Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109136 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make them Irish. Scots-Irish are neither of Irish ancestry or are they Catholic. They are known as Ulster Irish in Ireland.
Idiot they were BORN in Ireland so that makes them Irish. So I guess you're not American because your ancestry came from somewhere else?

That reminds me. I think (not too sure but I think)Libby is Scots/Irish. Sounds like something I've heard her say. Is that where you heard it too?

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#109137 Nov 23, 2013
After a few shots azzling thinks everybody is Kip
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109138 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
They refer to themselves as Ulster Irish/Scots in that they aren't Irish. They are not of Irish ancestry.
Regardless, I'm not Irish in that none of my ancestors are Irish.
Oh do shut up already, you're embarrassing yourself. How can you be Scots/Irish if you dont have any ancestors that came from Ireland? Further more, how can you claim it and also claim all your ancestry is from England and Wales??

You're so full of chit you got plants growing out your ears. The more I think of it yes, it WAS Libby that I heard all this Scots/Irish stuff from and not the bar downstairs.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109139 Nov 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
This is how dumb she is, she says she's Scots/Irish in one post then says in another how Scots Irish are transplanted Scots that moved to Ireland right? And then goes on to say how not a single one of her ancestors come from Ireland but from Wales and England. Umm...so then why are you claiming Scots/Irish??
So many LIES!!
"Farmers from Ulster Become Frontiersmen

The Scots-Irish were Scots who settled in Northern Ireland - Ulster - after 1600. Most of them were Presbyterian farmers who had lived under oppressive English rule. They started migrating to Virginia in 1715.

During the 1740 famine in Ulster, many Scots-Irish sailed to the port of Philadelphia, traveled down the Great Wagon Road, and settled in the mid-to-southern counties of the Shenandoah Valley - basically leap-frogging established German settlers in the northern counties.

The Scots-Irish soon became the dominant culture of the Appalachians from Pennsylvania to Georgia, not only because of their numbers, but because of their independent spirits, adventurous personalities and restless nature. They became the frontiersmen and cowboys of the Big Valley and the Wild West! And later, many Scots-Irish worked in the coal mines and on the railroads, producing the energy and mode of transportation that made this nation great."

Like I said, my ancestors immigrated here from England and Wales. None are of Irish blood.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#109140 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>No one gives a chit what you are. You're a snitch and thats all anyone identifies you with.
Aisling's a snitch?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109141 Nov 23, 2013
Just because you settle somewhere, Ireland,it doesn't mean you are of Irish blood.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109142 Nov 23, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisling's a snitch?
WHAT?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109143 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Scots-Irish were Scots who settled in Northern Ireland - Ulster - after 1600. Most of them were Presbyterian farmers who had lived under oppressive English rule. They started migrating to Virginia in 1715.
During the 1740 famine in Ulster, many Scots-Irish sailed to the port of Philadelphia, traveled down the Great Wagon Road, and settled in the mid-to-southern counties of the Shenandoah Valley - basically leap-frogging established German settlers in the northern counties.
The Scots-Irish soon became the dominant culture of the Appalachians from Pennsylvania to Georgia, not only because of their numbers, but because of their independent spirits, adventurous personalities and restless nature. They became the frontiersmen and cowboys of the Big Valley and the Wild West! And later, many Scots-Irish worked in the coal mines and on the railroads, producing the energy and mode of transportation that made this nation great."
Like I said, my ancestors immigrated here from England and Wales. None are of Irish blood.
The copy paste job doesnt make you appear any less stupid. There were GENERATIONS of Ulster Scots in Ireland so obviously before coming to America most Scots Irish were born in Ireland. 1600-1740 is most definitely long enough for that to be the case.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109144 Nov 23, 2013
why do you think there has been strife between the Ulster Irish and the Irish Catholics? Religion.

Ulster Irish are Protestant/Presbyterian and the Irish are Catholics. The Ulster Scots broke away from the Church of England which was Catholic.

The Scots-Irish in this country are Presbyterian. The term "redneck" referred to Southern Presbyterians who were Scots-Irish.

We're Presbyterian not Catholic Irish.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109145 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Just because you settle somewhere, Ireland,it doesn't mean you are of Irish blood.
Dummy what about their kids? And their grand kids? And their great grand kids? And their great, great...

Or are the ones that settled there in the early 1600's the only ones there ever were? "Highlander" is only a movie ABOUT a Scot that never dies or has kids smh.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109146 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>The copy paste job doesnt make you appear any less stupid. There were GENERATIONS of Ulster Scots in Ireland so obviously before coming to America most Scots Irish were born in Ireland. 1600-1740 is most definitely long enough for that to be the case.
It doesn't make them Irish. Just because an Italian, ie, is born in France, it's doesn't make them French.

