black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108470 Nov 18, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
I Love Black People!
Of course you do! That's why you come on here all the time.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108471 Nov 18, 2013
Black Power wrote:
Can you devils understand this? The bible gives hints to who the devil is. This is in the bible.
Japheth the father of all Europeans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth
and the father of the gentiles.
Genesis 10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...
This is what the bible has to say about the gentiles.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinth ...
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
LOL
I can override those scriptures in the old testament, with the new testament, NOT that I care about the bible, but you irritated me.

Acts 28:28

English Standard Version (ESV)

28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.[a]
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108472 Nov 18, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I could see your dumb criminal ass showing up and getting arrested in the first 5 minutes.
Real smart for Crack man1.
Look at Mister Oreo always stereotyping a black man...lol. Stop making excuses for being a big punk coward! Chicken heart, Coward, Oreo, House Nker and Uncle Tom. Boy, there are a lot of names and they all fit you...hahahahaha.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108473 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>We've always had pitt bulls and/or Rottweilers in my family. Pitt bulls are the friendliest lovliest breed of dog there is if not raised to be brutes. Beating one up with your fists is no great feat and certainly nothing to brag about.
My baby girl would melt my heart with her eyes alone if I got angry at her and even just yelled.
Oh I miss that pooch.
Well that is the problem, the people that usually get pitbulls are wanting protection not companionship , they certainly are not the cutest dogs around, and they smell, even after you bathe them.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108474 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I can override those scriptures in the old testament, with the new testament, NOT that I care about the bible, but you irritated me.
Acts 28:28
English Standard Version (ESV)
28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.[a]
You think gentile just refers to whites?

https://www.google.com/search...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108475 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is the problem, the people that usually get pitbulls are wanting protection not companionship , they certainly are not the cutest dogs around, and they smell, even after you bathe them.
Not true. When I was a kid, it was Dobermans that had the bad reputation. Then it was German Shepherds and now it's pittbulls. Breeds of dogs get stigmatized just like breeds of humans and it all comes down to ignorance. Why would a pittbull smell any worse than any other breed of dog? Especially seeing that they are short haired. And as far as looks, I think they are one cool looking canine. All muscle and that head lol, love that head.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#108476 Nov 18, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Mister Oreo always stereotyping a black man...lol. Stop making excuses for being a big punk coward! Chicken heart, Coward, Oreo, House Nker and Uncle Tom. Boy, there are a lot of names and they all fit you...hahahahaha.
Don't forget oreos come in chocolate centers so you can't use that
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108477 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>You think gentile just refers to whites?
https://www.google.com/search...
Of course not, but I'm sure that is what they meant, when the Jews use the term "goyim" they are usually referring to us whites.
As in "let's fraud the goyim out of all their hard earned savings", etc.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108478 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, but I'm sure that is what they meant, when the Jews use the term "goyim" they are usually referring to us whites.
As in "let's fraud the goyim out of all their hard earned savings", etc.
Never heard a jew say that and doubt that you have either. If you did, they certainly werent addressing you so you must have been overhearing it which means you were very close by.

Are you saying You hang out with or near jews?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108479 Nov 18, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget oreos come in chocolate centers so you can't use that
No they don't! Not the real Oreos and Kip is a real Oreo.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108480 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>Well she didnt say anything to me about Blondegirl and she was reading the posts here yesterday for about 20 mins.
And trust me when I say theres multitudes of white men chompin at the bit to get her attention, and she's like what...30 something?
I posted the link to the thread and the post.

I'm not Walter and I never had words with Libby. I had no reason to start anything with her.

Ask Libby about Blonde the Wiccan.

Whatever.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108481 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>Well she didnt say anything to me about Blondegirl and she was reading the posts here yesterday for about 20 mins.
And trust me when I say theres multitudes of white men chompin at the bit to get her attention, and she's like what...30 something?
BTW... I guess you didn't see Blonde slamming Libby earlier on this thread when I posted that post/link.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108482 Nov 18, 2013
Walllterr...oh WALLLLTERRRR. I know you're there, I can see your spam icons.
:)
Yeah sure you can, Stoned Cold.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108483 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lord, let me find some of those posts, Aisling said nothing as compared to Blondgirl, and frankly Libby grew up in a racist family, it is no surprise to her how we think, so it shouldn't be shocking to her.
Libb
Level 4

Since: Feb 11

[Early adopter][Game over]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:
[Funny]

[Agree]

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>let me know if you need attention I got plenty of attention I want to give you...lol

Dont let blonde girl see you say that.

Too late :-)

But if you do see her can you give her this gift for me?

She really needs to change that boring avatar.

Seeing that she's just green with envy.

And a sister Wiccan.

To her this gift I give..

http://www.google.com/imgres ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEDKDBE1A5DBQ...

Can you feel the love?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108484 Nov 18, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the link to the thread and the post.
I'm not Walter and I never had words with Libby. I had no reason to start anything with her.
Ask Libby about Blonde the Wiccan.
Whatever.
Well your timing is perfect..not. About to go to the movie theatre now but Libb didnt say anything to me about Blondie and even if they did have issues they kept it here on Topix and Topix alone. Thats not why she's out for blood. She has words for the person that took the issues off of Topix and bought them into her personal life. And I think that was you, and she believes it too.

I'll be back later tonight.

This isnt finished.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108485 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Actually she didn't Dr.Zaius is the one that spammed that entire social networking thing, he has a little buddy , just ask Black Avenger, a little jewish buddy that blasts all this stuff all over the internet. He has done this many times, and even turned on Dr.Zaius when he got jealous of another poster hat had some romantic interest in Dr.Zaaaus and blasted all her call girl websites over Topix.
Didn't you know, according to BA, I'm GW in addition to being Walter and sONE.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108486 Nov 18, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure you can, Stoned Cold.
I'm gonna find out who that was, got an idea but I wanna be sure.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108487 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text> I don't know a Dr. Zauis so Azzlick will have to do. Besides, the video is aimed at her and there's no point in posting it otherwise.
Now where is the coward? I wanna do this before Libb changes her mind again.
You're not very bright are you.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108488 Nov 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no you don't- nice of you to try to defend azzling,(since the little coward has miraculously turned up missing and won't defend herself) but don't drag ME into her crap. I had NOTHING to do with that whole Libby debacle.
So don't even try passing the buck on me.
You're beef was Libby. Own up to it. Don't try to blame that on me.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108489 Nov 18, 2013
*Your beef was with Libby, even.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,080
Police brutality on black males must stop or we... 8 min African unity 2
BM only get big fat WW and Harrisson is not black 12 min Plain as day 5
TO ALL BLACK WOMEN: The truth is... (Sep '13) 12 min Zombie Corpse Rental 156
Do you need further evidence that white people ... 19 min Zombie Corpse Rental 19
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 21 min LOD is an asz 5
What is God to you? 22 min Jubilant Sleep 9
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 31 min Harrisson 218
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min 7new earth7 25,584
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 7,446
Is ISIS racist? 2 hr selina london 32
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 hr selina london 80,413

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE