Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109795 Dec 1, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Being prettier than an African woman is not so hard. They are all built like mountain gorillas on steroids. With kinky greasy looking wool instead of hair and fat a****.
I'M not looking over my shoulder for a black woman, it is the violent black American Kneegrow male I'm looking for.
Even if you do get into a confrontation with a black woman, they are usually overweight and can't move fast.
Except for a few like DMC ,she looks like a challenge to me.

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#109796 Dec 1, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for crying out loud, it takes a few seconds to make another profile with the same screen name with a number after it, and download the same picture.
Iz noz yu dontz likz gays does yu?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109798 Dec 1, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for crying out loud, it takes a few seconds to make another profile with the same screen name with a number after it, and download the same picture.
Yeah I know. I also know it will eventually get banned by your homegirl azzlick. I just cant seem to not be able to offend her in some way. It was a great picture tho so if you really want me to I'll make another profile. Wait, why bother? Heres the pic...

http://kellybee322.files.wordpress.com/2011/0...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109799 Dec 1, 2013
Im_Every-one_But_You wrote:
<quoted text>Peeing on each other (.....and LAUGHING about it" isn't "guy chit",....dopey....that's wild beast straight from the jungles of Africa chit....
The guy doing the pissing was white

:0
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109801 Dec 1, 2013
After my FRENCH brother-in-law impregnating the entire city of women, I would never even consider any French man, It makes me angry just seeing the French language after that PIG.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109802 Dec 1, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>The guy doing the pissing was white
:0
and the guy doing the watching was you
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#109803 Dec 1, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'M not looking over my shoulder for a black woman, it is the violent black American Kneegrow male I'm looking for.
Even if you do get into a confrontation with a black woman, they are usually overweight and can't move fast.
Except for a few like DMC ,she looks like a challenge to me.
Most African men just want to get into the prison system where they can hump one another in the showers.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109804 Dec 1, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
and the guy doing the watching was you
Yeah me and prolly like 4-5 other guys laffin our azzes off.

It was funny what? Were you the guy gettin pissed on? Sounds like it.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#109805 Dec 1, 2013
felicia wrote:
Then why the OCD chimp spasms every time one of Limpy's profiles gets banned by "the crypto Jews"?(-:
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109806 Dec 1, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why the OCD chimp spasms every time one of Limpy's profiles gets banned by "the crypto Jews"?(-:
I think it's because he is a teenager, you sound mature like you are in your forties.
You have to find out the age of the posters, you can't expect a young male to behave the same as an older male.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109807 Dec 1, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha look who decided to come home where you been Ceek shacked up with some whoe?
shack up with a ho.....why would i do that when i have a good WOMAN.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109808 Dec 1, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Limpy symbolizes what good work we are doing in reaching the youth with appealing to them with our promotion of Pro-white music such as "panzer records" and indoctrination into our ways.
He is a good student. The youth is our future and our hope.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109809 Dec 1, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's because he is a teenager, you sound mature like you are in your forties.
You have to find out the age of the posters, you can't expect a young male to behave the same as an older male.
If you're referring to me as being a teenager well yeah I was when we were in that high school shower room laughing at unsuspecting guys getting pissed on whist taking a shower. But I'm 34 now and it only brings a faint smile to my face when I remember it. And it's not so much the act itself that made me laugh as much as the look on Mark Wallers face and his whole attitude as he was doing it. That guy was funny.

Kids prank and pull stunts on each other all the time.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109810 Dec 1, 2013
And frankly we have enough babbling intellectual big mouths, we need more warriors, Limpy makes a good warrior type, the kid is HUGE , not like these little frail English tea toddling kids.
Limpy could take at least ten of those and twirl them in the air with his mighty arms.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109811 Dec 1, 2013
And he'd do it to one of the jocks or homeboys which was funnier cos he was this skinny little white boy that they simply thought was beneath them and if he had gotten caught they'd have...

But the kid had charisma I'll give him that. Funny as hell, shoulda done stand up.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#109812 Dec 1, 2013
felicia wrote:
And frankly we have enough babbling intellectual big mouths, we need more warriors, Limpy makes a good warrior type, the kid is HUGE , not like these little frail English tea toddling kids.
Limpy could take at least ten of those and twirl them in the air with his mighty arms.
are you a scout master of a bot scout troop?

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#109813 Dec 1, 2013
*boy scout
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109814 Dec 1, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>shack up with a ho.....why would i do that when i have a good WOMAN.
you blck boys always got more than one woman
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109815 Dec 1, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
its not my fault your white women love the bruthas. Dont worry, i only want one and i have her. You can have felicia's ol prune face azz and azzling's boyish built self. HA!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109816 Dec 1, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol maybe I used to be that way but my girl is a dancer with LOTS of energy. Beer Belly is satisfied...and worn out too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 25 min Johnny 92
Hey rmg, wassup with one of your amigos, holmes? 25 min RMGHispanic Causi... 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min KiloEcho 44,990
Caucasians Don't Know The Human Cycle 32 min RMGHispanic Causi... 8
I do not like black men 35 min ThisDumbFuck 89
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Old Surfer Dude 1,384,161
The racist History Channel (Oct '11) 39 min Merv Griffifh 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 39 min Moses 134,509
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 3 hr ugly monkeys 188
More from around the web