Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108550 Nov 18, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... Blonde wasn't only just attacking Libby but she was doing the same to me.
Now, p*ss off, BA.
I'm starting to see a pattern here. After you got my BBB account banned you pointed the finger at NSD when I called you on it. I knew it was you and only you that did that. Now you're pointing a finger again. This time at Blond. You're weak, a detestable snitch thats too much of a coward to fess up or at least keep your mouth shut about accusations thrown your way. Somebody thats fast to blame others unnecessarily to get their own necks out of the noose is to me guilty as hell. You could deny what Libb says about you all you want but why implicate others? You're a loathsome entity.

I was actually bluffing all day today about the video. Oh make no mistake, there is one but it's on Libby's phone. Lol she knows better then to give me that cos I'd plaster it all over this forum so hard your name and hers would become synonymous FOREVER on here. I'd do a Selorna PADEN on your azz with that vid.

She just told me that if you came on here talkin chit about her to let her know and she'd check to see for herself. And if so SHE'D text me the video and I could upload it. But your scaly azz was too scared to come on here period much less talk chit about her.

I'll give you that tho. You aint so stupid as to mess with her. You get one point for that tho I would have preferred that you had. But you're still minus 50 for bein a fckin snitch.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108551 Nov 18, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a sh*t what you do.
I think you do. And you most definitely would if you knew who Stoned cold was.

Dam, who WASNT on here?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108552 Nov 18, 2013
CEEK wrote:
Stankin btch is always about drama, Bob. She's not happy unless shes causing conflict. Thats all her life is about.....DRAMA!!!!
Well I can bring her plenny...

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#108553 Nov 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>lol! <3 I ain't going nowhere baby.:)
especially not with that ...cookie baker person LMSWAO!
how bout me baybe I makez a meanz pnut butter cookie onez cookie anz youz mine
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108554 Nov 18, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, skank, but don't expect me to take the flack for your BS.
Coward.
She's not the one that spammed Libbs networking sites. Just like NSD aint the one who got my BBB account shut down.

Complete with a fat beer bellied white boy with a can of beer sitting on hie gut. Damn shame I had to lose that smh.

Oh Im just ITCHIN for you ta slip up so I can have something to show Libb and get that video...and I know you will.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108555 Nov 18, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Libb
Level 4
Since: Feb 11
1,329
[Early adopter][Game over]
Location hidden
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#852
Oct 20, 2011
Judged:
[Agree]
1
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> notice how I don't give a fck what you think?
Your a fake.
Move along.
Actually no.
I've noticed that you DO give a fck.
You were just looking for an opening.
And the only thing fake between us is that corny ass avatar of yours.
:-)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEDKDBE1A5DBQ...
Normal cat fighting big deal. What happens on Topix stays on Topix. It's when people take it publicly that they make real enemies. And trust me, you do not want that with her.

Jus sayin:

