Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108954 Nov 22, 2013
blonde wrote:
Where are my posts??? Ya'll are saying they aren't here but I wasn't banned and I can see all of my posts so what is going on????
When they ban your profile only you can still see them, other posters can't, if posters aren't answering your posts, chances are you are banned.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108955 Nov 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Once gay marriage is accepted as normal the camel's nose is in the tent... sooner or later all other sexual preferences must be declared normal... necrophiliac marriage to corpses will be considered perfectly normal too.(-:
Great! This means you rednecks can marry your family members, and it'll be all legal.

No surprise there.
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#108956 Nov 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Did you piss off the "snitch"? I wont name names cos I'm not a snitch myself but you know who I mean.
We all know who it was....2 people come to mind, but only one would actually do it....lonely btch.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108957 Nov 22, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>We all know who it was....2 people come to mind, but only one would actually do it....lonely btch.
She's done it to me more than once.

Btw, she's posting under another profile called "Fake Phony..." something (cant remember) but her avatar is of a bm. She gave herself away to me when she mentioned something I said months ago that really pissed her off and was stupid enough to mention it again in the exact same way as she did back then.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#108958 Nov 22, 2013
topix bans good posters and turns their heads at all the racist hate, like the N word and all subtle not so subtle references to it, it's a bunch of crap.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Portsmouth, OH

#108959 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>When they ban your profile only you can still see them, other posters can't, if posters aren't answering your posts, chances are you are banned.
is that like when you die and your spirit is floating around and you can see people but that can't see you?
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108960 Nov 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
topix bans good posters and turns their heads at all the racist hate, like the N word and all subtle not so subtle references to it, it's a bunch of crap.
Because you are ignorant of how the world works.

QUOTE:When Topix began removing all negative posts, people stopped posting on Topix, so the company stopped removing all negative posts.[5]

let me guess, I'm good at profiling posters, "dumb white liberal Obama supporter " RIGHT?
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108961 Nov 22, 2013
Dr I_M_ Love MD wrote:
<quoted text>
is that like when you die and your spirit is floating around and you can see people but that can't see you?
Well not quite, Usually spirits from higher dimensions have faster vibrations than lower dimension spirits like ghost. This is the reason why ghost are easier to see in more detail and another reason why they show themselves more bluntly because most don't realize that they are dead, or it's a residual. Higher dimension spirits can slow down their vibrations enough that you can see only for a short time .
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108962 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>She's done it to me more than once.
Btw, she's posting under another profile called "Fake Phony..." something (cant remember) but her avatar is of a bm. She gave herself away to me when she mentioned something I said months ago that really pissed her off and was stupid enough to mention it again in the exact same way as she did back then.
Oh for crying out loud, if you have something to say spit it out already, you speak in woman talk, always implying and beating around the bush, I can't deal with people that beat around the bush.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#108963 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are ignorant of how the world works.
QUOTE:When Topix began removing all negative posts, people stopped posting on Topix, so the company stopped removing all negative posts.[5]
let me guess, I'm good at profiling posters, "dumb white liberal Obama supporter " RIGHT?
On the contrary I am very aware of how the world works.Topix is an example of capitalism at its worst-anything goes as long as money can be made. They don't care who gets hurt it's all a dog eat dog world. I realize that topix is about controversy but it is plain they discriminate directly or indirectly banning some and permitting others to continue to post.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108964 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>She's done it to me more than once.
Now look what you did, checking out the other threads looking for this poster you made me see some damn poster with a star of david in his/her avatar, that is just like waving a red flag in front of a bull, SATISFIED?

You caused me STRESS, why I should press that abuse button on you MYSELF.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108965 Nov 22, 2013
This is a job for "limpy" he see's that star of david he will be here non-stop and live here on the African American forums , and accuse all you blacks of being Jews also.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108966 Nov 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary I am very aware of how the world works.Topix is an example of capitalism at its worst-anything goes as long as money can be made. They don't care who gets hurt it's all a dog eat dog world. I realize that topix is about controversy but it is plain they discriminate directly or indirectly banning some and permitting others to continue to post.
It is just about numbers to them, depends on how many posters red flag your posts, same as You-tube, goes by numbers, they don't care what the post says, the video is merely deleted by how many red flags it gets.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108968 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for crying out loud, if you have something to say spit it out already, you speak in woman talk, always implying and beating around the bush, I can't deal with people that beat around the bush.
If you cant figure out who I'm talking about then you dont deserve to know.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108969 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Now look what you did, checking out the other threads looking for this poster you made me see some damn poster with a star of david in his/her avatar, that is just like waving a red flag in front of a bull, SATISFIED?
You caused me STRESS, why I should press that abuse button on you MYSELF.
Geez Louise fine. I dont play the "Lets go back and find old chit you said once upon a time" game but I think it's in everybodies best interest to know that your little gf is using multiple profiles and one of them has a bm avatar.

Behold...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T001LH53CEG5I...

#76 and 77 okay?
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108970 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>Geez Louise fine. I dont play the "Lets go back and find old chit you said once upon a time" game but I think it's in everybodies best interest to know that your little gf is using multiple profiles and one of them has a bm avatar.
Behold...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T001LH53CEG5I...
#76 and 77 okay?
That poster is clearly "ohreilly" he has used that "inner city tough guy"phrase before, Aisling hasn't.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108971 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>That poster is clearly "ohreilly" he has used that "inner city tough guy"phrase before, Aisling hasn't.
But thats not what gives it away. She says the exact phrase about me beating up on drunk guys on st. Patties day as she did as azzlick. I dont even know an ohreilly. Only azzlick has said that to me multiple times. She slipped up and forgot to sign out of this "Fake phony scandal" profile. I wish I had the patience to go back and find where she said the same thing to me on other threads (where ohreilly was not ever on) but I dont.

Also, notice how she stopped posting there after I exposed her and alerted Libby to keep an eye out for that particular profile. Just the mere mention of Libb is enough to scare her off no matter which profile she's using
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108972 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>But thats not what gives it away. She says the exact phrase about me beating up on drunk guys on st. Patties day as she did as azzlick. I dont even know an ohreilly. Only azzlick has said that to me multiple times. She slipped up and forgot to sign out of this "Fake phony scandal" profile. I wish I had the patience to go back and find where she said the same thing to me on other threads (where ohreilly was not ever on) but I dont.
Also, notice how she stopped posting there after I exposed her and alerted Libby to keep an eye out for that particular profile. Just the mere mention of Libb is enough to scare her off no matter which profile she's using
If you are trying to tell me "Aisling" and "ohreally" are the same poster, you have to be out of your mind, I REFUSE to believe that.
Especially when "aisling" and "mhusa" Ohreillys girlfriend fought tooth and nail on these forums, and hated each other? No I don't think so.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108973 Nov 22, 2013
Ohreilly is from FLorida, Aisling is from another location, and it is NOT Florida.
She is about as Southern as I am, and I hate country and western music with a passion.
SubZero

Philadelphia, PA

#108974 Nov 22, 2013
I think you're right. & the poster " Enony something" is SBT. Look @ the language & writing style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 7 min carlos 5,910
why do people say latinas are hotter than other... (Jun '12) 7 min melissa__ 15
You were reared by the enemy of righteousness 10 min coretta 1
Ladies am i right or what 14 min coretta 1
The value of Negro life is ZERO! 21 min Redefined 27
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 24 min Harrisson 337
How To Defeat White Supremacy Easily 26 min coretta 4
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 36 min Talk sense 146
Mr. Brown 45 min GetRealMichael 102
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 2 hr Raynaldo 170