Are white women attracted to black men?

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#108902 Nov 21, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you hate Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy? What is so wrong with disliking people because of their thoughts and preferences? Outside of those they were all probably pretty good guys.
It's very unlikely that those three misfits were ever "good" people they were able to fool people but reality is they probably were mentally disturbed from a young age.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#108904 Nov 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very unlikely that those three misfits were ever "good" people they were able to fool people but reality is they probably were mentally disturbed from a young age.
Necrophilia is a sexual preference just like homosexuality, pedophilia and bestiality. Is it ok to discriminate against people based solely on...?
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108906 Nov 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It usually starts out with torturing and abusing animals, and the damn parents judging by some of these little monsters turning a blind eye .
If your kid is taking the household cat and swinging it around my the tail, NO that is not normal, take the little bast88ds to the damn shrink.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108908 Nov 21, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Necrophilia is a sexual preference just like homosexuality, pedophilia and bestiality. Is it ok to discriminate against people based solely on...?
Hey, murder is an activity just like golf. Is it OK to imprison people for murder when they're just participating in an activity?

What an idiot!
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#108910 Nov 21, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are YOU,....O.J. Simpson?
Pretty much all Africans view murder that way. How else to explain the crime rate in our inner cities? To get into a relationship with a black guy is to invite being OJed. Particularly if you are not a black woman built like a gorilla that he is more than happy to get rid of.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#108911 Nov 21, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are YOU,....O.J. Simpson?
sure golf clubs can be deadly weapons in the hands of hackers
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#108913 Nov 21, 2013
Has anybody seen that Blonde bombdhell I will make her my white queen and I will be her prince and take her away from all the darkness in her life.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#108916 Nov 21, 2013
Funny how racist whites only feel any self worth when compared to or with blacks. It's like without us they have no validation.I Wonder how many blacks on Storm front everyday talking about YT.

If every black were to disappear tomorrow, racist whites would have a void in their lives. But if every racist white were to disappear tomorrow blacks wouldnt miss them one single bit.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#108919 Nov 21, 2013
Blonde must be wasting her time with her dark night she will have to realize white nights are the heros black nights are the villians-come to the light blonde.Get out of the darkness.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108920 Nov 21, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much all Africans view murder that way. How else to explain the crime rate in our inner cities? To get into a relationship with a black guy is to invite being OJed. Particularly if you are not a black woman built like a gorilla that he is more than happy to get rid of.
Whatever!

You're so stupid you actually think necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality, are PREFERENCES, LOL!!!
Anyone as clueless, dumb, inept, and unqualified as you will say anything. I own your half-wit, know nothing ass now. You are mine. Yours is MY bidding. You're too stupid. Idiocy comes natural for you. Your IQ is probably a -2. At least your brain might regulate your bodily functions. That's about if for you.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#108923 Nov 21, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>Back off my new friend kippy, before I empty a large capacity magazine on your cyberass.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9C7L3B6N1ETR...
You have such little brain power that I'd be amazed if you could empty your own bowels.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#108924 Nov 21, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad.

Nobody out there is really this dumb. This is a joke, and the originator is playing a game. I don't think there are truly any people alive this stupid. It's like listening to somebody who thinks they can breathe air underwater, because they've seen fish do it.
Dr I_M_ Love MD

Caldwell, OH

#108925 Nov 21, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>lol....
Typo?
Or Freudian slip?
BTW...she's probably banned. That filthy mouth when she's drunk and lonely and mad at her black man because he's out roaming the streets and she's stuck here with the losers that have nothing but topix in (our) lives is classic evidence of the caliber of "irww".
she does seem a bit vulgar probably because of her love for the "dark" side
Ghost posting

Logan, OH

#108929 Nov 21, 2013
LMAO
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108932 Nov 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Funny how racist whites only feel any self worth when compared to or with blacks. It's like without us they have no validation.I Wonder how many blacks on Storm front everyday talking about YT.
If every black were to disappear tomorrow, racist whites would have a void in their lives. But if every racist white were to disappear tomorrow blacks wouldnt miss them one single bit.
blax r the lowest form.....

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#108933 Nov 22, 2013
I notice Blondegirls posts have been deleted whats up with that she's one of the best posters on topix?
blonde

Gap, PA

#108934 Nov 22, 2013
Where are my posts??? Ya'll are saying they aren't here but I wasn't banned and I can see all of my posts so what is going on????
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#108935 Nov 22, 2013
Lol, someone is trolling as Blonde.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#108936 Nov 22, 2013
blonde wrote:
Where are my posts??? Ya'll are saying they aren't here but I wasn't banned and I can see all of my posts so what is going on????
I don't see any of your posts from Tues on and this post was deleted:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>no i don't love him.
I f*kin hate them all.
i try to at least not bad mouth the one in office while he's there; out of some retarded hope that a miracle will happen and i was wrong all along. But i've slacked off even on doing that. We are getting fcked up the azz and the bastards don't even bother with the lube anymore. I fcking hate them all.
But lets give credit where it belongs- its not thanks to obama that we are now all considered home grown terrorists and/or anarchists- its thanks to bush. But it IS thanks to obama for maintaining the reign of terror.
i write to him weekly and am very vocal in many other ways- which is why i've said many times that i'm quite sure there's an interment camp somewhere with my name on it. I'm already on 3 "lists" that i know of; god only knows how many more im on. If i up and disappear from here- thats where i'll be. No lawyer, no phone calls, no notification to family, no defense provided, no probable cause needed, no charges filed, and no fcking beer. Kept there indefinitely ; or however long they choose to keep me there.
Obama didn't do it, but he's maintaining it, he's one of them and they are all the same. Our rights will all be taken away eventually.and most will sing America the Beautiful even as the last one is ripped away cause they believe in the lies. They alternative is too much for them to see/hear/recognise. So they deny reality and go with the lies. and get fcked. Justified by telling us this little bit of bullsh1t day in and day out:"freedom isn't free and hey people- you gotta pay to play; you wanna be safe don't you??? Whats a few rights when you consider the gain of being safe - just give up a few of your rights and you'll be safe. Come on now folks; don't you want to save your little children from the evils out there? If you care about them, you'll gladly and quietly go along with us. Its for your own good. Its to save your country; and remember dear citizens if your not with us, you're against us".
and the shocking part is...90% either nod and smile and say thank you for saving us - hail to the chief and god bless america- just us though god- just us. oh hell yes!
or they don't even know/care wtfs going on- they too busy watching Honey BooBoo and buying every idiotic thing they can't afford while munching down poison food- brought (forced) to/on us by monsanto, being brainwashed by fox, and they don't even notice they getting fcked up the azz because they are so goddamn used to it by now- they don't even feel it.
some of us do see, and can't do much of anything because they now have the legal right to shut us up, shut us down, and lock us away.
and you wonder why i have some "anger" issues??

which I thought was an excellent post
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#108937 Nov 22, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever!

You're so stupid you actually think necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality, are PREFERENCES, LOL!!!
Anyone as clueless, dumb, inept, and unqualified as you will say anything. I own your half-wit, know nothing ass now. You are mine. Yours is MY bidding. You're too stupid. Idiocy comes natural for you. Your IQ is probably a -2. At least your brain might regulate your bodily functions. That's about if for you.
Once gay marriage is accepted as normal the camel's nose is in the tent... sooner or later all other sexual preferences must be declared normal... necrophiliac marriage to corpses will be considered perfectly normal too.(-:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the european's rh:(rhesus monkey) factor secret? (Jan '09) 1 min Fuckery 395
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 7 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 9 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
More from around the web