Chantilly, VA

#109699 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
Hey black boy, do you see that woman?
That one.
The White/Latina/Asian woman.
Well, she's pretty isn't she?
Do you want to enjoy such beauty? Yes?
Well don't touch her, you'll turn the offspring black!
And that beautiful woman will cease to exist.
MACEO

Why not if your attracted to her for the right reasons? You married Liz for the Wrong reasons to get back at White men and Black women .....more angrier at Black women because you couldn't get a fine Classy woman! lmao

You didn't do anything to improve your life. You chased ASS like a Fool and ended up with nothing. Your White wife had nothing but she was smart enough to start a business, while you refuse to help her!

FOOL!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109700 Dec 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>I GOT NEWS FOR YOU BUD, LMSWAO.
I already got to deal with a shyt ton of ya'll sniffing around me; fcking disrespectful ignorant white boys. They might SAY they have a problem with me dating out- but they SAY it in a grumbling, under their breath sort of way- BUT IT DON'T STOP THEM FROM COMING 'ROUND ME. I wish it would!
Men are strange creatures. They SAY one thing...but they DO another.
I could get ANY man i want. ANY man. ANY color.
period.
no u couldn't get any man blondie - you're over estimating your possibilities......

u couldn't get me or many other males who follow a higher moral code.......

and its also highly condescending of u to assume that every man is after the blonde big breasts bimbo stereotype that u represent.....

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#109701 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know it's true.
Exactly WHAT is "true?"
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109702 Dec 1, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we got another genius here:
Most people with any real intelligence in today's world don't take seriously the idea of IQ tests. They are biased and meant for white people such as yourself to make believe that you are better than everyone else. The only people yacking endlessly over this nonsense are insecure, ignorant, and maladjusted white guys like you. Asians don't do this. People from India don't don't do this and they often appear smarter than most white people. Only goofy white people base their intellectual outlook on some test because of the color of their skin. It's funny, because many white people couldn't even pass the thing with the flying colors necessary to be "intelligent". What's so painfully ironic is how the DUMBEST of white people swear over I.Q. tests as if all of them score above 150. It's HILARIOUS! Apparently, it's been proven that these tests don't have any ACTUAL bearing on who is really intelligent, but if you need to believe in order to sleep at night ...
-- and to think there's no such thing as Bigfoot.
no such thing has been proven........IQ tests r valid........white people admit that asians score higher on them than YT........you're only saying this becoz niccuz score bottom on these tests and every other test btw........

......so you've just made up some more BS.........y do u niccuz keep making stuff up and keep telling lies???.......becoz u need to make yoseffs feel betta about yoseffs......
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109703 Dec 1, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
This is how wm really are when it comes to IR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3CBxbSWXSx8XX
I just now saw that clip. That is so disgusting. He married a ho!!!!

That's why that ho went for a mayate!!!!!!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#109705 Dec 1, 2013
MACEO

You should be worried about 56% of Black men who are incarcerated that only make up 5% of the pop. Your sons ruin their lives with felonies and turning out Gay/DL.

These Black males who "Steal, Murder, Destroy their communities" don't to contribute to society. They come out 40 and 50 years old and want to live off Black women or their Mammies or some desperate White women hiding their lives and turning out to be sociopathic like yourself!

Your a NARCISSIST worried about You You You!

Black men are a Race without Fathers where the men are WEAK WHINY AND EFFEMINATE LIKE YOURSELF!
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>no u couldn't get any man blondie - you're over estimating your possibilities......
u couldn't get me or many other males who follow a higher moral code.......
and its also highly condescending of u to assume that every man is after the blonde big breasts bimbo stereotype that u represent.....
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109706 Dec 1, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly WHAT is "true?"
Exactly what is true? That black males are ugly. And they cannot reproduce the beautiful women they covet. Remember "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife?" Well, do you remember that?

Expand it a little, it says "Don't covet (lust over) your neighbor's wife (women.)"

Those are our women. We produced them. We can do it again.

You can't produce them. All you can do is ruin them!!!!

You covetous n****r!!!!!!!!!!

Black boy, the day you can produce a White/Latina/Asian woman, you can have one.

But you can't do it can you? So don't touch!!!!!!!

We didn't make them for you black boy!!!!! They're for our children, not you nor yours!!!!!!

Laugh all you want black boy, that is the truth!!!!!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#109707 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>...Don't play stupid black boy. You're ugly!....
Nah, I don't think so.

Don't get me wrong - I don't think I'm a Hollywood movie-star candidate. But neither am I ugly.

Do you think Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is "ugly?"

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/02/1...

He married a Beautiful White Queen - and I doubt *she* considers him to be "ugly." Btw, you sound extremely insecure, Zanonii.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109709 Dec 1, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't think so.
Don't get me wrong - I don't think I'm a Hollywood movie-star candidate. But neither am I ugly.
Do you think Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is "ugly?"
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/02/1...
He married a Beautiful White Queen - and I doubt *she* considers him to be "ugly." Btw, you sound extremely insecure, Zanonii.
all niccuz r ugly - inside and out..........

...an ugly ugly race..........touched with the ugly stick.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109715 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
Therefore you're stealing women from us. Right?
Of course! You're trying to take women you yourself cannot produce!!!!
That is the truth!!!!!!
Can you reproduce a beautiful White woman? Can you reproduce a beautiful Latina woman? Can you reproduce a beautiful Asian woman? Of course not!!!!! Never!!!!!
But you lust over ours don't you? Of course you do. THIEF!!!!!!!! All black males are thieves!!!!!!!!!
...but if he mates with a white women, he can produce better quality niccuz........