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108556 Nov 18, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Lib Felicia?
Hardly.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108557 Nov 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/THP61FE8G3L4RV8JP/p4#c79
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THP61FE8G3L4R...
Seems to be a whole lot of dispute as to just exactly WHO these people: BA, Libb, and Matt ARE...in some folks opinions.
aha...the plot thickens, lol
Ancient topix history thats who they are.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#108558 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly.
I didn't know I wasn't on topix before 2011
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108559 Nov 18, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know I wasn't on topix before 2011
Neither was I, but chit got hot around here back in the day. I'm here as a result of it, but I missed it all.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108562 Nov 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> She is a nasty one; in all kinds of ways.
A cowardly LYIN'
She's the very definition of a troll.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108563 Nov 18, 2013
Now she's back to icon spamming cos she aint got CHIT to say.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108564 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>She's not the one that spammed Libbs networking sites. Just like NSD aint the one who got my BBB account shut down.
Complete with a fat beer bellied white boy with a can of beer sitting on hie gut. Damn shame I had to lose that smh.
Oh Im just ITCHIN for you ta slip up so I can have something to show Libb and get that video...and I know you will.
Well maybe you should keep up, and read the posts? Because it wasn't aisling , because I remember the conversations, Sone found the website, it is not Aislings style, she doesn't act nice and set traps, she just uses what is already posted against people, NOWHERE have I seen her set traps.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108565 Nov 18, 2013
Aisling does not have a manipulative personality type, she is pretty damn straight forward.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108566 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I'm starting to see a pattern here. After you got my BBB account banned you pointed the finger at NSD when I called you on it. I knew it was you and only you that did that. Now you're pointing a finger again. This time at Blond. You're weak, a detestable snitch thats too much of a coward to fess up or at least keep your mouth shut about accusations thrown your way. Somebody thats fast to blame others unnecessarily to get their own necks out of the noose is to me guilty as hell. You could deny what Libb says about you all you want but why implicate others? You're a loathsome entity.
I was actually bluffing all day today about the video. Oh make no mistake, there is one but it's on Libby's phone. Lol she knows better then to give me that cos I'd plaster it all over this forum so hard your name and hers would become synonymous FOREVER on here. I'd do a Selorna PADEN on your azz with that vid.
She just told me that if you came on here talkin chit about her to let her know and she'd check to see for herself. And if so SHE'D text me the video and I could upload it. But your scaly azz was too scared to come on here period much less talk chit about her.
I'll give you that tho. You aint so stupid as to mess with her. You get one point for that tho I would have preferred that you had. But you're still minus 50 for bein a fckin snitch.
Get their necks out of Noose? How is that?
How would her neck be in a noose?
You wouldn't even have a legitimate case in court, certainly not a criminal case, libel cases are almost never won, you would have to prove the poster caused you financial losses, prove which poster it was, let's not be ridiculous.
If you had a case you would have already acted, you have NOTHING.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108567 Nov 18, 2013
Aisling doesn't judge posts, that is my thing, and I don't like some of those judgment marks so they will be changed.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108568 Nov 18, 2013
Just sour grapes, you pitted Sone against Libby, Sone clearly won that battle, it was a great defeat for your side, LIVE WITH IT.

LESSON # 1, never underestimate your enemy.
Black Power

Berkeley, CA

#108569 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I can override those scriptures in the old testament, with the new testament, NOT that I care about the bible, but you irritated me.
Acts 28:28
English Standard Version (ESV)
28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”[a]
Sorry about that did not mean to put that comment here. Topix took down my posts on my page and I was cutting and pasting and made a mistake. If you want to debate this topic come to.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQS0UN11KDH1S...
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108570 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I'm starting to see a pattern here. After you got my BBB account banned you pointed the finger at NSD when I called you on it. I knew it was you and only you that did that. Now you're pointing a finger again. This time at Blond. You're weak, a detestable snitch thats too much of a coward to fess up or at least keep your mouth shut about accusations thrown your way. Somebody thats fast to blame others unnecessarily to get their own necks out of the noose is to me guilty as hell. You could deny what Libb says about you all you want but why implicate others? You're a loathsome entity.
I was actually bluffing all day today about the video. Oh make no mistake, there is one but it's on Libby's phone. Lol she knows better then to give me that cos I'd plaster it all over this forum so hard your name and hers would become synonymous FOREVER on here. I'd do a Selorna PADEN on your azz with that vid.
She just told me that if you came on here talkin chit about her to let her know and she'd check to see for herself. And if so SHE'D text me the video and I could upload it. But your scaly azz was too scared to come on here period much less talk chit about her.
I'll give you that tho. You aint so stupid as to mess with her. You get one point for that tho I would have preferred that you had. But you're still minus 50 for bein a fckin snitch.
I never had your account banned. In fact when I went to respond to one of those filthy posts of yours where you were making lewd comments about little girl, I found you had been banned.

So try again.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108571 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>She's not the one that spammed Libbs networking sites. Just like NSD aint the one who got my BBB account shut down.
Complete with a fat beer bellied white boy with a can of beer sitting on hie gut. Damn shame I had to lose that smh.
Oh Im just ITCHIN for you ta slip up so I can have something to show Libb and get that video...and I know you will.
Well you'll be waiting a long time with your head up your a** judging by what I've seen out of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 2 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 3 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 5 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 8 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Moses 50,820
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 47 min We Kangz 68
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web