Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#109561 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You're black.
Well, let me look ... uh, yeah I-I'm black alright.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#109562 Nov 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> #1; if i met a guy who made it clear that he was a racist piece of shyt; I wouldn't want nothing to do with him. NOTHING.
And I HAVE met many of them- and the funny thing is they were more than willing to "make an exception" for me. LMSWAO!
As fcking if.~smh~
If a racist man with lots of money crossed your path would you still feel that way?
What if he was a handsome, rich, black man that didn't like white people, but fancied you, how would that go over?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109563 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Just guessing.
Why do you care? It's not like you "want her back" anyway.Does gay sex bother you too? Do you obsess about it the way you obsess about ww and bm?

If your answer is no that tells me that you find anal sex between two men preferable.

Do you find anal sex between two men preferable to a bm with a ww? If so, maybe you're the one that needs a medical check up. If not, why waste so much time on a situation that you know is still not as bad as other situations concerning sexual preferences? I mean, why bother with less of an issue if you could be concerning yourself with a bigger one?

I'm just trying to understand.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109564 Nov 30, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If a racist man with lots of money crossed your path would you still feel that way?
What if he was a handsome, rich, black man that didn't like white people, but fancied you, how would that go over?
reverse discrimination but most IR WW feel that way
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#109565 Nov 30, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
reverse discrimination but most IR WW feel that way
I doubt that. "Most?"

Not hardly.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#109566 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
After a half a bottle of scotch?
Have you ever heard this "Beer - Helping ugly people have sex since 1864."
And you were on scotch? She probably put a huge purple strap-on and you don't remember.
Was your butt sore the next day?
Im not scared ov puccy like you weak little bytch
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109567 Nov 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> #1; if i met a guy who made it clear that he was a racist piece of shyt; I wouldn't want nothing to do with him. NOTHING.
And I HAVE met many of them- and the funny thing is they were more than willing to "make an exception" for me. LMSWAO!
As fcking if.~smh~
The key phrase there is "I HAVE met many of them." What does that make you? Answer honestly.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109568 Nov 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Can you do anything about it? Do you expect it to just stop? Do they know how much you hate it? Do you think they would care if you did?
If you answered no to any of these questions, you're just wasting your time worrying about it, and entertaining folks like me that engage in it.
:)
No I can't stop it. But he who laughs last laughs the hardest.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109569 Nov 30, 2013
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not scared ov puccy like you weak little bytch
I bet you aren't scared of a strap-on neither.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109570 Nov 30, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
money? I don't care a whole lot about money - i got enough to get by and if need be, i can get more. On my own. A whole bunch of money just causes a different set of problems- especially if its somebody elses. So no it would not make one bit of difference to me if the guy was wealthy or poor. Money can't buy me. A rich racist man; in my book he's a rich piece of trash.
Black men or white men; if you got hate in your heart; that means there's no room for me in there.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109571 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>Why do you care? It's not like you "want her back" anyway.Does gay sex bother you too? Do you obsess about it the way you obsess about ww and bm?
If your answer is no that tells me that you find anal sex between two men preferable.
Do you find anal sex between two men preferable to a bm with a ww? If so, maybe you're the one that needs a medical check up. If not, why waste so much time on a situation that you know is still not as bad as other situations concerning sexual preferences? I mean, why bother with less of an issue if you could be concerning yourself with a bigger one?
I'm just trying to understand.
Man on man sex disgusts me!!!!!!! And black on white sex is just a repulsive. These are all sexual deviations from the norm. Just a bestiality is. Yes, some pervs get off on guy on guy, some get off on black on white, and some get off on beast on woman. They are all perversions.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109572 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The key phrase there is "I HAVE met many of them." What does that make you? Answer honestly.
So what do you think of gay sex?
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109573 Nov 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> money? I don't care a whole lot about money - i got enough to get by and if need be, i can get more. On my own. A whole bunch of money just causes a different set of problems- especially if its somebody elses. So no it would not make one bit of difference to me if the guy was wealthy or poor. Money can't buy me. A rich racist man; in my book he's a rich piece of trash.
Black men or white men; if you got hate in your heart; that means there's no room for me in there.
Aawwweeee, you dumb sh*t!!!!!!!
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109574 Nov 30, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me look ... uh, yeah I-I'm black alright.
I knew that.

So black male. Why do you perv over white women? Because they look better than black women? Of course. That should tell you something about your race and whites. Whites look better.

