Are white women attracted to black men?
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109495 Nov 29, 2013
now. the original mouse is gone. But it either relocated or i got another one. One that has taken up residence in the blue lazyboy chair by the woodstove. If i don't kill the little bastard real soon, i'm gonna end up killing my dog- who besides barking in a non-stop high pitched frantic shriek of a bark for over an hour now; is destroying my goddamn chair in his mouse killing quest. I'm surprised the damn mouse doesn't die from the loud barking.
Years ago,my daughter once saw a mouse in the house and literally screamed so loud at the top of her lungs the most god awful high pitched shriek that the mouse had a fcking heart attack and died on the spot. LITERALLY DIED ON THE SPOT.
wtf- i should just hire her to get rid of this one
i hate these sneaky little critters so bad.:(
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109496 Nov 29, 2013
its a slow night tonight in here.
wth is going on?? Where ya'll at??
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109498 Nov 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
its a slow night tonight in here.
wth is going on?? Where ya'll at??
Stop begging nasty azzz.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109499 Nov 29, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop begging nasty azzz.
asking where everyone is at is hardly begging.
dumbazz
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109500 Nov 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> asking where everyone is at is hardly begging.
dumbazz
You're looking for attention none-the-less.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109501 Nov 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> its a scary thought. And i've helped out a few people like your friend too, it always bites me in the azz and somehow i always turn out to be the bad guy. So it would have to be really special circumstances before i'd ever do that again.
But yeah; just the thought of being in a situation which would make me homeless makes me feel uneasy and kinda queasy actually. Not that i am anywhere close to being in that situation, but it don't matter- it could happen. To anybody; not just anybody ELSE- ANYBODY, and that would include me.
Yup lol I was actually thinking when I typed that post the exact same word you just used to describe the situation. "Queasy" is what came to mind but I thought maybe that was over doing it so I went with "weak in the knees" lol. And it's true, you always end up being the bad guy cos they get pissed at you when you want your own place back and dont even take into consideration the time you allowed them to stay.

I'll let him stay for a few days or even weeks and the only way to get him out is an argument. Then we'll go months without talking till I offer the olive branch and like lightning he's back at my door. At first he'll be all appreciative but as the days wear on he begins to take the situation for granted. Never fails.

Yeah, it could happen to anybody and thats why I always eventually reconcile with him. NY is not the place to be homeless. Nowhere is.
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109502 Nov 29, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You're looking for attention none-the-less.
uhhh...if thats what you call looking for people to talk to, then you're right. So the fck what.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109503 Nov 29, 2013
I bet all you white women who date black men have genital herpes.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#109505 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
Seek the salvation of The Lord.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#109506 Nov 30, 2013
BeAuTiFul SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Girl please....you cannot talk about anybody! I can honestly say that you are one of the most filthiest trashy, and disgusting women on the entire planet. And totally self-hating, a woman who loved herself would carry herself with some respect. So you shouldn't worry about Felicia wanting a black man or any other white female because you present your self as the queen of white whor3s.

@ black men on this forum: Watch out....this blondegirl214 may be a possible aids victim. She sounds very careless with her body and her life! If you mess with this girl you may be trading a few moments of pleasure for a lifetime full of pain...
Now, now, BeAuTiFul SoUl...please be nice. You know that blondegirl has been through a lot in life. Lesser women in her shoes would have folded up like a house of cards - knocked flat on their ass by the crippling depression or PTSD that comes from the abuse and evil that mean WM do to them.

But Blondegirl is still here... still standing and still fighting for what she believes in -- and I have to respect that. She is a strong WW.

So that is a huge part of why I call her and women like her "Beautiful White Queens." It is just an affectionate term of respect. Not "worshiping" but respect.

How are you, by the way? I hope you have a great weekend.:o)
blondegirl214

Mesquite, NV

#109507 Nov 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, BeAuTiFul SoUl...please be nice. You know that blondegirl has been through a lot in life. Lesser women in her shoes would have folded up like a house of cards - knocked flat on their ass by the crippling depression or PTSD that comes from the abuse and evil that mean WM do to them.
But Blondegirl is still here... still standing and still fighting for what she believes in -- and I have to respect that. She is a strong WW.
So that is a huge part of why I call her and women like her "Beautiful White Queens." It is just an affectionate term of respect. Not "worshiping" but respect.
How are you, by the way? I hope you have a great weekend.:o)
That was very nice Harrisson, thank you :)

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#109508 Nov 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> That was very nice Harrisson, thank you :)
You're welcome!
Dr I M Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109509 Nov 30, 2013
Blondie might have a good pair but thats about all
A Troll that knows

United States

#109510 Nov 30, 2013
Id love to see a photo of blondegirl214 I bet she is one Ugly A$$ Bitch. Most of them are that date BM.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#109511 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek the salvation of The Lord.
I'm 46 and I've never had an STD.

It's the women in this thread who need to seek the Lord.
A Troll that knows

United States

#109512 Nov 30, 2013
Harrisson said ... But Blondegirl is still here... still standing and still fighting for what she believes in -- and I have to respect that. She is a strong WW.

LMAO stand for what ! A worthless black man that takes her over and kicks to the curb for the next home-boy to fill her holes.
Where da white women

Oakland, CA

#109513 Nov 30, 2013
A Troll that knows

United States

#109514 Nov 30, 2013
All we can hope for is Blondie doesn't go White and spread all that Nasty sh-t she has in her crack from all the Black boys she has been with.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#109515 Nov 30, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
Are white women attracted to black males? Yes, the dumb white women.
Once they get them addicted to crack and the money runs out anyway.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#109516 Nov 30, 2013
Troll wrote:
How? Africans are far too primitive to know which hole it is supposed to go in. Probably why they are the color of ****.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,375,563
Africans that talk bad about african americans ... 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 19
WW sexually assualts 12 yo boy 45 times a year 5 min White and Right 4
News Middle School Teacher Placed on Leave Over Alle... 12 min Oh No You Di-nt 3
Zimbabwe switches to US dollar 14 min Oh No You Di-nt 10
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 19 min Joe 643
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,441
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min Ppp 43,700
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 3,667
Why all black women must breed with white men! 4 hr Black girl 50
More from around the web