She did it so quick, I just went along with it for about three seconds. I literally fought her for my stroller back when we got inside and said, "no! I have got it. I will push my stroller". Although none of the elderly white customers in the establishment saw, I had a feeling of shame wash over me.
After we left that place, I told my husband this story and was struck with a couple things: 1. Why would I need to hold a 5 or 6 year old's hand, walking into this non-busy restaurant? 2. How would pushing my stroller with a baby in it be helpful to me, just because I am pregnant? It dawned on me that she was embarrassed, herself, and wanted to portray my human baby as her own while I looked like the trashy cb holding her monkey's hand and with my pregnant stomach! She tried pulling this on me one more time when we were out shopping. She loved asking me to hold her beast's hand while we were out and about. She was ashamed of her own flesh and blood."

Sad...
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#109937 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you go black we don't want you back
and you probably have a std crack
and thats a cold hard fact
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109938 Dec 4, 2013
Dr I_M_Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you go black we don't want you back
and you probably have a std crack
and thats a cold hard fact
I didn't want you then, and i ain't never coming back.
You don't turn me on, and thats a fcking fact.
Your arrogance disgusts me,
ain't nothing supreme about you, Jack.
So stick your white racist bullshyt,
straight up your ugly white crack.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109939 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you need to be drunk before you find Shitavious attractive, or is it the other way around?
LMSWAO! Hell no! The man is fcking gorgeous; he's attractive 24/7.
And i'm not exactly ugly; he certainly seems to find me attractive.

Are you really that insecure or is it just plain jealousy that has you all up in arms.

next question?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109940 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
...you're no good at poetry
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#109941 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMSWAO! Hell no! The man is fcking gorgeous; he's attractive 24/7.
And i'm not exactly ugly; he certainly seems to find me attractive.
Are you really that insecure or is it just plain jealousy that has you all up in arms.
next question?
Can you please tell me exactly what your father did wrong? Did he not pay enough attention to you? Did he want a son? Did he not give you enough love? All we want to know is how to break the cycle of Coal Burning....
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109942 Dec 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...you're no good at poetry
obviously thats not true

“I can see clearly now”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Hogswallow NC

#109943 Dec 4, 2013
Allow me to share this touching, but instructive story about Coal Burning, contributed by a REAL Blonde Girl:
"This is an story about my cb friend. My friend has a child from a typical ape who she financially, supported until he left her (when her son was a toddler).
My friend's child was about five years old at this time and I had a baby and was pregnant with my second child. My kids were very close in age. My friend along with her child, met me in Scottsdale to eat lunch at a golf resort. If anyone is familiar with Scottsdale, they know it is very white and upscale. We meet at the resort, and start to walk in. I was visibly pregnant and pushing my daughter in a stroller. Right when we approached the door, my friend tried to pull a fast one on me. She quickly grabbed my stroller with my daughter in it, and said, "I can push this. Here, hold keyawn's hand". She did it so quick, I just went along with it for about three seconds. I literally fought her for my stroller back when we got inside and said, "no! I have got it. I will push my stroller". Although none of the elderly white customers in the establishment saw, I had a feeling of shame wash over me.
After we left that place, I told my husband this story and was struck with a couple things: 1. Why would I need to hold a 5 or 6 year old's hand, walking into this non-busy restaurant? 2. How would pushing my stroller with a baby in it be helpful to me, just because I am pregnant? It dawned on me that she was embarrassed, herself, and wanted to portray my human baby as her own while I looked like the trashy cb holding her monkey's hand and with my pregnant stomach! She tried pulling this on me one more time when we were out shopping. She loved asking me to hold her beast's hand while we were out and about. She was ashamed of her own flesh and blood."
Sad...
same thang hapund to mez win I waz a childz cept my mommaz pushed mez inz a walmartz cartz anz switched mez wit a blac baby
Dr I_M_Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#109944 Dec 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
roses are red carnations are white
how do you ever find that blck cck in the night
allena

United States

#109945 Dec 4, 2013
plain and simple : black men are the superior natural men of earth.in fact they( black people) are the only human beings with fully Developed DNA.natural plants are green while natural humans are brown or black.so called whites are only albino blacks.albinism is the desease that turns normal brown lab rats into so called white lab rats .

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#109947 Dec 4, 2013
Did I stumble into the literary society meeting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males live in fear of white women dating ... 9 min gta 9
Whites should be afraid 22 min PolakPotrafi 35
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 36 min UnderstandPeople 5,475
Healing The Black Race... 39 min PolakPotrafi 313
Black Male Sexual Dominance (Dec '11) 54 min SoutheastAsian 9
why black submissive women won't submit to blac... (Oct '11) 1 hr justsayin39 96
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 1 hr dllk 41
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr African AE 411
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 3 hr Mike NYC 1,047
White men are better lovers? 7 hr Open Your Eyes 463
More from around the web