Now do you understand my revulsion toward a black male and a white female? It's ugly on beautiful!!!! Don't you get it, ugly male?

So what makes a better looking women go with an uglier looking man? Some sort of sickness I'm sure.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109575 Nov 30, 2013
And those who get off on this sickness have a perversion. It's a sickness of their own as well.

The next stop, bestiality. And you know that's true.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109576 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me ...what??? A fcking racist/bum/loser magnet?? lol, i don't understand the question. I'm not sure what you're asking- why have i met many racist men? Uhhh because i live in the redneck ghetto in bumfck egypt aka; Etters, PA and thats where a whole lot of hilljack men live too?? Because i work with all men?? Big mouth men who say one thing but ...i think men have a problem communicating. Especially if there are other men around them; in particular their friends, but around any men in general- they go into some sort of weird guarded mode. They figure out what the other guys are thinking/saying and they go with whatever that may be. Whether its a lie or not, they will agree with the pack just for the sake of agreeing.Tthey don't like to be singled out, so they try to fit in with the rest of the other men there at the time. What they say isn't necessarily what they think or feel. They act like tough guys, but ...its an act.
They don't do that with me though - the truth comes out on certain subjects real quick. Not quite sure why, maybe cause i'm just crazy, lol. Or because they are comfortable around me. I'm not judgmental, i'm pretty open and honest.
I'm not really sure what it is that your asking though.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109577 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can't stop it. But he who laughs last laughs the hardest.
Does gay sex bother you as much as IR sex? I mean, if you dont want ww that engage in IR sex shouldnt you feel the same way about them as you do gay men? Do you obsess over gay men too? They both have something in common to you dont they? That being that you dont want either a gay man or an IR ww.

So why constantly obsess over one and not the other if both are equally undesirable to you? Unless of course you're also on the gay forum touting your disgust, or that you would prefer gay men. OR, you would take an IR ww back if given a chance. Is that why IR bothers you so much? Because you see or know of ww that you'd be happy to have but that because they are with bm you know or think you cant compete?

That would mean that they cant all be disease riden fat ho's cos if they were,you really wouldnt care that they slept with bm. In fact, you'd probably prefer they did. So if thats the case, why go on about it? And if you are confident that wm wouldnt be involved with a ww thats been with a bm then why the need to say that repeatedly? I mean, I know I wouldnt take a gay man and thats good enough for my peace of mind. I dont feel the need to go to a gay forum and say it over and over again. If I did, what do you think gay men would think? That I mean it? Or that I have a secret desire?

Sorry for all the questions dude, jus trynta understand.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109578 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Man on man sex disgusts me!!!!!!! And black on white sex is just a repulsive. These are all sexual deviations from the norm. Just a bestiality is. Yes, some pervs get off on guy on guy, some get off on black on white, and some get off on beast on woman. They are all perversions.
Are you on the gay forum as well? If not, why? If they are equally disgusting, why choose one but not the other to obsess over? To me it says that you feel threatened by bm.

Do we threaten you? Do we challenge your manhood?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109579 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>So what do you think of gay sex?
I have no bad issues with it. At all. In fact, I think that ANY kind of sex between two (or more, lol)consenting adults is good. Whatever it is, Its fine with me. Doesn't mean I'm gonna be into it, but i would never judge them or be upset for what they like either. And the only way i'd know i wasn't into it is if i tried it to see. I don't get these people who hear about something and its just a flat out AWW HELL NO i ain't doing that! Why not try it?? Might like the hell out of it :)
Not a whole lot of shyt bothers me- especially when it comes to sex. I don't understand why people have so many hang ups over things that can feel so damn good!:)
A Troll that knows

Chalfont, PA

#109580 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the old adage, "Once you go black, you don't come back."
Thank God!!!!!! They can keep it over there!!!!!!!!
That's what they say ""Once you go black, you don't come back."

We say "Once Black we don't want you back".

I know very few women that date Black men that ever had a good life in their later years . Most have children from them and live alone.

I bet their Family is proud of her when she brings a Black guy home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,644,144
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 45
BBC "Nonwhites Only" Whites Need Not Apply. 8 min Hmm the meanie 25
Why blacks now want to claim every other race A... 9 min Snr 11
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 13 min Snr 20
News African Americans face highest risk for multipl... 23 min Snr 11
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 28 min Snr 328
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 54 min im fair are you 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr im fair are you 1,604
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr im fair are you 169