Are white women attracted to black men?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#109121 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it must really sting when you're little woman has the hots for Zakk Wylde and who is full blooded Irish.
BTW... I'm not Irish, Kipper. I'm Scots-Irish.
it must really sting that im not Kip....dumbazz
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109123 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it must really sting when you're little woman has the hots for Zakk Wylde and who is full blooded Irish.
BTW... I'm not Irish, Kipper. I'm Scots-Irish.
Zakk wylde is Irish? My goodness he is HOT, back in the day all the cops were Irish, and good looking, over six feet tall, giants of men.
Now you rarely see an Irish cop any more in California, they dropped the height requirements, which they should have kept.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109124 Nov 23, 2013
correction: Ulster Irish.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109125 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No they aren't fckwit. They aren't Irish and they aren't Catholic, either. In Ireland they're known as Ulster Scots.
Fool the original Scots Irish/Ulster Scots were still BORN in Ireland and the only reason they are called Scots Irish is because when they moved to America they didnt want other WASPS to confuse them with Catholic Irish so they called themselves that. But they ARE Irish in origin.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109126 Nov 23, 2013
"Many Americans of Celtic descent also mistakenly believe they are Irish when in fact they are Scots-Irish. Scots-Irish Americans are descendants of Scots who lived in Northern Ireland for two or three generations but retained their Scottish character and Protestant religion. But because their descendants are mostly unaware of how northern Ireland came to be settled by Scots and know only perhaps that grandpa`s or grandma`s family Bible shows they came to America from Ireland, they believe they are Irish."

Not one ancestor of mine immigrated here from Ireland but instead, from England and Wales.
dcm1

United States

#109127 Nov 23, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not CEEK. I'm KIP.
According to the tweaker, we are all one of the same! lol
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109129 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
correction: Ulster Irish.
No fool you were right the first time. It's Ulster Scots.(or Irish, it's the same thing) Smh I'm BLACK and I know more about it then you. Thats cos you're about as Scots Irish as I am. The only difference is well, I live right above an Irish bar and know the owners so I hear these things.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109130 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
"Many Americans of Celtic descent also mistakenly believe they are Irish when in fact they are Scots-Irish. Scots-Irish Americans are descendants of Scots who lived in Northern Ireland for two or three generations but retained their Scottish character and Protestant religion. But because their descendants are mostly unaware of how northern Ireland came to be settled by Scots and know only perhaps that grandpa`s or grandma`s family Bible shows they came to America from Ireland, they believe they are Irish."
Not one ancestor of mine immigrated here from Ireland but instead, from England and Wales.
No one gives a chit what you are. You're a snitch and thats all anyone identifies you with.
dcm1

United States

#109131 Nov 23, 2013
Ha ha! I'm not the nutty one. It was you who was convinced last night that I was Kip, then Ceek, you lying bytch!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109132 Nov 23, 2013
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>snitch bYYYYYtch aka TATTLET1TS
I'm willing to bet saggytits too.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109133 Nov 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Fool the original Scots Irish/Ulster Scots were still BORN in Ireland and the only reason they are called Scots Irish is because when they moved to America they didnt want other WASPS to confuse them with Catholic Irish so they called themselves that. But they ARE Irish in origin.
It doesn't make them Irish. Scots-Irish are neither of Irish ancestry or are they Catholic. They are known as Ulster Irish in Ireland.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109134 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>No fool you were right the first time. It's Ulster Scots.(or Irish, it's the same thing) Smh I'm BLACK and I know more about it then you. Thats cos you're about as Scots Irish as I am. The only difference is well, I live right above an Irish bar and know the owners so I hear these things.
They refer to themselves as Ulster Irish/Scots in that they aren't Irish. They are not of Irish ancestry.

Regardless, I'm not Irish in that none of my ancestors are Irish.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109135 Nov 23, 2013
This is how dumb she is, she says she's Scots/Irish in one post then says in another how Scots Irish are transplanted Scots that moved to Ireland right? And then goes on to say how not a single one of her ancestors come from Ireland but from Wales and England. Umm...so then why are you claiming Scots/Irish??

So many LIES!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109136 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make them Irish. Scots-Irish are neither of Irish ancestry or are they Catholic. They are known as Ulster Irish in Ireland.
Idiot they were BORN in Ireland so that makes them Irish. So I guess you're not American because your ancestry came from somewhere else?

That reminds me. I think (not too sure but I think)Libby is Scots/Irish. Sounds like something I've heard her say. Is that where you heard it too?

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#109137 Nov 23, 2013
After a few shots azzling thinks everybody is Kip
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109138 Nov 23, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
They refer to themselves as Ulster Irish/Scots in that they aren't Irish. They are not of Irish ancestry.
Regardless, I'm not Irish in that none of my ancestors are Irish.
Oh do shut up already, you're embarrassing yourself. How can you be Scots/Irish if you dont have any ancestors that came from Ireland? Further more, how can you claim it and also claim all your ancestry is from England and Wales??

You're so full of chit you got plants growing out your ears. The more I think of it yes, it WAS Libby that I heard all this Scots/Irish stuff from and not the bar downstairs.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109139 Nov 23, 2013
This is how dumb she is, she says she's Scots/Irish in one post then says in another how Scots Irish are transplanted Scots that moved to Ireland right? And then goes on to say how not a single one of her ancestors come from Ireland but from Wales and England. Umm...so then why are you claiming Scots/Irish??
So many LIES!!
"Farmers from Ulster Become Frontiersmen

The Scots-Irish were Scots who settled in Northern Ireland - Ulster - after 1600. Most of them were Presbyterian farmers who had lived under oppressive English rule. They started migrating to Virginia in 1715.

During the 1740 famine in Ulster, many Scots-Irish sailed to the port of Philadelphia, traveled down the Great Wagon Road, and settled in the mid-to-southern counties of the Shenandoah Valley - basically leap-frogging established German settlers in the northern counties.

The Scots-Irish soon became the dominant culture of the Appalachians from Pennsylvania to Georgia, not only because of their numbers, but because of their independent spirits, adventurous personalities and restless nature. They became the frontiersmen and cowboys of the Big Valley and the Wild West! And later, many Scots-Irish worked in the coal mines and on the railroads, producing the energy and mode of transportation that made this nation great."

Like I said, my ancestors immigrated here from England and Wales. None are of Irish blood.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#109140 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>No one gives a chit what you are. You're a snitch and thats all anyone identifies you with.
Aisling's a snitch?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#109141 Nov 23, 2013
Just because you settle somewhere, Ireland,it doesn't mean you are of Irish blood.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109142 Nov 23, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisling's a snitch?
WHAT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 min el rey de los cam... 267
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 7 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 13 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 5 hr areyouforreal 780
More from around the web