#108994 Nov 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
azzling's handiwork is all over this scandal
Yup.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108995 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, I just read the rest of his posts and I see "shaloms" in there, nowhere in the millions of posts Aisling has ever made have "shalom" in them, it means "go in peace" or something like that in Hebrew.
I dont know who else she profiles. What I do know is that this scandal person is 100% her.
dcm1

United States

#108996 Nov 22, 2013
You see, that's what happens when poster's have numerous proxies...they lose count. Oh, it's you alright. Look for yourself. And yes, you were a bit emotionally overwrought regarding BA.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108997 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
Here's piece of fecal movement aka Fellatio declaring her undying love for BA. How touching! lmbao!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-...
There is just some bond of LOVE us Jew haters have for each other, that overrides color of skin.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#108998 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
Oh...and before you begin frothing at the mouth...my ISP shows San Fran, but I'm still in Arizona.
*Smiles*
Hi yummy girl
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108999 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Then go with it, I don't care, I have been around for years you are new, so my opinion overrides yours, because I have more experience. If you can convince the poster to take off that hide location, I can guarantee you it will say Florida.
I'm not trying to convince you. My mind is 100% made up. Only azzlick ever told me about beating up people on st patties day cos when I first said it, she was so upset that all she could do was mention it everytime she addressed me. It was her and only her that ever did. And now all of a sudden out of the blue after like 3 months this "scandal" character just so happens to say it too? And that character wasnt even on the thread at that time. Nope uh uh, I dont care if you FOUNDED topix and I only started posting today. Thats azzlick.

Simple.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109000 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
Here's piece of fecal movement aka Fellatio declaring her undying love for BA. How touching! lmbao!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-...
Awww isnt that special? I'll be sure to tell him that next week when I see him.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109001 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Germany? I don't remember posting from Germany, but I don't see anything wrong with that post, so I won't take issue with it, sounds a little emotional for me, but what the hell?
Wow, he really left an impression on you huh?
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109002 Nov 22, 2013
I still say "ohreilly" with that "boy", always reminded me of that foghorn leghorn cartoon, and he reminded me of the rooster.

dcm1

United States

#109003 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
QUOTE:That's all ya got? Lol Larry you are a worthless mess boy! How's that CommieCare working out fer ya lil fella? Smh@ THIS COMMUNIST TRAITOR TO AMERICA.
Now that I think of it? Wasn't it YOU dcm that was always using that Email address on the end of your posts? Or was that somebody else?
Nope, someone else. I own up to whatever I say and do on this sh*tty site.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109005 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
I still say "ohreilly" with that "boy", always reminded me of that foghorn leghorn cartoon, and he reminded me of the rooster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-LCsiWL6gn0XX
To me the evidence mention of st. patties and me beating people up is as conclusive as if she said "Show us the Madonna video BA" Thats how certain I am. There are two things that only azzlick has ever said to me again and again and that was one of them.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109006 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>There is just some bond of LOVE us Jew haters have for each other, that overrides color of skin.
He's not a jew hater. He has a jewish friend that he's known for year, and she just so happens to be quite well known.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#109007 Nov 22, 2013
Typo: Known for YEARS.
dcm1

United States

#109008 Nov 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi yummy girl
Hiya Curious!

How's the weather in Ohio? It's finally raining here. Has been raining since last night. It's a welcome change of pace. The temperature is much cooler, but nice.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#109009 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Curious!
How's the weather in Ohio? It's finally raining here. Has been raining since last night. It's a welcome change of pace. The temperature is much cooler, but nice.
Its beginning to look like winter the usual cloudy wintry Ohio weather
dcm1

United States

#109010 Nov 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Its beginning to look like winter the usual cloudy wintry Ohio weather
Yeah...I remember the Winter blahs, but as irony would have it, many times I miss the Fall and Winter seasons back home. The sun is out here, everyday! It gets old. That's why I'm enjoying the rain right now.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#109011 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I remember the Winter blahs, but as irony would have it, many times I miss the Fall and Winter seasons back home. The sun is out here, everyday! It gets old. That's why I'm enjoying the rain right now.
Hey dcm :) How you been sweetheart :)

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

New York City

#109012 Nov 22, 2013
~ We're attracted to whomever we find beautiful despite the skin color.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#109013 Nov 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Typo: Known for YEARS.
sO you are saying over here Aisling is logging in with the profile, then logging out and answering herself? Come on now?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3KF2JGK12GFI...
dcm1

United States

#109014 Nov 22, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dcm :) How you been sweetheart :)
Hey you!!!

I'm good. No complaints. Enjoy your weekend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Brad 1,481,026
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 12 min Barros chingon 225
now these pshycotic liberal protestors are sett... 17 min Drilling for the ... 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 19 min Barros chingon 744
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 19 min Sweetheart4 80
Godlikeproductions DELETED Thread:Trump is Whit... 20 min Riots 8
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 24 min Barros chingon 81
More from around the web