....producing mulattoes with ww is how the kneegroid race can raise itself to a higher level..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109718 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!!!! That's not for Whites/Asians/Latins to do. He needs to make his own.
Everytime he takes one of ours, he leaves one of us without a woman that should have been ours.
"F" him, let him make his own. He's lusting over ours because ours look better!!!!!!
.....who can blame male kneegros who r ugly themselves for preferring ww.....

......blak females r butt ugly with a bad tude and a low IQ - who wants that?- nobody!.......
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#109719 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
Damn black boy, you "F'd" up!
Now she has your baby, damn! You messed it up. It'll take at least three generations of non-black boyfriends to get the black out!
You "F'ing" mayate. She wasn't for you. She was for me. I can reproduce her, instantly!
Now you "F'ed" it up boy. It'll be at least three generations to bring another one of her out.
You just don't have the genes black boy. I do!!!!
Stay away from my women! I didn't make them for you!!!!!!!
This anxiety, insecurity, and fear exhibited by weak, lame, and socially impotent white guys goes beyond pathetic. This one now claims he's made white women all along.

Scottie?
Beam me up!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#109720 Dec 1, 2013
MACEO

You should be worried about 56% of Black men who are incarcerated that only make up 5% of the pop. Your sons ruin their lives with felonies and turning out Gay/DL.

These Black males who "Steal, Murder, Destroy their communities" don't to contribute to society. They come out 40 and 50 years old and want to live off Black women or their Mammies or some desperate White women hiding their lives and turning out to be sociopathic like yourself!

Black men are a Race without Fathers where the men are WEAK WHINY AND EFFEMINATE LIKE YOURSELF!
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>

These commercials and mainstream programs are suggestive. Someone in the upper echelons of mass media is trying to impress into the US population the acceptance of a black ox and a white dumbazz woman. It's calle subliminal suggestion!!!! Educate yourself!!!!

BTW, that video was about a cuckold husband. That is a weak husband. One who accepts being humiliated by his wife. The wives of cuckold husband cheat on their husbands. It's just another perversion. Just like guy on guy, black on white, and ultimately, beast on woman.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#109721 Dec 1, 2013
MACEO

ALL YOU DID WAS CHASE WHITE WOMEN FOR 35 YEARS! LMAO
Zanonii-MACEOPATTERSON-BeerBel lyBob wrote:
<quoted text>

You're stupid if you haven't noticed it.
The Cheerios commercial, a White tramp, a Black ox, laying on the sofa, and a Mulato child, the little girl. Did you miss it.
I also saw a commercial, I can't remember the company, but it basically flashed an image of a black ox, a white dumb female, and immediately afterwards it flashe an image of a Mulato child, again a young girl.

These commercials and mainstream programs are suggestive.

The wives of cuckold husband cheat on their husbands. It's just another perversion. Just like guy on guy, black on white, and ultimately, beast on woman.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#109722 Dec 1, 2013
KIP-zANONI-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
This anxiety, insecurity, and fear exhibited by weak, lame, and socially impotent white guys goes beyond pathetic. This one now claims he's made white women all along.
Scottie?
Beam me up!
This anxiety, insecurity, and fear exhibited by weak, lame, and socially impotent Black Effeminate guys goes beyond pathetic. This one now claims he's made white women all along.

Scottie?

Beam me up!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#109724 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make a white woman. Can you? Try it.
Get the whitest woman in the world and you know you cannot get another white one out of her.
All you'll do is ruin her with a mulatto!!! And you know it!!!!
You'll take one white woman out of the world for yourself and you cannot replace her!!!! And you know it!!!!! You're all about yourself black male. You're taking a white woman for yourself and not putting one back. THIEF!!!!!!!!
MACEO

I didn't know that Topix was around that long! LMAO I know you've been online for some 15 years or more!

Still angry at Black women for not wanting you and your almost DEAD! LMAO

Bye bye Effeminate!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#109725 Dec 1, 2013
Harrisson-Zanoli-EffeinateMACE O wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that you, Zanonii, have sired ANY women. You don't sound capable of sustaining a long-term relationship with a white wife or girlfriend.
You cannot lay claim to the fruit of other white mens' loins, my confused Caucasoid friend; those offspring are most certainly NOT your women.
MACEO

I didn't know that Topix was around that long! LMAO I know you've been online for some 15 years or more!

Still angry at Black women for not wanting you and your almost DEAD! LMAO

Bye bye Effeminate!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109726 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the whitest woman in the world and you know you cannot get another white one out of her.
You'll take one white woman out of the world for yourself and you cannot replace her!!!! And you know it!!!!! You're all about yourself black male. You're taking a white woman for yourself and not putting one back. THIEF!!!!!!!!
....he's married to a ww u kno......
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#109728 Dec 1, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now people like you get knocked out by strangers.
I don't agree with the behavior, but I understand WHY.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109730 Dec 1, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now people like you get knocked out by strangers.
I don't agree with the behavior, but I understand WHY.
stop excusing the actions of violent street niccuz.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,190,370
Black ppl: Who's your favorite white singer? 5 min AlwaysOnPoint 9
Black women and their BUTTS!!!! 5 min Rockefeller 15
why do white women prefer black men over white ... 9 min archz 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Carly HI YAH 109,091
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 21 min johnplustwomore 3,744
Deleted Threads 25 min r u moses 10
All women prefer white men 30 min AlwaysOnPoint 2,503
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 58 min KiloEcho 31,166
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 2 hr Big Knob 79
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 3 hr Becky 535
More from around the web