The Ulster Irish are Scots who settled in Ulster Ireland. They aren't Irish and they aren't Catholic. They're Protestant Ulster Irish.,
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109147 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Dummy what about their kids? And their grand kids? And their great grand kids? And their great, great...
Or are the ones that settled there in the early 1600's the only ones there ever were? "Highlander" is only a movie ABOUT a Scot that never dies or has kids smh.
Join us in reality. I'm not talking about a movie. The Ulster Irish are not Irish Catholics. They settled in Ulster Ireland but that doesn't change the fact that they are of Scot blood. That is unless they married/had children w/someone of Irish blood. But the Ulster Irish are of Scot blood who settled in Ulster Ireland.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109148 Nov 23, 2013
Again, none of my ancestors married or had children with anyone of Irish blood. Therefore, I'm not Irish in that none of my ancestors were Irish.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109149 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make them Irish. Just because an Italian, ie, is born in France, it's doesn't make them French.
The Ulster Irish are Scots who settled in Ulster Ireland. They aren't Irish and they aren't Catholic. They're Protestant Ulster Irish.,
Ok Lemmie say it sloooowly. The generations of offspring that were BOOOOORN in Ireland from Ulster Scot parentage are...ya ready?...IIIRRRIIISSSH! Were not talking about the original settlers from way back in Queen Elizabeth's reign but the ones that followed over the CENTURIES afterward. Or did every single pregnant Ulster Scot woman return to Scotland to have their babies and then go back to Ireland?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109150 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Oh do shut up already, you're embarrassing yourself. How can you be Scots/Irish if you dont have any ancestors that came from Ireland? Further more, how can you claim it and also claim all your ancestry is from England and Wales??
You're so full of chit you got plants growing out your ears. The more I think of it yes, it WAS Libby that I heard all this Scots/Irish stuff from and not the bar downstairs.
So, I guess that you'll agree then that the Boers are African, right, and because they settled in Africa?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109151 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Join us in reality. I'm not talking about a movie. The Ulster Irish are not Irish Catholics. They settled in Ulster Ireland but that doesn't change the fact that they are of Scot blood. That is unless they married/had children w/someone of Irish blood. But the Ulster Irish are of Scot blood who settled in Ulster Ireland.
Is it truly possible for someone to be this thick? I wouldnt have thought so till now. Yes I know that the Ulster Irish are not Catholic. Lots and LOTS of people world wide arent. Thats not the point here. And yes I know they originally settled in Ireland from Scotland, thats not the point either.

The point is that even though they are not Catholic and even though their heritage is Scottish they, the ones in Ireland TODAY, not 500 years ago; are Irish. Just like the Scots Irish born in America today are American.Ehich you are most definitely not one of.

Geddit?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109152 Nov 23, 2013
Ulster Irish was used to differentiate the Scots, who settled in Ulster Ireland/who are Protestants, from the Irish/who are Catholic.
blondie

Mesquite, NV

#109153 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You make up the most boring crap, i swear. TAKE YOUR LEAP FROGGINg lying butt back to wherever you think you came from then. You aren't Irish if no one came from Ireland. So stop calling yourself irish .or scots for that matter.
Independant spirit, adventurous personalities lol- who you trying to kid???
we ain't falling for no banana in the tailpipe
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109154 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Again, none of my ancestors married or had children with anyone of Irish blood. Therefore, I'm not Irish in that none of my ancestors were Irish.
So then dont claim Scots Irish because those that are most definitely have Irish born ancestry. 100% of them. And what do you think that the settlers from Scotland that migrated to Ireland never interbred with the Irish at all? Ever? smh
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109155 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Ok Lemmie say it sloooowly. The generations of offspring that were BOOOOORN in Ireland from Ulster Scot parentage are...ya ready?...IIIRRRIIISSSH! Were not talking about the original settlers from way back in Queen Elizabeth's reign but the ones that followed over the CENTURIES afterward. Or did every single pregnant Ulster Scot woman return to Scotland to have their babies and then go back to Ireland?
Again, zero. I have no ancestors who ever married or had children with anyone who is of Irish blood.

My ancestors who came to this country were from England and Wales. Not Ireland. Not one relative of mine or ancestor is Irish.

I'm not Irish but Scots-Irish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,521,762
who's marie le pen married to? 3 min zinedine zidane 1
Slim Thug vs. Dr. Marc Lamont Hill (Jun '10) 5 min ger 93
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min TranshumanX 607
Trump ~ Walter Reed Military Hospital 8 min BLACKS SERVE WHITES 14
News State Legislator Wants Statue of Tillman Remove... (Jan '08) 9 min Samson of Southie 161
Dear White People (May '16) 11 min Gremlin 734
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 11 min ANTI_NEGRO_2017 40
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 19 min Where Is KIP 25
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 258
Thank you white people for the Internet 4 hr SlayWithTheTruth 23
More from around the web