Are white women attracted to black men?

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#109405 Nov 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Black Men need to learn to love themselves first. Then they will be able to embrace their BLACK SISTERS.
People should love whom they so desire. Race shouldn't be a factor.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#109406 Nov 27, 2013
When I first read these posts by this poster,(the truth), I was pizzed. Then I let them sink in & she's right,( you do know that this is boundaries of space, right?). BM need to stand up & BE the leaders that MEN are suppose to be. The only way to stop the cycle, is to take responsabliaty to stop the cycle. & I as a BM need to lead by example how to take the responsabliaty for my community.
blonde

Washington, DC

#109407 Nov 27, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
<quoted text>I can keep you warm baby.
the only thing you could keep me is pizzed off.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#109408 Nov 27, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.......chinx do all look basically the same - but they don't all think and act the same, unlike blax.....
.....they would not have been able to achieve a high level civilization if they did - think about it..........
Talking about other races as usual cos ya aint got your own?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109409 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>I'm not chink....
....I just gave them as an asian example.......
regardless - blax will alwayz b the lowest culture - thats kneegroid genetics -........your race is a prisoner of its own inferior genetics........and there's no way round this.......
and we, BLACKS, will be on this planet until the end of time.....there is no way around it.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109410 Nov 27, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>and we, BLACKS, will be on this planet until the end of time.....there is no way around it.
...in the future it will b possible for other races to leave this planet - and leave the niccuz behind..........

I'm sure that niccuz will not b able to develop space fairing technologies once left to your own devices........this will b the planet of the apes as knigras regress back to the jungle..........
Brother Brown

Chalfont, PA

#109411 Nov 27, 2013
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> the only thing you could keep me is pizzed off.
That too after I use you up and kick you to the curb so another brother can get some. You white women are to easy. You lay down with anyone. That's why we brothers use you up. Sex and money is all your good for. I have to say you all give good head and I bet your the best.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109412 Nov 27, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
<quoted text>That too after I use you up and kick you to the curb so another brother can get some. You white women are to easy. You lay down with anyone. That's why we brothers use you up. Sex and money is all your good for. I have to say you all give good head and I bet your the best.
you and ceek got joint custody of Blondie?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109413 Nov 27, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
<quoted text>That too after I use you up and kick you to the curb so another brother can get some. You white women are to easy. You lay down with anyone. That's why we brothers use you up. Sex and money is all your good for. I have to say you all give good head and I bet your the best.
...you'll have to fight ceek for her........

...like blak males fight each other over blonde white boyz butts in amerikan prisons..........
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109414 Nov 27, 2013
She would love 2 blk males fighting over her be like jungle to jungle
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#109415 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>...in the future it will b possible for other races to leave this planet - and leave the niccuz behind..........
I'm sure that niccuz will not b able to develop space fairing technologies once left to your own devices........this will b the planet of the apes as knigras regress back to the jungle..........
The future has no place for you.

More than likely,there wont be any "pure" races in the distant future. Go further ahead and there wont even be any biological matrix at all. Science and technology will have surpassed the need to shelter our consciousness within a bio matrix that ages, is weak, is susceptible to diseases, and cannot survive without extreme measures off the little world where it evolved...and only on the land masses at that.

But thanks to the internet, your stupidity will be able to be seen for countless generations yet to come.

:)
BlacksArePureHum an

Flemington, NJ

#109416 Nov 27, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Ni--a is a characteristic flaw.I'm white and I know the original bastard children, and barbaric violent behavior comes from Europe!
Thanks bob. Everything black people do nowadays is following in the footsteps of their white counterparts. I love how 'white' people consider themselves to be family oriented when they do everything that they try to put on black men. Dead beat dads didn't start in black households, thats a white notion. All those gangster rappers and thugs are mimicking their white inspirations and many of them have white (mostly italian) stage names. They are not acting black, they are black people acting white. Selling drugs and buying clothes is not only a black woman problem, turn on jerry springer or any of those reality shows and you see them.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#109417 Nov 27, 2013
Brother Brown is a troll! Please don't feed into it. The word Brother appeared too.often in his post. I.e. He wants us to BELIEVE. That he's Black a little bit too much. 2) It's funny how he just showed up out of the blue & says something to Blondie, something to get Ceek pizzed. Nah, I don't trust it.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109418 Nov 27, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
Brother Brown is a troll! Please don't feed into it. The word Brother appeared too.often in his post. I.e. He wants us to BELIEVE. That he's Black a little bit too much. 2) It's funny how he just showed up out of the blue & says something to Blondie, something to get Ceek pizzed. Nah, I don't trust it.
He's just anoter blk male wanted sex with white woman
blonde

Washington, DC

#109419 Nov 27, 2013
Phffft ...will be no fighting over me. its not up to the man. its up to ME.
I'm with ceek and that's the end of the story.
GIZLER

Philadelphia, PA

#109420 Nov 27, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just anoter blk male wanted sex with white woman
No, he's just another whiteboy pretending to be a BM wanting to have sex w/a wW. Probable Billy from Jersey. Like I said, He's trying to get us to believe his lie too much. If he was Black, he wouldn't have given up so easy & shown his hand.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109421 Nov 27, 2013
blonde wrote:
Phffft ...will be no fighting over me. its not up to the man. its up to ME.
I'm with ceek and that's the end of the story.
but what happens when you get tired of Ceek? You need another blk man and bro Brown will be there.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#109422 Nov 27, 2013
Granny is goin to bask the turkey with Jack Daniels
candied sweet potators with brownsugar
cherry brandy liqueur stuffing
fresh baked bread w-fresh creamery butter
punkin pie with whipped cream

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#109423 Nov 27, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably save more money on lax environmental and safety standards than from low wages.
How do you explain the success of Asian nations like Japan where living standards are much higher? It is the same. A culture which respects higher education and hard work and which is not being held back because of diversity issues.
Lax standards may add to their profit margins
And Lax environmental standards can be found in many countries. But to return to my point, what would corporations have to pay the average Chinese or Indian worker, and how would it compare to what they'd have to pay the average American worker?
And do workers have the same level of civil liberties in China that American workers have? Can they engage in mass defiance of abuses by their bosses? I doubt it.
In fact, I'm not sure how much elbow room workers have in India, which is considered a democracy.
Whether we're talking about Filipinos, Indians, Chinese or whoever from poor countries, for the global capitalist all that cheap labor is a treasure trove of super profits.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109424 Nov 27, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
LOL....These clowns cant get me pissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Guy With Lice 4 min Black Star98 1
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 9 min Istimn 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min JRB 1,535,181
Inventor of the worlds fastest computer is black (Jun '14) 30 min Liebusterman 13
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 36 min Spacedoubt Hates ... 18
TOP 15 NIGERIA INVENTORS and their Inventions. (Dec '14) 46 min Ling ling man man 33
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr FireyFellow44 36
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 35
Racism in America 5 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 11 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web