San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> no- that is where greedy corporate bastards has led us to. Thats where global economy has led us to.
take our jobs to a cheaper place so they can sell crap back to us for a bigger profit and put us all even further in debt as we look for jobs here.
We're not lazy. We're frustrated. We want to work, there's not enough jobs!
There would be if our companies would stay here. Or if we started making shyt here again instead of importing crap.
Factory jobs, steel jobs, manufacturing jobs used to be plentiful, and it was good honest work, for pretty good pay. Not great pay maybe, but enough to live. Enough to feed, clothe, house and raise a family. Work here, buy from here.
It would be better if there was not this global economy business; the only thing its good for is the greedy corporations and lining their already fat wallets.
the love of money is the root of all evil, or so they say. And i believe that- when people choose profits over people, nothing good will ever come of it. Be good for awhile for those corporations, but eventually they will lose; that kind of profit can't be maintained and the credit only lasts for so long- eventually it'll be called in and everything will fall apart.
I'm going to play the devil's advocate here.

How come you liberals are always blaming the corporations? A corporation is a private entity and should have the right to export its labor overseas. Americans want too much anyway. You expect to have health care, overtime pay, a pension, paid vacations, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, and compensation for commuting in some places. That's too much for an employer to pay you and everyone else. I could just as well move my business to Pakistan, work the locals and their kids overtime for pennies on the dollar and they'd be happy to have the job. There are plenty of jobs in the U.S. that need to be filled. All you have to do is pull yourself by your own bootstraps and upgrade your job skills.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>wth are you talking about- it has EVERYTHING to do with cheap labor.
Then why are the jobs being outsourced to Asia and not Africa which is much poorer and also closer to both Europe and North America? Blacks are neither an industrious people nor are they highly educated.

Cheap labor is not what China and India offer. Haiti could easily outcompete them on that front. A very efficient workforce in Asia. They outcompete the multicultural west. The only things Africans are good at is running from the law, sodomizing monkeys and chucking spears at lions.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are the jobs being outsourced to Asia and not Africa which is much poorer and also closer to both Europe and North America? Blacks are neither an industrious people nor are they highly educated.
Cheap labor is not what China and India offer. Haiti could easily outcompete them on that front. A very efficient workforce in Asia. They outcompete the multicultural west. The only things Africans are good at is running from the law, sodomizing monkeys and chucking spears at lions.
There is more of an INFRASTRUCTURE for cheap labor in Asia and Latin America. It has nothing to do with blacks not being industrious.

I understand that stupidity comes natural for you, but at least pick up a book or newspaper and read it.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more of an INFRASTRUCTURE for cheap labor in Asia and Latin America. It has nothing to do with blacks not being industrious.

I understand that stupidity comes natural for you, but at least pick up a book or newspaper and read it.
Latin America does not compete with south and east Asia either. Thanks to its sad history of importing African primitives to work its plantations it does not have an intelligent and educated workforce.

Asians place a high value on education. Blacks consider learning to be "acting white".

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Running from the law, yes. Chucking spears @ lions, yep. Monkeyfrakkin? No, that's a wboy past time. We do MANLY things like spear-chuckin/lion killin, now monkey raping, that ain't Manly enough! I hope y'all wear condoms cause, monkey coochie, that sounds nasty!

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts start out sensible and reasonable and end with stupidity and nonsense

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Latin America does not compete with south and east Asia either. Thanks to its sad history of importing African primitives to work its plantations it does not have an intelligent and educated workforce.
Asians place a high value on education. Blacks consider learning to be "acting white".
Well, it can't be all that bad in Latin America since we still import coffee, automobiles, tropical fruit, rubber, oil, and other products from there. China has a notorious history of sweatshops and slave labor. No education for people there.

Try again!

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts start out sensible and reasonable and end with stupidity and nonsense
They were always stupid and nonsensical.
It's a byproduct of race-bias.

“a face you cant”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

take home to momma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> wouldn't make me any cooler; and would make everyone else hotter ;)
but I can stand lots of heat
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. It is an art form. You have to set up a reasoned argument before moving into the insult stage.
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. It is an art form. You have to set up a reasoned argument before moving into the insult stage.
obviously, youre missing the point. No one feels insulted. You are viewed as a jackazz posting assinine comments....get it?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>obviously, youre missing the point. No one feels insulted. You are viewed as a jackazz posting assinine comments....get it?
I think it's hilarious how he thinks he's been insulting people.

I almost feel sorry for the guy he's so inept.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it can't be all that bad in Latin America since we still import coffee, automobiles, tropical fruit, rubber, oil, and other products from there. China has a notorious history of sweatshops and slave labor. No education for people there.

Try again!
The workforce in China is highly educated. If you wish to deny that east Asian culture places a high value on education that only demonstrates that you are an ethnocentric racist.

Mexicans and Brazilians do not import automobiles into the USA. Coffee, cocaine and oil do not require all that much in the way of technical savvy. Those are American corporations relocating plants down there because blacks in Detroit are too dumb to run assembly lines.

Asia on the other hand is an exporter of automobiles and other technological equipment. Maybe you have heard of Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, etc? Nations like Japan are not doing it because of low wage labor either.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's hilarious how he thinks he's been insulting people.

I almost feel sorry for the guy he's so inept.
Indeed. Having a conversation with yourself and not even bothering to change your IP address is rather inept. You only make yourself seem retarded.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
They were always stupid and nonsensical.
It's a byproduct of race-bias.
You claim south and east Asia are not poised to dominate the world economy as the west slowly and surely declines due to its multiculturalism? If anyone is guilty of a race bias against brown people here it is...

Why do you think so little of Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Thais, Malaysians...?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim south and east Asia are not poised to dominate the world economy as the west slowly and surely declines due to its multiculturalism? If anyone is guilty of a race bias against brown people here it is...
Why do you think so little of Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Thais, Malaysians...?
That's the dumbest shyt I ever heard.

When China actually produces and brands their own automobiles, telephones, restaurants, music industry, hardware, software, clothing lines, when they can export culture as freely as the Americans have done without copying what others have created I might ...

Why am I even having this conversation?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> the only one who appears to be retarded is the guy who doesn't realize that kipp and ceek are two different people. Two totally different people.
......but kneegros r very similar to each other - they r a monolith.......

...once you've met one kneegro, u might as well have met them all.......
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Having a conversation with yourself and not even bothering to change your IP address is rather inept. You only make yourself seem retarded.
A conversation with myself?
Do you still think I'm this CEEK, LOL?

I need to just take a moment to tell you how dumb I think you are. You're just ---DUMB! Much of everything you say doesn't make any sense. Do YOU think much of what you say makes sense? Why? Do people you know tell you that your comments make sense? Are they being honest with you? I bet you don't even understand the concept of roman numerals. You probably think we fought in World War eleven.

What a hoot!
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the dumbest shyt I ever heard.

When China actually produces and brands their own automobiles, telephones, restaurants, music industry, hardware, software, clothing lines, when they can export culture as freely as the Americans have done without copying what others have created I might ...

Why am I even having this conversation?
Who cares where the corporate headquarters are? The technically sophisticated workers who build the televisions, the computers, the washing machines, the automobiles... are located in east Asia.

You are indeed a racist cracker. You can not imagine anyone in China capable of out competing white Americans?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Perhaps if you visited your local Walmart? Thanks to Obamanomics the little guy has gone out of business and all we have is them selling their cheap Chinese made knockoffs. Even the "made in America" tags on the clothing is manufactured in China. Beijing is set to dominate the world economy as the west declines in power.

North America and Europe no longer manufacture much of anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••