Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109519 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 46 and I've never had an STD.
It's the women in this thread who need to seek the Lord.
So why are you spending your time trying to get the attention of women you claim have std? 46 years old? Lol aint you kinda old to be an internet bully?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109520 Nov 30, 2013
Lol I just love how crakkkas get so mad at ww with bm. It really does entertain me to see that they cant change a damn thing. Only cryyyyy.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109521 Nov 30, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
How? Africans are far too primitive to know which hole it is supposed to go in. Probably why they are the color of ****.
Have you ever even kissed a girl?
A Troll that knows

United States

#109522 Nov 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it make you so mad? Why are you such a poisoned soul?
Me mad ?

Not at all.

The only thing that would upset me is if Blondie would spread her STDs and HIV/aids among White Men.

Let her stay with Black men. Once Black we don't want her Back.
A Troll that knows

United States

#109523 Nov 30, 2013
Once a White (male or female) see's a White women with a Black man, the first thing that many think of is she must have something STDs, HIV/aids and so on.

After all the White women that do date Black men have many Black partners. Black men just don't stay with one they sleep with many White and Black women. Its called a Round Robin.

Think about this ..... How many times have Black men that hang out at the same club get the same sh-t(STDs) as the other Black guy that is f---ing the same women in that circle!

You Black guys know what I'm talking about. It's called a Round Robin and the only way to get out of the circle is to stay out of the Club until that circle of STDs runs its course.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109524 Nov 30, 2013
A Troll that knows wrote:
<quoted text> Me mad ?
Not at all.
The only thing that would upset me is if Blondie would spread her STDs and HIV/aids among White Men.
So why are you even here talking about it then? Looks to me like you're not only showing that you miss ww that are with bm but that you really wish they WOULD come back.

46 years old huh? Wow.
A Troll that knows

United States

#109525 Nov 30, 2013
I'm sure Blondie has been in that circle many times.

But she won't admit it. She knows what I'm talking about.

The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104)- See more at: http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-among-african-a...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109526 Nov 30, 2013
Once a White (male or female) see's a White women with a Black man, the first thing that many think of is she must have something STDs, HIV/aids and so on.
After all the White women that do date Black men have many Black partners. Black men just don't stay with one they sleep with many White and Black women. Its called a Round Robin.
Think about this ..... How many times have Black men that hang out at the same club get the same sh-t(STDs) as the other Black guy that is f---ing the same women in that circle!
You Black guys know what I'm talking about. It's called a Round Robin and the only way to get out of the circle is to stay out of the Club until that circle of STDs runs its course.
Who cares what you think? Obviously you care what ww with bm think cos you're here trolling.You need ta get laid for real ol timer. If you were gettin any, you wouldnt care about who else is.

This is a 46 year old man folks smh.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109527 Nov 30, 2013
If fcks with a wm's illusion of superiority when they see the object of their scorn getting things they would like to have out of life.

See thats the thing, only they suffer from their scorn because most people that they hate dont even know it. And those that do...dont care.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109528 Nov 30, 2013
I'm sure Blondie has been in that circle many times.
But she won't admit it. She knows what I'm talking about.
The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104)- See more at: http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-among-african-a...
What do you hope to accomplish here? At 46, it's pretty late to accomplish anything with your life if you havent already (which I'm sure you havent) but what is it you hope to accomplish here?
blonde

Gloucester, VA

#109529 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text> Me mad ?
Not at all.
I've never had nor do I currently have any STDs. Disease free darlin', so you can stfu with that bullshyt.
You don't want me back, LMSWAO !!!- what a fcking arrogant piece of shyt you are!!
blonde

Gloucester, VA

#109530 Nov 30, 2013
Id love to see a photo of blondegirl214 I bet she is one Ugly A$$ Bitch. Most of them are that date BM.
how much you want to bet on that? Really would piss you off even further to realize I'm NOT "one ugly azz bytch" and Im with a black man- yeah it would. not only did you let one of "yours" get away- you let a pretty,smart, HOT one get away!
Oh the fcking irony ....don't it just kill ya??!!!??
Fcking loser; with nothing to say other than stutter uhhh uhhh well. we don't want you anyone! Gonna stomp your feet and cry next?
You LOST.
and THAT pizzes you off the most.
too bad. you can't have me. Wipe the tears and suck it up for Christs sake. and try growing a pair of balls you little white pyzzyboy
blonde

Gloucester, VA

#109531 Nov 30, 2013
^ Anyway
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109532 Nov 30, 2013
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> I've never had nor do I currently have any STDs. Disease free darlin', so you can stfu with that bullshyt.
You don't want me back, LMSWAO !!!- what a fcking arrogant piece of shyt you are!!
You mean he had you to begin with?
blonde

Gloucester, VA

#109533 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>So why are you spending your time trying to get the attention of women you claim have std? 46 years old? Lol aint you kinda old to be an internet bully?
Little bastard is a keyboard commando; in reality he suffers from little man syndrome - could it be any more obvious???
Sissy white boy came up short on the white privilege factor too apparently- is powerless in the real world but in here he can bully all the girls and feel like a big man.
fcking PUSSY BOY
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109534 Nov 30, 2013
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> I've never had nor do I currently have any STDs. Disease free darlin', so you can stfu with that bullshyt.
...but can u say the same about ceek?........and how do u kno he isn't sexing wit other hoez?.......diseased hoez?........

something like 50% of amerikan blak males r HIV positive......they're filthy ph**ken creatures..........

“I can see clearly now”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Hogswallow NC

#109535 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text> Me mad ?
Not at all.
Hahahahaha you don't know nuttin bout nuttin real menz loves thats sweet sweet puccy and sheet it still good just a little bigger thats all
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109536 Nov 30, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...but can u say the same about ceek?........and how do u kno he isn't sexing wit other hoez?.......diseased hoez?........
something like 50% of amerikan blak males r HIV positive......they're filthy ph**ken creatures..........
So what are the stats for your race?

Oh thats right, you dont belong to one.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#109537 Nov 30, 2013
My girl says I should change my name to "Troll Jumper" She was never too fond of Beer Belly Bob. Says it's misleading. Especially now that thanks to azzlick I no longer have that account with the matching avatar. Yeah maybe shes right.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109538 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>You mean he had you to begin with?
fck no! he's saying all wm don't want me back- as if they have any say whatsoever regarding ANYTHING I fcking choose to do!
arrogant little turds are fcking hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women, come and Let's Talk. 6 min Blue Darkness 16
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Big Knob 104,279
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,173,068
20 Things You May Not Know About Africa But Rea... 10 min Noir 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 16 min African AE 28,546
Wgite Male Ptivilege 16 min ptbw forever 2
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 23 min fedupwiththemess 93
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 24 min mona 71
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 1 hr paddyomalley 334
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 2 hr TranshumanX 412
More from around the web