Are white women attracted to black men?
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#109057 Nov 22, 2013
For Madame Felicia:

What does being happy constitute for you? May I enquire if you are of Polish ethnic stock? I have the feeling you are...Seraphine and I love Poland and we spent many happy hours in Kraków.

In regards to Semitic people Seraphine and I have regular dealings with them although I must say many of the Lebanese that are my clientele can be difficult to deal with.

My ethnic background may have something to do with it...who knows?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109058 Nov 23, 2013
Sora wrote:
For Madame Felicia:
What does being happy constitute for you? May I enquire if you are of Polish ethnic stock? I have the feeling you are...Seraphine and I love Poland and we spent many happy hours in Kraków.
In regards to Semitic people Seraphine and I have regular dealings with them although I must say many of the Lebanese that are my clientele can be difficult to deal with.
My ethnic background may have something to do with it...who knows?
....you're full of BS if ya ask me........

Fendi

Philadelphia, PA

#109061 Nov 23, 2013
If I'm logged in, why do I still have to type in my name? I believe that someone is frakkin w/ me down @ topix headquarters. I was signed in & it was telling me to sign in. Can you say lawsuit? If they allow their employees to interfere w/ the use/ enjoyment of this site, then that is discrimination! Hang tight children, pretty soon it will be called "Spanish's Topix". Still having problems posting & signing in.
SPANISH " THE FUTURE OWNER OF TOPIX"
blonde

Avondale, PA

#109062 Nov 23, 2013
Like I said....TOPIX SUCKS
Billy from Philly

Chalfont, PA

#109064 Nov 23, 2013
Are white women attracted to black men?

Only the Trashy White women that have nothing going for them turn to Black men.

Most of the White Women that do date Black men never have a good life and in their later years end up alone. Old and Alone.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109071 Nov 23, 2013
blonde wrote:
sucks?...u mean like blak ceegars in your mouth?.........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109075 Nov 23, 2013
Imagine what it must be like to be a hybrid and know that in no time during all of history were your people ever represented in any way good or bad. In fact, you wouldnt even have a people. Being raceless means basically not ever having had existed throughout history. No country, no culture,no anything.

So much rather be a hated somebody then an ignored unrecognized nobody.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#109076 Nov 23, 2013
blonde wrote:
these people are pure low-lifes you are appreciated Blonde for being a "stand up for you believe" woman.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#109077 Nov 23, 2013
**what you believe
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109078 Nov 23, 2013
Being from a race thats scorned and having no race at all is the equivalent to someone living in a rundown dwelling and a homelss person.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109079 Nov 23, 2013
at least I'm not a nicca..........

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/22522...

Fendi

Philadelphia, PA

#109080 Nov 23, 2013
Billy from Philly;
Turn in your Flyers jersey & claim New Jersey! No one from Philly should ever be racist. They just don't go together. Like 2 dycks & no chick, it just ain't natural.

Ah Verligen a-k-a Oh Really;
I have a commanding grasp of the English language ( as well as others), it is not your place/ job to correct anyone of the errors they've made!
When it's time for you to chime in, I'll pull Billy from Philly's dyck from your mouth, until then.... Shut up & keep sckin!
SPANISH. GIZLER. SUBZERO
Fendi

Philadelphia, PA

#109081 Nov 23, 2013
Blondie;
Are you still having problems to? Maybe it's a Philly/ Harrisburg thing?
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#109082 Nov 23, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH....
"What constitutes being happy, for you?"
would be the correct way to use that word, dopey.
I love it when you low-rent ghetto heads try to appear all sophisticated and intelligent. It really showcases your abject stupidity.
<quoted text> I do.
Definitely.
Being a ghetto welfare-queen absolutely has something to do with you trying to speak miles above your paygrade.
if you were so intelligent you would get out of that trailer you reside in and buy a house. i think youre losing pressure in one of your tires....hillbilly.
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#109083 Nov 23, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
at least I'm not a nicca..........
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/22522...
you dont know what you are.....mutt.
blonde

Avondale, PA

#109084 Nov 23, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
these people are pure low-lifes you are appreciated Blonde for being a "stand up for you believe" woman.
azling is a nutball . how long is it gonna be before I can get back on?? This is a supreme pain in the butt.:(
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109085 Nov 23, 2013
blonde wrote:
looks like u got banned......your gutter mouth must have got too abusive for them......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#109086 Nov 23, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know what you are.....mutt.
I kno wot I am........but do u kno who yo daddy iz?.........

most kneegros don't..........
blonde

Avondale, PA

#109087 Nov 23, 2013
Fendi wrote:
Blondie;
Are you still having problems to? Maybe it's a Philly/ Harrisburg thing?
Maybe I shouldn't have written that gov post I wrote afterall. freedom of speech my butt.
Billy from Philly

Chalfont, PA

#109088 Nov 23, 2013
I know its hard to hear the truth but at times you just have to accept the facts that must black men are worthless and any white women that would want one must be a low-life.

After all their is no future with black men. They live for today and the hell with tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 5 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web