Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109174 Nov 23, 2013
blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
nah; i've seen her say wayyyyy more idiotic sheet than this drivel lol
Well I'm a history major so it's painful for me to see her butcher history like this.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109175 Nov 23, 2013
And if you understand anything about a covenant/with respect to breaking away from the Church of England, that was signed, you'll understand why the term "redneck" originated in Scotland.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109176 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
http://youtu.be/duPa7-BFzpk
And what does that have to do with anything? You are one dizzy bytch.
blonde

Mesquite, NV

#109177 Nov 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm a history major so it's painful for me to see her butcher history like this.
well i'm not a history major, but common sense says that if she's not related to even one soul; NONE of her ancestors came from Ireland; she's not irish.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109178 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
And if you understand anything about a covenant/with respect to breaking away from the Church of England, that was signed, you'll understand why the term "redneck" originated in Scotland.
Show me a link explaining how the Scots broke away from the Catholic church of England.

You do that and I'll never argue with you again.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109180 Nov 23, 2013
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> well i'm not a history major, but common sense says that if she's not related to even one soul; NONE of her ancestors came from Ireland; she's not irish.
Oh yeah, that was just a simple lie. No, what I'm talking about is all this Scottish breaking away from the Catholic church of England nonsense. The lying about her heritage is just typical azzlick bs. But twisting up history is a whole other matter IMO.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109181 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Show me a link explaining how the Scots broke away from the Catholic church of England.
You do that and I'll never argue with you again.
"The Reformation

Throughout the 16th Century the Reformation was taking effect in Western Europe. It came to Scotland in 1560, where it soon gathered momentum.

John Knox was a fierce campaigner for Protestant principles. He was famous for arguing with Mary Queen of Scots, a devout Catholic, over Roman beliefs and practices that he believed were idolatrous.

Knox and his colleagues wrote an important declaration of faith, known as The Scots Confession. The document was accepted by the Scottish Parliament in 1560.

Attempts were made to impose the same episcopal form of church government that was used in England on the Church of Scotland during the reigns of both Charles I and Charles II, but these were successfully resisted.

In 1690, under William of Orange who had supported and promoted the Reformation on the continent of Europe, Presbyterianism was recognised as the official form of government in the Scottish Church."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/chris...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109182 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that the strife in N Ireland was between the Scots and the England.
Bone up on the troubles because clearly you aren't all there in the head.
Nite nite, fckwit.
I think you're the one that needs to bone up. That trouble is over now.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109183 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Reformation
Throughout the 16th Century the Reformation was taking effect in Western Europe. It came to Scotland in 1560, where it soon gathered momentum.
John Knox was a fierce campaigner for Protestant principles. He was famous for arguing with Mary Queen of Scots, a devout Catholic, over Roman beliefs and practices that he believed were idolatrous.
Knox and his colleagues wrote an important declaration of faith, known as The Scots Confession. The document was accepted by the Scottish Parliament in 1560.
Attempts were made to impose the same episcopal form of church government that was used in England on the Church of Scotland during the reigns of both Charles I and Charles II, but these were successfully resisted.
In 1690, under William of Orange who had supported and promoted the Reformation on the continent of Europe, Presbyterianism was recognised as the official form of government in the Scottish Church."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/chris...
You idiot that describes Scotlands religious break from the ROMAN Catholic church which England had already done a few decades before. Scotland was doing what England, parts of France and Germany had already done. Now show me what I asked for.
blonde

Mesquite, NV

#109184 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that the strife in N Ireland was between the Scots and the England.
Bone up on the troubles because clearly you aren't all there in the head.
Nite nite, fckwit.
nite nite? That USUALLY means "goodbye dear friends, i'm leaving and going to bed now."
You wrote it 30 minutes ago; so LEAVE ALREADY.
wth you waiting for??

you NEVER leave.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109185 Nov 23, 2013
Fendi

Philadelphia, PA

#109186 Nov 23, 2013
So who snitched on me? & why? I've contacted a lawyer down MD. Starting an investigation. What the he'll is all of this Irish/ Scottish ish about. Boy are y'all bored. Thinking about moving out Cali, any feed back? Thinking L.A.. Get rich offof my looks & personality, maybe take over the Denzel typecast. Felicia, if / when I come out there, you got me?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109187 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
http://youtu.be/j48XwoTeFC4
Lose one issue and jump to another one eh? From Scots Irish ancestry (or there lack of)to Scotlands mythical break from Englands mythical Catholic church and now... to sectarian unrest in Ireland.

What next,Islamic terrorism?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#109188 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Lose one issue and jump to another one eh? From Scots Irish ancestry (or there lack of)to Scotlands mythical break from Englands mythical Catholic church and now... to sectarian unrest in Ireland.
What next,Islamic terrorism?
You should do me a favor and go to the Irish forum. There you can post all you want about Ireland. Better yet, you should fly with a one ticket to Ireland.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#109189 Nov 23, 2013
Over the hill and thru the snow to grannys horehouse I go
Plenty of beer and plenty of blow staggering along very slow
I can't wait cause I know all kinds of women all in a row
They all love me this I know especailly after I give em my dough
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#109190 Nov 23, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
Don't spend all of your twenty dollars in that crack alley.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#109191 Nov 23, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
celebrating early?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109192 Nov 23, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should do me a favor and go to the Irish forum. There you can post all you want about Ireland. Better yet, you should fly with a one ticket to Ireland.
What the heck buy me a ticket I'll go .
blonde

Sybertsville, PA

#109193 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>What the heck buy me a ticket I'll go .
lol- talk him into buying one for me and CEEK too.
Unlike Assling, I AM Irish; and would undoubtedly have a ball with my beer drinking/loving compadres. haha. ;)
blonde

Sybertsville, PA

#109194 Nov 23, 2013
Watching The Hangover and I see this tiny mouse run out- I hate those sneaky little critters so bad- and the thing is like a circus mouse or some ish ; its deliberately teasing the fck out of my dog; who is barking his head off and trying like heck to catch it.
I am not moving off this couch till he kills it. I HATE mice.
at my old house I has black snakes; no mice EVER.I need a snake here!
Tomorrow I'm going back and see if I can catch one and bring it here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 4 min SlayWithTheTruth 20
The BLEAK FUTURE of Tiny U S A 8 min Trayvons Last Ski... 6
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 9 min misfit 0676 1
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 11 min misfit 0676 1,066
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min VetnorsGate 1,497,438
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Real 51,346
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min Real 136,923
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr dbiggs69 43
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 3 hr TheFightinthedog 46
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Lori899 1,366